Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel's Story (Tyr & Angelicxdream)

The party was exclusive as where John’s associates. Some may have even been able to call him friend, but most knew the pecking order. Everyone was dressed in nice casual clothing, with the girl’s mostly wearing revealing clothing. Excluding staff, there seemed to be more beautiful women, then handsome men, though most seemed to have grouped up in pairs of two or three. John greets Audrey and quickly introduces her to various people at the party, though a few of the dates he didn’t know their names. Champagne and liquor abounded as the party moved into full swing. None of the other men approached Audrey or moved to engage her without the implicit approval of John. It was obvious he was in charge and that Audrey was with him. John couldn’t help but notice that Audrey moved quickly to engage him, which he found very amusing for she was clearly signaling her interest for more. With a hand around her, he politely engages in chatter till the sexy thing squirming on his lap, asks to go someplace private.

Sure, baby I think I can arrange that.

Standing up a quick movement of his leg to hide the equipment already stiffening in his pants. Taking Audrey he guides he not to some plush estate room, but instead leads her up on deck away from the party. The yacht had already left mooring and was moving out into the deeper waters of the bay. A few turns and twists and he guides her to the prow of the mighty ship. Leading her to the very front, both of his large hand wrapped around her waist he stands behind her as they look out over the vista of water. They were alone, the smell and sound of salt water splashing up the side of the ship as it gracefully made its way farther from land. He had her pressed up against the railing, as his hand, which had so passively and politely guided her; now moves about her body as if he owned it.

You’re very horny aren’t you?

If a girl could be called in heat, this one would match that description. His hands reaching around and cupping her breasts, needing them through the thin fabric as he presses his hips up against her.

I can tell, I can see it in your every movement. How bad do you want it baby? Have you missed me?

Audrey loved possessive men, and men who knew what they wanted. She was so wet, bringing her face up to kiss him passionately, her fingers twisting a weave in his dark hair. She was burning with heat, capturing his lips and making them respond to her urgent kisses, her tongue pushing its way through his mouth. She still remembered feeling his hard cock pressed up against her rear when she bounced on his lap a few moments ago. She desperately needed this. Forgetting all about her angry mood from before with Mike, she wondered why he hadn't brought her to his suite. He was just teasing her, but she needed his cock now! She panted, as he groped her breasts, feeling her nipples firm up through the sexy bra she had worn just for him. But he probably wouldn't notice tonight. She let out a sigh of content as he groped her, moving her fingers into his hair to bring him closer.

"I missed you so much. I want it now! I can't wait.. I need you.." Her words whimpered into his ear, tugging on his belt to give him another hint even though he didn't need it.

She looked out at the sea waves, and sure, it was a beautiful scenery. She was more worried she was going to get seasick, it had been common for her to get seasick when she was out with her parents when she was a little girl. That seemed to take her mind of sex for a while but whenever he would press against her, she would feel his erection. The huge cock she just wanted to suck on and hear him lose control. She loved men like him, powerful men that knew what they wanted, and he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. A blush coated her cheeks, her breathing was unsteady now as she was imagining what they would be doing for the rest of the night. He was going to skip his own party for her!

Damn this girl was so hot; her sexual need was getting him harder and harder with each passing second. Still his need to control and possess made his relationships difficult, and if she was going to be more than a single encounter she needed to understand the terms and conditions by which they would interact. As they kiss one hand slides up the back of her head grabbing her hair and taking control of the kiss. His mouth opens and his tongue pushes forward as he engages her in a very intimate and passionate kiss. Only after a minute or two did he break it, and begin to put forth his philosophy.

I missed you too baby!

The one hand still holds her head by the hair as the other slides between them to makes its way to her ass, where it begins to kneed and massage. Their bodies continue to move against each other as the ship plows its way into the bay.

But I got to tell you something; I’m not an easy man to please. I work hard; I play hard, and am not good at sharing. I’ll tell it like it is, and if you don’t like it then fuck off. I don’t have time for bullshit, or people that waste my time.

His hand was reaching down to lift the hem of her lacy black skirt, up over her ass.

So tell me baby, do you want to get fucked or not!

