Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted

Reika

Supernova
Things go on at night that almost no one is aware of. Demons, ghosts, creatures, they are all out there, and very slippery under the coating of the night. Good spirits, bad spirits and those in between all tangle to maintain balance, to keep the bad ones from ever getting to the outside, to prevent catastrophe and malevolence.

In this town's case, there are several troublesome apparitions, each with their own goal and trouble view of their world.

Several people have been born with abilities to battle them. As a matter of fact, one in every three thousand people is born with some ability or the other, but most of them don't awaken their powers. This happens because they are never made aware of them.

Nairv is an intelligent young person who was born with predetermined abilities that would help him combat these apparitions. He had always been spiritually aware. As a boy, he'd see ghosts and approach them as if they were people. Other children thought of him as the most creative boy around as he introduced them to the ghost of a lonely child who passed away decades ago. Of course, those who heard him grew tired of his "bullshit." But all Nairv saw was actual, real ghosts, real phantoms, real witches, posing as teachers, crossing guards, shop owners and cooks. Eventually, these otherwise paranormal oddities seemed to be the norm, even as he made his way into high school.

It was there where he met Vera, through another girl which he occassionally spoke to. Vera and Nairv made quick friends, both being very interested in what the world didn't want them to see. They'd go to the library to look for books on ghosts, the dead, different views on the afterlife, criticisms on religion, murder mysteries, haunted locations and so forth. They spent more time together than they did apart, and eventually, they grew on each other.

After a couple of months, Vera asked Nairv to be her boyfriend on the same day he was going to ask her to be his girlfriend. They laughed at the coincidence and decided to become a couple.

Needless to say, Vera's virginity only lasted another month before she and Nairv explored one of natures best gifts.

Nairv would still watch the ghosts travel around. It was nowhere near as horrifying as it seemed. He'd ask them about their lives, what their favorite foods were, sometimes they answered in jumble, other times, their answers were ancient, and didn't exist anymore, other times, the ghosts would not reply, or be rude to him.

A few months later, while Vera remained at her house to study for her anatomy exams, Nairv spotted an apparation behind a grocery store that he had never before seen. She was being harmed by another apparation, and was crying for help, a nude, pale, white woman with stream long black hair. Nairv dropped his groceries and rushed to her aid, only to be slapped aside by the attacking ghoul, sending him down to the ground and injuring his head. The apparition yelled for Nairv to run for his life, the attacker was violent, and willing to risk killing a human. To the public eye, it would seem like suicide or a battering death. As the horrible, undescribable monster rushed towards Nairv, his power awakened, and three (of many) powerful tentacles, sprouting from different points of his body, punctured through the malevolent spirit. It quickly faded away, and the apparition told Nairv about his ability, and the swarm of spirits coming to claim this earth for themselves. Unable to do anything else, Nairv must prepare to defend his small town, while keeping things cool with his lovely girlfriend.

Re: Heroes of the Night ((Waffles and Atzura))

Vera (on the left) and her close friend Ashley (on the right) were sitting in the lunchroom with several other girls. Vera wasn't really the type to go out and talk to new people, much less boys. She didn't know, nor think that Naivr was jealous or overprotective, but she didn't want to set the wrong impression. On top of that, she was really into him, and had fun with him whenever she could. Ashley wasn't quite the same, otherwise a bad influence on Vera, Ashley seemed to have a different boyfriend every few months, was always doing something crazy and often times mixed with the wrong type of boy.

"Soo.... what are you doing tonight... I mean..." She chuckled. "It's Friday after allll...."

Vera took a bite of her undercooked vegetables. "Um... I think Naivr is free today. I'll spend some time..."

"Nooo!" She was interrupted. "Enough with Naivr! You have no life! Christ. Is his dick that tasty? Tell me, I want to know."

Vera frowned. "You're an idiot."

"Yes... but an idiot who knows what life is all about. One day, Naivr is going to dump you... then what? I won't be around... I'll be getting laid somewhere."

"Ashley... shut up... Naivr and I get along a lot. I think I've got him happy."

"What if he's fucking with some other girl right now? Huh? You can't trust boys. Let's go to Jessica's party tonight."

"Hell no. There's going to be drugs and fights and liquor... it's not my style."

"Ugh... you're such a boring bitch."

Vera rolled her eyes, taking her icy peas and trying to enjoy eating them.

