Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☜ ♥ ☞

Yes! Torture! Er. . . I mean, she'll get hers.
Anyways~

= RP UPDATE =
Guess this only pertains to RP partners, assuming you guys peek into my area. So, I've been burnt out overall, and yeah, I know I've been sucking that I post sporadically. Plus, I know recently, I've been going MIA randomly, but I try to come back the next. Either way! I still will be picking up new RPs, just because I wonâ??t swear it off completely. If our RP has dried up, feel free to speak up and we can refresh it or start a different oneâ??I donâ??t mind, honestly.

Anyways~! Life sucks, yadda yadda, Kitten's burnt, yadda yadda. Just wanted to put a note out there for those who are used to getting a reply from me daily (er, daily when I'm on) or quite frequently, that I might not be doing that any longer. No, I'm not going to drop to once a month, but if I'm on and not replying asap, please don't nag me. Feel free to OOC me and chat if you're bored or whatnots, but if I haven't replied, I might not feel like RPing overall - Or the more likely, I just want to focus on one or two RPs that day. Bouncing around is exhausting. I won't linger forever though, and will reply within the day or next.

Most likely, for those who haven't replied to me for some time, I've dropped you; don't have patience or energy to linger on a wait and then have to go back and re-read everything just to continue. Some of you might be glad, I suppose, if you think I'm a chore to RP with and just wasn't mean enough to drop me >.>; But if not, feel free to PM me and ask if you're unclear where our RP stands. Some are still stuck in my mind and I won't drop, but waiting to get a reply with desperate want, I pissed myself.

Some are just on pause, ending on my post and I'm still waiting. If you still intend on RPing with me, but it's been awhile, PM me to ask if we're still RP'ing or something, because I'd like to know too. Honestly, I don't have some schedule I can post of when I get online, but sometimes, I just pop in to read around. If you haven't replied, I hope you know, I can't start pondering on it to get a reply back. I'm on "hide" mode (yes, I'm horrible), so you won't be seeing me "online". Waiting for me to get "online" before you reply = we're not going to get anywhere anytime soon.

That is all.

= A Series of Unfortunate Events =
No, not the movie/books. . . sadly, life. Well, nothing so bad really. Overall, things have been looking up for me. My family is settling a bit, my mother's showing some sign of progress, and all that jazz. Finals are coming up for me, but that's not too bad - its kind of like getting ran over but being used to it.

The unfortunate events kind of come from the random things that happened in the last week; some of which didn't really happen to me, but I witnessed it. Let's list them for fun~
  • 1. Meds lowered my food consumption a bit (then again, I slept a lot), so I felt weak.
    2. Sister is looking for a new job (thank god, her manager just... painful. Made sister depressed every time she came home from work)
    3. Some old lady tripped and sent an entire rack of crackers flying at the foodstore
    4. Said old lady tripped over a kid, thus sending the kid flying to the side
    6. Kitten might have laughed and will be going to hell
    7. So tired from things that Kitten fell asleep while in the midst of a blowjob (sad thing is, I initiated it, hoping it would lead up to some stress relieving fun time D8 -is sorry, BF- )
    8. Needs to cut back on coffee, but refuses to drink tea
    9. Just noticed I forgot #5. . . eh.
    10. Got nagged by a teacher on how my thesis statement wasn't clear enough, but when she went to help me clarify it, she ended up stating it the same way I did. -is still confused-
    11. Having writer's block is causing me to twitch
    12. Could also be the coffee[/list:u]

And... that's about it for now. At least, that I can think of. Nothing too bad, yeah? 8D Well, guess life still goes on, etc, etc... trying to keep a positive mood, and since things aren't looking too bad, I'm rather perky on things~

<3

Interesting list of events there. If it helps, I'd probably be joining you in Hell if I'd witnessed that also. As for the falling asleep during the bj, that made my Monday. Only in real life do things like that happen! Don't sweat it though. Sometimes, shit just happens. I'm sure he understood and if he didn't, tough shit.

If SHE can't state a thesis any better than you can, then what the hell is she complaining about? Your teachers sound incompetent. I hope you do transfer; you at least run a chance of getting better instructors!

As for the BJ; at least he's got a GF who intitiates BJs! -->8U If he complains, direct him to me, I'll set him straight.

D:

Sad to see things haven't been going so well for you - I don't normally go into this section.

Just so you know, coffee is NEVER the problem! It's everything else that needs rearranging.

