Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted

Re: Heroes of the Night ((Waffles and Atzura))

Vera took this chance to moan into his mouth, as they kissed, and his fingers plunged inside her. She listened to him talk about her friends, and she shut her eyes tightly, the only friend she really has is Ashley, and Ashley would have LOVED to see, or partake in this. "Baby..." She said, her voice high and broken up, "I'll cum... I'll cum... please relax a little..." She cringed, "I'm going to cum..." Vera was very subtle, she preferred long kissing compared to hardcore sex, but with a boyfriend like Nairv, she'd have to change her tastes to keep him around. Several tears dropped as his fingers continued to molest her, her pussy only able to take so much of his finger-play.

Ashley quickly got inside and raised her eyebrows, whistling. "This is some awesome ride you've got here Dicey Boy. She said, taking the two hundred dollar bills and putting them away. She scooted as deep inside as she could. "So, how would you like to do this?" She sat with her hands behind her back, her legs pushed forward. "You have condoms?"

“Then do it..” he whispered to her softly as he lowed his body slightly as his fingers started to slam into her even hard forcing her onto her tipsy toes. “Come on don’t hold back… I love seeing you orgasm it gets me so hard you wouldn’t believe” Slowly his other hand moved to his glasses as he removed them throwing it to the floor as they only got in his way. He was now leveled with her crouch watching as his hands swarmed around wildly in her Teddy. “Use your hand to cover your mouth..” he warned her before placing his hand that was once on her breast on her leg. Steering at her he watched hungrily before licking his lips slowly.

“Well that depends.” he asked before showing her his hand closing it and the opening it again now holding two different condoms one blue one red. “What color do you like?” moving slowly so that he was on top of her his fingers gently ran against her leg slowly sending a warm sensation throughout her body. “As for How I would like to do it.. how about we just let things go as it may..” Slowly he started to undo her shirt each time his finger touched her skin it sent a warm feeling throughout her. “Do you agree?”

"Nairv... Nariv..." She began to groan, remembering to place her hand over her mouth, but it wasn't shielding much. "I'm cumming...!" She groaned and it wasn't quiet. Her insides released her wave of excitement, her knees trembling in fear and joy.

Ashley smiled, "Woo... a matrix moment." She said with a grin, "Well..." She watched him get closer, he was generally good looking, but she couldn't trust that alone to show that he was clean. He then began to touch her, and she began to feel funny. "I would say the red... but you know... if... if you rather not... I mean... I'm clean and all... but... yeah..."

Nairv’s ears peaked up quickly as he heard her groan almost sounding like a scream, which shocked him slightly. However, this didn’t make him stop but rather encouraged him to go faster as his fingers slammed into her throughout her orgasm. Before he was able to pull out of her a loud knock could be heard at her door, which was only a few feet away from her.

“Vera, are you ok in there?” her father asked as he begun to knock on the door again.

Slightly shocked Nairv quickly yanked his fingers from her as he moved her so that she was in front of her door doing his best to keep her on her feet. “Just tell him that you are ok..” he told her before opening the door slowly so that her dad only saw the upper half of her body.

“I heard some noise, are you ok?” her dad asked obviously still tired himself.

--

“So down the rabbit hole you go..” he told her with a chuckle before looking into her eyes throwing both of the condoms onto the ground before she was able to finish her sentence. “Are you saying that you want me to fuck you raw?” he asked her but in a tone that was rather telling her. “Sure.. I wouldn’t mind that.. but you have to tell me when you are about to cum.. Understand?” he asked her as he finally opened her shirt smiling slightly as he saw her bra. Unclasping it he moved down slowly as his fingers gently rubbed over her breast leaving her nipples exposed at his teeth bit onto it before sucking them softly. All the while wave after wave of the warm sensation started to fell her body.

Vera nodded, "Yes, I'm alright... I'm sorry, I stumped my toe on the stupid desk. Sorry to wake you dad." She said in a silly tone, as if she felt bad for waking him. Luckily he was half-asleep. Had he seen her face clearly, the blush was immense.

Ashley didn't answer him, instead gasped when he began to mouth her nipples, closing her eyes and breathing deeply.

“Ok then…. Just be careful neck time.. You know how hard it is for your mother to get to sleep.” He told her in a yawn before turning his back to her making his way down the hall to go back to sleep. “I am going to go ahead and take some of my sleeping pills so set your clock to wake us up around 630 ok?” he asked her opening his door and walking in slowly closing it behind him.