Suddenly, she didn't mind that she had spent hours on her hair and he had gone off and ruined it with one touch. She liked this, he was aggressive, and possessive of her. She was having trouble keeping up with his demanding kisses, her fingers reaching over to clasp themselves around his neck, breathing heavily. When he pulled away, she tugged on his shirt, whimpering for more. She liked how dirty he talked with her, it made her blush even. It was hard to make Audrey blush. She wanted this man inside her now! But, she wanted to suck him off. And she didn't know if they were going to fuck out here in public, with people just inside. There were the balcony doors and they were made of class, transparent. Of course, it would be hot if they fucked outside. On the other hand, she'd much rather have him all to herself. She didn't like sharing either.

"Oh! God, yes.. I wanna be fucked!" She panted into his ear, feeling his hands drift south to lift her skirt and rub her behind. She was getting so wet from being so close to him, feeling his cock press up behind her rear. He could see the purple lacy underwear now, and if he felt the center of it, he could feel how drenched it was with her juices. Mike wasn't even a thought in her brain as she succumbed to her desires. John made her pulse race, he did everything that she liked, and she didn't have to remind him to grope her breasts or to tell him that she wanted sex, he got it right away. If it came to choices, she knew she would choose John, but still, he wasn't a very safe bet. Mike told her everything that she liked to hear. She got the feeling that John would be brutally honest, and not care if he hurt her feelings. She wondered idly if it was worth it. All she knew was that she needed to get laid now!

As she responds to his question in the affirmative, he rubs her through the exposed thin purple underwear covering her sex. His forearm wedge in the crack of her ass, his hand just takes what he wants, never asking permission. The deft fingers press the fabric into her dampness as they rub her.

Good that’s what I wanted to hear. I like a woman who knows what she wants, no wasting time. Now I tell you what I want. You’re going to turn around, wrap those beautiful lips of your around my cock, and suck it. When you’ve got it nice and hard, I’m going to give you a very good fucking. How’s that sound?

John’s voice was nothing but confidence, as if he’d asked her to get him a cup of coffee. Though the words could be considered crude, they were filled with intensity. Nothing about John was half way, or hesitant for he knew what he wanted and had no problem letting her know. The hand still played with her moist pussy, the fingers expertly using her sex through the ever-wetter panties. The hand gripping her hair never even lets go, when and if she turns around. In fact he made no move to force her, but waited for her compliance to his request. John had no problem being strong and in control with a woman, but at the same time he didn’t need to force one to do as he bid. If she wouldn’t there was surely another very willing to. That simple reality made his life a very enviable one.

John was making her so fucking wet. She didn't mind as he demanded things, going down on her knees, eagerly unzipping his pants, and unbuckling his belt. She was so excited to see his cock, she had only seen it once. She didn't complain that they were doing it on the deck of the boat, pushing his pants past his legs, and held his cock in her hands, licking the sides of his cock first, her tongue flicking over the slit on his cockhead. Wrapping her lips around his cockhead, she began to suck hungrily like she had been starving for a real cock in weeks, her head bobbing up and down, panting. "Fuck, it tastes so good.." She swirled her tongue over the sensitive head, slapping her tongue against it, pulling it deeper and deeper into her mouth. It was getting too much for her, wetting herself further, taking her other fingers, which were on his hips, pumping them into her mouth eagerly. She took her other hand, and began to touch herself, sliding it over the thin fabric, panting. "Oh, gods.. fuck yeah.."

Her hair slapped against her neck as she fucked his cock in her mouth, her lipstick making small smudges. Even if there were some people who were sober inside, she wouldn't have minded if they watched. She had always dreamed of having a threesome with another guy. She let his cock go with a pop, and slide her tongue to slap at his balls, sucking on his soft balls, thinking of emptying his whole sac until he was worn out and couldn't get his cock out again. She rubbed her wet pussy through her panties, feeling the soaked juices just wet her panties even more, panting as she put it back in her mouth, bobbing her head quickly. One thing was for sure, she was quite the cockslut, and Mike's cock was never this big, she was going to make sure she had her fill of cock tonight. "Like that, baby?"

