Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be Careful what you wish for (Lordhack & babygirl67)

babygirl67

Star
Raina frowning into her scotch, tired of fending off all these idiots. Her blue eyes flashed at the latest one, his hand drifting down onto her ass for the last time. With a softly murmured incantation, he felt the sudden urge to leave, and she was blissfully alone again. She sighed and sipped again, letting the amber liquid coat her tongue with smooth fire, it had been tough hunting, and she was getting discouraged, being a succubus had it's drawbacks.

Her gaze drifted restlessly over the crowd, seeking out worthy prey, but it was late and all she saw was not worth the effort it would take to finish it. Downing the last of the single malt she stood, her small frame lush in all the right places as she pushed long red hair off her forehead, exposing exotic features, cheekbones, lips and eyes marking her as unique. She threw a twenty on the bar and made a move to leave.

She was in the wrong place if she wanted to be hunting for the sophisticated type. It was getting late, but Kelrock was just arriving at the club, in a human form very much like his natural one, simply without the horns, tail, wings, and other obvious signs that he was not of this earth. He'd been bust most of the day, but now it was time for hunt, and he saw a very nice woman getting up, as if ready to head out. Maybe Kelrock could change her mind. The demon made his way to the bar, quickly grabbing the 20 she'd left, and replacing it with one of his own. It wasn't exactly a smooth move, but he would see what she was like, and how drunk she was. "Excuse me miss." he said, tapping her on the shoulder as she made her way out. "I think you dropped this."

Raina shivered at the touch on her shoulder, a frisson of energy making her heart pound like a drum in her chest. She half turned and found her gaze met by a firm chest covered in very nice egyptian cotton if she didn't miss her guess. Amber eyes drifted up and she gazed into a face that was nearly perfect...almost too much. With an ironic frown, she pushed the hand away, a pulse of power rippling along her skin. "Did I stumble across your hunting ground my lord?"

She tossed red hair and waited, door open and waiting, her escape route planned.

Kelrock did not blush when he was embaressed, and making him feel as such was a difficult act. However, with those simple words, he felt very silly indeed. He should have been able to tell from across the room, she was a succubus, he was almost certain. A number of creatures, even humans, might refer to him as "lord" if they knew what he was, but the power with which she moved his hand, and that perfect body... "I'm afraid you have dear." he said, trying to play things off as though he'd known all along. "You know, you ought to warn some one when you plan to do that, you might end up prey. What brings you to these parts?"

Raina's full lips curved into a derisive smile, eyes the color of old gold coins drifting over his face again, taking more time to really look at his features, lingering on the curve of his lips, the strength of his jaw. Suddenly, she didn't really feel the need to leave just yet and Raina laid a hand on his arm, letting her own power trickle out. Here she was looking for 'dinner' and a veritable feast falls into her lap.

He was much taller than he was, and even in heels she had to crane her neck to gaze up into his eyes..."I am looking for a little...bite to eat. I am assuming you are doing the same?"

"It's a bit late, but that just means I'm a bit... hungrier than normal." he said, gazing down at her body, not noticing she was doing the same to him. She would be more than a meal... but it wouldn't be easy to subdue her. He decided it wasn't worth it, unless an oppertunity to do so easily presented itself. "But what I wanted to know was why here? Surely you didn't run out of men wherever you normally hunt hmm?" he asked, reaching out and stroking her chin teasingly.

Raina smiled and shook her head, fall of red hair cascading over his arm, the touch of his hands on her skin making her body react with a low pull of desire deep in her belly. For a second she hesitated, wondering if this was a smart thing to do, he was powerful, she could feel it from where she stood like waves pounding on a beach. With a mental shrug, Raina threw caution to the wind and decided to see how far this would go.

"Not out of food per se..just looking for something a little deeper..." She paused, her voice dropping an octave at the thoughts that suddenly raced thru her head.." A little darker."

He felt her hand on his arm, and shivered a bit, watching her shiver a bit as his touch as well. If she was looking for something darker, perhaps he would give it to her, and let her deal with the concequences. "You're unlikely to find anything at all deep in a human." he told her, stroking down from her chin to her neck. "And no human darker or more beautiful than you." he said, listening to her voice change sexily, and deciding he'd just go for it. What was the worse she could do to him? "Or did you show up in my hunting grounds because you're not hunting well dressed human men?"

