Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"no if i stop now it will take me longer to finish" Lily said as walked to the house with him. She walked slowly up the steps into the house "i just need some water" Her voice sounded tired and out of breath. She went into the kitchen and got a glass of water but before she could take a sip the cup when crashing to the ground, Lily was not far behind it as she collasped.

Namir caught her and carried her into the bedroom laying her down checking her pulse. After he found her pulse was there he went outside yelling to the farm hands they would be on their own for the rest of the night. He gathered a cloth wetting it cool water thinking she was just over heated. He brought it into her room taking off her shirt and laying the cool wet cloth over her chest and stomach. "Wake up. You cant die on me now. I cant lose another one."He was crying thinking he was some strange curse every woman he loved dead or dieing far to young.

Lily lay limp in his arms as he carried her to her bed. When he checked her pulse it wasn;t very strong but it was there. she didn't wake when he took off her shirt or when he placed the cloth on her silky skin. It was almost an hour before her eyes finally opened all she could do was look up at him.

He smiled looking into her eyes kissing her softly."Don't you do that to me again!" He spoke softly taking a fresh cool wet cloth dabbing it on her neck and forehead. "Are you going to kill me doing things like that again. " He grumbled kissing her again she had scared him so badly."Whats wrong are you going to be okay?"

Lily closed her eyes when he kissed her. his lips felt so nice, so welcome her lips which have longed for his kiss. "i think i will be ok, i am dizzy though, and my head hurts" she explains softly. her hand slowly reached for his hand

He smiled standing slowly looking into her eyes."I have a tea in my bag that helps with head aches." He looked into her eyes smiling wanting to take care of her. "I will take good care of you I promise!" He smiled kissing her cheek lightly.

Lily looks up at him "why are you taking care of me, i mean i am just some girl" she asked softly. Lily still held his hand finding it comforting as she did before. With every moment that passed it was clear she loved him more and more. But she also feared she would be without him again.

He kissed her hand and backed away slowly."I will be back in a few minuets." He smiled and left the room starting some water on a fire hoping it would boil quickly. Going to his bag in the living room gathering the tea and going to the kitchen pacing nervously. It took nearly 10 minuets before he came back into the room with a cup of hot tea."Here you go dear."looking into her eyes.

Lily feel a sleep while he was making her tea. it was not as nearly as deep as the last time she fell a sleep and when came back into the room he woke her. Lily looked to namir "thank you" she said softly. She took a small sip of the tea.

He smiled and laid his hand on her exposed stomach he was surprised she did not seem to notice she was nearly topless. He smiled glancing at her body before looking into her eyes he felt almost bad about looking at her like that. "You need to take better care of yourself so this doesn't happen again."

Lily took another sip of her tea. she rested against the pillows her eyes looked at him. "it doesn't matter." Lily turned her head away from him after that. she was sad. Her stomach no longer craved food, her throat would remain dry. it was all without a care

Namir took the towel and swatted her with it lightly before tossing it across the room leaving her in just her bra on the bed. "What in the hell do you mean it doesn't matter? Are you trying to get yourself killed? Why would you do that? "He was heart broken he could not lose her certainly not like this. He was nearly in tears as he grabbed her face lightly forcing her to look into his eyes.

"because..." Lily's eyes closed for a moment with a sigh she opened them again. "because you don't love me. from the moment you showed up at my heart has been screaming in pain wanting, no needing you so much." Her breathing got harsher she was working her weak body up into a frenzy. "and i have tried to figure if you felt the same way but you don't. I can't be your friend Namir, I need so much more....but you can't or won't give it" Her heart was racing, she was trying to breath but it was hard. her body was weak.

Namir could feel her weak pulse with from his grip on her jaw. He lowered his head taking her hand giving it a firm squeeze."You honestly think I would come all the way down here after you sent a lawyer to my home if i didn't care about you? " He spoke softly kneeling down next to the bed kissing her shoulder lightly. "I just wanted to go slow I was afraid of how you would react if i just walked in and said how a felt."His hand left her jaw and ran threw her hair gently as he said softly.

Lily sighed softly "even after i kept hinting to you thats what i wanted" she shook her head "i love you namir, but i felt like a fool if you didn't love me back. And i thought maybe you just came back here for me because you needed a voice in your threater."

He nodded and stood slowly looking into her eyes. "I have hundreds of musicians coming to my theater. I need you not your voice." He spoke softly rubbing her cheek with his thumb."I will be right back."He said jogging from the room and the home out to his stash in the barn. Gathering his things and running back into the room with a dozen and 5 roses the necklace locked in his hand. He smiled piling them up next to her on the bed near her head before he knelt back down on the bed next to her. "I slipped away this morning to get those. I planned on spending the next few days giving you one or 2 before i gave you the dozen. I wanted to show you how i felt before i told you. "

Lily watched as he darted from the room. Maybe she had scarred him away. But he said he would be right back. She watched the door hoping, and then suddenly he was back with an arm full of roses. when he placed then on the bed she smelled them. Lily then turned her attention back to Namir "oh there beautiful" She touched his cheek softly.

"Second most beautiful thing in the room."He smiled looking into her eyes saying she was the first with out words. "I found this in Sul's jeweler i think Docis has been scheming. "He let the pendant fall from his closed hand dangling in front of her face. A music note with the stem of a lily wrapped around it made of gold. Namir laid it on her chest gently before slipping his hands behind her neck clipping it on on. "If you truly love me then you will stop this i don't care if i live or dye act right now. Cause I wont lose another women i love and i would hate to have to force food and water down your throat. "

Lily watched the pendent dangle in front of her it was beautiful. He slipped it around her slender neck and clasping it for her "namir this is to expensive. i don't deserve this" She touched the beautiful pendant "i am sorry i will try to eat, its just since you left and then my father dying i haven't felt like eating"

Namir smiled looking into her eyes chuckling. "I have spent so much gold in the last 5 months ... This is nothing i swear for the rest of our lives we wont have to worry about money. That is ... if you promise to come back with me, as soon as we can get you suited to travel. "

Lily smiled at him "of course i want to go with you. I want to see what you have built. But what do i do about my farm, i don't know if there is anyone i can trust to stay here and take care of it when i am not here. Plus i would like to come back to vist my father." Lily bite her lip

Namir nodded looking at her understanding her dilemma. "The inn keeper in Sul is a great friend of mine i can have him take care of the place. Keep it up and running for a small price and he will just pay him out of the profits of the farm. "He smiled looking into her eyes wondering how she would feel about that. He leaned in and kissed the pendant now laying over her heart lightly as his hands took her. His mind racing with visions of the pair together back in his home.

Lily looked up at him and smiled softly "do you trust this inn keeper friend of yours, do you trust that he will have enough time to take care of this place like it needs?" She looked up and then down "if so then i will leave right away with you."

He took one hand pressing it into her stomach to hold her down. "He will make certain this place is well maintained if he knows his pay depends on it. "He smiled looking into her eyes kissing her lightly. "You are not allowed to leave this house until you get a meal or 4 into you. I cant have you reacting like that again while we are on the road."He smiled kissing over her heart again smiling.

Lily smiled when he was certain that the inn keeper would do a job. "alright then he can run the farm" She giggled when he began to kiss her heart. "and i promise i will try to eat something. But one condition, and i am not sure if you would like the condition i set in place." She gave him a teasing smile like she use to "you have to promise to kiss me, passionatly everyday, until the end of forever, even if we are mad at each other"

Back
Top Bottom