@ Biscuits: Hello and welcome! O.O But things have been looking up, so nothing too bad <3

@ DTD & MM: XD Yay, hell buddies! But BF's fine... he told me he realized I was dead asleep and attempted to continue, but stopped as he was afraid I might chew down <.< -sometimes clenches jaw at night-

And... thank god I'm going to be away from this teacher... she is confusing @_@'

@@@ Finals Week @@@
Just had finals week actually, and spent more than enough time studying and writing essays. Head kind of hurts because of it, but overall, I think I did well. Sadly, I have to go back to school within a week, so thatâ??sâ?¦ thrilling. Spring break is going to be strange though, since itâ??s going to be mostly raining from what the forecast says, but then again, its rainy 90% of the time in my area. Got plans to go out with friends a few days of the break instead of going on a trip for the entire week, so Iâ??ll be in and outâ?¦ and about.

I know for sure Iâ??m going to be going to the beach tomorrow though, and promised a friend I hadnâ??t seen in a year to meet up on Saturday. Then---

OMFG, I almost forgot! SO, as a random gift from my grandma, as sheâ??s cooky like that, she heard I was rereading the Sherlock Holmes series, and asked me if I had watched any of the TV series. I told her â??No grandma, you ho!â?. . . . only not. I just told her I remember seeing part of one that I liked, but I couldnâ??t remember what version it was. So, long story sort, she ordered the Russian Sherlock Holmes for me!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Yeah, it was the series that I described to her, and totally loved the part that I saw. Plus, I youtubeâ??d it and watched a small clip to refresh myself on. Totally love you grandma! But yes, I canâ??t wait until it comes in the next 2-4 days @v@

Spring break thus will consist of me dutifully replying to you my lovely partners, a few moments with some friends and family, and a healthy few hours of reading subtitles as fast as I can to watch the shows (yeah, itâ??s all in Russian and has no dub-overs, but thatâ??s what makes it great~).

Today, Kitten is: slightly emo for some ungodly reason, but also excited for the DVDs to come.

<3

!@#$ Nay, Nay, and a Yay $#@!
Finals are finally over, so â??yayâ??. Spring break was fun, despite the fact that I was MIA from the computer more often than not. Sorry RP buddies, I just decided to spend time with family and friends instead of computer? ^^â?? Either way, while things are going well so far, Iâ??ll admit that things arenâ??t the brightest. Wait, thatâ??s not that far of an admittance, since itâ??s rather obvious that life isnâ??t all sun-shine.

Anyways, my family suffered the lost of a great-grandma recently, but itâ??s not as bad as it seems, since we were all somewhat prepared for it. She was rather up in her years of life, and she had been circling around the subject of it for years prior. Still stings, but hopefully sheâ??s in a better place, and I keep telling myself the whole saying of â??weâ??ve got to live for the living, not the deadâ?.

On a different, yet similar, end, my BFâ??s family is taking a hit of deaths as well. His grandfather from his motherâ??s side had died early March, and as of yesterday around 4AM, his grandmother from his fatherâ??s side died. Again, she was up in her years, but what bothers me, is how his grandfather died. He lived in China, so mind you, it was a different legal issue of what they did. The man had a heat stroke, and after some time (I donâ??t know how long, but it was within the day), his family found him. They didnâ??t know what was wrong with him due to low education and only saw that he couldnâ??t move, speak, open his eyes, etc. But since he was still breathing and there was still a heartbeat, they just placed him on the bed and allowed him to â??restâ?. The family over here (BFâ??s immediate family) told the ones in China to take him to the hospital, but they refused, since they worried that if he died in the hospital (they live in a village, the hospital is in the city), then his spirit wouldnâ??t be able to come back into the village to â??restâ??.

I understand that itâ??s a belief thing, but I guess it irks me to know that they didnâ??t realize he could have been saved. Ignorance of education, though no fault of their own, yes. But they didnâ??t even listen to the advice of those who had education, and more so, he laid in bed, unresponsive for 4-5 days until he basically starved to death. Yeah. . . I feel a strange amount of sympathy for the man, despite having never met him before.

Anyways, a little news thatâ??s not as depressing~

The term, despite looking like a lot of work, seems to be brighter and looking to be promising. My sister got me the Big Bang Theory Season two, so YAY~! Spending some free time watching that, as well as relaxing. I recently got back in touch with a friend from high school that I had lost contact with, which I donâ??t understand how the heck that happened. We were BFFâ??s in a sense, at least, in the sense that we always hung out and did most things together. Whether or not we understand each other the most? Who knows, I never thought it that far~

But yes, so Iâ??m hanging with her tomorrow, so thatâ??ll be fun. She apparently dropped out of school due to financial issues, so Iâ??m going to be spending some time out of daily schedule to help her get financial aid and all that stuff, since working isnâ??t providing enough money for it.

And. . . yeah, Iâ??m rambling. Lots of random and little things have passed through my mind and happened, I suppose. Kind of like today, wherein I met this really cute Asian girl. Then, as I was telling someone that Iâ??d be back after I get her number and a date, I was confronted with the realization that I had forgotten there was a difference in meaning and application of the word.

