Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be Careful what you wish for (Lordhack & babygirl67)

Growling with desire, she amped up her moves, faster, pressing her breasts together just a bit tighter. The scent of her body was stronger, the mind-clouding scent an aphrodisiac as her tail slid up his thigh and teased the warmth of his testicles, pulling and tugging as she ran the length of her body along his, her nipples hard, body wet and ready for anything. Crimson eyes glowed softly in the dim light of the room as her mouth continued it's torment.

She went faster, and he responded by rubbing against her faster, getting hungrier and hungrier, more and more eager for her to please him, in any fashion at all. More and more reckless. He pulled harder on her hair, as her teeth seemed to sink even further into the tender skin around his nipples, blood beginning to slowly flow down his chest. However, he could not stand her moves for long, and soon, his seed began spilling over her breasts, and he pulled at her hair as hard as he could.

With a soft giggle, oblivious to the pain, she lapped the blood up, as it mixed with the cum dripping off her ample breasts. Slowly, she moved less and less, till she rested her full body weight on him, cleaning his chest off, then moving lower, long strokes of her tongue making sure that his cock was just as clean, the taste of him still honey sweet to her, and still bleeding whatever energy she could without alarming him, though now he might be...distracted enough for her to take him. Finished, Rainie's red eyes locked on his, the smile on her face a reflection of a job well done..."My goodness, you are addictive my lord."

He moaned out, his own movements slowing as he began to tire. With a normal girl, he'd be hardly fatigued at all, ready to go a hundred more rounds, but with her... He should have realized how she was slowly siphoning off his strength, and he probably would have, except it was not his style at all. He was much more the type to drain it all with one motion in a wonderous climax, and with all the pleasure she was giving him, he'd lost even the healthy suspicion he should have had. "Mmm, and you're not bad yourself I'm sure my dear." he said, staring right back with his own blood red eyes. "How would you like to ride your lord, my dear?"

Laughing, Rainie pretended to think about it, a considering look on her exotic features, grey skin and crimson hair contrasting with his own scarlet skin. Turning so her back was to him, she slid her body along his stomach, her own wetness leaving a trail of her juices till his semi erect cock was bathed in them. Wiggling, she managed to get him all in her, his view one of thick curls that tickled his stomach and chest, and a tail that curled sinuously over her thigh to wrap around his. Bracing her hands on his knees, she began to rock on him, body clenching around him tight, pulling him deep as he could go.

He grinned as she laughed, knowing she was teasing him, playing with him. He often did the same thing to his own prey. He groaned out as she did so though, her body seemed so pleasing to him now, almost anything she did would feel perfect to his body, and he doubted he could object to anything she might want to try. Not that there was much she could suggest he hadn't experienced at least once before. He wrapped his arms around her stomach as she began to rock back and forth on him. He began rocking his own hips, trying to form a rythm with her, he couldn't ever remember feeling this much pleasure. "Faster, faster!" he shouted, moaning out.

Rainie rocked harder, beginning to circle her hips as well as pump on him, doing her best to drive them both over the edge this time. Her body did a slow grind on his, her swollen clit abraded by his skin and the sensations were exquisite. The closer she got to letting go, the harder she pulled on his energy, the symbols on her body now glowing softly, steadily. Using her tail as leverage, she reached down with one hand and grasped his heavy testicles, rolling them in her hand, tugging and massaging, body slowly descending into a frenzy of lust. "Yessss, faster, harder......"

He moaned out again, rocking his hips against her frantically, no longer thinking at all, simply thrusting into her, doing anything he could to bring himself pleasure, and any pleasure he brought her was a bonus as well. It was totally unlike normal sex for him, he was not in control at all, a slave to his own pleasure, and it felt fantastic. He felt her hips being to circle around, placing pressure all around the length of is cock. "Oh God yes!" he said, thrusting in as hard as he could, just as she commanded, his fingers moving to caress over the marks on her body as they began to glow. He felt her now, pulling on his energy, naughty little thing, but he'd take care of her later, for now, the pleasure was too much. He felt her begin to roll his testicles, and he couldn't hold it anymore, his seed began shooting into her like a canon, as he moaned, and continued to pump into her.

