Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted

Re: Heroes of the Night ((Waffles and Atzura))

Dice just stood still as the young girl grind up against him slamming into him as hard as she could but accomplishing nothing but milking out the rest of the cum from Dice’s first load. Allowing this to go on until she understood that nothing she could do would make her cum she would have to follow his orders. One hand pressed against her hip as the other opened the door behind her before he forced her off of his cock and the car. “Now you go do as I say, and enjoy your orgasm.. If you do well you can come to me as the old chapel on the other side of town at midnight and I make that body of yours feel much better.. And until then..” as he spoke he made his way to the front seat before cranking up his car the engine and starting to pull off. “Bye!” with that the car pulled of leaving Ashley in the middle of the dark street naked with her clothing thrown on top of her. In his car Dice sighed slightly as he moved to put Ashley’s cell phone in his path of view and started to stroll down her list of contacts grinning slightly as he reached the name Vera.

Nairv’s tongue rubbed gently around her nipples before sucking on them hard as his other hand squirmed around in her panties. Moving his head from her nipples he moved up on her and started to kiss her neck softly. “You smell so good..” he told her in whispers before his fingers started to rub against her pussy slowly stroking against her pinkness but never entering her.

A few feet away her phone started to ring loudly shaking around as it begged for attention. The text that showed up was from Ashley:

Vera.. I need your help. I am in the public park I don’t know how I got here… and I am scared.. Please come and pick me up… and please come alone.. Hurry Vera.. I am scared.

Vera chuckled nervously as Nairv never let up on her breasts. "Auh... you know, there won't be anything coming out of those breasts at least until I have a baby, you never let those go do you?" She said, moving some of her hair from her face with a nervous smile. She promised him he'd be able to do as he pleased, but it was still morning, and Nairv was already latched to her tits.

"Wait.... baby wait... there's someone trying to contact me." She said, trying to push him away. She managed to scramble a bit and got to her phone, reading the message and wondering how it happened.

"Nairv... stop. I have to go out."

“You promised..” he whispered softly as he continued to kiss her his hands rearranging her teddy as he was finally able to expose her pussy to the morning air. While he wasn’t the smoothest guy in the world there was something strange with him today he was being more aggressive then normal. Lust has felled him as he barely controlled himself as he arched up the head of his cock rubbing against her moist slit softly. Grinning slightly he watched himself as he rubbed against her pinkness before pushing in slowly her words falling on deft ears.

"Hey hey!" She closed one eye as his penis started to enter, still, she pushed him away without much force, trying to get him off. "Come on... Ashley's in trouble... she told me to come alone... but you can come with me if you like. Drive me there and maybe I'll be back much sooner... We still have all of the day to play around..." His penis slid in slightly deeper. "Ugh..."

“Uggh…” he moaned in frustration as she spoke once again tell him to put a pause on his pleasure. Something dark inside of him told him to just keep going, but he actually slow down to a stop as he looked down at her. “…God I swear one day you are going to give my the worst case of blue balls ever experienced.” He whispered to her before pulling out slowly and getting off of her as he sat on the side of the bed. “If she told you to come alone.. then I really don’t think she will be happy with you if I tag alone. Just don’t take to long.. I will be at my house waiting on you ok?” as he spoke he hunched over slightly to kiss her.

While he felt hard enough to break demons he wouldn’t do anything to hurt her, never. Since her mother was still in the house him staying in the house or going out the front door was out of the picture so he started to get dress as he made it towards the window. “I will be at my house.. Thinking about cooking something nice… have any suggestions?”

"Fine fine fine. Um... how about something with grilled chicken? That sounds tasty. Refreshing too if you toss enough greens there. I'll come to your house when I finish talking to Ashley." She said, kissing him back and starting to dress up. "That girl's going to be the death of me." She put on some everyday clothes. A bluish plain t-shirt and comfortable black jeans. She tied her sneakers quickly and fixed her hair. "Be careful, okay... I'll be back in an hour I think." She said, waiting for him to be at the window before opening her door.

