Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☜ ♥ ☞

omfg....lolz...funny dream indeed.
Anyhow I'm glad you're feeling better, and got a good score on a midterm you don't remember taking and, hopefully you'll get an even better one on the one you just took. ^_^

+-+-+ D8 +-+-+​
Soâ?¦ Iâ??ve been in a real deep rut for RPâ??ing. I do apologize to my partners as I havenâ??t been as active as I used to be (overall). I have a final paper due this Friday and finals week is next week, so it ties me up. While I usually can handle it, I feel like shit after the meds for my hand, so writerâ??s block snips the tip off of that completely. Iâ??m mainly lurking around and chatting here and there, so I hope Iâ??m not pissing RP partners off by just floating around online ^^;

I try to avoid having too much of a depressed day, as positive thinking and attitude can help reduce stress overall. But today has just beenâ?¦ bleh for me. I canâ??t even pinpoint one thing that is making me feel like this, but I suppose once in awhile, it happens. Just dragging myself through ruts and an overall shitty mood. Little things seem to make me twitch, so I feel bad that I glared at my sister earlier, while I normally wouldnâ??t have.

Other than that, I had another dream nights ago about herding sheep again. Only this time, they were normal, white pillows with eyes drawn on them. PILLOW SHEEP! Oh gosh, my dreams are getting whackier and whackierâ?¦

Well, thatâ??s about it, I guess >>; Other than getting promoted to green and trying to be a helpful mod, life has been mellow for me. Guess an uplifting thought is that in a month or so, my friends and I are going on a road trip - mainly because we all are going through the aftermath of a breakup each >_> I truly think that's ironic that we're all single around the same time.

<3

+-+-+ â?¥ Summer â?¥ +-+-+​
Yay! Today was my last final, so I'm going to relax and catch up on things. So, a few things that I know will be happening:

• 1) If tomorrow/Saturday is sunny, my family is going to the beach! Awesome <3

2) In two weeks, I'm going to visit a friend (and might stay for two weeks), so I'll try to get online to moderate and do my duty~ but, if I don't get to roleplaying, it's because I'm distracted by the people around me. It's one thing to help keep things in line, and it's another thing to be typing some things out in front of others >>;;

3) Summer class! All online, but when the finals of that comes up, you'll know I'll take a day or two break from everything (as always) T_T

4) Smooch smooch~![/list:u]

So, that's about it for now~ more updates to come if they come.

<3

Back
Top Bottom