Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Test Subject (Klein and I)

''After i finish....'' He says smiling as he slipped from under her . He was a boss they had to listen.''You can have her when i finish...ill take your ass'' he says smiling as his huge erection grew harder and harderr

She moved over on all fours as she looked back to him, watching his erection grow. Just the thought of all these men taking her sent shivers down her spine. This was perfect. She wiggled her hips gently as she waited for the man to take her.

He gripped her ass and could barley fit inside her tight ass.''Hmm yeah '' he says to the furry. He began to pump hjer gently for now,bending over snd grabbing her breasts and leaned over for a kiss

Her mouth hung wide open as he spread her ass out wide with his cock, starting to pump it inside her. "Mmm...yeah! Keep fucking me." she cried, purring softly as she kissed him back. Her breasts bounced a bit with each thrust.

''If you insist'' he says pumping harder and faster inside her.''Hmm soo good.....'' his tounge roughtly entered her mouth wrestling hers not seeming to get enough

"Mm...ah! your dick is amazing! I love it!" she cried, bucking her hips slightly against his thrusts. Their lewd sounds echoed throughout the room loudly. She purred softly as she kissed him back, sucking on his tongue while hers wrestled wildly with his.

He smirked as a faint pounding sound was heard as he fucked her tight hole.''You can have it as log as you want'' he says smirking as he pushed his tounge in deeper into her mouth.''So sexy'' he says beginning to punch her nipples

(punch? XD)

"Mm...yes! Ah...it feels so amazing!" she cried, rising and lowering herself on his cock. the feeling of him filling up her ass again and again was incredible, and she couldn't wait for the same thing with all these men.

He says smiling as he began to pound her harder and harder untill finally jizzzing in her ass. He pulled out and the other men closed in on the slut. A couiple entered her mouth and pussy eager to cum practically face fucking her a nd fucking her pussy harder they all groaned in pleasure

She whimpered softly as she felt the man cum in her ass, pulling out afterward. However, she was quickly repositioned, with one man taking her pussy while the other shoved his dick in her mouth, face fucking her roughly. She moaned loudly with pleasure, loving every minute of the attention she was receiving.

The men had soon finished with her and she had soon grew to a much more desirable size. Soon her tag flashed brightly indicatinfg for her to come back to thre research lab, a huge surprise was there waiting for her

The young feline moaned softly as she lay there for a while, basking in the cum the men had spilled over her. Soon, she noticed the tag around her neck flashing, which she knew meant she had to return. She made her way out of the hotel, retracing her steps until she had found herself at the front gates of the lab. She gently pawed at the entrance, feeling the urge to fuck in her once again.

The door opened the scientists where off for the day. But whom was there was maxwell whom had turned into a huge black male furry with a powerful cock to match
''Hmm this'll be your grand surprise'' he says stroking his manhood as it gew to a full erection.''I'd be so happy to fuck you silly...'' he says continuing to stroke hiself,coating the cock with the precum

She eagerly moved into the gates, hoping to find scientists to fuck her, but she couldn't see any around. It was as though they were all not working, but the more she walked around she started to believe that. She was completely confused as to why she was brought here then. Her urge to fuck was rising, and it was almost painful now. She stopped as she sensed someone nearby, seeing another furry, quite like herself, except he was male, with an amazing cock. She quickly rushed over, dropping down as she started to lick and suck softly on his cock, hoping he would comply with fucking her silly.

He smirked as he stroked her hair lightly.''This is good...hmm'' he says smiling lightly releasing more afrodisiac precum[a gimmick] to his new body which made her hornier.''This is good i love it'' he says with a happy groan.

She felt the warm feeling in her belly starting to rise once again. It seemed that the more of the precum she took in her mouth, the hornier she was getting. Soft moans came from her mouth as she continued to lap up his precum. "Ah...! I can't take it anymore!" she whined, laying back on the floor on her back as she spread her legs wide open. She spread out her pussy with her fingers, already dripping wet with fluids. "P-please fuck me with your amazing dick."

He smirked and repositioned her to doggy style''this iss more appropriate no?'' he says beginning to enter her with his manhood he could barley fit inside her and when he thrusted he couldnt even get all the way in. ''You still are so tight'' he says thrusting more powerfully,.....intending to wear her out ...sothing no other man could do today

She grinned back to him as she was placed on all fours, wiggling her hips a bit. She knew that this would be the best fuck for her all day, and she was going to enjoy every bit of it. She clenched her fists a bit as he thrust in, not getting it all in due to how tight she was. "Ah! Amazing! It's so big!" she cried, eagerly bucking her hips against him. "Ah...I want all of your dick inside me." she whined.

''If you insist'' he says pushing all his cock inside her ass. ''Hmm you are defiently amazing'' he says beginning to pump her roughtly with all his might. He seemed to have the endurance of a stallion because he retained that ferocious speed for minutes and minutes on end

She braced herself at his words, suddenly crying out loudly as he thrust his entire length inside her tight ass. She bit her bottom lip gently as he started to thrust his massive cock into her ass. "Ah...your dick is so amazing! Keep fucking me!" she cried, roughly bucking her hips against his thrusts. This would perhaps be the first time today that she could get tired.

He smiled happily and continued to thrust powerful,making a strong pounding sound was heard as he released inside her but he continued thrust thrusting powerfully.''This is the first of many cummings..''

Back
Top Bottom