Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

Candira

Singularity
Bang!

That was the sound of a very feminine fist cracking the ribs of a very masculine traitor. The man looked terribly frightened, as well he should have been. The leader of a rather infamous gang had him cornered and was very displeased. The woman in question was Roxanne Katerina Julius, also known as Hell's Butterfly and the Midnight Maiden. These were but two of the most common names the woman went by, but she was as eternal as the night itself--a nocturnal creature who'd ruled the streets of the fifth district for as long as anyone could remember. She certainly wasn't an old woman--in fact, she was only twenty-two--but her name had been passed down to her from the previous leader of the pack. She lived up to it.

Her life was no secret, and she made no attempt to hide who she was, but the fellow who was now bleeding profusely in an alleyway of the fifth district had tried to betray her to a rival gang leader. He'd obtained information about her security in her home and was about to turn it in when he made the fatal mistake of spreading the word around her men. Tonight, the man would die for trying to stir up unnecessary trouble. Roxanne didn't even try to show pity as she fired three bullets straight into his head and burned the information he'd been carrying. "Rest in peace, you son of a bitch."

Her delicate hands played with the gun in her hand for a few moments before she put it back into the holster on her hip. She turned around and let her minions take care of the man in the street, the corpse now very easy to handle. Her brown eyes flashed as her second in command tried to convince her to go home with him. This was a refusal he never tried to change. After all, he'd just watched her kill a man after breaking nearly every bone in his body with only herself as a weapon. He wasn't about to challenge her will now. She pulled her hair back and tucked it into a helmet before straddling her bike and riding off into the night. She needed to clear her head....she needed to smoke.

When she found the perfect spot, she stashed her bike in a garage she actually owned and removed her helmet, shaking free the curls beneath it. The curvy brunette stepped out of her duster jacket and sighed, as she pulled out a cigarette. Her long, shapely legs were encased by black denim and high heeled boots that came up to the top of her shins and had a thick sole and heel. They really only added about an inch to her 5'9" figure, but they were fairly stylish. On her perfect hips was a brown leather holster that belonged to her grandfather on her mother's side. Resting beneath the holster as a white tux shirt with feminine capped sleeves. It was cut and shaped perfectly for her body and she kept it untucked. A black vest rested over this ensemble, making the outline of her full and fairly large breasts that much more obvious. She stared at the sky as she took a long drag of the cigarette and chuckled at the knowledge that only a few people had actually seen the tattoos that everyone knew she had. There was one of butterfly wings low on her hip and another tattoo of her gang's insignia on her lower back. Why she thought of this now was beyond her, but it took her mind off of the dead man she'd left in the alley, and that was just fine with her.

Victor, other wise known as Vic set the newspaper down on his desk. Crime certainly had gone up in the few years he was absent. His finger went to the intercom button to his mentor. "Greg, it would seem this city is once again causing trouble for everyone else." He spoke softly his grown masculine voice covering in an articulate way. His parents had taught him all the proper mannerisms at a young age, not that he was an ancient. He didn't look a day over 19 though he was twenty five years of age. His sea green eyes looked over the paper again, clearly one of the gangs were becoming sloppy and they were posted every where.

He pressed the intercom button once again "Greg, I'll be going out this evening. Don't wait up for me." Vic had done this a while back while in his teens and it seemed a reunion tour was in order. It had been far too long since his other name had been spoken. He grabbed his keys and headed out of his office. He went to his closet in his bedroom and opened it, a black suitcase sat on the shelf. The case was covered in dust from it not being moved over the years. "Seven years." He mused to himself before unlocking the case. He wondered if he was even able to pull of some of the moves he used to be able to do, but he supposed he would learn tonight.

With a grin he donned the clothing of a black tee-shirt, that hugged his figure well. It was tight showing his moderately ripped figure. His pants a pair of black and green camo, his boots combat style black and a pair of one way sunglasses. Underneath the back of the suit case in a hidden compartment he pulled out two hand guns and placed them in his back waist band of his pants. He moved slowly to his car in the garage. This night there was going to be a dent in one of the five gangs.

Roxxi finished her cigarette, her nerves calmed a bit before she got back onto her bike. She needed to make her rounds, though she wished that she could have had a few more peaceful moments beneath the innocent starry sky. With a little bit of a sigh, she put her duster and her helmet back on before hopping onto her bike and speeding off into the night, looking for trouble in her district. Despite the way things went down in her line of business, she kept things clean, and she kept her borders clear. Now was not the time to cross her--even after a smoke.