Nairv just grinned as he hunched over her and groped her breast hard. “I don’t believe he accepted that excuse.. you must be one of the lucked girls in the word you now that right?”

--

He smiled as she was becoming more docile loving the sounds of her breathing as he plaid with her. Moving his hands to her chest he took a few moments before setting up on top of her his hands rubbing the side of her cheek softly. “Since I paid I believe you should be doing more of the work, don’t you?” As he talked he sat down so that his legs where open wide as he started to take his shirt of. “You say this Jessica.. is the cock sucking queen, right? Well lets see just how good you are if ya don’t mind..”

"You want me to suck your dick?" She chuckled. "Gladly. Let's see your partner in crime. I'll work up a nice pool of spit for you." She said, closing her eyes as she began to accumulate saliva in her mouth.

Vera sighed once he left, just to nearly squeal again once Nairv grabbed her. "Nairv... please relax... you're being too rough." She said in a quiet voice, "Shouldn't we get a little bit of sleep or something?" She said, looking down at her wet legs.

“Ahh…” he moaned softly in annoyance as he leaned to the side bringing her down with him as they both laid onto the floor. Moving from behind her he quickly straddled her each hand on ether side of her face before he moved down slowly to kiss her his tongue dancing with hers ever so slowly. Their bodies pressed together closely nether of them unable to even breath without the other one knowing. They had been going out for a while now and long ago Nairv figured out that if he wanted something from her he would have to give her something in return, and if that was a long caring kiss then so be it. Pulling away slowly he looked do at her before smirking slightly. “See? You act as if I am the only horny one here, all I am asking for is one shot… after that we can go to bed I promise.. so what you say?”

-

“Sure why not?” he asked her before arching up slightly in order to take his pants off sliding them down and onto the ground. Even in his half limb half erect state he was this impressively big maybe even slightly bigger then anyone she had seen up to now.

Vera sighed, "Baby, but my parents... be reasonable... tomorrow... I'll take care of you, tomorrow... as much as you want... all day long if you want to. Please, just not right now...."

Ashley whistled when she saw him, her eyebrows raising before sporting a wide grin. Without much mentioning or thinking, she took him in her hand, and led her lips to his cock's tip, working her tongue around the head, sucking lightly.

He sighed softly as she asked him to stop in his advance with his shaking his head slightly before standing up and then going back to help her. “Well whatever… but tomorrow I get to have my way with you right?” he asked her before undoing his shirt and taking off his shoes slowly. “Agreed?”

Smiling slightly his hand moved to her hair pushing it out of the way as he watched her go down on his enormous cock. “You seemed a little surprise.. I wonder if I am the largest a girl like you have ever seen.. that makes me kind of happy.” He told her before chuckling softly.

Vera sighed, "Yes yes, whatever, tomorrow we can do whatever you want." She said, trying to get herself ready to go to bed.

Ashley pulled him out of her mouth with a smile. "I've seen many different dicks. Black, white, asian, hispanic, anything and everything, but this is by far one of the best ones ever." She jutted him back into her mouth, taking him deeper with every passing minute.

“Ok then…” he whispered to himself before laying down in her bed and placing his hand where she was going to sleep at looking at her with a evil grin. “Now come to bed.. And get your rest..” even though he said it in a sweet way the sentence had a dark almost sinister tone to it.

At first he just chuckled then slowly it turned into a roaring laughed as he started to lay back in the set. “I am glade to hear that.. or is that my 180 dollars talking?” he asked still grinning. His hand started to move down her back before squeezing her ass tightly. “This is what I love about girls like you.. there is no need to hold back.. I can truly have fun with you..” as he spoke he started to moan softly as his legs moved slightly with each brush of her tongue.

She chuckled as her eyes narrowed, watching him, slowly moving her lips away. "I'll give you half of it back if you want. I should be paying you for this kind of dick." She stroked him with her hand and resumed sucking as soon as his hand gripped her ass. Hearing his comments, much more his moaning, began to really wash up her pussy, a small chuckle escaping her as her cock-filled mouth tried to curve into the shape of a smile. She began to suck and slurp loudly, starting to make a wash up mess of spit, possibly precum as well.

Vera sighed with a smile, "You're too much Nairv. I swear if I didn't have a face, just a body with my privates, you'd be a happy man." She lied down next to him, grabbing his arm. "You do love me for who I am, not what I have right?" She looked at him, being a typical, clingy, touchy girl. "Well... " She poked her lips out and closed her eyes, wanting him to kiss her. Just kiss her, don't rape her, all she wants is a kiss.