Raina tilted her head,exposing the smooth line of her throat with a silken sigh at the temptation just his touch aroused. She watched his face thru half-closed eyes, full red lips parted, knowing he was right...Human's were not what she wanted, what she wanted stood in front of her, exuding power like a heady cologne.

"I would never hunt a demon on purpose lord, but to find one by accident...What are the odds?" She ran the tip of her tongue over her upper lip, his scent to her sweet enough to taste.

"Not great, which is why I don't think it's chance..." He told her, watching the way she seemed to be almost entranced by him. "You know, most demons wouldn't take well to being hunted like this. They'd come up with some ironic punishment. Like letting the little succubus that just happened to stumble upon them become the prey, rather than the predator. You did wander into my hunting grounds after all..." he said, leaning in and kissing her exposed neck, letting himself lick at it slowly. She tasted great to him, and than, he slowly pulled away. "Do you want to run? Or see the place where I take the little girls I find?"

Her eyes met his fully, the pupils now completely obscuring the iris, her edge of humanity slipping as the hunger that had laid like a sleeping beast arose with a growl, one that escaped her lips low, more seductive that threatening. She laughed with a slow smile, "Like I would deliberately arrange a run in with a demon..." Reaching up on tiptoe, she mimicked his action, lips on his throat, but her teeth were a bit more serrated as her control wavered, and a drop of blood coated her tongue, spreading it's sweetness. "But I would like to see where you take your prey...my lord."

He stared down into her eyes, watching her loose control, and he knew she was his. And he was very eager to have her, she seemed perfect to him, just as she would to a mortal male. The difference was, he knew what to watch out for. He winced slightly, shivering against her, as she spilled just a drop of his blood, and seemed very much to enjoy it. The closest thing to a meal she was going to get from him. He shivered with pleasure as she called him "my lord" and grabbed her hand, slowly lacing her fingers with his. "Than follow me my servant." he said, taking her out of the bar, away from the noise of the city, and slowly walked back to the apartment he rented. It made taking a girl home quite a bit easier. It was on the second floor, and he didn't even bother to use the key, simply opening the locked door. It looked like a human dwelling, a kitchin, with a table and stove, though she'd probably noticed it was unused. Behind that was a leather couch, and TV that had collected quite a bit of dust, and a hall, leading to a closed door. "Welcome snack." he said in a low voice, looking back at her.

His back turned, the demon had missed the predatory smile that had curved Raina's lips, the hungry look that had stripped him naked in more ways then one... Men, typical, they always did think they had control, had the upper hand. Teeth flashed as she smiled, eyes traveling over the wide shoulders, tight hips, she bit her lip to contain a giggle of pure delight...Tasty indeed..

"Snack? Please love...I am a full meal, just as you are." She clenched her hand..too tempted to reach out and run it down the long line of his back

"Mmm, most girls don't offer that much of themselves too me. Not at first anyway." He began walking towards the closed door of his room, opening it slightly, but not letting her see past the wood door yet. He was going to bring her in, play for a bit, perhaps let her think she was in control, than slowly, he'd begin draining her energy, until, too late, she'd realize what had happened. He might keep her as a toy for a bit afterwards, before consuming her. He gave her a slight wink, than pointed at her, magically tugging on her shirt, trying both to move her closer to him, and get her to remove it. "But you're more than I've had in some time..."

She moved forward, more for herself than at the curl of power he thru at her. She could sense what lay beyond the door and the dark toys that resided there made her shiver in anticipation. Looping one arm around his neck, she pulled his head down to hers, giving his lower lip a tug. "So...what does the dark demon have laying behind door number one?"

Staring up into his face...she added another layer of sheilding to her power..this was sure to be a delicate dance before the final act...she wantwd to be ready for it.

