Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Former DRP members.

Luna

Supernova
Post here so I can see how many people I rp'd with or spoken to.

I'm looking to build more friendships and what better way then salvaging what once was.

Old old DRP before BM, yes. Was active for most of that period.

Hell, me and you roleplayed on here too, Luna.

Wolf_Demon said:
*Glads he nowhere near the top* Hurray, but congratulation on being the top ten there.
What are you talking about?

Trazz: Meh, we're already friends.

Raziel: We rp'd twice right?

Wolf_Demon said:
Saying I'm glad I'm not in the top ten that all, it would show something to me.
That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Just being stupid? No, that was you thinking this was my other thread due to lack of paying attention.

I honestly don't know why your complaining to me about your day when you made it obvious what you thought of me and my friend in PvP a few weeks ago.

Masochistic Beloved said:
I was there, don't think we ever RP'd though.
I don't remember your name. o_O

Raziel: I'm trying to remember the first one.

I think I joined Darker even before Narpy, though, I could be wrong.

I just remember those days when he was a garbage spouting troll without a purpose.

-shudders at bad memories-

:cool:

I wasn't an active member. I played with some people I think, but it's been so long...

Kite Xiroh said:
I think I joined Darker even before Narpy, though, I could be wrong.

I just remember those days when he was a garbage spouting troll without a purpose.

-shudders at bad memories-

:cool:

He stopped?

It's not like what he wrote about me didn't get back to me. Apparently I don't have a clue what I'm doing after he's dropped a forum.

Twice.

@Luna: No wai! Do you remember the topic, because I have no recolection of playing with you.

@Vekseid: Oh, he stopped the random trolling, but he kept taking needless cheap-shots at you, which I found petty for his level.

Also, lawl.

Back
Top Bottom