John watched the girl spins around and descends in one quick motion; in no way did it surprise him her willingness to comply with his request. The hunger in her eyes was clear, as she quickly made work of his belt and pants. Helping her he steps out of the pants and underwear, unconcerned that anyone would see them, as she held his not quiet hard cock in her hands. Obviously no encouragement was necessary as she quickly applied tongue and lips to his shaft. Looking down he could see her crouching working his length and playing with herself. Though he still held her hair in one hand, he gave her the room to bob up and down on his massive cock.

You like that big fucking cock don’t you?

The statement was as much arrogance as a confidence in his equipment. Looking up for a moment, he sees a passing boat; he waves, if they could see Audrey was not so obvious, now that she was crouching behind the solid handrail. Still he enjoyed the thrill of being seen, it added to the spice of life. His hand tightens on her hair, as he slowly undulates his hip, and begins to fuck her face.

I don’t like it baby I love it. You’re one natural born cocksucker.

He says as he begins to push his cock into her mouth. When she starts to gag he lets up, pulls it all the way out so the both of then can see the spit covered monster that had been buried in her mouth. As soon as she’s caught her breath, he pushes it back into her mouth, again never really asking, simply taking what he wanted. Just a sampling of what was to come for the remainder of the day and night.

Audrey was so greedy, she had been waiting for this moment so she was going to treasure it. She loved seeing her saliva coating his fat cock. Once again, she was going to protest him taking out any kind of condom for when they did fuck countless times. She hoped he didn't plan on attending the party because she was going to need to get brutally fucked for all the time they hadn't seen each other. She missed his big cock. Maybe... she would ask him where he worked, so she could pay him a visit one of these days. She ran her hands up to his strong, smooth hips, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth furiously, deepthroating him until she gagged, releasing him for a moment, panting. "Oh! It tastes so fucking good.." She was getting aroused by how hairy his legs were, it reminded her that he was a man, and look at that big cock, she wanted to bottle it up in a jar and take it with her home.

She loved when he took ahold of her hair, Mike was more lazy and didn't touch her head. She liked that he held her hair, and showed her that he was in charge, while making a mess of her previously straightened hair, letting go of the cock in her mouth with a loud pop. She picked it up again, needing it in her mouth straight away, fucking it greedily with her mouth, reaching under her skirt to slap against her clit through her panties. It seemed unusual, that she was still fully clothed and that he still had his shirt on. She wondered if he'd move them into his private suite when they would fuck like rabbits because yes, public places were fun, but in private places, there would be always more room to play and have fun. She didn't want any woman looking in on him like they wanted a piece of that cock. They weren't going to get any.

He might have called her a slut, but he didn’t want a slut, he wanted a woman who loved sex, loved sex with him, not a string of idiots and losers. Her mouth opened wide the girl didn’t as much suck his cock as consume it with a voracious hunger. She didn’t so much as acquiesces but wholeheartedly gave herself to act of him fucking her face. Where one hand held her head, quickly two did as he plunges his lengthy piece of meat in between her luscious lips and down her throat. With undulating hips John push and pulled long strokes in and out of her mouth.

I’m glad you like the taste baby, cause its going to be your main meal today.

Each stroke of his cock, he was getting harder and harder. Looking down she was wide eyes, her whole look one of ravenous sexual hunger. Smiling, he holds her face as far as it will go on his shaft, the whole time he smiles down at her in appreciation of her cooperation. Finally satisfied, and wanting more, he just releases her head, letting her decide when she will come up for air. While she works his cock, he groans almost yells in pleasure.

Fuck yes!

A momentary pause while he brings himself under control.

Why don’t stand up, and bend over that rail and I give you a good fucking. Lift up that dress and show me how much you want it, baby.

Audrey was so wet by now. Panting, she sucked on his cock longer than she should have, addicted to the taste of his precum and wanting more, bobbing her head quickly. She liked the fact that his hands were on her head, knowing that he needed his release as much as she needed hers. She got up reluctantly after a lick of his throbbing cockhead, and gripped the rail tightly. She bent over, raising her skirt, and pushed her soaked panties off her legs. She assumed everyone inside the boat was too stoned, and drunk to notice. Besides, she had seen plenty of pretty women wearing next to nothing, she was sure they could take care of the men inside. Licking her fingers, she rubbed the backside of her pussy, showing John what he had missed over the past few days, panting as she touched herself. "John! Shove that cock inside here!" She slapped her clit, rubbing it viciously as she started to moan.

