Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In need of help

sballjlb23

Star
Hey everyone I'm guessing this is the right spot to talk about this, I just need some advice. I have this ex that calls once every month or so wanting to see me, he thinks we are stil together no matter how long i ignore him and tell him i don't want to see him. Its like I get over him but then he calls out of the blue and then i have to second think about seeing him. Anyone wanna help me out. Is there another way that i can make things final for a guy.

Have a guy friend answer the phone? If he is not violent. If he is... That will not be a good idea. It has always worked with my friends. They would have me answer and tell them to leave my girl alone, basically. Other than that... You could change your number or get a restraining order if you feel he is stalking you. Restraining orders can be tough to get with out fear of violence though.

He knows my family will protect me from him they didn't like him, and I don't think he is the violent type so I might have to do the guy thing. hopefully I can have my friend around me when he calls. Thanks you've really helped me alot!

I am very used to having to deal with this. I had a lot of friends that had boyfriend trouble in high school.... Hope it works for you some guys are just dense.

I just need him out of my life for good, my family thinks that i'm talkin to him behind their back and that when i finally get my car that i'm goin to run off and see him. I hate his ass I want him out of my life and i let them know that so I don't know why they think that its really pissing me off.

Back
Top Bottom