Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video game thread

Hm, now that I think about this, shouldn't this thread be moved to the media area of the General Discussion? o.o Not that I mind either way, but since this is talking about video games and whatnot.

Currently, I am playing some older PS1 games;
SaGa Frontier
The Legend of Dragoon
FF Tactics
maaaybe some FF7 later, depending on my mood.

For the DS:
Poke'mon Pearl

Xbox 360:
Worms. Now, note, this is from the arcade area and I'm not too sure if it's just for the 360. Putting that aside, I will say this; this is the MOST frustrating game I have ever played. Ever. It's bad enough that the little worms on the other team can shoot BACKWARDS, however, it's worse when they do so and one of my worms gets hit by a rocket, flies into a mine, flies into another mine and lands in fucking water. Pisses me off. */rant.*

Despite that fact that I have bought newer games, I'm still playing Oblivion on Xbox 360.
I just keep coming back to it like a fool to her folly. Or a dog to its vomit.

I didn't say my friend was an expert, I was just saying what he said XP

And personally, I couldn't give a damn which is the best, as long as I can play awesome games, I'm happy ^__^

DJBayview said:
well toz,
if you don't keep up with technology you get left in the dust.

I'm not sure about yourself, but I don't like the complexion or smell of rust =/
Yeah, but I'm not the one making money off the newfangled contraptions, so I can keep playing my 8-bit wonders and save my money. ^_^

I am currently playing L4D, Resident Evil 5, and Gears of War2 as always.

If anyone would like to join me, I'm always looking for xboxlive friends!
Just message me and I'll give you my gamertag.
=3

Rizu said:
I am currently playing L4D, Resident Evil 5, and Gears of War2 as always.

If anyone would like to join me, I'm always looking for xboxlive friends!
Just message me and I'll give you my gamertag.
=3
X-BOX!?!?

RRAAAGGGEEE!!!!!

nobody has PC versions! someone meet me on Steam for L4D!

Back
Top Bottom