God damn, she was getting hotter and hotter. She needed that monster of a cock he had, and now. Her pussy was so tight for him. Thinking that he might want to grab her breasts during sex, she unzipped her dress, watching it pool down to her feet, and took off her bra, knowing that he was watching her every move, and did it slowly, and teased him, rubbing her hand on that slick cock. She was a stripper, and she knew how to work cocks. That's what she did best. Bending over again, she spread her legs for him, backing up against his cock, and rubbing her against him, panting. "Ooh! Oh, god.. it's so fucking hard..."

Normally he would have said the view of the prow was one of his favorite, but with sexy thing bent over the rail, legs spread and pussy glistening, it was the best view possible.

Of course its hard baby, because you are a very sexy wench.

The tone playful as he holds his shaft, and begins to slap her wet pussy with his mammoth length, letting her juice splatter and coat his length as he plays with her. The tips of his cock, nestling ever so briefly in the soft folds of her pussy, only to be withdrawn as he continues to tease her and build her need.

Best of all I enjoy a woman you likes to fuck, and I think you just don’t like to fuck, I think you love to fuck.

Done with the teasing, one hand resting in the arch of her back, the other guides his shaft into her pussy. Once it was securely buried in her, one hand grabs a wad of her hair and the other reaches around to play with one of her tits, as he pushes himself deeper and deeper into her tight hole. Fuck it felt nice to be buried in her John thought as he pushes her against the handrail.

Damn your so fucking tight. Son of a bitch, I’m really going to enjoy this fuck.

Giving her hair a hank he just continues to take her, driving his cock all the way in till it can’t go any further. Completely buried to the hilt, he leans over her, enjoying the motion of the ship as holds her impaled on his cock up against the railing.

Grabbing the rail, Audrey let out a hot moan, feeling his cock slap at her pussy, barely feeling it go in before he pulled it out. She grabbed his cock, and brushed it against her pussy's entrance, panting. "Oh, god.. fuck! Fuck me, John. Fuck this pussy!" She gripped the rail, as she felt his strong, controlling hands grab at her waist, bending her over, and beginning to thrust into her, to create a rhythm. She let out another satisfied moan, panting, as he played rough with her. She loved that monster of a cock. She didn't want to be able to walk tomorrow morning. She wanted to take that cock again and again. She felt her nipples firm up in his hand, crying out when his cockhead pushed deep inside her. "Shit!" She cursed, she breathed out heavily, all at his mercy now. Her breasts bounced as he fucked her, his thrusts driving her wetter and wetter, hearing that sound of her juices coating his cock. She rubbed her clit, feeling each deep, quick thrust take her higher and higher.

She loved being here with John. She loved seeing how big his cock was for her, and how hard it was. It was so hot, her fingers wrapping around her breasts, and playing with them, moaning out for more. It was clear in her head that she needed to see him again and again, his big fucking cock driving back into her pussy. It was a lovely sight that she would never want to miss. Spreading her legs out, she saw how quick that cock was thrusting inside her. It was so hot, it was making her delirious, her hair splayed out against her bare skin, wet with sweat. She couldn't even think of Mike right now. She was so wet for John! She thrusted backwards on his cock, gripping the railing and fucking his cock, encouraging him to work that cock.

John legs and hips work in unison to drive his hard cock into her pussy. The thrusts were slow and long as her pussy became accustomed to his girth. The crash of the prow of the ship through and over the waves, was nothing compared to the growing turbulence he was giving her as each thrust became harder and faster than the last. John had no intention of holding back or worrying about subtleties, he was here to fuck, and fuck her he did.

The head of his shaft plowed its way through her velvety embrace, pushing its way past any resistance as he begins to pound into her. What thrilled him even more was her pushing back in a way that felt like she demanded more. Their bodies coming together with greater and greater force as they seemed to match the each others rhythm and that of the rise and fall of the yacht. John enjoyed good sex, but only once in while did he find someone with just as great a compassion and need for it as himself. This girl was turning from a good fuck to a great fuck as they continued.

