Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male VampireXMortal girl rp. Ronin and I only.

The setting takes place in Paris in modern times where Vampires over ruled the mortal's race of life.

Many vampires or Vampiress'es choose which mortals they would want for their pet or toy for their own pleasure in anyway they could think of.

A female mortal girl was working at a local bar and she has heard stories about what has been happing in this town of Paris and she sighed.

Her name is Angel and she continued on serving all of her customers their alcohol drinks that they ordered to drink and she was doing a pretty good job in serving her customer without messing up on any of their alcohol drinks that they ordered.

Angel is about 23 years old and she remains inside the bar, because she knows that her male vampire good friend will find her once again and they both are trying to figure out which evil male vampire would frame her good male vampire friend for killing her parent’s and she sighed. (d. Could your good male vampire character be a year older then Angel pretty please?)

Angel continued on working really hard at the local bar and she was working over time only for tonight only. All of customers were happy that Angel was really good at serving their alchol drinks all the time and she was going on her break for about 10 minutes,because she deserves a break for a bit. Angel wonders if her male good vampire friend will show up tonight or not and she sighed.

Angel over heard a group of people talking about that 4 innocent mortal girls have gone missing and the police founded the 4 mortal girls bodies and all of their blood was drained dried out and they wonder if this good male vampire was behind the 4 innocent girls missing bodies or not.

Angel went back to her work and hoped that she'll be safe from this vampire grasp for as long as she could and she was a bit worried about this and sighed.(d.)

As Ronin entered the bar the familiar smell of smoke mixed with alcohol was fresh in the air. He had lost count of the days he had been wanting to come back but because of the fresh news of a murder of not just one but four girls, he did not know how the bar maid whom he had his eyes on would react, especially since she knew what he was. He was somewhat afraid that she would reject him.

He did not bother with the stares he recieved as he entered his gaze moving across the room in search of just the face he had craved to see for so long, unable to wait any longer, he called out. "Angel!" When he noticed a female figure finally turn to face him, he lost his ability to talk, it was almost as if she grew more beautiful each time they met.

Quickly getting his act together, Ronin quickly made his way towards her, hugging her all of a sudden. For a moment imagining it was just the two of them.

Angel looked at Ronin and she was a bit surpised at how he hugged her and she said to Ronin,"Take it easy Ronin,my left shoulder is slightly a bit sore andf I'm glad to see you as well,and are you sure you weren't the vampire that killed those 4 innocent mortal girls hmm?

I heard people say that they saw you at the scene of the crime and I don't believe that you would do that at all.

But whom would want to frame you for that murder we need to find out whom it really was.

Do you have anyone in mind that could of been this mean to you hmm? I'm just wondering that's all Ronin."

Angel wonders when Ronin will release her from his hug and she needed to breath and forgot how protective and safe he is about her,but she was fine with how he reacted towards her when any other males tried to flirt with her or try to hit on her too. She smiled at Ronin and was glad that he was laive and not dead at all.

Ronin immediately released as he heard Angel tell him about a sore shoulder, ignoring the second question for the moment, his thoughts were on her safety. "What happened to your shoulder, Angel?" He asked, before releasing a soft sigh, before continuing. "As for the crime no I did not do it, although it was more of a case of wrong place wrong time." His eyes fixed on hers, did she already decide that he was the murderer or not. "I did manage to prove my innocence as far as to keep myself out of jail although now I just happen to be the prime suspect as no one else was found there."

His nerves were on edge until he saw her smile and he relaxed, slumping his shoulders. "I've missed you." He said, his voice was very light. "So when will you be done for the day, we really have a lot to catch up on. And I insist on treating you."

Angel said to Ronin,"I'll be done in about 5 minutes ok and yes we do have a lot to catch up on some things,and sure you can treat me I don't mind at all Ronin."

Angel finished up her shift and she takes all of the empty glasses and put them all into the dishwasher and she runs the dishwasher and she walks into the kitchen and she sees another male vampire and she screams like heck and hoped that Ronin heard her scream at the top of her lungs.

The evil vampire glared at Angel and he slightly smirked at her and knew that his rival will show up and try to keep Angel safe from his grasp and his name is Drake and he has been Ronin rival since they were in their teenage years and he was always a bit jealious of Ronin all the time.

Drake slowly walked towards Angel and said to her,"Keep quiet and you shouldn't of screamed like that at all Angel,but oh well you'll do fine for my thrist of blood I need to drink from a mortal girl like you don't try to run away at all Angel."

Angel hates it when this always happens to her and she slightly cursed underneath her breath and she slowly backed away from Drake.

Ronin nodded to Angel as she said she would be finished soon, taking a seat close to the bar, by now just about all the people had resumed drinking or talking to other people. His eyes continued to hover over Angel as she worked from one table to the next before she dissapeared in the back.

