Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

She chuckled at his reaction and took his hand as she got out of the car. Her arm linked with his as he led her inside and she followed pleasantly. "I like to eat in general, so I'll try anything once...unless I'm allergic," she added with a nervous little laugh. They were soon guided to a table in the charming restaurant. It was a nice place, nicer than most people could afford, but still more reasonable than some places the higher ups in society went. She sat across from him at a table, her coat draped over the back of her chair with her purse.

"What about you? I feel like I'm telling you more than you're telling me," she said, watching him as their water was served.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it to be that way. Let's see food, I would have to say some nice chicken made properly as a Chicken Chardonnay is nice. Though I don't always want the classy stuff. I find that no matter how classy you can get nothing will ever be a good old fashioned in and out burger. The subtlety of the texture and the way the fries are prepared the best dish I've ever had." He was somewhat mocking of the higher end riches that he was forced to hang around but it was all in play as he tried to keep her entertained.

She was greatly amused at the way this afternoon was turning out. "Interesting. I've always considered the burger to be a staple, but nothing beats a good steak," she said, picking up the menu to look through it. "Maybe next time we run into each other we won't be so fancy and we'll go for a burger." Her lips curled into a smile as she took a sip of her water before looking at the menu again.

"Sounds like and Idea to me." He said softly with laughter. "See anything you would like?" He asked before sipping at his own water. He observed the menu seeing only one thing he was actually interested in, but he wouldn't order until after she did. This place was still to high class for him even though anyone could get in. It seemed as though you'd only get a moderate amount of food for the same high price.

"Hmmmm, I'm going to the steak dinner, actually. It looks very good." She closed the menu and put it to the side. "Or we could get out of here and go for the burger anyway," she said with a chuckle. It was intended as a joke, but she was curious to see his reaction. Roxxi tilted her head to the side and she watched him, wondering what he was thinking.

He closed the Menu. "Burgers it is." He left a few dollars on the table for their water and wasting the servers time. Most guys made it a point to stay and spend the most money on the food for the girl they were trying to impress. And that was the point She had asked which he would prefer and he made his choice. He wasn't out to impress anyone just be himself, so he lead her out the door and back to his car opening it for her. Then drove to a burger stand, once there he helped her out once more and kissed her hand this time. "Finally some good old fashions food." he mused softly. "Ladies first."

She grinned, finding this one to be so very amusing indeed. Roxxi left a tip of her own on the table before leaving with him. She couldn't help but chuckle as he drove them to a burger stand. Her eyes sparkled as he opened the door for her, kissing her hand. In all of her life, Roxxi had never had someone kiss her hand. When it happened she was momentarily stunned. Grinning from ear to ear, she took her hand back and walked with him to the curb. "Well, finally."

"Yeah finally." He laughed as they approached the window to order. This had been more of a drive through then a dinning in restaurant, however they had table set out near the grass on a small walkway that expanded. It really was a nice clear night now the sun nearing the end of it's set and the stars coming out to greet the world. There wasn't a lot of options to choose from here, but the food was worth the little selection.

Roxxi noted that it was quickly nearing the time when she needed to get back to her duties. She ordered something relatively fast to make and small, with a milkshake, because why not? "Mmm, so do you come here often?" she asked when she was through ordering. Her coat kept her warm, so she didn't need to worry about shivering or looking too feminine though she was sure she looked it anyway. Her playful smirk awaited him when he answered. He was proving to be a fun one after all.

Vic ordered his food as well, nearly the exact same thing as her's save for he didn't want his fries salted. He took his coat off and held it out for her, thinking she might need the extra warmth. "No." he replied softly. "I mainly come here once a month. It's nicer when the moon is full." He mused looking up. It's almost there but I guess I can miss it this month. After all I am in the company of a beautiful woman."

Roxxi smiled at him and chuckled. "Only once a month, huh? So you're like a period for the people who work here?" She teased, sliding into his jacket, enjoying the extra bit of warmth and the sweet, if not cliche, gesture. "Why only once a month?" She asked, taking her strawberry shake when it was finished. Her curls were starting to come loose, so she took down her hair and let the chocolate curls fall over her shoulders, running her fingers through it to help it relax a little. Once she was sure she didn't look like an idiot, she returned her attention to him and her shake.

He closed his eyes thinking about how it looked during a full moon. "Well I suppose you could say I'm their period. But I don't stay for five days." He teased back. then her question came why exactly he came to this spot. "The moon is nice." He admitted. "You get a nice clear sky mainly during the fall night after a rain. The town lights block the reflection of the stars so I com out here and watch the night roll by. Perhaps I can drag you back out here during a full moon?"

"Or you could just meet me here," she teased, sipping at her drink again. "I'd be glad to come by again. You're far more amusing than you look." A playful little smirk came to her face before she heard her order being called. She grabbed it from the window and went to sit at the table with him.

"That could be interesting." He mused opening the bag and handing her the food she requested. He made sure his fries weren't salted, simply because they had to drop the fries fresh when ordered without salt. The food was good something that hit the right spot, though it was only a little bit. It was seeming to get late in the day and his butler was sure to be concerned. "Perhaps we should be heading back?" he asked softly once he finished a fry.