Date is the usual term for asking someone out and investing some time and investigation of whether or not you want something serious with this person. Or something of that line. Date in my school/social group(s)/dictionary means to ask someone out jokingly, with them clearly understanding that itâ??s just a mock date. I always clearly make sure they understand that I have a boyfriend, and that Iâ??m asking them out on a date to be friends. Usually, I do the whole wine and dine thing just for the lolz and for their entertainment, most of the time they are happy with since they get a free date. Afterwards, we kind of just hook up as friends, go movies together, do projects, etcâ?¦ so yeah, I guess that was my blonde moment of extrapolating the definition of one situation into another.

Anyways, time to cut myself off before this becomes some long-ass essay.

Overall, today, Kitten is: Lovely and lazy and slightly needy for affection because the fuzzy, cute feeling bug has taken its bite.

<3

~(*-*)~​
All right, Iâ??m (semi)-back! â??ducks any thrown bricks- So I think itâ??s beenâ?¦ Iâ??d say, almost two or three weeks Iâ??ve kind of vanished, so I will apologize to RP buddies for the abrupt disappearance. For now, I will not reply to anything unless I know weâ??re still roleplaying, so if we are, please PM me and tell me youâ??d like to continue. Iâ??d prefer not to assume and end up using my time to write a reply when Iâ??ve been (rightfully) dropped.

And if anyoneâ??s wondering for the reason why Iâ??ve been gone and will be sporadic:

KITTENâ??S ADVENTUROUS FUN
In Three Parts​
= Part 1: An Unearthly Event =​
It all started off with the OH SO FUN times of learning that â??yes, they DO exist outside of the internetâ?. While I try not to care what other people do with their own time and for their own enjoyment/fetish, sometimes, it just gets shoved in my face and I have to face the cold hard facts. Long story short? Some fucker had unearthed a few graves and unfortunately, my grandma had been one of them. The police isnâ??t 100% sure, but the peanut gallery suspects that it was a necrophilia. If not, then just some sicko that wanted toâ?¦ dig up dead people. But that took place overseas, so Kitten had the GRAND privilege in doing international phone calls and paperwork to hash it out. I swear, speaking in Central Viet nearly killed me.

= Part 2: Across the World =
As I was dealing with across the seas stuff, things at home had been in rather a dump as well. While BF and I work well together in many aspects of our lives, a threshold has been reached. His family has decided to move BACK to China permanently, as well as the fact that he has a program offering over there to finish school in his providence and get a job there. So, good for him~! However, sadly, it is the end of â??usâ?. Realistically, Iâ??ve dating him for around three years, while weâ??re doing well together, asking me to move to China for an undetermined amount of time isâ?¦ well, unrealistic. >_>â??

So basically we both had to call it quits. I honestly donâ??t want to put some vow on him and say that he has to come back to the States one day and never be with anyone else during the time heâ??s over there. Well, thatâ??s about all I have on this subject other than a few tears and the need to accept that life is going to move on. Perhaps one day BF and I would cross paths again, but there wonâ??t be the romantic fairytale to hold us together this time.

â?¦ yeah, Iâ??ll just leave it as that here.

= Part 3: A Little Furry Friend =
So in light of all that has happened around me, my sisterâ??s BF suggested to me that maybe I should do something to cheer myself up. We went out and basically bought everything for me to have a pet~! Sadly, not a dog as I was hoping for, but then again, thatâ??s not going to happen since my dadâ??s allergic to dogs. Rather, I got a Robo Dwarf Hamster! Horray! \o/ Iâ??m pretty happy with him, and he keeps me somewhat occupied to get my mind off of things. Named him Remi, after the Repo Men character â?? one day, I swear heâ??ll be able to dissect organs! O_O

Well, thatâ??s basically all the update I have for now. Gotta get back into the school groove, as I had been absent or a bit because of things, so Iâ??m just being pushed around in life for now. Just need to play it all by ear and enjoy the ride, I suppose.

<3 ; </3

-Hugs lots and lots and lots-
@_@ I'm sorry to hear all of that Kitten. Hang in there dear! <3 <3 <3 We're all behind you!

-glomp tackles- I'm not good at encouraging talks and whatnot so I'll use e-affection to hopefully make u feel better~ -hugs kitten until kitten feels better-

&%&% Eh. . . %&%&
Well, itâ??s been. . . Iâ??d say about a month now since the events of things. Still just getting by, but nothingâ??s changed much. Still kind of hurts, but thatâ??s expected. I mean, he was about 3 to 4 years of my life and all... and while some people think thatâ??s not that long compared to ones theyâ??re in or witnessed, itâ??s long for me. My longest, if I remember correctly *doesnâ??t always trust her memory*

Other than that, things have been good. School is taking up a lot of time, so Iâ??ve been studying. Less replies overall, but hopefully roleplay buddies understand why. Iâ??ve been thinking about cutting my time on the computer overall, but Iâ??m not sure how that would goâ??I do need to get on to do homework and all.