Dice just sat back and watched her as she went about her work loving the sounds she was making as well as how good she sucked on him. As his hand continued to rub her ass is was obvious that he wanted nothing more then to grab her bear ass but in the position that they where sitting so his hands just kept grabbing against squeezing at her getting more frantic with his movements. Sitting their with her on his cock he actually lasted pretty long before the lightly bitter taste of his pre cum leaked out a early sign that he was extremely close to cumming. “Fuck baby.. Your fucking fantastic, are you sure your not the best at this?” he asked her slightly closing his eyes as his hand rested on the back of her head. His hips started to thrust slightly before he let out another moan “I am going to cum..” he told her before his hand grabbed hard against her head keeping her from moving away. Arching up slightly he started to unleash large thick streams of cum down her throat. Finally as he finished cumming for what seemed like a full minute he released her sitting back and breathing heavy.

“Oh.. This again?” he asked her as she talked about him only seeing her as just ass and tits. “You should know by now that I love you… I mean I pretty much made this room of yours a 10 year olds girls paradise with all of these bears.” As she sat down next to him he sighed slightly before laying down next to her calming down slightly. “Baby, I love everything about you…” He told being completely serious as he moved his other hand to her cheek rubbing it slightly. Moving slowly to her he kissed her softly letting their tongue tangle together ever so softly as he closed his eyes slightly. As they parted lips he drew her near letting her rest on his chest.

Ashley was going to take his semen anyway, she wanted to feel it on her tongue and smearing on her lips, still... Dice forced himself in, pushing her head down, doing her the favor of depositing all of his cum directly into her stomach. She struggled to breathe, but regained coposure. After he pulled away, her head hanged back, as she finished by swallowing, her eyes tearing slightly.

"Okay baby. I love you too. And I really really love you. Tomorrow, I'll fulfill your needs. I'll do everything you want, until you tire out." She whispered, moments later falling asleep peacefully. If she only knew what kind of things he was dealing with everyday.

As he watched her pulled back slightly as he released his grip from her he smiled as she became teary eyed. Gently his hand grabbed her cheek softly before he moved closer to her kissing her softly his tongue playing with hers as he moved her to lay down on the back seat under him. “Don’t tell me I was too ruff on you..” he asked her tilting his eyebrow up slightly. His hands started to pulled down her panties slowly his touch getting warmer as it was near her moist mound. “And here I was sure that you liked it hard.. was I mistaken?”

“I love you too darling…” he told her softly before stroking her hair softly as she laid on him. It took all of his energy to keep from fucking her as all he could think about was her naked body. As she sleep he remained wake unable to sleep as images of her sweating body danced in his mind. Waking her sleep eased his tension slightly as his eyes started to slightly close slowly. It was something about her, her calmness that seemed to ease his sexual hunger no matter how strong it seemed to become. Slowly but surly he started to fall asleep with her in his arms. His secret was his alone and if he had it his way she would never find out, even though his increasing sexual desire was making it rather hard for him to think about anything else then taking down demons and fucking her. However it couldn’t get any worst, right?

Ashley wiped her eyes and lifted her legs as he removed her clothes, a tiny patch of blonde hair decorating her moist pink entry.

"It wasn't too rough. You are just big... and it's hard to work around it. Just... if you're not going to wear a condom... can you pull out before you cum? I'm sure neither of us wants me pregnant..." She smiled as she spread her legs and rubbed between them, moaning slightly. "I can't wait..."

Dice grinned as he listened to her talk talking his time to gently rub the staff of his massive cock against her moist pussy. “Well then that’s good, it wouldn’t be fun if you were a delicate type..” he told her with a grin before sitting up fully removing his pants so that nothing hindered his movements. Grabbing the staff he smacked it against her pussy a few times each hit harder then the last before the long thick rod slammed into her stretching out her tight pussy. “So this is what you want hun?” he asked her grinning slightly as he held onto one of her legs forcing every inch into her. Like his touch even this had a warm sensation that radiated from it, however this one was much more intense as it crept throughout her body tantalizing every part of her. Coupled to this just Dice strong deep thrust accumulated to a mind-blowing experience.

