Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Lily wondered what he meant when he said he would ask again before dinner, but soon it was clear what he meant as he gripped her and there mouths met. The kiss was nice but not as deep as before. So lily took it upon herself to deepen the kiss. Her arms wrapped around him as she started to kiss him back deeply and passionately

Namir groaned happily his tongue dancing with hers before it urged its way into her mouth. He slowly pushed her back into the tree as he kissed her passionately. His hand on her neck moved to run threw her hair slowly the other hand moved to take her hand lifting it pressing it lightly into the tree above her head as his body pressed lightly into her.

Lily felt the tree against her back then his tonuge pushed into her mouth. Her tonuge met his and the two seemed to dance. Her body was pressed against her. Her C sized chest flatten by his chest. A soft happy sound escaped her as they to kissed.

After few minuets Namir's hands rested on her hips. Slowly he pulled away breathing heavily his hands gripped her making sure she would be able to hold herself up. Smiling once he was sure she was stable he backed away over to his horse mounting quickly. He did not say a word as he smiled at her still breathing deeply. He told her he would ask her how she felt about the kiss after dinner and that's what he would do.

When Namir pulled away Lily rested against the tree. She was taking deep heavy breaths her lips were redder. She just stared at him for a long moment. She could have spent all afternoon kissing like that. Lily's feet slowly moved to her horse mounting it then setting the horse in motion.

He smiled as the horses began walking on there way. Soon Namir smiled and started digging in his backpack that hung from the pommel of his horse. He he pulled a small book from the bag as well as a pencil taking a deep breath. He began to hum and scratch quickly onto the paper glancing up from time to time to keep the horse on the right path. He needed to write some duets he had none and if he would be singing with her they would need at least 3.

Lily kept ridding but the whole time she couldn't help but glance at him every now again. In just a few days he manged to become deeply in bedded in her thoughts. The the kiss this afternoon just pushed her over the edge. The kiss was madding and she did not know if she could spend the rest of her life never being kissed like that again.

Before dinner Namir had scratched down 6 full pages of songs. The pair had followed the road to where it ran along a large lake. Here Namir turned his horse down onto the beach."We are going to camp here for the night."His hand dug into his bags putting away the days writings. "Do you want to get a fire going and start dinner while i set up camp?"He smiled slipping from the horse starting taking the saddle off quickly before binding it to a near by tree with a large stretch of rope.

Lily followed him down the path to the beach. It was such a lovely spot. Then she climbed off the her horse "ok" she went right to work building a fire and taking the food from the bags. In no time the air was full of tasty smells of dinner

Namir pulled the tent out and began setting it up. He made it a bit smaller than he said he would only wide enough for their things and one bedroll. He took her bedroll and laid it down under his which was slightly larger. He closed the tent before coming outside not letting her see how he had set up the tent. "Dinner smells great! "He moved to her horse and took the saddle off and tied it up the same as his before coming to set near the fire.

Lily hummed softly as she cooked. She really did not pay him any mind on how he was setting up the tent. She cooked hoping he would enjoy the food since he doubted her before if she could handle cooking over a fire. She went the bags and took out two plates filling one up with food "Here you go" she handed him his plate and got some for herself

He took the pate with a smile setting it down in front of him as he ate. "I have water and wine in my saddle bags which would you prefer."He moved into the tent pulling out a bottle and a large water skin in one hand in the other he held 2 glasses. He moved to set one down next to his plate pouring himself some wine.

Lily took her plate and sat next to him. She took a small bite when he asked what she would prefer to drink. She didn't know right away but then saw him pour a glass of wine and thought that sounded good tonight. "I will have a small glass of wine please" she said with a smile

Namir poured her a small glass of wine before taking a drink and starting to eat. He smiled looking into her eyes as he ate slowly. "The food tastes fantastic!" He ate quickly enjoying the meal he hummed softly between bites watching her when he could. "Are you having a good trip? I know this is the furthest you have been from home. "

Lily smiled "i am glad you are enjoying the food." she took a sip of her wine. Lily was not much of a drinker but she did enjoy a glass of wine now and then. She watched Namir as he ate and enjoyed his meal. "although i miss home already the trip is much more enjoyable thanks to you"

Namir smiled taking a deep breath relaxing finishing his drink and his food before moving to lay down on the sand watching the water calmly. "This view is nice i always love stopping here on my way to London. "He smiled and turned so that she was in his view. "Now this view is nearly perfect."He could not resist taking the chance to flirt he had set her up for his favorite naughty comment but would she take the bait.

Lily looked out over the water. It was breath taking and she would have never experienced it had she not left her home. She turned to look at him and blushed at his comment but she knew right away he was toying with "the view from my end is ok" she gave a little wink

He smiled she was quicker than he was expecting she knew he was toying with her. Well then that just made it more fun. "I should not have kissed you like that earlier. I'm sorry if i offended you i wont do it again."He fought back a smirk he knew they both enjoyed that kiss he could feel it in her body he wanted to see how she would react to him threatening to not kiss her again.

Lily couldn't but shake her head. He had figured out that she playing right back at him. Well she had to beat him at his own game. "well lucky for me we are so close to London, perhaps I can find someone there to top your kiss." She couldn't help but to almost laugh at there game "i think i may retire now so as not to grow to tired before london" she arose to go to the tent having no idea on how he had set it up

Namir stood and followed her to the tent smiling."I always did love the women of London! I suppose we shall both have a marvelous time there." Jealousy was never one of his weak points he was after all a well known playboy in London so he could not afford to be jealous. Once inside the tent Namir sat on his saddle at the foot of the bed just big enough for the pair if they laid on their sides. Or in some other configuration because shoulder to shoulder would not work. "To bed we go then."He smirked looking at her as he took of his boots and socks tossing the top of the bedroll to the side so she could get in.

"i am sure the man are in London are just as lovable" Lily looked around the tent she saw it was tiny but it did not bother her. She turned her back to him as she did the night before to slip out of dress so she could rest in her under clothes. She then took her place on the bed laying on her side facing out.

Namir took his shirt off since she was facing away and laid it down next to the bed. Slowly he slipped into the bed right behind her as he closed the bedroll for the night they where pressed lightly together. "I hope you don't mind the being in such close proximity to a terrible kisser."He chuckled slipping a hand around her resting it on her stomach the other slipped under her head to bolster her pillow.

"oh i don't mind, atleast you are good for keeping me warm as it get colder at night" Lily pressed against him more. Her soft silky skin was cold to the touch. Lily did not have much body fat so even a slight temperature change affect her. Lily smiled to herself at the way he was holding her.

Namir smiled and leaned in pressing his lips lightly into the nape of her neck."Sweet dreams Lily i hope you find someone you enjoy kissing."He smiled his hot breath washing over her neck as he left his lips brushing against her skin as he spoke. He pressed himself back as far from her as he could only giving her a few inches as he closed his eyes and relaxed.

A shiver ran up lily's back when he kissed the back of her neck. She didn't like that he moved away so she moved herself closer. pressing herself against him. Her eyes fell closed and she fell into a deep sleep

Back
Top Bottom