Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be Careful what you wish for (Lordhack & babygirl67)

"Now now, don't blame me for your own mistakes dear." he said, wagging his finger and grinning. He grunted out as her claws sunk into him, and he felt the blood beginning to flow down his chest. "And you'd be surprised what I might enjoy. Now submit." It was a very clear command, and the moment he made it, a bolt of electricity shot through her right away. But it wasn't trying to hurt her, he knew it would take far more than that. At the same time, there was a simple, magical suggestion. "Obey."

Rainie's back arched as she fought the magic, pain sizzling along abused nerve endings, making her writhe like a snake, one arm fixed above her head while the rest of her body struggled to free itself. Finally, she stopped moving, panting and stared at him, ebony eyes glittering, glowing softly as if lit from within. "Well now, I guess I am obeying....what are you going to do to me?" Crimson hair moved sinuously, markings on her dusky flesh pulsing fitfully as her tail twitched, barbs gleaming.

He watched her recoil, letting out a slow chuckle, as she tried to remove the chain. "That's quite useless dear. You should know better than to play with other peoples toys. Especially if you don't know how they work." He told her, moving his hand up, and beginning to stroke her hair. He saw her tail out of the corner of his eye, but didn't make any move, just watching it, as his hands went to her shoulders. He pushed her down on the bed, the chain holding her arm up stiffly. "Now that you're obeying, I'm going to play with my new toy." He told her, kissing her neck, and sinking her fangs into her neck.

She couldn't help the low moan of lust that escaped those red lips, she was a succubus and having a demon skin to skin was a little bit of heaven itself, or hell depending on how you looked at it. Rainie writhed as his fangs sunk into her neck and her tail whipped around to curl around his thigh, one of her own legs tangling with his. The sudden rush of heat at the press of corded muscle had her shaking and wanting more, arching up to cradle his shaft with her hips and soft belly, the skin feverish. "You are right, but I like toys....and you never answered my question completely...play with me how..." Her words ended on a breathless sigh.

Back
Top Bottom