Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Lily listen to the words of his song and it only made her feel sadder. She didn't want to end up crying infront of him. She wanted and needed to be strong. "namir are we going to the town or are we heading to the next one tonight?" Lily spoke softly to him. She was tired but with everything she went through today riding all night would be the least of her problems.

Namir finished his song and looked over at her."I was just planning to go to Sul then make for our way towards London tomorrow." He glanced at her pulling his horse along side. "If you want to go further tonight we can but we will need to stop to get you ready to travel." He needed to get his own things as well he had left his camping equipment in the woods a few weeks ago. They would need to spend at least one night out before they got to London no matter what.

Lily let him pull her horse along side. "whatever you think is best. At this point it will not make a difference to me either way." she explained softly "perhaps though you may want to rest you have a busy day, but again it all your choice"

"If you wish to continue past Sul we can. I just need to get us something to protect us from the elements as we travel. "He placed his hand on her lower back trying to show her he wanted to be there for her. "I wish i could think of a song that would help cheer you up. I guess i am a bit odd singing always makes me happier. " He rubbed her lower back in a small circle trying to re assure her.

"you have no idea how much i need those words, but sadly for the moment there is nothing that will cheer me up aside from making money to send to Docis to try and help my father" she explained softly "you know i barely know you but i already feel a little better knowing you are here" She turned to looked at him smiling softly at him

"Don't worry about sending money home to Docis. "Namir smiled putting his hand on her shoulder. "He has my orders to spare no expense and he has enough money to do so." He looked at her not wanting to say that he was taking care of it but wanting her to know not to worry. He smiled at her as they rode into Sul Namir turned their horses towards the stables. "We will rest tonight then tomorrow we will head to London. Have you ever been to London?"He looked at her with a smile as he paid the stable boy.

"then i will pay you back every cent" She promised him softly. As they entered Sul she looked around a little then the went to the stable. She dismounted her horse taking the bags off the sattle. "no, in fact this will be the first night i have ever spent away from home.

Namir put his hand on her back and lead her toward the inn. "Forget about money please. Come with me to sing and not to make money. If you are in this for the money and not for the song then you wont make money. "He looked at her smiling."I will make certain you will make more than enough money and you enjoy your trip as much as you can. " He leaned over giving her a light hug before they entered the inn. He simply held up 2 fingers and the inn keeper nodded holding up 2 keys that Namir took as he passed. "Lets get you up stairs and in bed so you can relax. "

When Namir put his hand on her back she moved closer to him. Lily did not fully understand why but there was just something about him, the more she was around him, the closer she was to him the better she felt. As they walking to the inn namir asked for two rooms from the in keeper then state she should be relaxing "thank you"

Namir lead her to the top floor there where only 2 rooms on this floor that took up the entire floor. Namir opened the door to one and lead her inside. "This is your room mine will be just across the hall and unlocked. If you need me just come in and get me. "He smiled looking into her eyes standing in front of her he took her hands. He would not leave until she asked him to do so he wanted to make sure she was doing okay.

When they entered her room she looked around in aww. The room was huge, nothing like she thought it was going to be. She had a vision of a tiny room with barely enough for the bed. "this is very nice. It also must come at a price. you have spent enough money if you would like to share this room that would be fine."

Namir chuckled looking into her eyes he patted her cheek smiling."Did you see any money exchange hands? I do not pay for rooms in any inn i travel to. Me choosing to stay in an inn can be used as a feather in their cap. "Namir smirked he could not resist flirting with her she was so beautiful and could sing like an angel."If you really want to share a room i wont stop you but there is only one bed and i sleep nude."He smiled looking into her eyes searching for even a hint she may enjoy that.

When he said that he did not have to pay for the room she was sort of disappoint. She would not have minded had he wanted to share a room. "well i can see how it help the inns business" she bit her lip. then he offer to share a room with her although she wanted to she decided not to. "its ok i am sure you could use a good nights rest." At that moment she throw her arms around him hugging him "i can't thank you enough for all that you are doing"

He smiled and returned the hug he had wished in vain that she would accept his offer he slept better with a body. "You have already thanked me more than enough. I do not need thanks. Sing all you have to do is sing share your angelic voice with the world. "He spoke softly looking into her eyes wanting to kiss her again but not certain if it was appropriate. "Please remember if you need anything just come ask I will get it for you as soon as possible." He broke the embrace taking her hands staring into her eyes he had no intention of going into his room until he had to.

"i promise to sing the best i can" Then he broke the hug but he still clung to her hands. Lily wrapped her hands tight in his not wanting to let go. She wished he would stay with her, even if he slept in the nude. but she had never had done anything like this so she didn't think it was right for her to ask if he would stay. Her purple eyes just locked on his. Her hand clung to his.

"You promise to sing while we ride tomorrow and... we can change the sleeping arrangements." He smiled he could tell neither wanted to break off for the night. "I will sleep in here over the sheets but under the covers. Fully clothed."He smiled looking at her wondering how she would react to his offer."Body positioning i leave to you. Distance between bodies i mean."He smiled giving her hands a light squeeze. "Everything is up for negotiation. "He winked he was always willing to negotiate that's how he got where he was after all.

When he offered to stay with her tonight a smile came to her lips "ok. why don't you get your things and then we will go to bed. To be honest i am so tired and i just didn't want you to leave." she bite her lip a little.

Namir stepped away and outside the room where he had tossed his bag. Picking it up he came inside looking at her with a soft smile. "So have you decided how far away i have to sleep." He chuckled walking to the bed slowly tossing his bag off into the corner. Slowly he grabbed the edge of the blanket and looked up at her smiling.

Lily watched as he retrived his bags. "It doesn't matter, i trust you" she explained softly then turned her back to him and began undoing the back of her dress. she slowly slid it down her shoulders then stepped out of it. She held infront of her as she walked over the bed and climbed in. She tossed the dress at the end of the bed. Only sleeping in her slip

Namir smiled and moved over to the bed crawling in to bed. He smiled looking at her he was not expecting her to strip down like that in front of him. He was not certain exactly how this was going to work, he had not laid with a woman as friends in a long time. He moved slowly getting comfortable under the blanket looking at her. "I must admit i was not expecting you to be okay with us sleeping like this." He smiled putting his hand on hers she was a very sweet woman.

Lily laid down then she felt him lay down beside her. She turned to look at him. Her hand wrapped in his hand again. It seemed like her hand needed to be in his hand. Lily smiled softly "like i said before i trust you. and to be honest i really did not want to sleep alone."

He nodded looking at her he hated sleeping alone so he understood. "I understand not wanting to sleep alone. Trusting me on the other hand. "He winked playfully taking their hands laying his arm laying them lightly across her stomach his shoulder resting on hers. "Sleep well Lily. "

Lily fell a sleep beside this man offering her a new life. never has she been offered such a thing. And even in her dreams she was excited.

Stephen slept soundly not stirring an inch as he held her lightly with his arm. Stephen woke slowly with a soft happy groan. Years of womanizing had made him very skilled at slipping out of bed unnoticed. He smiled as he did so now moving out of the room down stairs to get breakfast. He reentered the room and changed while she still slept. He smiled looking at her while she slept she was so beautiful. Slowly he leaned in kissing her lips lightly whispering. "Good morning Lily."

Lily slept deeply that night not making a sound. When Namir slip from the bed she had no idea he was gone. she just slept. her hair splayed across the pillow her breathing soft and slow. Then in her sleep she felt a soft kiss on her lips. her eyes fluttered open to see Namir "good morning"

Back
Top Bottom