Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☜ ♥ ☞

Re: * ~ Kitty Dreams ~ *

Well, I keep bouncing between threads and making random journals. Totally forgot about this one and since its still rather set up nicely and all, Iâ??ll get back to using this one.

Anywaysâ?¦

â?¿ To China! â?¿
Letâ??s do a recap of things that has happened to lead up to how I am right now, shall we? First off, it all started with my motherâ??s fallout. Sheâ??s chronically/medically depressed, so we knew she was taking medicine for that. However, weâ??re not quite sure what tipped her over and made her get deeply depressed all of a suddenâ??she had been taking her medicine on time. I was at school when it happened, but when I got home, I was left a message from my father that he had found her in the bedroom, having overdosed on medication, and had brought her to the hospital.

Luckily, sheâ??s fine. It was probably not the best feeling to get stomach pumped, but Iâ??m glad that they were able to get to her in time. This lead to a number of strangely timed bad things. I had already been fighting the touches of swine flu, but it wasnâ??t too bad that I had been hospitalized for more than a day or two. My motherâ??s suicide attempt was something that was more than enough to deal with. But then came the family deaths, the hectic schedules of the holidays, and the trip to China for one of the funerals.

Life sucked hard all at once, so my roleplaying has been affected; again, apologies to all RPâ??ing partners.

Anyways, weâ??ve been on a wait list of sort, to buy a few tickets to China at the last moment. It is the holiday season, so we hadnâ??t expected to get seats in general, but hoped to make it to my uncleâ??s funeral. We did, but it was such a surprise rush for me, that I had to prepare the very day and rushed out. It wasnâ??t a long tripâ?¦ well, it was, but Iâ??d slept through most of it, so it didnâ??t feel that long. The funeral wasnâ??t as tearful as I thought it would be, but the man was rather old, so most of us expected for him to hit old age. It was something we had come to terms with, and sad to say it, but I wasnâ??t extremely close to him. Hard to find emotional attachment, I suppose.

So after that, a day or two later, we have a family gathering in light of the funeral. More out of traditions in my family to have a party to honor the death of a person, so that they departed the world with a final glance to know that their family members were able to go on with their lives and be cheerful. Not sure how much I believe into that, but it does hold a peace-of-mind aspect to it.

However, my cousins and I were bored out of our minds, since most of the gathering things were focused on the older generation and traditional things they did. So, we found the boozeâ?¦ and then, we found a roomâ?¦ and things lead to one another and the shit went down. Well, not that bad really, but my mind expands it to be bad. Either way, I guess itâ??s best to note that not all of us are related by blood. In fact, Iâ??m not sure some of them are related to me in any ways, other than the title, seeing as their family members arenâ??t even my family members through blood or marriage.

There was eight of usâ??myself, my boyfriend, my Chinese cousin, two American cousins that came for moral support, a Viet cousin, and two cousins that I question their relation to me. In the room, we were rather drunk off our asses and just kind of paired off. I think of it as an octet-some, since there were eight of us on and near the bed. Technically, group sex is something similar to pairing off and sharing every so often, yeah? Well, anyways, we didnâ??t really have sex. No one actually touched me besides my Chinese cousin. The others had paired off to do their own thingsâ??mainly girls against girlsâ??but my BF had paired off with my only male cousin present. It was rather hot and I got pictures, so I guess the night wasnâ??t a lost. But even though I didnâ??t get beyond making out in the French kissing-only kind of thing with my cousin, it was enough to make me kind ofâ?¦ out of it.

In the end, my grandfather was the one who found us. Luckily, the family is pretty liberal, because man, he would have popped a few vessels at the sacrileges we were committing. That ended that night for us, and no more booze was to be hadâ?¦ le sigh, eh? All in all, things kind of just got left as it was, and we all headed home the next morning. On the ride home, my boyfriend did mention that even though weâ??ve kind of let the whole threesome thing leave our nest, he wasnâ??t opposed to having a threesome/foursome once more.

Off on a random branch, Iâ??d have to say that while it seems like BF and I are wild kittens, when I count back on the times that we had gone through with said actions, it counted up to barely two handfuls. We both like to tease, and we tease each otherâ??s fantasies a lot. Weâ??ve had only invited someone else into our bed with us a few times, and that had always been a mutual agreement between BF and I, and the third party, since we had to tell the person straight up what we wanted and expected, and vice versa. Things have considerably settled down for us though, so I think weâ??re just tipping the edge of what we consider the wild-youthful-years, and into the progress-towards-a-stable-life.