Anyone coming around the corner or looking from another ship, couldn’t help but realize that the two of them were doing the nasty on the prow ship with great effort. Smack, Smack, Smack, their bodes impacted each other as he fucked her hard and deep. He lets go of her hair and grabs a tit with each hand, using them for additional leverage as his hips pull back then ram forward, driving his massive length into her. Filling her over and over again with his massive cock meat. What they were doing was less about emotions and more to do with the carnal animal lies deep within all of us. John groans, and grunts as he hammers her.

Take that fucking cock! Fuck YES! Come on, you like it hard don’t you? You wanted to get fucked by my cock. That’s why you’re here, that’s why you came isn’t it.

It definitely wasn't about any emotions, which was why that most of the time, she preferred John to Mike. It was a horrible thing to do, to compare the two but she couldn't help it. It was even more horrible to be John's lover. She was getting so hot and so wet, crying out loud in pleasure when she realized that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He was more like assaulting her, her hips grinding backwards, forcing that monster inside her cunt. "Fuck yes! I love your fucking dick! I came because of this fucking cock." Her breasts bounced with every thrust, feeling his balls slap against her ass. The balls that she had been sucking on earlier. Panting, she gripped the rail harder, feeling every thrust rock her to her core, her nipples pressing firmly against his palms.

She loved when John fucked her. She hadn't been able to think about anything else these past few days. Grunting, she begged him, "Go faster! Faster! Faster!" She loved when he talked dirty with her, it made her shiver. She could feel every rippling muscle in his toned body as he dominated over her, showing her all of his many talents. "Uh! Uh! John!" She cried out, he better cum inside her because she wanted to feel all that cum squirting inside her. She was getting close to her orgasm, her hair slapping against her neck, just increasing the amount of pleasure she was getting from him. She hoped that they would be doing this the whole night, she couldn't think of anything else better to do. And maybe... they could spend a night together, sleeping together. She thought, that would be fun. Then again, she was getting a little sentimental. That was what boyfriends and girlfriends did, not fuckbuddies, and certainly not clients. Well, maybe clients.

John felt the rhythm, the sexual dance of fucking as he stabbed her with his bulging length. Sweat was trickling down his brow, and his muscles flexed as took her from behind. The carnal lust that filled him was exactly what he wanted. No matter the money or power, the thing that he enjoyed the most in life was great sex. Luckily the first too made the last so much easier. Bending his knees he continued his assault never giving her a chance to hold back or stop, the only conclusion possible was the one they both were working towards. Once of twice he would have sworn his lifted her up off of her feet as his cock drove up into her.

You came for my fucking dick; well I love a girl that knows what she wants, especially when she loves cock.

The hot thing seemed to have a limitless appetite for sex, and he planned to test that limit.

Are you going cum for me! Are you going to cum all over my fucking cock!

He continued to verbally engage in a filthy litany of sexual bravado, as he plunges her depths with his cock. Finally he lets go of one breast and uses the free hand to slap her ass.

Come on tell me how nasty you are, how much you love to be fucked. Don’t lie I know you fucking love getting plowed.

Audrey panted, crying out for more and more, grinding backwards on his cock, refusing to let him stop. "Ngh! Oh, god... fuck me! Fuck me! Use that fucking cock!" Oh, god.. yes, this is why she came to the party because he invited her, and she needed his cock to fuck with. Her breasts bounced, holding onto them, as he continued his relentless assault on her, begging for more. She needed sex with John. Oh! Fuck, that was good. She heard the smack on skin, with every thrust, it seemed like he didn't care, he just needed release. She wanted to go again and again, until his cock didn't have any cum left, until he couldn't get it hard again. She planned to explore his body again and again, bucking her hips backwards, pressing her hips firmly against his, gasping for air. It felt so good! It was obvious she had no plans to release this man tonight, she was going to fuck him until he couldn't handle it. When he slapped her ass, she grinned, "Ooh! Yes, slap my ass baby!" She rubbed her clit, panting, she was going to cum soon! She couldn't hold it back.