"Aaughhh..." She moaned, shutting her eyes and bitting down as his hard penis pushed into her. Her pussy, although very reluctant at first, took him in, swallowing up every inch of his meat. His cock was pushing in deep, his head rubbing against her cervix, sending waves of mixed feeling up the woman's skeletal system. "Hooo.....Holy shit...." She whimpered, opening one of her eyes to look down at their artwork. She had never seen someone so solid, and she'd seen plenty erect cock. Her arms reached up for him, just to have something to latch to. "I knew.... I knew I should have brought my friend Vera..." She bit down on her lip, wrapping her other leg around his waist, her body starting to sweat.

“It has been quiet some time hasn’t it?” he asked himself as he peered down as his cock slowly started to pull out of her covered completely in her juices. His movements where deep and slow letting her feel each and every inch as it stretched her out before he grind his hips into her. Taking his time he just looked down at her as she glistened in sweat smiling slightly as he enjoyed fucking a human after over 500 years of missing out. As he heard Vera’s name his hips slammed into her hard as he stopped and made eye contact with her. “Vera, hum?” his words where softer then before holding an eerie aurora to them. However she was unable to notice it as his hands grabbed onto her hips quickly as he started to drive the enormous cock into her slamming against her Cervix without mercy. He was insanely strong as his movements started to shake the car his cock ravishing her moist hole. Deep inside of her something seemed to slip into her cervix wiggling around forcefully as his cock continued to move. He would have taken the time to fuck her to saver every inch of her.. However he needed to move quickly, if his plan was to succeed.

"Aguhhh! Agh! Dice! Not so rough!!" She yelled, pleasure was being overtaken by rough pain, he was large, in fact, huge, he needed to be considerate of her body and know that a dick like that can damage her if used recklessly. Still, she kept clenched on to him, despite her pain, trying to suckle at the bit of pleasure coming form it.

"I see.. so like this then..." he asked her as his movements slowed down slightly his hips rocking with hers as he kept eye contact. The small objects that entered her cervix started to rub against it softly leaking a liquid that was warm to the touch and whose effect was quick. Eveything around her vanished her mind was just focused on Dice and the pleasure he was giving to her. Even her own screams sounded like they where coming from somewhere far away. Dice arm's wrapped around her back and he pulled her up slightly turning so that he was able to sit down with her on his lap. His hands holding her hips he kept jerking up in quick burst before driving deep and grinding into her.

Ashley's eyes were begining to lose focus, her lips were trembling slightly as her breasts resumed bouncing in rythm. "Dice... Dice... I can't take too much more... I'm going to cum... Ugh..." She stopped to take a very deep breath. "Dice, cum inside me!"

Dice smiled coldly as he watched her writhe in pleasure under him, and while it didn’t surprise him it did please him. Slowly his hand moved from her hip to her face holding it softly as he hunched over her his cock digging deep into here as he started a slow grind. “Now… listen..” he whispered to her looking directly into her eyes as he spoke in a calm voice. His words had a hypnotic trance to them, which would prove extremely effective against her in her current situation. “This feeling… this desire of yours to cum.. Keep it. You are not to cum under any situation until 5:00 pm tomorrow and the only one would will release you from this torment will be a man name Nairv.. Until then you are to stay just as you are now on the break of your orgasm but never feeling the release..” as he finished talking to her the small tentacles that where wiggling around in her started to retreat back into his massive cock their job done. “And as thanks I will give you what you asked..” his other hand holding onto her hip tightly he slammed hard into her lifting the lower half of her body up slightly as he started to release his thick large stream of cum. Sitting back he grind as he kept cumming watching as his cock kept pumping more into her. “I have also forget how good it feels to violate a human body as well.” He spoke this rather loud not really worried about Ashley since she was now in his trance and his words would probably be the furthest thing from her mind.

Ashley's lips quivered as he spoke into her ear, "Nairv... I know him... I... augh...... I can't..." She moaned again, feeling her body heat up. "I can't wait that long, Dice... please... Nairv is... my friend's man... oh god, I want to cum... I feel like I'll die right now... please..." She closed her eyes trying to reason with him, but Dice's words were clear. "No please... don't cum... you'll only make it harder for meeee!" As she ended her sentence, Dice released his hot milk inside her, the was about as pleasant as it was miserable, her body died to coat him in her fluids, but couldn't, his cum felt so good inside her, however her pleasure had a limit, and she knew it could go further. She moaned loudly as she gripped onto him, making movements to try and cum, but nothing, her libido was high, her brain was in frenzy. She was going to have to wait, find her friend's boyfriend, and force it on him. It was her only option, or she'd die, or kill herself.

Back
Top Bottom