Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

"Don't worry Rox." He said sitting down on the ground. Reaching into his jacket pocket he pulled out his pack of cigarettes. "We don't get to talk much anymore these days." He lifted his hand offering her one without the words behind it. "The gang is important yes, but I think our friendship should be a slight bit higher on our list. After all we've known each other for over six years now." He took another drag since the cigarette was burning away between his fingers. "I'll keep my eyes open and update you once a week, that way it can be incorporated into the times that I'm wanting to arrange to keep our friendship up." Clearly the words out of his mouth could be considered insubordination but then again he was the only one that spoke his mind. That and the fact he was the only one that had the balls to actually stand up and slap her when she was losing control with her power a few years back.

Roxxi sighed and sat next to him, taking a cig from him. She kissed his cheek and stole his lighter. She didn't smoke often, but tonight was as good a night as any. Besides, he'd made his point and proved that he was just looking out for her. She put the lighter back where she got it and took a nice long drag. "Thanks for looking out for me, Tom." The pretty girl leaned against him and stayed right there. "You always have--and I like that about you. Let me know if there's ever a way I can pay you back." She smiled at him and took another drag as they sat together. She really did have to move him up in the ranks. "Hmm, how about I move you up?"

He smiled and put his arm around her shoulder. "As much as I would love being moved up it would be unjustified. Marty is moving his boys up for whatever reason he is, and if you move me up I can't keep they eye on them that I need. Even in my current placement in the gang I still have your ear, and that's all I need." He tilted his head slightly and nibbled on her earlobe. I miss the time we used to spend together Rox. That's about it, I could be anywhere in the gang you want me as long as I stay how we are. I love you Rox."

She smiled and shivered as he nibbled at her ear. "I love you, too, Tom." She hugged him and kissed his cheek again, finishing off her cig. "I miss the time we used to spend together too. We'll have to make more time for you and me." She smiled and just rested on his shoulder, enjoying his company.

"Well we are together now." He said softly rubbing her left arm with his left hand. "Do you have pressing matter inside or can we stay out here for a bit?" The red head turned his face towards her with a smile. It had been a while since they had their alone time, but they never went too far. Yes they loved each other but friends was the decision they both made when they were younger.

"I can stay here for a little while longer. I don't really have to be any place tonight." She smiled and watched him with bright eyes. They were full of mischief. Her soft lips took his in a brief kiss for a moment and she looked back at him. Roxxi did love him very much. He was special to her in a way that almost no one else could understand, and she the same for him--or so she hoped. He held a very large chunk of her heart in his hands. Despite the fact that they had decided to be just friends, Tom often reminded her that that friendship came with certain benefits because of what they'd been through together. Still, she wouldn't change their relationship for anything.

And for some reason that made her think of Vic. She wondered if he would become like Tom as well. Would they be friends with benefits as well?

Tom smiled after their brief kiss and quickly put out his cig. He pulled her over with his left arm setting her in his lap. His hands moved softly to her waist rubbing her sides. "Then I suppose we have time to catch up then." He leaned in once again kissing her this time deeply."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vic Pay attention!" his uncle growled as he lunged forward. Vic moved his head slightly to the side his fists quickly catching his uncle in the stomach driving him back. The distance didn't stay that way. Again his uncle attacked him he nailed Vic in the face with a blind side punch as Vic was defending against the kick.

Roxxi kissed him back, letting him feel up and down her sides. Her arms went around him as she sat in his lap and she rubbed at his shoulders gently, her fingers teasing sensitive spots on his skin that only she knew about. Her tongue slipped from between her lips into his mouth to play with his and she enjoyed the comfort of being with a good friend who genuinely wanted her. One that knew when to stop.

Tom and her shared a bed from time to time though even though they lay naked next to each other they ignored the urges and just held each other. His tongue wrestled with her's for a bit his right hand moving to squeeze her perfect ass. "Well this is more like it baby." He teased as his left hand rubbed her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic on the other hand wasn't having a fun time at all. His uncle had decided that holding back was something he wasn't going to do during this session. Vic pretty much had to fight as though his life depended on it.

Roxxi smiled as Tom squeezed her ass and rubbed her back. She kissed him back and rubbed her hips against his. It was strangely liberating to play with Tom after a nice night with Vic. Roxxi had had fun, but it had left her wanting. She wondered what Vic would think of her if he knew. But she was drawn out of that line of thoughts as she ran her hands down to his waist and held him close.

Vic had done well during his training session, but he still didn't walk away wither a good sized bruise somewhere on his body. Tonight it was on his right calf, a blow that should have been easily blocked managed to slip past him, it didn't help that it was a lead pipe he was struck with either. He limped up the stairs to his room laying down on his bed letting his exhausted body rest.

Roxxi smiled as she woke up in bed with Tom. They'd come close to having sex, but that was how the night always went before they stopped. Still, she'd wrapped herself around him that night, her body pressed against his as she woke up. She kissed his lips softly before she got out of bed, combing her hair out before she got dressed.

Tom kissed her back softly as she had softly woke him up. He sat up letting the light rays of the sun that shone through the window hit his chest. Judging by the color of the sky it was either very early in the morning or it was cloudy outside. He stretched lightly his hands roaming over her bare chest as she put her pants on. "Until next time then baby?" he teased softly lips lightly grazing over her neck.

Roxxi groaned as he groped her and carelessly teased her neck with his lips. She smiled at him as she zipped up her pants and buttoned them again. Shivering as she turned her head back to face him, the pretty girl stared into his eyes for a moment, smiling at him. "Mm, definitely." She smiled and kissed his nose, since she could reach it. Then, she found her bra and put it back on as she searched for her evasive shirt. "Assuming you won't go out and find yourself a girl that's actually good for you," she teased, finally spotting her top and putting that back on as well.