She had known that he was strong, but she didn't realize that he was that strong. She gasped when he lifted her up, panting and moaning for more. Jesus! He was good. Bucking backwards onto his hips, she squeezed the rail tight, panting into the air, her body glistening with sweat. She loved being picked up, so it was a turn on that he was strong enough to lift her in the air. "I'm going to cum!", she screamed, his cock was slamming inside her, letting out a piercing scream, her body spasming as she came all over his fat, thick cock. "Cum inside me!" She ran her fingers to cup his balls, squeezing them for her.

The hot blooded thing gave as good as she got, every thrust of his cock met by her sopping wet pussy pushing back against him. John fucked her hard and deep trying to keep the intensity of it going, even though he was feeling the strain of his muscles as he hammered her. It was this kind of fuck that made him appreciate all those hours of working out and keeping in shape. His heart raced, as he plunged into her, using his cock as a fleshy battering ram.

Luckily they were outside or just about everyone on the ship would have heard their sexual banter, grunts, moans, and screams. The veins on his shaft bulge as he continues to feed it to her hungry pussy over and over. One hand continuing to slap her ass and the other just holds on to her tit for dear life, the finger digging in to the firm mound.

Oh hey baby! Feel that big cock filling you? You love being fucked hard don’t you?

The questions really were rhetorical as the answer were easily self evident in not only Audrey’s words but also her actions.

Fuck yes! I’m almost there, so fucking ... close.

Sweat was streaming down his face, and his muscles ached as he pushed himself to the end. The pressure accumulating in his balls, and the tingling sensation he felt, he knew the end was near. The last bastion of resistance fell away when she screamed and came all over his cock, the convulsion of orgasm holding his shaft tightly as he fucked her. Giving up slapping her ass, both hands hold her about the waist as he drove his cock into her, using her, taking her in such a primitive sexually charged way. This time when she requested he come in her, he was more than willing to oblige.

Finally the wave of his orgasm hit, jamming his length to the hilt, his massive cock, pumped his hot seed into her, pulse after pulse. Both hands around her waist hold her tight to him as he fills her with his cum, the shudders of orgasm tearing through his body.

"Uh! Fuck! That feels so good! John!" Audrey cried out, gripping the railing, as he used her body for his own pleasure. He was so fucking good! Her pussy walls squeezed and squeezed itself around that long throbbing pole, her breasts bouncing erratically as she forced herself on him, holding him there as he came, refusing to let a drop of cum out. She panted, laying her head back, her dark hair matted with sweat on her back, moaning for him. She loved when his hands wrapped themselves around her waist, his hands felt so controlling so possessive. His cum felt so good inside her, sloshing inside, thrusting her hips backwards to take all of that big cock inside her pussy still. She wasn't done with sex just yet. Popping herself out, she got down on her knees and greedily picked up the cock, sucking on it greedily, to get her dessert, grabbing his hips and pumping him in and out, not even asking for permission. She was licking him clean, his cock clean, and grinned, putting it back into his pants, groping his crotch, seeing a tent develop, she bent down and sucked on his crotch through his boxers and pants, making a clear wet spot.

Sliding on her dress carefully, and her wet panties, she was eager to find his bedroom, his suite. She wanted to do some more playing in some different directions. She held his hand, urging him to lead the way, her mouth on his mouth, on his ear, on his neck, suckling at each available spot. She was horny still, but not desperate horny. Still, he could get her to the same mood she was in earlier if he tried. It was obvious that they weren't stripper and client anymore, they were fuck buddies. Before she left, she wanted to set up another appointment to fuck him again and again. In fact, bending over his office desk didn't seem like a bad idea, and public places was something that got her hot...

John held her tight around the waist pressing her into the railing, as his cock pulsed and twitched sending blast after blast into the nubile creature. His large frame pressing against her, he took a moment to regain his composure as the euphoria of orgasm washed over him. Before he knew it she was squirming from his embrace, the thick appendage lodge in slips out dripping and dangling between his legs. No sooner was he feeling the cool breeze of air passing his semi hard cock, than the soft warm feel of lips not touching but gobbling his length. What made it even better wasn't the mischievous twinkle in her eye, but the desire and need she had to do it. For John that was what made it so damn sexy, she was doing not because she thought she should or had to, she was doing it because she really enjoyed it. So he gently stroked her hair and face as she went about her efforts.