His orgasm hit her hard, but not as hard as hers. The first spasm bowed her body back, and the tail wrapped gently around his thigh tighened as well. Then the silky muscles that encased him started to convulse as well, milking him, dragging his cock and his cum deep inside her.

Rainie's power hit as well, no longer a tender pull on his energy, she devoured it, pulling all she could, every spasm of her body a pulse, every shiver another line that began to drink him down, just as she had his seed. "Oh my lord.....so very good, you taste so very good." The attack would have killed a human, but what would it do to a demon lord? She didn't care, she wanted all of it...

He couldn't help but groan out, as more and more of his cum pumped into her. But that wasn't all that was going into her, he could feel more and more of his energy being drained, quickly now, seeming to spurt into her even faster. He began to pant, the pleasure overwhelming, he wanted it to continue, but he knew he had to stop this. Much longer, and he'd be helpless. He began trying to chant a counter spell, trying to stop her from taking any more of his energy. However, he moaned as he chanted, unable to complete the spell. Getting desperate, his hands went to her back, and he tried to push her off.

Raina laughed softly, her body dragging him, prolonging the orgasm till he was nearly limp. She had felt the beginning curl of power, his summoning, but she was a succubus..not much to hold on to when in the grips of pleasure beyond imagining. She drank and drank and drank..till she could hold no more, then released him, rolling off his body, her own in a ball, holding the energy inside her, like the aftershocks from a powerful release, she was oblivious to him. He was by no means dead, but not really in the shape to do much damage, or was he?

He moaned out one last time, as she finally began to roll off of him. Most of his energy was drained, but he wasn't about to pass out or anything, he just felt... weak, exhausted. He saw her, laying on the bed next to him, and then gazed up at the chain hanging from the celling, just above his bed, just out of reach. He strained for it, than started to mutter something, but realized he was too weak to cast a spell. "Bitch." he said simply, kicking out at her. She looked like someone who'd just eaten a whole thanksgiving dinner, he at least hoped he might be able to make her throw up.

Laughing, Rainie finally rolled to her knees, her tail flicking lazily and her eyes bright, a ghostly white, crimson hair moved as if blown by invisible winds. "Well my lord you have been well and truly fucked.." The giggle that erupted at his failed kick was musical and she inched closer, laying a hand on his forehead. "You will recover you know....I promise." She wasn't stupid enough to get really close, but he had tasted so very good. "Perhaps I shall stick around, you are like candy, I am developing a sweet tooth for."

He heard her laugh, musical and sexy, his prick probably would have hardened right up if she hadn't taken so much of his energy. Even as such, it was half hardened, and slightly uncomfortable. He pulled himself up into a sitting position, and tried to kick her again, once more reaching for the chain hanging above his bed. What for though? Even if he did manage to grab it, could he really snap it on her. He gave up reaching, feeling her warm hand on his forehead. "Perhaps I am sweet, but unlike candy, I'm not just going to let you have your fill." he protested, even though somewhere deep inside, he liked the idea.

Her heated flesh curled up next to his, sensing that any danger of him hurting her was past. Propped up on one elbow, one leg over his, tail twitching teasingly along his thigh, Rainie traced a random pattern on the crimson skin with one ebony talon, a slow smile curving her lips. "You know, I liked the way you said that...'not just going to let me.......'." Head descending, she licked along his lips, so very soft considering he was a demon, "Tell me then, what are you expecting next?" The kiss she gave him next was carnal, lips and tongue exploring the warmth of his mouth, unable to stop herself, her nature was sexual and craved the best when she could get it, and a demon lord? It was like going from a soup kitchen to a gourmet restaurant....heady, mind-blowing.

He could feel her warm body against his, seeming warmer still now that she had all of his power within her. He felt her body beginning to twist around his own, and his cock stiffened slightly, feeling a bit pained. It was unusual for the demon, probably due to all the energy she'd taken from him. Still, if she was trying to exploit that particular weakness of his, he'd just have to fight her. He didn't kiss her back, as her warm lips began exploring his mouth, his own attempt to resist her, as her tail began to tease him, he tried to pull back, pushing up against her. He didn't respond to her question, honestly, he wasn't sure what her next move would be.