Hell's Butterfly was just rounding the corner when she saw her second coming into her line of sight in her rear view. With something of a growl, she slowed down and stopped on a corner, practically glaring a hole through his head.

"What?" she asked, crossing her arms as she slide the helmet's visor up.

((If you want to be the second, that's okay with me. He can alternate between NPC and your control if you want.))

"Damn bitch chill." He spoke removing his helmet. "I figured you needed something to calm you down." He said pulling his backpack off. He unzipped the bag and handed her one of the two bottles of alcohol from his bag. HE seemed to be the only one she would let slide when he called her a 'bitch' the truth was she was one. He popped open his own bottle taking a drink from it. Marty had been her second since he was seventeen and here he was a full twenty years old his head of black hair in a spiked mess of helmet hair.

"Chill Nobody is stupid enough to Come through our turf." Just as Marty finished his sentence a roar of a classic mustang engine ran by them doing a buck twenty and quickly vanished in a right turn down the street. The car moved with the grace of it's skilled driver behind thew wheel though it went by way to fast for someone to get either the plates or a look at the driver.

Roxanne caught the bottle and raised an eyebrow. "Watch your mouth," she said, taking the cap off of the bottle and smelling it before she drank it. Marty knew that it was only because she wanted to know what was in the bottle, not because she didn't trust him. Just as she was starting to calm down enough to let his little bit of arrogance slide, the classic car came streaking through. Intrigued at just a bit excited by the idea of a challenge she topped the bottle again and tossed it back to Marty, slamming her visor down. "Tell me that when our enemies are dead, Marty."

That said, the Midnight Maiden was on her bike and speeding after the car in mere seconds, searching for the special someone who'd violated the sanctity of her turf. Maybe she'd even let them live if she caught them. If not, it'd be fun to scare them with a little chase.

Vic made his way down the road quickly seeing two people wearing the same colors. That could have just been a coincidence so he continued to drive making another left turn once the woman on the bike came into his rear view mirror. Then around the corner he spotted a bigger group of people wearing the same exact colors and nearly identical outfits as the other two without a second thought he rolled down his window on the fly and shot four bullets killing four of the group. The windows were back up in a matter of second and he was rounding the corner heading back for his house the way he came. Who ever was following him on the bike wasn't nearly fast enough for his classic souped up muscle car.

As the shots were fired, Roxxi swerved, knowing from the sounds that came from behind her that her men were dropping. She was not pleased. Who did this guy think he was. "Marty! Take care of the guys, I've got this bastard!" That said, she gunned her engine and zipped along faster. There was still a considerable gap between her and the mystery car, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. Expertly, she kept the bike steady and drew her gun from it's holster, firing another two bullets at the car. If the driver was lucky, the bullets would have crashed through the back window and into the rear view mirror. If the poor bastard wasn't lucky, he'd find a piece of his ear missing. As they neared the edge of her territory, she slowed to a stop and removed her helmet as she stared after the driver. She was panting from the exertion.

"If he comes back, he won't be happy when I get my hands on him," she growled, heading back to her men. Currently, they were grieving those who'd passed tonight and trying to figure out what to do. Roxxi looked at them and decided she'd need a hell of a lot more than just a cigarette and a bottle to get through tonight. After she said a few words about those who had fallen, the men were brought to their families, if they had any and then she came back to Marty.

"Still got those bottles?" she asked.

Vic didn't like having to take such actions, not since he became older. He didn't understand the lure of a gang or why the violence they ensued just over their turf. At least the bullets he fired were quick and clean, and knowing the way the gangs thought nobody would report them as a crime probably dismissing it as a rial gang getting greedy. As Vic drove back to his house he seen just how lucky he was. The bullets fired at him missed his window completely and hit the trunk of his car, something that was easily fixed.

"Yeah I still got them." Marty mused pulling them out. "You know I don't think you should be alone tonight. Who knows maybe that bastard actually did leak some information about where you live. I don't think it would be safe for you to go home." Marty's words were of more then just concern for her, perhaps tonight really might be the night she went home with him. Then again who knew Roxxi did have other playthings in the gang she could take advantage of.

"Afraid I can't handle myself?" she asked, her tone almost challenging. "I'll go home. We got him before anything got out. I'd like to know how he found out about it in the first place, though." She growled and then pulled a cigarette out, lighting up. "Walk with me, Marty. I need someone to hang around for awhile. Tonight is going to be a long night," she sighed, taking one of the bottles from him and starting toward the nearest curb. She took another swig and then looked at her second. He wasn't a bad guy, but he just wasn't her type. She knew what he wanted, and she was fairly certain that she didn't want to give it to him, but maybe that's what she needed most tonight. Then again, she really wasn't in the mood for full-on sex. Maybe just a little fun.