As she got dress he felt a sharp pain through out his body as each added piece of clothing was just another barrier from his goal. Sighing slightly be opened the window before looking out of it, as he made sure that he had his footing. “Well then I will be waiting.. Try not to take too long” with that he slide out of her room and to the floor below.

It took him only a few minutes to get home, as his eyes couldn’t stop looking at his watch as is seemed to take an hour just for a minute to pass. As he steeped out of his car he started to wrestle with his keys as he finally was able to pick the right one out of the large jumble.

Vera walked out to see him go, he was pretty quick about it and she appreciated that. She didn't feel like driving her dad's car, but Ashely was in trouble, and scared... so she had little choice.

She got into her dad's car and turned on the old ignition. She fastened her seatbelt and pushed down on the gas, driving on her way to the park.

In a matter of minutes, Vera arrived at the park as she looked around catiously for Ashley. She parked in the lot and walked out, looking around to see if she could find her friend.

As she walked throughout the park looking for friend a man accidentally bumped into her knocking her to the ground as he fell as well. The man who she bumped into was Dice and unlike the time he met up with Ashley he was more fragile. “I… I am so sorry..” he spoke quickly as he struggled to get up before reaching his hand for hers. He had a strange niceness about him as he held out his hand for hers smiling slightly.

Behind him was a small group of men who where talking around a young girl who looked strangely like Ashley from behind. However when she was turned around it would be obvious that it wasn’t, however just nearing the young lady to check the person out she would have to get close to the gang.

"Ooff!" Grunted Vera as she fell to the ground, luckily landing on her backside. She noticed the boy get up before her and smiled taking his hand to help herself up. "Don't worry, it was my fualt. I should have seen where I was going." She said smiling and looking over. "Excuse me." She said, moving past him to approach the false Ashley. "Ash! Hey! What do you think you're doing out here?" She said, getting within feet of the mistaken person.

As she called her name the stranger moved closer to the group as if her words hadn’t been heard. The area that the group was in was a rather precarious one as while it was able to be seen by the main walking road of the park it was still covered on three sides of it by large trees with lead into the dense forest area. Finally the person stood still as she walked off the path turning slightly to her revealing a slight grin.

“Sorry.. But I think you go the wrong person..” The person said before her face could be seen as it showed that the individual was actually a man dressed in women clothing, however before any reaction could be taken a large hand covered her mouth holding a towel soaked in chloroform.

“What time is it?” yelled one of the members of the group as he tried to find a good seat on the hard stump of a log.

“Like around 4:15.. We aren’t to let her go until 5:50.. Exactly.. so be calm” another member spoke in a soft tone. Her hands where tied behind her back as she was laying down in the middle of a forest near a small lake. Surrounding her where five men and while she was out for a long period of time her clothing wasn’t messed with as left alone.

“I think she is waking up..”

"What... what's happening...?" She asked quietly, looking around to find herself tied. "Where am I? Who are you guys!" She yelled, her arms starting to struggle immediately.

"Damn, she is loud" complained one of her kidnappers as he quickly covered his ears.

From the small group stood the leader hunched slightly as he made hisway to her. For few moments he just watched her as she struggles a smug look on his face. "Seems like my time in the boy scouts paid off hun?" he asked her before kneeling next to her and grabbing her shoulder. With his other hand he pulled out a switchblade which he placed bear the coller of her shirt befor cutting it off slowly.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" yelled one of his partners not getting a answer as the man conitued to cut. "We where told not to hurt her!"

"I am not. Just having some fun.. thats all." with that his hands grabbed at the strips of her shirt that was still connected and ripped them off. Stearing at her breast and flawless skibn he licked his lips as his hand ran d across her stomach and slid into her bra. "....thats all just having fun."

"Aaagh! Let me go!" She howled, feeling her clothing being torn, her eyes closing, anticipating her death by stabbing, or a humiliation to come. "Let me go! I don't know what I did to you!" She noticed the blade slide under her bra, her eyes begining to water. "No stop it!"

Back
Top Bottom