Moving onâ?¦

So now, here I am again, back on BMR and trying to ease back into things. Admittedly, Iâ??m only typing this out to use it as a way to get my thoughts on what happened out and somewhat off of my mind. The moment with my cousins, though not as bad as it could have been, made me feel â??unsexyâ??. Now, Iâ??d have to thank a certain MM for trying to help me out of that funk, and in a sense, Iâ??m not too bad on it. But yeah, itâ??s just going to float around with me for a bit, and Iâ??m probably going to be trying to shake it off for the next x days.

BF is doing his best to help me though, since he doesnâ??t think that a bit of booze-induced make-out was too bad. But it certainly made the trip to China a memorable one, even despite my uncleâ??s death. Personally, Iâ??m not too burdened down on that part of life, but the constant surrounding of depression had weighed me down a bit. Trying to keep my chin up, and the holidays provided a good distraction. My sisterâ??s party is tomorrow actually, for a late Christmas with friends, so Iâ??d have to be missing for the most part of the day. School is starting up on January 4th as well, so that means that Iâ??d have school to keep me busy. It might be a bad idea, but if I have things pushing me along, then it helps me not sink into depression due to bad things around me.

Things are looking rather well with the road to recovery for my mother, and for those around me, things arenâ??t looking too bad. Well, letâ??s hope for the best.

<3

Re: ☜ ♥ ☞ ~ Kitty ♱ Dreams ~ ☠

Just let me know if you want to escape to the next state and blow off steam, yeah? You sound like you could use a vacation.

Re: * ~ Kitty Dreams ~ *

â?¿ Blank Whiteness?! â?¿
First off, thanks Try. MM was correct in saying that itâ??s nice to have people from both RL and BM around me, since it gives a sense of comfort to know thereâ??s someone to branch out to. If ever in the area, Iâ??d hit you up on a boozefest <3. While Iâ??d like to escape, since its family, I suppose I have to take it head-on; canâ??t abandon them when they need me and all. Secondly, I apologize to my roleplay partners; yet another day of no replies. I do promise to get to them soon and while I havenâ??t been replying regularly, I hope the small updates (opposed to just vanishing) is sufficient to informing that I havenâ??t dropped, nor meant to delay. Just a mixture of personal issues and writerâ??s block (probably caused by my issues <<; ) that has delayed me.

In a small update in my life thatâ??s outside of family and mental stuff, Iâ??d like to note that the weather has odd timing. While having a late lunch around 2, I looked outside and â??omfgâ?, it started to snow! ^o^ Iâ??m rather happy that we got a bit of snow, even if only for the white fluff that I can play with. Along with the snow, it allows me a strangely calm moment, where my mind goes blank like the little snowflakes. Ehâ?¦ itâ??s three hours since it started to snow, and while Iâ??m glad that the joy of the icy fluff gave my mom a bit of a perky smile, weâ??re becoming a bit concern that itâ??ll stick and continue to snow throughout the day/night.

Like many things, a sense of apprehension or sometimes fear, comes hand in hand with the joy something brings. Itâ??s getting dark so if this is my last words, I love you mobile cupcake itâ??s a bit disconcerting, since itâ??s supposed to get colder as it gets darker. Also, since the snow started, my internet flickers in and out, so Iâ??m not sure how much time I get online. Itâ??s a bit frustrating, so the want to be online is painful >_>

Either way, I guess along with the cheer for snow, itâ??s also another warning that while I might find some time away from traveling with my mother to her therapist and whatnots, Iâ??m not sure Iâ??d even be able to get online.

Oh well, Iâ??ll try to get on and off as much as I can, but if I vanish, just know Iâ??m not dead <_<â??

Another day in paradise, yeah?

<3

(¯`v´¯)
.`�.¸
â?¥ Debating on my Choices â?¥

So, nothing really new today, aside from the lovely, HR ;D. Over the night, the snow finally thawed like the news casters said it would, so that was a plus, since I donâ??t think the city could afford another million to clear the streets like last year. My familyâ??s all kind of sick, so theyâ??re all resting, which gives me some time to play on BM today. Thatâ??s another plus, but I do vanish randomly here and there to go to their calling.

Other than that, Iâ??m feeling a bit more perky than I have for the last few days. Not really sure why, but I guess its because my familyâ??s settling a bit. The holidays was alright, and Iâ??m looking forward to the new years. I guess the most recent thing that has been dancing in the back of my mind, is the fact that my BF finally found some grounds and told me that if we wanted to, we could have a threesome. It had been in the background for us, just kind of mentioning it, but he decided that sooner or later, we were going to stop branching out and just be the two of us.