Marty reopened his bottle after handing Roxxi her's. "Now I never said you couldn't handle yourself did I?" He smiled and plucked the cigarette from her lips and took a drag from it. This was the closest thing to tasting her lips. It was true he had a huge attraction to her, and it could be clearly seen. He forced himself to stay quiet each time he seen her kissing, or rather fucking someone else.

He raised his eyebrows in a way that was kinda meant to challenge her into taking action on getting it back, though it had a hint of sexual attraction behind it. "I'm just concerned about losing my leader when her mind is clouded by some guy that thought about showing his balls to us by dropping a few of our underlings."

She sighed and took a long drink from her bottle, taking a moment to savor it before she fastened her eyes on him. She took a few steps closer to him, standing mere inches away before confidently plucking the cigarette from his mouth, giving it a nice long look before turning around and taking a long drag. "You're really worried, huh, Marty?" she frowned and let the cloud of smoke out, looking up at the stars.

Roxxi had always loved the night sky. Maybe that was why she loved the night-life of the gang so much. She'd always thought of herself as a brilliant shining star, burning so hot she could incinerate anyone. Unfortunately, however, that also isolated her. Certainly, she'd fucked a few of the guys and made out with a number of others, but they'd known it to be a one night only thing. Would Marty?

She turned her attention back to him and finished her cig. "Maybe you're right, Marty. Maybe I shouldn't be by myself tonight. Do you still want me around?" she asked taking another swig of the liquor in her bottle, finally calming her nerves to the point of being tolerable.

"Well your the leader, I have to do what you say. Unless of course you want to make me leader for just tonight?" he mused teasingly stepping closer to her. Her body was so damn appealing just to be able to touch her maybe even pleasure her during the night would be viewed as a great success. Though then again Marty was strong willed and passionate, but he was also obsessive and clingy when it came to his lovers, well more along the lines of everything. Marty loved being in control and having the power over someone.

He dared to take another step towards her pinning her slightly to the wall. "Of course If you disagree I might spank you for being a bitch about it but I'm sure you'd enjoy it." He mused with a grin playfully.

Roxxi watched him as he pinned her, her brandy eyes shining in the moonlight. "I think you're forgetting who makes the rules," she said, grabbing him by the collar, bringing him too close to her face. "But hey, maybe they'll take you out, instead of me if you're in charge for the night," she smirked, just teasing him. "But watch your mouth," she said, covering it with her whiskey-flavored lips, managing to be in a position of both power and weakness simultaneously.

The flavor of her lips against his was just enough to give him a more cocky edge. He ran his hand up to hold onto her neck and kiss her lips deeper. It wouldn't be too difficult to seem like a couple mainly since she lowered her barrier, finally. After all the years of hinting and well practically forcing himself on her she finally gave in, right?

Roxxi would let him have his fun when it suited her, but beyond the physical aspect of their relationship, there was nothing. Friendship, perhaps, but certainly no romance. After a few more moments of the deepened kiss, she pushed him back and watched him. "I'm just in this for the sex," she said. "Nothing else changes, Marty. I mean that." She told herself that it was because she'd miss him if he died, but she knew better. Though she would miss him, the poor guy just wasn't her type. Hopefully, however, more of the former thought showed through her face than the latter.

With a grin on his lips he nodded. "Of course." he mused slightly running his fingers over her shapely thighs. "So where should we go for this? Somewhere out in the open? Perhaps to your private home? Or the hideout where all the Gang can hear you moan and beg for me to make you cum?" Cocky Marty was though he would have never guessed that Roxxi was the one who was always in control. Many people had tried to dominate her in the bed and all had failed.

Her eyes took on a serious stare for a moment, but then the expression became lustful and she wanted to see him try, try to do the things he'd so foolishly thought would come true. Maybe, he'd be the one to catch her unawares and light her fire, but she somehow doubted that. "Let's go back to your place, baby. I'll give you an advantage." She smiled and kissed his neck, nipping it just a bit. She pressed her body against his and ran her hands down his back to his ass, giving it a squeeze as she left a mark on him. She certainly wasn't going to be gentle with him, and she expected him to be creative in leaving marks of his own. Neck was far too cliche for her, but it seemed to suit him.

Marty nodded. This might have only been for tonight though he was going to try his damnedest to try and make her his. He moved slightly and gave her a soft peck on the lips before pulling away. "Should we drop the bikes off or just ride both of them out?" He asked cupping her chest. After a few minute more of discussion he got on his bike and rode away leading her back to his house. It was a terrible looking place barely kept up but then again he was second in command of the gang and was hardly ever home.

