Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint smiled at her words as his fingers rested lightly on her lower back, lips moving across her cheek before his eyes looked deep into hers. "Tanja you worried about your father being out of town from tomorrow"

Tanja looked at Clint and said to him,"Yes I am a bit worried about my dad leaving town for a bit,I'm not sure if he'll come back safe and sound or not Clint. But when my father is gone for a bit,whom is going to be the shierf of this town Clint.?"

Tanja said to Clint,"Your probably right that their are some deputies around here,I have to learn not to worry about my father,I always get a bit worried about him Clint. But since your back,I know that I'll be safe with you Clint." Tanja smiles at Clint and she got more closer to his body and snuggled up with him.

Clint snuggled her closer and rubbed his fingers lower down her back and across her buttocks. His lips softly touching her forehead, words whispered. "Tanja get some sleep please sweetie, i will watch over you..."

Tanja looks at Clint and she whispered to him,"I will get some sleep now,and I know that you'll watch over me Clint,good night Clint my love." Tanja closes her eyes and she finally falls asleep for a bit and keeps her head on Clint shoulderblade while she sleeps the night.

Clint watched over her as she slept until early morning, moving slowly from underneath and out of bed. Entering the kitchen and making only slight noises he whipped up a light breakfast for them both. His eyes glancing out the kitchen window onto the side street occasionally.

Tanja eventually woke up from her sleep and smelled her breakfast and she put her house coat over her pjs and headed downstairs for breakfast and smiled at Clint.

Clint turned at the sound of that one squeaky floorboard to smile into her eyes, serving up the breakfast on two plates he carried them across to the table. "Hope i did not wake you.."

Tanja said to Clint,"No you didn't wake me up at all Clint,and the breakfast looks good." Tanja sits down at the table and she slowly begins to eat her breakfast up and smiled back at Clint.

Clint finished breakfast a few minutes after her, carrying the plates across to the sink. Washing and drying them he moved back towards the lounge and spoke softly. "Tanja i will be working on the front part of the house today.."

Tanja said to Clint,"Thank-you for letting me know that you'll be working on the front part of the house,I'll do the dishes and do some cleaning around the inside of your house ok Clint."

Clint smiled into her eyes, softly kissing her lips before grabbing his tools and heading out the front. Early morning still and a good time to get started on the work before the sun really hit hard.

Tanja did all of the dishes and put them all away in the right places and dusted all of furniture in this house and her chores were done and she sits down on the couch and rests her feet up and let's Clint do his work on the front part of the house.

Clint worked hard until mid morning by which time his throat was parched but most of the work had been completed, wiping his hands on his shirt he headed inside to get a drink.

Tanja poured Clint some lemonde and said to him,"Here is a nice glass of lemonade for you Clint,you worked really hard on the front of the house,why don't you take a break for a bit Clint hmm.?"

Clint smiled and took the lemonade, the liquid helping his parched throat as he took a seat on the couch. Relaxing on to it he spoke. "Tanja thank you and hope tonight goes well at work for you too"

Tanja said to Clint,"My boss said that I can have the night off,and I only work every other night,so i'll be working tomorrow night and not tonight Clint. Your welcome for the glass of lemonade Clint." Tanja slightly smiled at Clint and let him realx on the couch for a bit.

Clint grinned at her words as he relaxed on the couch, drinking the rest of his lemonade he set the glass down on the small coffee table. "Sounds good to me, so any plans for your night then"

Tanja said to Clint,I have nothing planed for tonight,except realx for a bit and listen to the radio,and realx in the guest room on the guest room bed Clint,that is all I have planed for tonight,why do you ask for hmm? Unless if you had something else that we could do tonight Clint."

Clint laughed softly at the last of her words as he moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around and kissing her cheeks then lips. "My bed will always welcome you, as will i . We could go for a ride later if you wanted too"

Tanja returned the kiss as well and said to Clint,"Ok with me that we go for a ride later on tonight Clint. Of course I know that your bed will always welcome me,and I know that you also welcome me as well Clint."

Clint lightly rubbed her back and softly kissed her cheeks again, moving slowly he stood up and walked casually into the kitchen. Putting on the kettle he made her a tea and grabbed another lemonade for himself, changing his shirt before returning to the couch with both drinks.

Back
Top Bottom