Dressed with a small wet spot, he stands watching her drop the edge of her dress. In just a few moments no one could tell that they had been like animals wildly rutting. Taking her not by the hand, but wrapping his arm around her waist so she was closer, they head back inside. Not before, he kisses her deeply letting her know he appreciated her efforts.

The main room still had people mingling though most are off in nooks and crannies, talking quietly, kissing and groping. Still holding her tight, he ambles her over to the bar, as he was thirsty from their recent physical activities.

So what’s your poison?

Down at the end of the bar a couple was running a line of coke, giggling happily.

Audrey loved the way he moved her around, and how he kissed her. She answered his kiss with her own, but when he pulled away, she pouted. She liked the fact that his arm was around her waist, so that sometimes, her fingers would play with his belt, jiggling this way and that way to imply that she needed cock again. John's cock. When she heard people giggling, she wondered what was going on. Still, she was curious. She looked up at John, as he drank his drink, whispering that she wanted to get closer. She drank her rum and coke, sitting on his lap, at the bar, bouncing in his lap, her breasts bouncing up and down in her dress, pressing back on his crotch. Persuading him, she licked his ear, giving him a naughty lap dance, her fingers daring to dive back into the warm confines of his boxers, seeking out that long pole she loved to suck on, and wrapped her fingers around his balls, squeezing them.

She wondered idly if it was something that they had put in their drink, or if it was something that they had. Still, she was getting hornier by the minute again. She knew John knew exactly what to do to help her. Grinning at him, she held his hand and once the girl he was with left, she sat down between the two men. She let John do all the talking, she couldn't tell what he was saying as her hand was on his crotch and was busy kissing his neck, addicted to sex it seemed. She licked his neck, dropping small butterfly kisses down his neck, and sucking at his throat like a good girl, pulling at his skin, leaving a bright red mark from her lipstick.

Sitting at the bar John enjoyed a drink that was quenching his thirst. Though Audrey need was obviously far from quenched as the insatiable woman, continued to do her best to further entice him. The gyration in his lap, and the sheer amount of attention she was giving him was impossible to ignore. He was barely through his drink, as her hand was already trying to tempt him with it caressing touch. Given his age he knew his limits and what time it took to recover, still Audrey was showing a propensity to minimize that delay.

Girl you are incorrigible, you know that? I’m usually can keep any girl satisfied, but you seem to have a limitless appetite, you know that?

Sipping on his drinking enjoying the moment of respite and play, his hand wrapped around her waist holding her tight.

What have you been abstaining?

He jokes as she proceeds to play with his equipment in such a public place. One hand on his drink the other now slipped up her side, and gently caressed the side of her ample chest. Once or twice he saw someone look their direction, and with a quick stare they found other things to occupy their attention. Still in his own way her craving and desire for him was a turn on, how often could one say or meet a woman who seemed addicted to them, especially one so sexy.

Audrey decided that it was his age that turned her on. Mike was younger, more her age, but being with John was so dangerous, and thrilling, and pleasurable. Nipping at his ear, she licked it back and forth with her tongue, grinding against his hips. She pressed her breasts against his chest, pulling her dress down to show him some cleavage, much more cleavage than a low-cut dress like hers. She kissed him, opening her mouth to flick her tongue inside and out, to explore his warm mouth, showing him that he couldn't replace her with some other woman. Wrapping her fingers around his cock, she jerked it off, gasping as she felt her wet pussy touch the cock, closing her eyes to enjoy the sensation. "Oh, god.." She couldn't even tell if people were looking at them. But, then, she knew she wanted to try out two cocks fighting for her tight pussy. She didn't know how to bring it up to John. Opening her eyes, she let John drink, leaning herself against his chest, as she roamed the party for a cute boy. She wanted someone cute, and dirty, but someone who looked innocent. Preferably blonde.