As Ronin tapped his fingers over the counter, he suddenly heard a distinctive scream and he immediately sprang from his seat, he knew whom was screaming his body seemingly moved by itself towards the back, avoiding the bartender warning him that only employees are allowed. Gripping the door tightly as he pulled it open he almost had pulled it out the hinges creaked loudly.

The sight he saw before him, made his blood crawl as he saw a male assailant but what caught him by surprise was the sight of Angel so frightened and fragile. Ronin immediately pushed the male back moving inbetween Angel and the guy whom seemed to be a vampire but he was unsure all he knew was to protect Angel, by instinct he asked without turning back. "Are you alright, Angel?" His hand had reached into his cloak gripping the handle of his sword tightly awaiting for some kind of movement from the man.

Angel said to Ronin,"Yeah I'm ok just a bit firghten that's all and this male vampire awfully looks fimlair to me like I've seen him somewhere once before in my life and not sure whom sent this vampire to try to kill me Ronin."

Drake hissed and growled at Ronin and said to him,"You always have to interefere with my master plan that involves Angel,you have gone too soft on protecting this pathic mortal girl from me Ronin. You are as pathic as your father was before I killed your father and also your mother as well. I am your rival since we were teenagers and you can't always protect this mortal girl from my master or I. Your time will come when you die just like your parent's died Ronin."

Drake used a bit of speed and tried to push Ronin away from his pray or victim and he glared at Ronin and withdrew his sword as well and Drake got ready to fight if he needed to fight for his pray for the night.

((Do not kill Drake,Ronin can knock out Drake pretty badly for about 2 hours.))

Ronin's jaw tightened as he realised whom the assailant was, out of all the people for it to be Drake, the murderer whom had done in parents and had always been his biggest rival until the last decade when Ronin had lost sight of the guy and thought that he had been hunted.

Noticing instantly that Drake had moved, Ronin jerked forward using the hilt of the blade slamming it underneath Drake's jaw. Ronin as much hatred and contempt he held for this man still he did not want to drop to Drake's level and decided this to be the best form of action.

"Let's go, Angel, before he regains conciousness."

Ronin said lowering his dark hat in an effort to hide the anger he was feeling at that moment, sauntering over to the door, pulling it open and awaiting for her to join him.

Angel nods her head and she said to Ronin,"That is an excellent idea we better go before he wakes up and I can tell you hate Drake with a passion by looking into your eyes Ronin."

Angel grabbed her coat and her purse and her pay from her boss and followed Ronin outside and joined him outside and said to Ronin,"Why would Drake try to attack me for,what does he want with me,I wish I knew why he tried to attack me for oh well. As long as you are here,I'll be safe with you and I know that you'll protect me from harm Ronin."

Ronin watched on at the door as Angel went to collect her pay from her boss. He was not too sure of how long Drake would be out for, sure it normally would take an hour for a human to regain any form of conciousness but he was not too sure of how much effect it would have on a vampire.

"Yeah, ofcourse I will protect you."

Ronin said, sliding his hand around her slender waist, a grin widening on his lips. It had been so long since he had last seen her, even though things had gone into a shaky start, he was keen to make the best of their time together.

Angel felt Ronin wrapping an arm around her slender waist and she was fine with this and said to Ronin,"The way you knocked out Drake he'll be out for about 2 hours and where should we go so I know we'll both be safe away from Drake grasp. Any ideas or suggestions you can think of where is the best place we'll both be safe hmm.?

She knew that Ronin would protect her and she could tell he means it too and she slightly smiled at him.

Ronin began to guide her towards the exit of the bar. "Well I do know this place on the pier which is said to be abandoned. That way even if Drake does wake up we would no in advance if he's coming."

Ronin's gaze from drifting from one passerby to the next, quite cautious just incase Drake had brought some lackies in case he failed at his task. Ronin had only heard stories of how big the coven which Drake was in had grown and had no idea how many vampires were serving the cause.

Angel said to Ronin,"That is fine with me that you take me to that abannoned manison near by the pier and no one has lived their for a long time Ronin,and please lead the way Ronin."

Angel stayed close to Ronin at all times and she wonders if Drake also has back up as well or not.

Ronin ushered Angel closer to him as he begun to head for the pier, it was a long walk but atleast they would be safe there he thought. His steel gaze carefully peering from one side to the next.

As they approached the dark building, he let out a sign in relief to notice that there was no sign of anyone approaching the place. It was said a mass murder had taken place in the building and from that day onwards people were afraid to go there, fearing it was haunted.

Angel sees the building and said to Ronin,"Hopefully that place isn't haunted at all,I hope that no one else lives their at all. It sure is a big house and I wonder how many rooms are inside that house Ronin."