He wasn't casting any protective spells of his own, and didn't notice hers. He was confident he had the element of surprise, and that even if he did not, he could defeat her. "Sure you want to see?" he asked teasingly once she finished the slight kiss. "You haven't even seen the other two doors yet." he told her, letting her weight and his own fall into the door, opening it. The room seemed covered in darkness, except for a king sized bed in the center, and a single chain, suspended from the celing above from it. Slowly, he puled her into the room, the door slamming behind them once they were inside, and he tugged her towards the bed, a pole becoming visible nearby.

Breaking away from his hold for a second, Raina advanced into the room, the curl of his power behind her like a warning, or a promise, depending on how you looked at it. Advancing to the bed, she eyed the chain, concealing a grin.."You do like it dark..."

Her gaze flicked back to him, eyes once again having bled to her true nature, black as her soul, and she giggled...."So, tell me. What did you have in mind?"

The darkness was a permanent feature, hiding the fact that he had some control over the room, and could add or take away toys as he pleased. The pole seemed to almost glow for a moment, as he stared into her soulless eyes for a moment. He always liked it when a girl giggled. "You're the one who wanted to see the place, and wanted to see my room." he said, walking towards her, around the bed, almost like a shark. "The question is why an innocent girl like you would want to come back here? Hmm?" he teased, looking down her body. He had more than a slight idea of what he would do though.

She sensed the power here in the room, the darkness in it and it made her body shiver in pure pleasure. Spinning on her heel, she backpedaled around the bed, lithe and quick on her feet, her red hair swirling around her head, now seeming to be a bit more crimson, another sign that the glamour she used to hide her true nature was slipping, tempted by the sheer lust that he engendered in her.

Kicking off her heels, she hopped up on the bed, pulling on the chair teasingly..."Well????"

"Well." he echoed, watching her disguise fade. His own began to as well, horns appearing out from his head, as he looked down her body again, and he leaned pointedly against the pole. "Either you do a nice little dance for me, and get those clothes off, or I chain you up, and give you a spanking." he said, looking down her body, and focusing on her breasts. He wanted to see her strip, but if he chained her up, there was no way she'd be able to escape from or harm him. The chain hanging from the celing, in adition to its obvious function, would prevent the chained from using any sort of magic.

Raina pretended to consider for a moment, her eyes drifting over his form, the horns not going unnoticed. With a smooth twist of her hips, she strolled over to where he was, resting against a pole..."You want me to strip my lord......you need to give me the pole."

Grabbing the pole, Raina had all the moves of a veteran stripper, working the pole like a pro, her hips and legs pumping, undulating like a dancer, stripping off her top first, leaving the rest of her clothes on to tantalize him...

He was more than willing to oblige, pushing off of it, and letting himself fall onto the bed, sitting and watching with rapt attention, as his wings appeared, seeming to go right through his shirt. He followed her as she moved, eyes lingering on her breasts, dissapointed at how much she left on, but knowing she was just doing it to tease him. "Good show, but you're still wearing a lot." he commented with a smirk, still fully clothed himself, the chain swinging slowly above him like a pendulem.

Laughing softly at his words, she sent her bra flying, exposing full, ripe breasts, nipples hard and a darker red than was human. Her own horns were now evident, delicate whorls that seemed to glow softly at the tips almost as if they were on fire. Raina's eyes were half closed, the desire that was as natural as breathing to her beginning to take over as she writhed on the pole. "Well, I refuse to speed it up..so much more fun if we make it last..."

A bulge was beginning to form beneath his clothes, as he stared at her now bare breasts, as she revealed her true form to him, she was really making herself bare to him. She looked better with each move she made, and he wanted her more and more. This was going to be fantastic, and he simply watched, as though entranced. Most men probably would be. "Fair enough, but I'm no good with a pole. You'll have to strip me too."

Each move, each sinuous turn revealed more, her own control slipping, his power calling to hers like a siren song. Her skin seemed more dusky, an almost iridescent grey, intricate designs like tattoos ran the length of one side, from breast to thigh, now glowing a delicate red visible thru her skirt. Laughing softly, she kept moving, the scarlet hair swirling like a cloud around her, kicking her heels off now. "Mmmm, patience love...patience."

Back
Top Bottom