Iâ??m perfectly fine with that as well, since I know that Iâ??m not going to be sharing my lover for the later years. He was rather hesitant about that as well, and I think I know where heâ??s coming from. BF explained to me that he had gotten used to having me as his and his alone (the last time we had physically done something with another person had been over a year), and I have begun to feel like that as well. Psychologically, I consider it a safety net of sorts, that one feels safe with knowing that their significant other is devoted to just them. To break out of it tests each others trust and of oneself and the other.

Iâ??m still considering it, and we havenâ??t decided whether we were going to invite a male or female, but we do know that weâ??d have to invite someone thatâ??s clean and understands the situation of the night. Personally, I always thought it was nice to wine and dine, so I want to take this person out with BF to dinner and maybe do a cuddle movie. Typical and simple date, with a hot night afterwards. Still, thatâ??s if I agree, since Iâ??m not sure how willing I am to do such a thing after a year with just each other.

What to do, what to do?

Guess I still have to ponder on it, so yeah, thatâ??s whatâ??s on Kittenâ??s mind today.

And yes, I totally stole that top symbol from Dreamie omg plz donâ??t kill me!

<3

â?  School and Dates â? 
So, school is starting back up tomorrow. Thatâ??s going to drain up a lot of time, coupled with current life standings for me. My aunt as asked me to go back to working at least twice a week as well, just to do some paper filing, so I had to agree. Overall, things arenâ??t looking too bad, but I think Iâ??m stuck between the moments of change, where you donâ??t know what to feel. At the same time, I feel kind ofâ?¦ down in the dumps, so to speak. Nothing major like I want to screw the world over, but kind of like the way that I just want to curl up into a ball and cuddle all my pillows for comfort. Just a little emoâ??ing on my part, but hopefully it lifts and the dark clouds part like some 1980 religious reenactment movie.

On another note, back on Christmas, when I went to see Sherlock Holmes, there was a District 9 previewâ??advertising the DVD release. Decided to watch that later on, and two days ago, my BF rented it for us. That was a BIG mistake on our endâ?¦ sadly, the movie was not as cool and sci-fi like, like I was expecting. In fact, and I know this is just my opinion on it, it was rather freaky in the â??what did I just watchâ? kind of freak. Admittedly, the ending was a bit â??aw, how sadâ?, but that was it.

On the note of Sherlock Holmes thoughâ?¦ I think I â??gasmed hard. I will admit, Iâ??m not one to follow and track celebrities like some people do, but I do find a trend of movies I like with certain actors/actresses. While I havenâ??t seen most/all, I have found that movies with Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. have been rather entertaining; and together? I had naughty thoughts (I should blush at that, but damn, I shall have no shame. It was naughty and it was HOT). It also happens to work wonderfully in my mind, since I enjoy the sense of mystery that was in the Sherlock Holmes books and old shows; though I was young when I read/saw them, so I didnâ??t have such thoughts back then. The whole new thing about â??Hotson â?? a hot Watsonâ? fried me, and though heâ??s somewhat middle aged, he pulls the image off handsomely. I canâ??t help it, I have a weakness for English men ;o;

Anywaysâ?¦ <_< yesterday, BF and I decided to go on a date. In an update on the previous entry, I was the one to decide that I didnâ??t want a threesome/foursome. At the moment, I donâ??t really feel perky enough to do anything like that, and at the same time, weâ??re easing into a settling moment in our relationship. Rather than doing the flings, we kind of want to just establish where we are and think of what happens after college; though it has been in the back of our minds. Man, I feel old just thinking that, but if itâ??s gotta happen, itâ??s gotta happen.

We had a nice lunch with his family, before going to an arcade. There was this cute safety-box I wanted that was a mix of a safety-box and a piggy-bank, so we fished for these play balls that were worth xx tickets to get it. After that, we spent the rest of our money playing shooting games and a rather vicious round of table hockey. He still has a marking from the puck on his arm and I have one on my shoulderâ?¦ we really need to play nice >_>

After which, we went to eat sushi and shopped for a few things for the car. By the end of the day, we were cuddled in front of the television, watching old episodes of Sherlock Holmes that my cousin allowed us to borrow. It was a sweet date that was much needed in the fashion it was held in; the low key cuteness of it allowed me to relax.

