Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Tanja said to Clint,"Thank-you for the tea Clint it's just how I like my tea thank-you Clint." Tanja slowly sips on her tea and smiles at Clint.

Tanja returned the kiss as well and smiled at Clint and she felt his fingers running through her hair and down her back and was comfy.

Tanja said to Clint,"Yes let's go for that ride now,please lead the way Clint my love." She felt Clint fingers above her buttocks and she smiled at him and was fine with where his hands were on her buttocks.

Clint smiled at her words, grabbing his jacket as he stood up and walked across to the door. Leading her down towards the stables and easing her up into the saddle of one horse he got on his. Soon they were leaving a thin layer of dust behind them as they headed for the mountains.

Tanja said to Clint,"These mountains are very beautiful at this time of night,and their is cave that we can rest in a bit if we get too tired from riding on the horses Clint." Tanja gently petted her horse and she begins to groom her horses mane while she rides on her horse and smiled at Clint.

Clint smiled at her words and knew about the cave but was not sure if he wanted to stop there tonight, continuing on he pulled his horse up and got down as they arrived at the small creek. Perfect spot to sit for awhile.

Tanja climbs off her horse as well and she sits beside Clint by the creek and said to him,"This is a perfect place to sit by and relax for a bit Clint you have good taste Clint my love."

Clint smiled at her words and into her eyes as he slid one hand up under shirt to caress the soft skin of her back, leaning closer he kissed her passionately.

Tanja smiled back at Clint and she returned the kiss as well and felt his hand going underneath her shirt and caressing her soft skin on her back and she was enjoying the kissing once again and smiled at Clint.

Tanja felt Clint deepen the kiss and felt his fingertips going up and down along her spine and back and she lays on the ground while Clint and her were both kissing each other non-stop.

Clint's body pressed closer to hers , lips locked as their tongues danced together. His fingertips moved to her sides easing her skirt up as he pressed his lower body harder against hers.

Tanja returned the kiss as well and she felt Clint lower body part pressing against her body and she gently let out a soft moan and said to Clint,"Please take me right now again please Clint I'm ready another round of sex with you only please me Clint."

Clint heard her moaned out response, fingers easing her skirt up higher and underwear down as he unzipped his trousers. His almost rock thick shaft sprang free, grinding his body harder against hers. The tip piercing her labia with one quick hard and fast thrust of his hips soon building up a steady rhythm.

Tanja felt this and she moaned like heck and one of the horses threw a sleeping bag over them both and she begins to move her hips around with his hips and she arches her back a little bit to give Clint easier access to her pussy and she said to Clint,"I'm defently going to cum soon if you keep on thrusting your cock inside of my pussy and pass my labia Clint."

Clint heard the horses neigh and felt her body writhing even more beneath his, the tip of his turgid and rampant shaft ferociously pounded against her g-spot.

Tanja feels Clint cock feriously pumping into her g-spot and she moaned like hell and she also moaned out his name as well and she finally cummed all over his cock and leaded his hands up towards underneath her shirt and near her breasts.

Tanja kept feeling Clint cock thrusting her inner walls of her pussy and also felt him squeezing and cupping her breasts as well and she moaned again and said to Clint,"Try thursting your cock into my ass when your done with my pussy please Clint."

Clint moaned loudly as her words hit his ears, he wanted to but was scared. Pulling all the way he pressed the tip of his shaft against her anus, thrusting just a few inches in as he continued to pinch her nipples.

Tanja felt this and she moaned like hell and felt his cock piercing her anus and it felt so damn good to her and she switches places with Clint and she begins to ride his cock really fast and harder then ever befroe and her breasts begin to rub against his chest and she kisses Clint on the neck and knew excatly what it did to him.

Back
Top Bottom