Nairv sat perched quietly on top of an abandoned children’s playground set as his feet hung off the side dangling over what use the be the area where many children would run in to play, and to Nairv they still where. It was like watching a video recording to the older teenager as he one by one of the smiling faces looked up to him laughing and giggling as they played running in the hot Friday afternoon. Many times Nairv had to reminded himself that these visions that he saw where just that, ghost of the dead and whether they be innocent as these children where or more violent as the ones he seemed to come across more often nowadays, they where all still just ghost.

However, at less he knew what they where, for the past few weeks after the incident he had been having a much more difficult time figuring out just what he was. While he at first debated whether or not on telling Vera he eventually decided not to after he started hunting down demons believing that if she knew she would be at risk. However, the truth was he didn’t want to tell her because he was afraid that she would tell him to stop, and that was just about imposable… it was becoming way to fun for him now.

This playground was located just on the outskirts of the city miles away from Nairv's high school, and anyone who may even be able to recognize him. Only a few houses where even around the area replacing the original apartment complex that the playground was built in, after is was torn down many years ago. Normally Nairv wouldn’t be caught dead in a place like this, while he did enjoy the supernatural seeing the souls of children still crept him out. Yet, he had to come after hearing all the rumors that surrounded this particular spot just to make sure if it was what he thought or not, and to his never-ending joy.. It was.

“You do know that I can see you right?” he asked no one as he looked straight ahead towards a old dead tree before standing up straight. “They say that there had been some strange phenomena’s have been going on around here, sounds of screaming, children disappearing, and many more things I could name off.. But I feel you already know them already.” His voice was calm yet assertive having a confidence that had only came recently after the discovery of his “powers”. Fixing his glasses he kept looking at the tree before tilting his head slightly. “What? Are you not even going to show yourself? Very well, then I will just come and get you then.” With no warning his left arm started to bulge out wildly as dozens of tentacles fought to find its way out before finally busting through the skin and towards the tree quickly ripping it apart in pursue of its newest target.

The figure moved from it's position as it dashed across the trees, suddenly pausing.

"How troublesome. Here I was, just watching the trees grow. Looks like you have a different goal. Do you have any final wishes? I'm sending you to hell."

She spoke quietly, but nothing was quite as intense as her glare. She was dressed a bit out of date, like a priestess of ancient times or some sort of nun. However she was definitely not a normal person, she was the type of apparation that Nairv was warned about. He could smell her anger and her eyes were filled with murderous intent.

An oddly covered fog formed around her, it smelled horrible, and was plauged with brilliant red points. Eyes? Weapons? Or just design, it was unknown, but something became clear, this may have been a possession. A real one, and sadly, there were two ways out of it, both of which the poor female probably wanted no part of. The girl reached down for a small blade tucked behind her clothing. She dashed forward with inhuman speed and attempted to cut the young ghost watcher.

Nairv quickly stepped back slightly as he saw her charge at him with a speed that made seeing her movements nearly imposable for him. As she neared him a long slimy tentacle wrapped around her bear ankle yanking her back and forcing her to lose her balance, slowing her down for just a seconded more then long enough for the hundred of other tentacles that hid in the fog to pounce on her. It all happened extremely quickly as even Nairv could barely tell what happened until it was over as he watched the large mass of tentacles swarm over her body restricting her movement and rubbing her with its warm sticky goo.

After a few minutes her body was lifted in the air high above Nairv’s head as his many slimy tentacles held onto her ankles and wrist holding tightly onto her. Around the wrist the held the blade then powerful creatures squeezed tightly threatening to cut if off if she didn’t release ser weapon.

“So I take it that it was you who have terrorized this park, hum?” he asked her barking out his question to her. As he talked a large tentacle started to snake its way through her pants leg and up through her shirt ripping it off easily leaving her naked in the warm arey breeze. “In that case you should be punished for your sins..” he told her as the large tentacle that ripped off her clothing arched up before diving forward shoving itself down her throat violently.

The girl was yanked in the air, her naked body remaining without a response for a long time. The tentacle shoved it's way into her mouth her eyes only looking upward as the cock resembling tool somehow dug deeper and deeper.

At this rate, the demon inside may be removed, but perhaps he'd hurt the girl whom was possessed too. As a matter of fact, it was still unsure whether or not he could save the host at this point. Her average sized breasts bounced as her panties began to slide down, her arms finally starting to squirm. The odd fog around her only lingered with her, until finally, some of it shot towards him. It was probably harmful.

“Damnit…” he whispered to himself as he watched the fog come at him forcing him to leap over the side of the play set landing on the ground hard as the tentacles shift from his arm to his back. Nairv kept on his toes making sure never to stay in one place too long as he was surrounded by the unknown substance and wasn’t truly welling to find out what it did. As long as he remained out of harms way his powers could continue with their job not worried about the fog because if one of them where effected by it, it would just break off quickly being replaced be another.