Angel felt how close Ronin kept her to him and she knew that Ronin was protective about her all the time ever since she was about 12 years old.And she is now 23 years old.

As they entered the building, Ronin placed an arm loosely over Angel's shoulder. "Actually there was a reason why I came back, Angel and it has nothing to do with the murders. Here have a seat." Ronin scraped away as much dust as he could before patting on the faded brown lounge.

"You know we've known each other for a while now and well I ve always wanted you to know how I felt about you but was afraid of rejection and in turn our friendship ending and that is not how I want things to go about, you get what I mean, Angel?"

Ronin asked, with a raised brow.

Angel sits down on the couch and said to him,"Yes I do know what you mean by that,and how could I ever rejected you Ronin.

You have watched over me since we were both kids,and one time when I hurt my ankle when I was about 10 years old and you were 11 years olds.

You picked me up and carried me to my parent's home,and you took care of my ankle,I would never ever reject you or end our friendship at all Ronin.

But I'm a bit curious to know,how much do you really truly care about me,I have trusted you always and all the time Ronin don't you trust me Ronin hmm?."

"It's got nothing to do with trust it's just that we've been friends for so long I suppose I could not help wonder if you never thought of me as anything but a friend or even if you could."

Ronin let out a small sigh before allowing himself to indulge in the softness of the couch so close to Angel.

"Well, I ve lost count of the days I would gaze at you from afar and many times when I grew jeallous if you were to pay attention to another guy other then me. But today for a moment there I thought I would lose you and that made me realize if I don't ever let you know how I feel it would cause a lot more pain then any kind of rejection."

Ronin covered his face with his hands, closing his eyes, trying to imagine her mindset and what she was thinking.

Angel looked at Ronin and said to him,"You were a bit scared in losing me tonight,I never knew how much you truly care about me and I know that we've been friends for a while. I sometimes think of you more then just a friend,and do you think about me more then just a friend or not,please tell me what you've been thinking of me,when we haven't seen each other Ronin."

Angel was a bit tired out from what happened this evening and she slowly closes her eyes and slowly begins to drift off to sleep for a bit and Angel gently rests her head against Ronin shoulderblade and she was a bit more comfy and smiled in her sleep.

He slowly reached over to her cheek, gently caressing over her skin. "You always know the right thing to say don't you, angel." He said, with a grin rising to his lips, gazing down at her face, she seemed so peaceful when she was asleep, he thought and taking note of the smile playing on her lips.

As goods as things had seemed to be, still he had to deal with the intruder whom also was a vampire and better yet some one whom was out with a personal grudge against him, he knew he had played it smart by allowing his enemy to escape, killing him now would just leave Ronin as the only suspect, since no one except for him and Angel would know about it.

Angel slowly begins to toss and turn in her sleep while her head was resting against Ronin shoulderblade and she sighed in her sleep.
She felt Ronin gently carssing her cheek with his fingers on her soft skin of her face.

And she quickly woke up from her sleep and she was starting to shake a little bit and she had the same bad dream over again about her parent's death and she tries her best to wipe her tears away from her eyes.

Angel said to Ronin,"I'm sick and tired having the same nightmares over again about my parent's death,what is going on with my mind Ronin hmm.?"

Ronin gazed on at her with a smile back down at her, when he felt her face move some, then fresh tears sparkles in her eyes, he did not know exactly what to do as he had no idea what caused these tears. His hand reaching over to her face, cupping her cheek he used his thumb to brush away any tears that had rolled down, it hurt him like he'll to see her cry he would have done anything to avoid seeing her like this.

"Perhaps it's the anniversary of their death or something, Angel." He spoke softly, hoping that would somehow relieve her a little, he wanted to be the only one burdened and he was going to have to do whatever it took just so he could bring that angel like warm smile back on to her lips, he always had loved how infectious that laugh was.

When he felt her body shiver his immediate reaction was to press her body harder into him, in an effort to somehow warm her or just to let her know that he was there in case she needed him. Laying his head lightly on hers, his face burrowing his face into her neck.

Angel felt Ronin wiping away her tears with his fingers and she looked at him and she gave him the warm smile that he always likes to see on her face and she smiled.

Angel looked at Ronin and said to him,"Your probably right those dreams I've been having about my parent's death could be to celebrate it or help me remember the good times I had with my parent's Ronin. Thank-you for helping me feel much better and cheer me up thank-you Ronin."

Angel felt Ronin pulling her body against his body tight and she knew how much he cared about her,as she cared about him too. She felt his head burrowing against her neck which she was fine with it. And she rested her head on his head and felt really comfortable around him like when they were kids.

Back
Top Bottom