Rainie sensed he didn't want her near, and perversely she of course crawled closer, sprawling over him, till their hearts seemed to beat in unison. Soft thighs on either side of his hips tightened for an instant as she traced the soft skin of his lips with one talon, her caress light and teasing.."You would think you were already bored with me my demon lord. Surely that is not all you have for one such as myself."

Seeing the direction of his eyes earlier, her own fell upon the chain hanging from the ceiling, a slow grin curving her lips..."Interesting, tell me....A toy of yours?" Arching a brow, she watched him expectantly

He heard the gentle thumping, her heart seeming to pound against his skin, almost in unison with his own. His cock hardened into her thighs, and in spite of himself, he slowly moved his body so it would sensually rub against one of them, though he made sure not to return her gentle caresses. He looked up at the chain, and made sure he was far enough away that she couldn't chain him up with it. "Why don't you see for yourself?" he asked, playing up how drained he was for just a bit, leaning against her as though his body was giving out. "It would look so nice and pretty around your little neck."

Her soft, throaty laugh was the only answer she gave him at first, moving her body sinuously against his, her erection against her thigh not unnoticed. Obsidian eyes shot with stars gazed down at him, her tongue making wet trails on his neck and throat. "Never around the neck my lord..too much like a hell hound. Around one wrist perhaps.." She said it consideringly.."So I have a hand free to tease and torment." Ebony talons tightened on his sides, her lips parting on a little moan of desire, the tide rising again. That was the curse of the succubus as well, the gifts could be a double edged sword, especially around another demon.

(Apology for being away, had some net issues)
The more she moved her body against him, the more he wanted her, the harder it was to resist. Of course, that was her whole point, she was trying to lord her seductive abilities over him, to break him, to prove she could have him whenever she liked. Unless of course, she fell for his own giles. "Around your wrist would be just as much fun for you." he assured her. "Though I think it would look much better around your neck... it would free both of your hands..." he told her,leaning in as she moaned, and planting a kiss right on her spread wide lips, feeling a bit weak, but gaining strength even from this slight, dominant act. If she'd just put that on...

Rainie licked at his lips, so very sweet, soft as cotton candy, and shivered, her body reacting to the closeness, the roll of power as he began to recover from her first....taste. Eyes glittering, she smiled and sat up, Crimson hair tumbling around her shoulders, breasts swaying with every little movement. Reaching for the thick chair with one taloned hand, Rainie stilled as her fingers closed around it, talons clicking on cold steel..."It is magical yes? I can feel it like a tickle on my palm." Obsidian eyes bored into his..."My lord, what kind of games to you play with this?"

Kelrock felt her, still playing with him, and it was so hard to resist that soft, sexy body. He felt his own tongue, darting out as she tasted his top lip, tasting the underside of her own tongue. It tasted sweet, but spicy, like cinnamin. He looked at the chain, in her hands, than down at her breasts, bouncing slowly. He couldn't help but reach out, grabbing each in one hand and giving a gentle squeeze. "Games of power..." he told her, moaning slightly, eyes going back to her hand.

Rainie dropped her arm for a moment to tug at his hair with a soft giggle..."Games of Power, those are ones I usually excel at..." Shivering...the touch of his hands on her firm breasts had her distracted for an instant, her body reacting to his like a moth to a flame, her own innate desire in full frenzied heat. She reached up again and wrapped the chain around one hand, it getting hot in her fingers as the magic flared to life, it locking around one slender wrist, leaving her gasping.

"Do you now dear?" he asked, almost praying that she would take the collar at the end of the chain and slowly snap it around any part of her body. He gave her breasts another hard squeeze. He watched as she slowly began to wrap the chain around her wrist, kissing her harder, practically salivating into her mouth. Than, he felt the magic beginning to work, sapping her powers. He figured the chain would be locked around her, but he had to make sure, he went to grab it, and fasten it around her.

For a second, Rainie panicked at the sudden drain and snarled, her tail lashing in fury. "You son of a...... nevermind, you probably are." Her eyes narrowed as he tightened the chain, locking it tight, but making the mistake of getting within her reach to do so. Desire had been replace by demon rage, and ebony claws on the one free arm flashed, leaving slashes that oozed blood on crimson skin. "I promise, you will enjoy none of this..." She drew back her hand and made a move to punge her talons into his vulnerable stomach with a growl.

Back
Top Bottom