Not much to update, but maybe Iâ??ll do so later once I have more blood flowing in my brain.

On a leaving note. . . . going to see Iron Man 2 tomorrow~ not a huge fan, but 1 was good, so Iâ??m hoping 2 is good as well.

<3

+-+-+ Poly +-+-+
So, Iâ??m learning about the terms and lifestyle of non-monogamy in class. I guess its a little funny moment for me, since it just clarified for me that without really labeling it, Iâ??ve been in a few poly relationships myself. Of course, I donâ??t think Iâ??d be sharing it in class, since Iâ??m rather shy at talking about anything related to relationships or sexual things to the entire class <_<; thus I decided to journal this thought~ =D

Thinking back on my relationship with exBF, I suppose we did have a poly relationship, but committed with each other as the â??primaryâ? relationship. Every relationship, whether poly or monogamous, has their own set of rules and whatnots, so I guess the things that exBF and I talked and shared together were similar to our own â??rulesâ?. I guess the ideal monogamy outline is something that Iâ??ve always known of was something that I just labeled exBF and I just because our parents are monogamous.

This makes me question of whether or not I want a monogamous relationship for myself, and I guess I donâ??t have a full answer to that. Guess Iâ??ll just have to see, because Iâ??ve had monogamous and poly relationships before. Either times, I didnâ??t consciously choose, I just kind of followed what felt would work during that time and what my partner felt comfortable with.

Someone in my class commented on how gender differences for poly have different interpretations, and in her mind (and she did say this), guys are jerks or studs when they enter into a poly relationship, but girls are sluts and whores when they choose to be poly.

â?¦
â?¦

Well, at least now I know that our beginning friendship is not on, and I donâ??t think sheâ??d be accepting of it. Oh well~

<3

+-+-+ Kitten Injured +-+-+
Yeah, exactly just that. I go to the gym 3-5 times a week, do my cardio and weights, and stay in hopefully good health. But today, sadly, I had a stroke of bad luck. After a bit of cardio on the elliptical, I went upstairs to do some machines for the muscles and free-weights. This guy that was vigorously working out on the stay-ball (the exercising one for the core) was holding two 15 lbs in each arm to get put some extra weight while working on his abdomen.

I really think he didnâ??t know exactly what he was doing, because he was vigorous â?? more so than necessary. So I tried to exercise a bit further from him, since I was gong to use the ball and mat to stretch myself out. Always good to do after cardio and before muscle building. For fun, I did a few sit ups on the ball, huffing and puffing and joking with my sister.

Then, bad luck happened. Mr. Vigorous was a bit too enthusiastic and Iâ??m not sure exactly how it happened, but next thing I knew, one of the 15 lbs were flying at me. Luckily, nothing killed or broke me. Unluckily, the back of my right hand caught it, so now itâ??s sprained. Low and behold, it landed across the muscles diagonally, so now it kind of hurts to move the fingers on my right hand. Got a wrist band over it, big enough to prevent much movement from the fingers with the bandages we wrapped around it, but overall to make a long story of the night short. . . Kitten is handicapped until it heals.

Holy mangoes, indeed. I wonâ??t be dead completely, but replies will be sluggishly slow as I try to type. Please understand that I am not dropping any of my RPs, but I wonâ??t be bouncing around all over the place to do all replies in one day, nor can I promise replies ASAP like I usually try to do. I can try, I will. . . but it will hurt if I push too hard T_T Please understand, luvvies <3

</3

-huggleswithmuchluff-

OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

-dramaticfaint-

Ehem.... now that I got that outta the way, onto business. I hope you feel better soon, and your wrist heals in the time it takes lightening to strike in a lightening storm.[/weirdmetaphor] What I mean is, I wish your wrist heals lightening fast. XD

+-+-+ (~*-*~) +-+-+
Well, so far, I have been feeling better. Just a bit loopy from the medication that I'm on for the pain and healing, but other than that, it's all good. Got a good score on a midterm I don't remember taking, and a good score for one that I did remember taking. . . so that's a highlight. I'm just worried about the one I just took yesterday, so hopefully things go well~

On another note, I just wanted to document a silly dream I had in my drugged induced state. Basically, Misan and I were herding real-life sheep, in opposed to the cartoon version, and when it was time to gather their fur, we rubbed our hands on their bellies and went "buuurr burrr" to sheer off their fur. . . as if we had sheers in our hands.

It was a strange kind of awesome~

<3

Back
Top Bottom