"Mmmm, good plan. Yummy burger." she smiled and finished it off, polishing off her shake as well. There were still a few fries left, but not enough to be picky about. Roxxi smiled at him and tossed her garbage into the trash before giving him his coat back. "Thanks for dinner," she said, truly appreciating their night. It had been interesting to date like a teenager again, and to do so while dressed like some kind of princess. She had been a bit disappointed that he didn't want to sleep with her at first, but then smiled when she thought that he was different, and she wouldn't have wanted it tonight anyway. "Would you like to call me? Or should I just call you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Well It's supposed to be the guy that calls right?" He wrapped the rest of his food back in the bag so he could take it home. He walked her back to the car opening the door once again for her. It was a fairly perfect day minus all the press and what would be said about him in the papers. He got back in the car and smiled before turning it over heading back towards town.

"If you want to be all formal about it," she teased. "Alright, I'll give you the number if you want it that bad." Roxxi slid into the passenger's seat of the car, smoothing out her dress before she pulled a scrap of paper from her purse and got out a pen to write down her home number. She gave it back to him once he was in the driver's seat. "Give me a call sometime."

He took the paper setting it into his jacket pocket. He drove down the road not sure what else to talk about, besides taking her back to her car in the new park. "So I'll see you in a few days?" He asked as he parked the car next to her's. He took her hand after opening the door for her kissing it once again lightly.

Roxxi wasn't used to such treatment. It wasn't as though she was delicate, but it was nice to be treated like she was every now and then. She smiled at him and let him kiss her hand before nodding. "Oh, I think so. Unless one of us doesn't call," she teased. "Thank you for the lovely dinner. It was nice to meet you, Vic." That said, she delivered a swift kiss to his cheek and winked before getting out her keys and getting back into her car. She hoped that he'd get back to her soon: he might prove to be interesting in bed. Until then, however, she would exit his life and disappear into the night. She drove away and headed back to her house for a shower, a change of clothes, and her bike.

Vic waved as she took off in her car. The night had moved a lot quicker then he had hoped, but in the end it was fine. he was able to go out and not really worry about the gangs that were in the city. he got back into his car driving back to his house. He was sure his uncle wasn't going to be too happy about him skipping out on his training.

When Roxxi reached her home, she noticed that someone had been there, looking for her. Probably Marty, if she knew him. She got out of her car after parking it and then came back inside to change. Nothing looked out of place and the doors had stayed locked in her absence, so all was well. She sighed in relief and went to her room, quickly changing into something more suitable for her duties. She wore an outfit, very similar to the one she wore last night and put her duster back on. Hell's butterfly was out the door in a matter of moments, glad to be back on her bike after a day of being polite. On the upside, she'd met someone very interesting.

A smile on her lips, she returned to her gang's meeting place, greeted by a few members and a few of her one-night lovers. "Hey guys. Where's Marty?"

One of the men looked over his shoulder when he heard his leaders voice. "Marty I don't know Ma'am." He was a new recruit, one of the lower in the gang. He wasn't allowed in the fights that they were in but he looked out for the gang house.

"He didn't call in yet Rox." Tom mused coming around the corner. The red headed seventeen year old had a cigarette between his lips. "I don't think he's gonna to be showin' up." His hand moved to light the cigarette as he moved past her to the outdoors. She hadn't allowed smoking in the gang house that way it wasn't too bad of a smell. He pulled her slightly by the arm leading her back out the house so they could continue to talk.

Roxxi frowned but nodded at the new recruit. What the hell could have happened to him? Tom soon caught her attention however. He was looking good lately, and she couldn't help but enjoy watching the way he held the cigarette between his lips. Still she was confused as to why Tom would have this information. It seemed like he wanted to talk to her, though, and she wouldn't deny him. After all, she was very warm when it came to her gang. "What is it, Tom?" she asked, once they were outside and back in the moonlight.

Tom kept his mouth shut until the were behind the alleyway. "I know I'm not the highest up in the ranks here but that doesn't mean I'm stupid to the goings on. I'm worried about the kind of people that Marty's be bringing in." He took a drag of the addiction then exhaled into the cool night air. "As recruits they don't break as easily but Marty knows how to keep them quiet. But have you noticed how easily they rise in rank while the loyal recruits stay near the bottom?"

Roxxi frowned, the information troubling her. Marty was a good guy--dependable and kind when he needed to be. Still, it was possible that he did have another agenda. "Hmmm, I haven't really given it that much thought, but now that you mention it, that does seem to be the trend." Hell's butterfly groaned as she put her head into her hands. What was he thinking? "Tom, I need you to do me a favor. When you can, and I'm not around, I want you to keep an eye on Marty. You're good at blending in. Just pay attention to what he does. For now, I can't prove anything, and as much as I trust you, I can't act on nothing. I'll screen the newbies from now on." She smiled at him and messed up his hair. "Try not to worry too much about it, okay? I need to find Marty and see if I can't figure out what he's up to."

Back
Top Bottom