“I am sorry to do this to you… but this is the only way I can think to save you and me..” he whispered to himself as her panties where finally taken off of her. Moving quickly one of them rubbed against her against softly before the tip slid inside her moist hole ramming in deep as it wiggled around unmercifully.

The girl tried to scream but it was useless, her mouth, crammed with tentacle, her pussy, bloating up with violent sex all amounted up to her nearly losing conciousness. As her eyes began to roll back, the fog began to fade, once she tried to struggle and squirm, the fog reappeared and attempted to attack the tentacles around her.

It seemed that if the host was awake and cautious, the fog would work effectively. However, if she was killed, knocked out, or sleeping, the fog itself disappears. Blood began to trickle from her wound, the host previously a virgin, no longer, thanks to Nairv's intruding tentacles.

Noticing the slight change that accorded when the women lost consciousness Nairv quickly seized on this slightly opportunity. Stopping in his tracks he turned to face her watching as his powers started to ravish her. Twisting and thrusting into her tight pink pussy the tentacle started to throb hard, with each pulsation its sides stretched her out slightly more as it attempted to dive into her even deeper. While at times like this Nairv would take pity on the host in the front of his mind he knew that their was just little to no other way for him to get the demon out.

He ventured that the little bit of pain he brought to the girl was better then the lifetime of pain she would have suffered through if he didn’t save her. If she felt that way or not was anyone’s guess.

Quickly two thinner tentacles started to wrap around her breast squeezing them hard as their tips slip open revealing small mouths lined with teeth. Clamming down around the girl’s nipples the small teeth felt as if someone was holding her with long nails. In side the small mouths her nipples where sucked and played with by a unseen entity as it licked, bite and even twisted her nipples slightly from time to time.

The woman was now screaming against the tip of his tentacle. Altogether, the experience was too much for her, possessed or not. She squirmed, turned, and twisted, kicked, groaned and moaned, until her body finally gave up, letting itself be done with, her eyes turning empty as foam began to develop in her mouth.

As he noticed that the girl finally passed out he sighed slightly in relief as he attempted to withdraw his tentacles, but was surprised when it didn’t happen. Harshly the tentacles slammed into her unconscious body its gripped around her legs tighter. “Stop..” Nairv yelled loudly as he tried to pull back but couldn’t as he found many more of them flying out at her. Wildly the tip of the tentacles started to pull at her nipples stretching them out as the rest of it squeezed tightly around her breast. Another tentacle reached her opening and started to shove its way into her stretching her out even more. “I said stop..” Nairv yelled even louder as he pulled back at them as hard as he could but found it useless, while useful when fighting the super natural it was rather excitable and was almost imposable to stop. The foam that formed around her mouth started over the ground, as she was face fucked it digging deep into her throat. They quickly started to double in width before unleashing a large amount of cum into her spraying her from head to toe before they jerked out of her harshly. One of the many tentacles wrapped itself around her bare tightly as it started to strangle her still seeing her as a threat.

Nairv wanted to scream but he stopped himself as he closed his eyes and relaxed himself. “Now, Stop..” he told his tentacle in a relaxed manner and quickly it listened letting her fall to the ground as it withdrew into his back. Walking to her slowly Nairv sighed slightly as he lowered next to her body, did he get it? Did he kill the demon that was inside of? This was the first time he ever had to tangle with anything like her and even now he wasn’t sure what he should next.

The girl's body was dripping with goop, the foamy substances polluting the ground. Her hair was a mess, covering the majority of her face, her body limp and bruised, and her insides were completely filled. Her pussy struggled to keep the fluids inside, but occassionally spat out a bit of cum, her mouth was closed, cheeks full of spooge, as it dripped from the corners of her mouth, and her ass was already dripping semen, but thankfully she was alive.

The demon only shows itself when she's concious, and clearly, she wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. It was also becoming drastically late.

He stood over her for a few minutes watching as her body reacted with “his” cum as her pussy from time to time would leak out some. While he did feel sorry from her he couldn’t deny that watching her did turn him on immensely. Looking up at the pitch-black sky he realized just how late it was becoming and sighed softly before removing his school shirt. Placing it over the fallen girl he left her there in the middle of the playground with only his shirt to protect her from the elements.

As he walked away from her he pulled out his cell phone before dialing up Vera in an attempt to try and explain why he was arriving home so late. “Come on.. Pick up…” he whispered to himself.

After a long wait and several rings, Vera picked up the phone. "Haa.... haa.... hello?" She was breathing extremely hard. "Nairv, haa.... Is... is that you?"

