Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Tanja's father nods his head and said to him,"Is their anything you want to resquest,and please keep watching over my daughter,I'll be leaving town for a bit and while I'm gone,I want you to take care of my daughter until I come back which will be 2 weeks ok see you tomorrow Clint." Tanja's father stayed in the office and kept watch and knew that his daughter will be safe with Clint.

Clint smiled as he returned to his house, opening the door he put the timber back in its place, closing and locking the front door. With the moon light seeping in through some of the windows he moved about the house.

Tanja said to Clint,"Could you please help me put these curtains up,I really could use your help with these curtains please and thank-you Clint.?"

Clint smiled into her eyes and took each curtain putting them up and spoke softly as the last one was put in place. "Tanja anything else you want tonight.."

Tanja looked at Clint and said to him,"I'll need your help to put the last curtain up in the masterbedroom,and I can't think of anything else that I want tonight,except for a nice realxing bath for a bit Clint."

Clint smiled at her words, taking the last curtain into the master bedroom. Putting the window open slightly as he hung it he felt the cool night air hit his face, turning as he left the room he spoke softly. "let me run that bath for you.."

Tanja said to Clint,"Ok with me that you run my bath for me,and could you please put some bubble bath in my bath as well please and thank-you Clint.?"

Clint walked to the bathroom, running the bath for and adding the bubble bath to it as well as lighting some candles around the room. Perfect ambience to relax in.

Tanja grabbed her pjs and she walked into the washroom and said to Clint,"This will be defently a nice relaxed bath,you always seem to impressive me all the time Clint,and everything is perfect here,I love this kind of bath,thank-you Clint."

Clint smiled at her words and softly kissed her cheeks, moving from the room towards the bedroom. Removing his shirt and boots he sat down on his bed.

Tanja watched Clint leave the bathroom and she took off all of her clothes off her body and she sat down in the bathtub and the water felt really nice against her body and she slowly begins to realx for a bit now.

Tanja was all done her bath and she get's out of the bath and blows all of the candles out and takes the plug out of the bathtub and she grabs a towel and dries herself off and put her pjs back on and folded her clothes up all nice and neat and carried them to the spare room and left them on the spare bed and she walks towards Clint room and knocks on his door,to be ploite.

Tanja said to Clint,"I thought that I'd knock first,and of course I'll realx with you Clint." Tanja walks over to the bed and she crawls next to Clint and begins to realx with him.

Tanja felt Clint rubbing her back up and down and she returned the kiss as well and knew that Clint could smell her perfume which smelled like Cherry Blossom which was a nice armoa smell to it.

Tanja gently groans when Clint is kissing her and nibbling on her neck as well and she slightly squrims a bit and she also smelled his clone and it was a nice smell as well. She kisses Clint on his lips and begins nibbling on his ear lobes.

Tanja gently kisses Clint neck and gently nibbles on his neck as well and said to him,"When you saw me again,how were you attracted to me hmm Clint? Just a bit curious to know."

Clint heard her words, his fingertips dancing softly across her lower back as he spoke softly. "Tanja i had been before i left but did not say anything. Sorry i waited all this time.."

Tanja said to Clint,"It's quite alright now Clint,we both have each other for now on Clint. I'm happy with you,as long as your happy with me too Clint."

Tanja smiled at Clint and she felt his fingertips lightly caressing her lower back and she returned the kiss as well and said to Clint,"I will always be happy with you too Clint."

Back
Top Bottom