Well, that wraps up things for me, and I guess I should get back to working on my pre-class requirements. Hopefully this term goes well, as Iâ??m taking five classes; 21 credits (with a class being 5 credits) is my highest yet. And I really hope that Iâ??m not pushing too hard, least I have to drop one class. Busy, busy~

<3

☜ ♥ ☞ Pics ☜ ♥ ☞
Because... well, boredom? Who knows. But, I'm sorry RP partners! I should totally reply, but I'm braindead tonight, so just chatting life away. ^^' Enjoy random pics and hopefully no one rips their eyes out? And if anyone stalks me, I... uh, well, I'll rape you gently u.u;

Found this pic and thought: "daw". Love you grandpa <3
XX

Chia-pet (note that my family has straight, flat hair, so I'm an odd one)
XX

For my e-lover? Eh, should have turned on the flash... that, or at least learn to take better angled pictures. But note! The cute teddy bear lamp in the background~ of my sister's room *has no mirror of her own* <<;;;
xx

â?? â?¥ â?? Volunteering â?? â?¥ â??
First offâ?¦ you just want to get into my panties, Try, donâ??t you? ;O But you might have to be behind MM first... -had a naughty thought about that phrasing-... he's claimed me in his sig.

Secondly, nothing much of an update, I suppose. Brain-dead and should get to bed soon, but Iâ??m kind of awake still. Started school yesterday, and with an early class, Iâ??ve been feeling the pain. I also went to a school fundraising event for my cousin, and I was to be one of the cheerleaders for his soccer team. It was fun in a sense, but out in the rain with nothing but those air-heater things to keep us warm.

We did the typical all-girl cheerleading squad of volunteers, while the guys played their game. Had boxes near us to get donations, for whatever reason the donator thought we deservedâ?¦ not really sure why we did that, but I guess it was a contest to see who raised the most money. In totally, Kitten is officially worth $1.020â?¦ whoots! So needless to say, with the total we all garnered together, everyone has made enough for the team to get new gears and such.

But aside from that, so far, school has been goingâ?¦ well-ish. Just need to focus on it a bit more. Iâ??m rather sick at the moment, so I spend a lot of time sleeping. Then I do a bit of BM, a bit of my daily recruiting, and thenâ?¦ a bit of homework/studyâ??which I should do a bit more of, since some of it is memory stuff, and I have a crappy memory >_>

Eh, another day, another joyâ?¦

<3

-nuzzles MM- Thanks luvvie <3

Things have been looking better. Had a bit of a fall-out with the sister, but on the bright side, it showed how much BF cared for me. He heard her snap at me over the phone (him on the phone with me) and immediately came to pick me up to bring me to his house (saved me emotional distress with family). It was rather late at the time, so it was sweet of him. Plus, he got me ice-cream and chocolates.

And... I've given up format for now. Oh, well...

<3

â?£ Simple Enjoyments â?¥

Soâ?¦ went to my auntâ??s house over the weekend. That was fun, since I got to see a few cousins that I donâ??t normally get together with. Just before that though, BF had taken me out on a small date for Friday. It was fun, since we went out to eat, had a strange discussion about random things that I barely remember, and overall, a nice and quaint evening for the both of us. The weekend at my auntâ??s proved to be a bit suffocating though, since I was trapped inside of the house or around it for the most part. We just spent time playing games, talking, watching movies, and so forth. Overall, a rather peaceful weekend away from things but still with the family, so alls well that â?¦ er, goes well.

Anyways, the highlight of things came to when I got home. BF had gotten me the Sherlock Holmes books~ â?¥ I had a few when I was younger, and even though Iâ??m a pack-rat, my mother has found them and rather destroyed them in the name of food. We make steamed buns, so she needed paper under each dough ballâ?¦ and well, we ran out of paper during the time, so since she saw that I didnâ??t read them any longer, she used them. Sadness.

But anyways! Now that I have the complete collection in two rather thick books, Iâ??m going to start reading them once more. Iâ??m already well into my way of reading the first storyâ??A Study in Scarletâ??which has held my attention rather well. Admittedly, I had fallen out of reading books, mainly because I found that I was filled with enough textbooks. Everyone has their own limits of things and whatnots, but Iâ??m finding that instead of mass roleplaying, picking up a book feels a bit relaxing to step away from things. Kind of likeâ?¦ back to the simple things.

Iâ??m an impatient person when it gets to these things though, but the excitement of holding off usually rewards well. With these stories, I know Iâ??m not going to get disappointed for the endingâ??Iâ??ve enjoyed the past stories plentiful, so I have confidence that Iâ??d enjoy the rest of itâ??so I donâ??t mind not flipping to the end and reading how itâ??ll turn out.