“Hay baby.. I didn’t wake you did I?” Nairv asked softly as he started to walk towards his small ford focus his voice calm and relaxed as if he had just gotten out of her shower. “Sorry I didn’t call you earlier but I was caught up with so much crap that you wouldn’t believe..” as he kept talking he leaned against the car before speaking soft to her. “Well you don’t mind I am kind of close by and thought that maybe I can crash at your place…” he went silent as he waited for her answer crossing his fingers in hope that she would say yes.

--

Jessica’s party was as expected rather popular as her house was jam packed with different individuals of all ages. As it became near 3 o’clock and the beer and drugs started to run low many of the participants started to go home and others went out to get more beer. For anyone who was accustomed to go to parties they would know that this one had just about ran its course. There was a small group forming outside of the house as many of them was watching a man in his 20’s pushing his jaguar XE over to the side obviously upset. His jet-black hair was slicked back in a rather tasteful way as not too much jell was used and still he received the desire result. Turning so that his back was leaned up against the car he pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke it slowly as he started to look towards the eyes that where pairing at him. Seeing Ashley he smiled before taking in a deep puff before flinging it to the side and making his way towards her.

There was something about him, something captivating almost alluring and hypnotic at the same time. From his walk to his posture he was calm and relaxed as if he car didn’t break down in an unknown area and he meant to be there. Pulling out his pack of cigarettes he pulled out one before pointing it towards her. “Here.. Would you like to have a chat?” he asked her softly before letting her see inside of her cigarette box revealing three joints. “What do you say?”

Ashley had changed clothes before going, now just wearing a black tank top and some tight blue jeans, her hair still in tails. "Oh boy... and just who might you be stranger...?" She asked, reaching in to take one. "You know... mom and dad told me not to talk to strangers..."

"Um... well. No no, it's okay... I got busy. Too. I got very busy actually..." She paused. "Well... yeah... you can come by. It would be no problem. Just don't wake my parents okay?"

“Stranger?” he asked softly before tilting his head to the left and the right. “Yell, yeah I don’t know who these people are ether so I guess you are right for calling them that..” he continued as he turned to face her his light green eyes looking down into hers before he reveled a slightly smirk. “Oh.. you must mean me? No, no no.. I’m no “stranger” in truth I am a friend..” as he kept on talking he pulled out his silver lighter once again as he leveled it easily to the end of her joint lighting it for her. “I am just a friend whose name you don’t know yet, but I have a hunch that after a few puffs you will realize that I am a good friend to have.” Closing his lighter quickly after she was able to get a good burn he leaned against the side of the house that. “And I am sure mommy and daddy wants you to have as many good friends as you can.. am I right?”

--

It took Nairv what would normal take anyone else a thirty minute drive ten as he started to climb up the side of her house. This was a every day routine for him as he knocked on her bedroom window softly holding on tightly to the edge of her window seal.

Ashley smirked, "A smart-ass eh..." She took in the first puff, soaking in all of the illegal goodness. Her eyes eased as she let out a grey cloud from her lips. "So, what do you want...?"

Vera, now in more comfortable evening clothes, a black teddy which she usually liked sleeping in. "Nairv, hey..." She said in a slightly akward manner. "You're... a little bit worn huh?" She seemed very clean, fresh out of the shower clean.

“Like I said before.. I just want to chat with you…” he repeated taking the joint from her and puffing on it himself before returning it. “Maybe ask you a few questions.. What’s wrong with that? Can a man not see something he likes anymore and go after it?”

--

“Yeah… that climb always knocks the wind out of me…” he lied as he stood up slowly brushing off his knees before looking down at her. “Good… god do you look good in that…” he whispered softly before pulling his glair from her as he attempted to look her in the eyes. Nairv while to Vera was a good boyfriend he was an extremely horny little rascal at times and so him undressing her with his eyes (or any other part of his body) wasn’t something new. “Any way.. I picked this up for you… I hope you like it…” he undid a plastic bag that was strapped to his hips as he opened it up to give her a pink teddy bear. While he would never admit it he was sorry for what he was doing with other women and in mind this was his way as a type of repentance, which is why she had about all the colors of the rainbow in bears.

vera sighed and smiled when she saw the bear, "God... a pink one now...?" She chuckled. "You're spending a fortune on teddy bears." She said, looking down at her sleepwear and blushing. "I like to look good in bed sometimes. It can't hurt you know..." She watched his eyes. "Christ, Nairv, would you like for me to pour lemon juice all over my skin before you put me on the grill?" She was referring to his glaring. She'd seen her body several times already, but he didn't seem to get enough. Deep inside, she really loved it though.