Roxxi let him touch her, grab her while they made their decisions. She was in need of an outlet, and he was giving her one. For that, at least, she would be grateful. The beautiful biker hadn't been expecting him to live in quite so much of a dump, however. It was difficult to believe that someone with his personality wouldn't take better care of his things, but they'd been busy lately, after all. He wouldn't have had time to take care of anything but himself. Perhaps that spoke more to his character than the upkeep of his house. She parked her bike with his, knowing that it would be safe there and slid off, waiting for him to lead the way. Surroundings didn't much matter once things were started.

"Nice place," she teased.

Vic groaned as his alarm went off earlier then he had hoped. What a night for him to pick his come back tour for the streets of his fair gang influenced town. He had completely forgotten about his Charity event that he was helping benefit. He rose groggily and showered, only to dress nicely once he finished. He selected the proper keys getting into his family car being a bmw z4 black exterior while the interior was red. He drove cautiously to the event seeing the smiling children along the road. The joy of children, if this is what it took to help kids stay off the streets and in gangs then he would gladly put his money forth for them.

The new park was to help the young ones but deep down he knew what would happen. One of the gangs would end up using the spot to take over and control, and it saddened him. The idea was to help promote ridding the gangs but no he had to go out of his way to personally see the gangs stopped.

Roxxi had left Marty that night after they'd finished their romp. He had asked her to stay, but she would not be swayed. She knew what would have happened if she'd stayed. He would have tried to guilt her into staying through breakfast and been needy. She knew his type, and it was annoying. She was up again in a few hours after her return. Today as the big benefit for the children. It was time to put on her society face once more. She took a long bath in fragrant water and washed her hair. Her entire body was slathered with lotion and she wore a subtle perfume. In a few moments her pale skin was perfect, but she put on just a bit of make up to look the part as naturally as possible.

Hell's butterfly was looking more like a butterfly as the morning progressed. She dried her hair and styled it so that a few tendrils framed her face and the rest was pulled back into a precisely curled ponytail that looked lovely on her. She dressed in a bright red dress that looked beautiful on her body and put a black peacoat over it. She looked the part as she stepped into some heels and headed to the event that would be starting in exactly one hour. Knowing traffic as she did, she would have just enough time by car.

When she arrived, most of the socialites were already there, posing for the photographers of their choice. She merely glided through, almost invisible to most. She had a rather large check in her purse for this park. It was one that she intended to protect with the help of her gang. No one would be adding these youth to their rosters while she was around.

Vic hadn't liked the media much but they were insistent on taking photos of the biggest supporter for the park. His family name didn't help much either, his family was good at helping the community though his parents focus more on health care systems while they young adult focused on the children. He knew that if someone hadn't given him a run for his money in donations that the community would be more then likely to name it after him, and that was not something he wanted. He didn't need the city viewing him as a pompous ass that wanted his name on everything child related, that wasn't who he was though many did see it that way.

His eyes viewed the masses of the crowd for his attention to be swayed just at the glimpse of a women in a red dress. Though before he could step away the press moved back to 'interrogate' him. The young man dress in a black and red Tuxedo answered the question to the best of his ability for the community writers, even though somewhere among them he knew there was one that would twist his words.

Roxxi saw a poor man getting cornered by the media and decided to go for a distraction. She handed her check to one of the people collecting money and then came to his aid. "Excuse me, I'm afraid you'll have to stop asking him questions now if you want to catch the Helman Daughters making their donation," she said. The reports swarmed around her and away from the man and she bowed her head just a bit before turning to leave before they came back to her. The Helman daughters were nowhere near this situation and though not many people remembered her face, she didn't want anyone to find her.

He nodded in reply to her kindness for taking the parasites away from him. Though there was also a slight grin on her face. The woman was a fraud the Helmans had died without any children. There were rumors of the Lady Helman being with child but as those rumors went on the fire to their estate rook the lives of all that were in there including the unborn child. Though He didn't say anything, he wasn't going to discredit someone that was going to help the children, even if he was the only one that caught her lie.

Though Roxxi had been mildly disappointed that he hadn't called her on her lie, she put that aside, along with her curiosity. In the mean time, the woman in red looked around. The park was beautiful, the flower garden a nice touch, though it would only inspire little ones to hide behind them or just pick them away. She was approached by several socialites who hadn't recognized her and now stood in the same position that the man she'd just freed had been in, but she couldn't be quite as easily rescued.

Back
Top Bottom