Well, off I go to read and do a few more replies here and there. Oh, and homework should be done tooâ?¦ probably tomorrow. <_<â?? I suppose this is a warning to RP partners as well, because I might be randomly vanishing as I read throughout the nextâ?¦ er, until I get bored of it or finish the books. 1400 pages canâ??t be too bad~

<3

â?£ Where You End - Moby â?¥
". . .I tried to love you
I did all that I could
I wish that the bad now
Had finally turned into good

If I could kiss you now
Oh I'd kiss you now again and again
'Til I don't know where I begin
And where you end

If I could kiss you now
If I could kiss you now
If I could kiss you now

Oh where you end
Is where I begin

Oh where you end
Oh where you end
Oh where you end. . ."
And another posty for how things have been going with me. Er, I guess honestly, Iâ??ve been semi-lurking, so I havenâ??t been really â??gone-goneâ??. Yes, for shame D: But I think Iâ??m rather addicted to BM, and even while Iâ??m doing homework, Iâ??m lurking in the background for no reason whatsoever. Thatâ??s never good. . . I need a hobby.

The reading thingâ??s going well though. I donâ??t have a vast amount of time for personal reading/enjoyment of that sort, but I did finish A Study in Scarlet. Chalk one up for achievement! Whoots. . .

Other than that, nothing much has changed in situation other than schoolâ??then again, schoolâ??s always been a bitch. My therapist for the â??eating disorderâ? I have prescribed me some random medicine. Iâ??m not really sure what itâ??s supposed to help, but it gives me the munches. On average, I eat plenty, so the first time I took it, I nearly ate my family out of house and home. 8| Therapist fails.

Well, back to the planning boards for me for now, I suppose. Might be moving downwards towards Eugene so that I could school there and rent an apartment with a friend, but who knows. As of now, Iâ??m in a situation that financially, Iâ??m well covered without loans, but that could change if I go to the new university. Eh, decisions, decisions~

<3

= The UNFâ??ing Accident =

Yeah, that never sounds good. Well, this is a less heartwarming update on my life, but might as well have it down so I remember later on and laugh at it. So, after my sisterâ??s birthday party, we were all a bit tipsy and decided to end the night aroundâ?¦ er, midnight. Sheâ??s 27 now, so yay! I got her a little piggy bank from Things Remembered (Damn sucker cost so much), and she loves it, so Iâ??m happy for that.

Anyways, the night goes on and BF and I are getting frisky. Weâ??ve attempted drunken sex before, only that time, we just fell asleep on each otherâ??I donâ??t remember who died off first, we just woke up all confused. So it wasnâ??t something I was uncomfortable with, but this time, I was a bit more aggressive than usual. Letâ??s just say that an attempt at role-reversal and pegging while drunk is NOT fun times.

We werenâ??t coherent enough to do the procedures of safety well enoughâ??I donâ??t remember, but I really hope I wasnâ??t the one who suggested we sexed while half drunk; then again, I think I was well sloshed. The conclusion of the story is basically that BF now has a small fissure (small tear basically) in his ass and while the doctor says heâ??s fine, he has to apply a relaxing gel for the next month. Needless to say, no pegging for a month, and no drunken sexing from now on.

Er, lesson 1: live and learn?

Oh, on a brighter note though, BFâ??s Nikon D5000 camera set came yesterday night! Itâ??s rather nice, spendy for us, but he wanted it badly (plus, itâ??s almost his birthday, so it all works out). While he was opening the box, he asked me if I was excitedâ??and honestly, not really. I sometimes find the excitement of buying it more than opening the box it came in; Iâ??m strange, I know. So when he asked, all I said was â??O. M. G.â? â??saying the letters out rather than saying the entire â??oh my godâ??â??in a bit of a sarcastic tone. BF then proceeds to say â??O.M.G.â? (still just stating out the letters) like a happy chant and does so every step of the opening process of the package. Heâ??s such a geek and had the hugest nerdgasm on me, but it was cute and I found myself getting into the fun of things.

Lesson 2: cuteness sneaks up when least expected.

<3

• So. You should come to Nova Scotia.
              Just sayin'.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Very, actually!!! <3 How've you been, doll?

• - hugs - Don't worry, darlin'! Things are getting better. <3

Ewww the doctor's? What for?

• That's good to hear! <3

Yeah, it was for my BF actually
    "Ass problems" XD
    Spent the last few days being trapped with
    some therapist that wanted to view my
    daily eating habits though. These people really
    need to find better things to do than follow their
    patients >>;[/list:u]

☜ ♥ ☞ Pics II ☜ ♥ ☞
Whoots, pics. Obviously I suck at handling a camera, it’s all blurry T_T
But yeah, sorry RP partners, just kind of chilling today. Promise I'll jump back onto replies tomorrow if I don't get any done today~ just need to relax and all <3

Smooching the Camera~
100_0262.jpg

Others: xx OO

Back
Top Bottom