Ashley shrugged her shoulders, taking the blunt back with a frown. "Yes... you can ask me questions. What would you like to know?"

“Well first is.. What is all of this? A part or something…?” he asked softly as he looked around at the house that she was standing in front of. “It’s a really nice place is it yours? Or a friends?” Turning back to her he sighed slightly before leaning against the way. “Next question and the most important one is, what is your name?”

--

“What can I say?” He asked her before putting the bear in front of his face as he started to talk with it. “They are just so cute that they reminded me of you.. My cuddly bear..” Moving the bear from his face he raised an eyebrow as he heard her comment on him looking at her body. “Well that first part of your sentence sounds quiet delicious actually.” His voice was slightly musical as he placed the pink teddy bear onto the ground moving close to her as his hand rested on her hips softly their lips only inches apart. “I have to admit.. Seeing you like this is a shock.. I would never think that such a good girl like you would actually like something like this, I would have liked it if it was made of fishnet though." as he talked he moved to kiss her softly. "One may think that I am becoming a bad influence on you..” he chuckled softly as he pressed her against her wall softly his hands running down her back slowly before squeezing her ass.

"This is in fact a small party a girl at our school is throwing. She's a big popular girl famous with the boys and girls alike. No one really likes her, but we love the parties. Rumor has it that she's sucked more dicks than the total amount of days you've lived. Pretty deep huh?" She smirked. "I'm Ashley. You don't go to my school, why are you here?"

She chuckled at his funny voice and poor ventriloquism, her eyes narrowing as she heard his comments. Her shoulders tapped against the wall as his hands reached down. "Nairv... my parents..." She said, breathing in deeply and slowly. "Don't do this to me with my parents here..."

“Damn… well if practice makes perfect then she must be the cock sucking queen by now..” He commented about Jessica before chuckling at his own joke. “Ashley hun? Well the names Dice.. As for while I am here, my car over there has the tendency of breaking down.. And well then I saw you and hay I cant pass up the chance to see something beautiful no matter my situation.” Again he took a puff of the joint before passing it to her. “Well it seems that this party is slowing down and unless you guys are going to have a orgy later it seems like it may get pretty boring. If you want I can take you home after I fix my car… well unless you have something better to do..”

“Really now?” he asked her softly as he kissed her neck softly his chest grinding up against hers as they remained locked in that position for a few minutes. “Then what is with these pj’s? You should know by now that I can’t ignore this body of yours. And I did call you so you had the chance to change, but I don’t complain.” As he talked his hand slide into her teddy his fingers gently rubbing against her soft mound ever so slowly. “Just don’t scream and you wont wake your parents.. to tell you the truth I kind of like the thrill of doing you only a room away while your parents sleep.. Weird hun?” he asked her before moving his other hand to her huge breast groping it.

Vera began to breathe heavily, "Nairv... I won't be able to hold it...." Her voice was very high pitched at that point, as if she wanted to moan already. "I'm going to get caught..." Her thighs jolted, his fingers rubbing against her was a big weakness of hers, the boy was very well taught with his hands, it alone made her cum on several occassions. "Nairv..." She whimpered as her breasts fell victim to his touching.

"Mm... cocksucker she is. You're totally right though... this place is going to fall apart now. I'll hang with you, but I'll be pretty honest... if you want to fuck me, it'll cost you a buck-eighty ($180) and you can do whatever you want for fourty five minutes."

“For such good girl you sure do have a naughty moan, I wonder what your friends would say if they saw you like this.” He whispered softly in her ear softly before nibbling it gently. While normally Nairv was rather gentle with her, but not today as his grip on her was ruff and fast. It has been take why ever since he was given his power. After each “mission” he would be pent up with sexual desire and would normally release it on her making their sex gradually increase in roughness. In truth he was slightly surprised that she didn’t have any bruises on her. Moving his mouth quickly he kissed her hard as he tried to keep her from moaning out loudly as his fingers plunged deeply into her. Curving up inside of her his fingers rubbed against her inner walls hard as he kept drilling them into her paying special attention to a particular part inside of her that was a little rougher then the rest.

“180 hun?” he asked her before pulling out his wallet and taking out two hundreds. “That’s fine with me..” whispering softly he smirked before handing her the money and leading her towards his car. All he needed was 5 minutes alone with her.. that’s all he needed with any human. It took him a while to find her but now that he did he was going to let her go not when his plans where about to be set into motion. Opening the door he point inside at the large interior. “Well then what you think? Nice ride hun?”

Back
Top Bottom