"John.." She insisted, and looked at the same boy, who was smoking something. She nodded her head toward him, and looked up at John, hoping that he would introduce them. "I want to try that." She said, referring to the line of coke he was smoking. "I don't have to be back till late." She grinned, a sparkle in her dark brown eyes, shifting her dress back to where it was, so he couldn't say that that boy was trouble or something. She nibbled on his ear to persuade him to get her a line of coke to smoke, her fingers drifting up into his hair gently.

John continued to milk his drink, as he savored the attention Audrey was giving him. Also in its own way it stroked his ego to have a beautifully sexy woman in fully view of everyone groping and pawing at him. The kiss was erotic as she dry humped him while sitting his lap. He was almost to the bottom of his glass, when he felt her hand wrap around his shaft, slowing caressing it to life as whispered in his ear, the passion in her voice obvious.

Trying to drag this out, he notices her searching about the room, till he hears her voice requesting his attention. A moment later she indicated a young man, attired in a nice shirt, vest and slacks off in a corner smoking. Her question irritated him as a natural jealousy came up, till he realized she wasn’t referring to the boy but the line of coke he was snorting off a glass table.

John wasn’t a heavy drug user long ago learning his limits and the impact it could have. Still he had very little problem with a good high or someone else doing the same. It isn’t long till the man was looking their way noticing that he was the center of their attention. John makes the come hither movement with his hand, and the young gentleman casually and gracefully makes his way across the ships main room, his long blond hair swaying as he moves.

What may I do for you John?

This beautiful creature is Audrey and she noticed that that you were enjoying yourself over there and wondered if you would share?

Sure, I would never deny the request of a beautiful woman. Here?

He pulls from a pocket an elegant glass vile from his vest, the tube was filled with a white powder.

Audrey didn't move from her comfortable position in John's lap. Smoothing her fingers out on her skirt, she looked up at John. "I've never smoked anything before. Could you show me?" She looked at the other boy, and blushed. "Or could you?" Blushing, she remembered that John had just introduced her as a beautiful creature, not human, as if... she was more beautiful than a human woman. She kissed his cheek, it was so sweet, she wasn't expecting it. Combing her fingers through her hair, she asked the blonde boy, "I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name?" And, the blonde boy thought she was beautiful too! She took the vile, smiling at him, her fingers touching his for the briefest of moments, knowing it was dangerous to have her fingers lingering around. She clutched the vile like she was a baby, and it was her favourite barbie doll. Taking the rubber stopper out, she smelled the aroma, nodding that she definitely wanted to try it.

Laying her head back and getting comfortable, she watched the blonde boy teach her how to smoke the white powder. She watched the boy hand her a cigarette, and watched him as he rubbed some of the white powder on the cigarette filter, and smoked it that way. She mimicked him, leaning back on John as her cradle, and began to light it up carefully. Smoke filled the room, as she successfully lit up the cigarette, blowing smoke rings into the air. She had never tried any drugs besides smoking, just smoking cigarettes, no other drug. So, this was something else. She was feeling dizzy, clutching onto something that wasn't John, and it was something hard. She found herself grabbing the boy's cock, rubbing it within her probing fingers, through his jeans, daring for him to protest.

Sure I’m James, let me show you how to do it. Lots of people snort it, some smoke it, and some inject it. Everyone's got his or her preference.

James went through the process showing her what to do. He was cautious as this was obviously John’s girl, and he wasn't about to screw with this guy, especially in his boat in the middle of a large body of water. John said little finishing off his glass and putting it down as the two of them went through the various methods of consuming coke. Before two long, Audrey was smoking as obviously flying high, enjoying herself.

James felt the touch of the hand on his jeans and about peed his pants, as John’s girlfriend begins to fondle him basically right in front of John. John was getting a refill and his attention was briefly away from the most recent development, till of course he sits back with the new glass and realizes where Audrey’s hand has wandered. James sees where John’s eyes have gone and a momentary panic begins to well up in him. Not counting that his cock was also welling up.

A fleeting moment of jealousy returns, as he realizes that Audrey is fondling the young man’s equipment. Being a man of control, his face cold, his hand still holding her breast, he speaks into her ear for a bit of privacy.

My dear, why do you have a hold of that man’s cock?

The tone was challenging, but it contained just the smallest smidgeon of play to it.

Back
Top Bottom