Tom smiled and pulled away. "Well if that time comes I only hope she like you beautiful. I know once you get a guy you really love you'll stop playing around with others." He zipped his pants after putting them on and took her by the wrist kissing her deeply. "Too bad to I'll miss playing with you."

She kissed him back, sighing into it, already lamenting the time they'd been together. Though she wasn't particularly convinced that she'd ever find someone who made her listen to thoughts of romantic commitment without gagging or flinching, but she was pleased that Tom thought she was capable of it. "I'll miss you too, Tom." She smiled and ruffled up his already messy hair. "If I know you at all, the girl you fall for will be beautiful, but for now, let's not look that far ahead." She buttoned up her shirt and and tied her hair back. "I'll see you around."

"Not too far away I hope." He mused putting his shirt on. Everyone one that knew who tom and Roxxi were to each other knew they slept together but they didn't know that they had never had sex with each other. Tom moved down the stairs and once he reached the bottom one of Marty's recent graduates from the recruit rank pushed by him.

Roxxi's eyes narrowed as she watched the new member with hawk-like eyes. The rudeness was inexcusable, and had she not been in such a good mood, she would have beaten some manners into them. Fortunately, she was all about Tom right now. She walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder, kissing his temple and licking his ear just a little. "I see what you mean," she whispered, pressing against him. She put on a smile for his sake and made their secret sign before leaving him to his own devices. She had work to do today, and she was already behind.

Tom nodded as Roxxi gave him the signal. He was going to have to do his best to get information on them, he just wasn't sure how right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic moved through the house today he was going to have to make up for his having fun the night before. It was a good thing that he managed to spot a gang safe house while he was out with Roxxi. He dressed himself in black being that the insides of the safe houses were normally dark. He made sure to wear gloves before putting bullets in his gun clip, as not to leave finger prints. His eyes hid behind reflective silver sunglasses his hair let down and loose. He didn't want to look suspicious on the road he was goign to have to get ready more once he was at the house. He grabbed a red jacket. He was going to blend in well enough to get into the house that much was certain.

He jumped on the bike he had 'custom' built in the same time as the gang got theirs done. In fact he had stolen this bike from the maker so they had been a bike short when they bought them. With it he rode to the safe out out on the very far end of town. This house was only two stories, so it wasn't the main house for the gang.

After arriving he walked in the door and everyone started questioning who he was. After he replied that he was there under the higher ups orders he pushed by them heading upstairs. "Who's orders." someone upstairs said staring him down. The guy was built well but clearly hated getting ordered around.

"John's orders. I've been out of town for a good few years I was meant to report back to him here when I returned." Vic said as he named the old head of the gang. He didn't show any signs once the guy said that john died a while back. "I see oh well but that still leaves the fact that your still in my way." Vic said headbutting the goon before him. That's when he pulled out his guns and started shooting up the house. It had been a good fifteen minutes taking out the house and he seen a few people cowering in a corner. "You must be the new meat. Tell your boss to watch his ass in my city." With that Vic quickly left not letting them get a good enough look at his face.

Roxxi rode like a bat out of hell to her gang's safe house. She knew someone had been there thanks to a survivor. That young man was resting at her home with a private doctor now. He would be taken care of. She'd called Tom immediately and asked him to stay at her house with the man who was so clearly traumatized. She'd kissed his forehead before she left, told him she'd find out who'd done it.

Now, she was Hell-bent on revenge. She ran into the building, leaving her bike to the side. She tore off her helmet and ran inside, seeing the few members of the gang that stayed there on their backs, most dead, if not dying. She put a hand to her mouth tears springing to her eyes. "Who did this to you?"

Nobody could really describe Vic clearly the only thing that was clear was a man had done it. Nobody could point out eye color or hair color, let alone everyone was so frightened they looked more and more uncertain about his height as they tried to describe him. It was also clear that a lot of the people that would survive weren't the big and bulky men Marty had been looking for. You skinnier and more frail members only had flesh wounds but they were a big enough warning to hopefully scare them out of the life they had picked.

Growling, she called in a team of paramedics that she kept on payroll for this kind of thing. She waited for them to arrive and helped them gather the wounded. She would have to notify the families of the dead. Now, she was full-on crying. Someone was going to pay dearly for this senseless slaughter. "I'll see you in hell, bastard. When I find you, you'll die."

Tom was drilling the guy at Roxxi's house. "So what happened?" The survivor explained the events as the doctor pulled the bullet from his right shoulder. Tom listened as the events happened this kid did a good job on gathering information from the shooter. The kid had slowly followed Vic up the stairs and over heard the conversation between the bigger guy and Vic. Tom's eyebrow raised as the shooter mentioned John. John had been killed two years ago, so how ever the shooter was had information on their past activities. He quickly called up his boss. "Hey Rox, we have an issue you and I need to talk later tonight."

Roxxi jumped as the last person was loaded up and taken away for treatment and her phone rang. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath, answering with the strongest voice she could manage. She was glad that it was Tom. "I'm on my way back," she said, pausing. "It's really bad here. I need you to take a look at the place. Something about this isn't right. And I'll be damned if whoever did this gets away with it. I'll see you soon." She hung up the phone and got on her bike before rushing home.

Tom nodded agreeing with her verbally. "Yeah I'll take a look just keep Marty out of the loop while I do so. We wouldn't want his men invading the place while I'm searching. I doubt this was a random hit, this guys sounds like he knows what he's doing."

Back
Top Bottom