Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint listened to her words and grinned, his teeth moved lightly across the soft skin of her neck as his fingers undid the top straps of her bikini. Teeth pulled it from her breasts, freeing them to the air before he kissed and licked them, this time would be much slower than earlier.

Tanja looks at Clint and her face slightly blushes a bit and forgot that he loved this red bikni top off her body and she gently groaned when she felt Clint kissing and licking her breasts and she msield at him.

Clint heard her groan, his hands cupping and squeezing her buttocks as he feasted on her succulent globes of flesh. Nipples hardened under his lips and teeth, gently pulling on them as he worked her bottoms off. Lifting one leg as he kissed lower his tongue flicked across her clitoris and labia.

Tanja gently groaned and moaned from this again and she couldn't resist his charms at any cost and she said to Clint,"Shall we do this inside or wait until I come back from work hmm Clint.?" Tanja returned the kiss as well and her hands begin to rub all over Clint musclar chest.

Clint heard her words and grinned, lifting one of her legs higher and kissing lower his body moved too. His tongue flicked across her glistening labia, parting them and slowly tongue fucking her pussy. Hands gripped her buttocks tightly and firmly as he fucked her pussy even faster now.

Tanja felt Clint tongue fucking her pussy more faster and faster now and she moaned with a lot of pleasure she was getting from his tongue and felt like she was going to cum anytime soon. Tanja let Clint hands squeezing her buttocks tightly and firmed and she was loving this so much and hoped that she wouldn't be late for work.

Clint savoured every last bit of her sweet juices, lapping them all up before standing up and smiling into her eyes. Giving her a soft kiss to the cheek he spoke. "Tanja have a good night at work..."

Tanja said to Clint,"I always have great night at work,but I better get ready for work now,see you after work Clint." Tanja walked back into the house and she get's herself dressed again and she wears a white shirt, pair of blue jeans and her shoes are white and she was already for work and it was about 5:30 pm at night. Tanja walsk to work nad she get's to work right on time and does her shift once again and wonders if Clint will make sure that she is alright,that no other male cowboys makes a move on her at any cost and she sighed.

Clint watched her leave and finished his lemonade, rinsing the glass off and leaving it to dry on the sink. Returning to the verandah work and extending it out he places the small long bench underneath it and throws down two cushions. Taking his tools back inside he changes his clothes and heads to the saloon, entering and sitting down at a back table.

One of Tanja's friend said to her,"Clint is defently protective about you for sure and that is a good thing,he is here to keep an eye on you and any trouble that always happens in this saloon,I wish I had a guy like Clint Tanja." Tanja said to her friend,"He has always been protective about me ever since we were kids,he'd always watch out for me,which I like about him and someday you'll find a guy just like Clint it takes time that's all." Tanja walked over to him and said to him,"What would you like to drink Clint hmm.?"

Clint's eyes moved about the saloon watching the other cowboys and the girls moving through various tables. Any of the girls would be protected as he smiled into her eyes. His words almost whispered to her. "A whiskey please and you later.."

Tanja whispered to him back,"Ok a nice whisky will be right up and thta will be $3.00 sir and maybe you can have me later who knows Clint." Tanja smiled at Clint and knew that he'll pay her the money for his glass of whisky.

Tanja hands Clint his drink of whisky and she gave him $2.00 back from his five and said to him,"Enjoy your whisky kind sir,I have to get back to serve more of my customers now." Tanja was doing a great job tonight and she sees about 4 cowboys entering into the saloon and she knew whom those 4 were and she kept quiet and hoped that she didn't have to serve those four cowboys,they very dangerous outlaws and she sighed.

Clint took the change but knew where it was going when he got home, his eyes watched the four enter before glancing around at the other girls waiting the tables. His feet were all ready to move his body if trouble broke out.

Kira was waiting on those 4 cowboys and she knew excatly where they liked to sit in front of the stage

A show was about to start in about 5 minutes from now and Kira got the four cowboys their drinks and the show begins to start right away and about 10 cowgirls were on the stage and dancing away and singing away. They were doing very well tonight, Tanja stood behind the bar table at all times and made sure that everything was under control for the time being.

The leader of the cowboys walked over to bar and said to Tanja,"You sure are one beautiful lady,know wonder why Clint is attactive to your beauty. I would like another whisky please miss." Tanja makes the leader of the cowboy another whisky and he pays her $3.00 and he gently grabbed Tanja hand and his fingers slowly trailed up her hand and Tanaj said to him,"Please don't touch me,you have no right to touch me at all hands off of me right now." The leader of the cowboy removed his hand off her hand and he knew this will defently get Clint very ticked off so he could cause a fight.

Clint watched the man walk to the bar, the audacity to touch her with some other cowboys so close. Moving from his table and placing his glass on a waitress's lap plate he smiled and left the saloon. Returning a few minutes with the sheriff, pointed to the group of 4. Sheriff approached and took the leader into custody for the murder of a stage coach driver just last week.

Tanja looked at her father and then at Clint and she wonders how Clint knows whom did what and the show was over now and Tanja's boss said to her,"You sure do have one special guy that knows stuff about other cowboys,and it's 10pm now your shift is done, here is your pay,maybe you could ask Clint if he'll like to be our bouncer and toss people out that are too drunk enjoy the rest of evening now Tanja."

Tanja put's her money away and said to Clint,"My boss was wondering if you'll like to be the bouncer of this saloon nad if any cowboys get totally drunk you can just throw them out Clint. I'm ok thanks for getting my dad to take those 4 cowboys away from here and into custody as well thanks Clint."

Clint watched the deputy take the others into custody, hearing her voice and words he smiled and laughed softly. Softly kissing her cheek he gave one of the other waitresses a small tip as he spoke softly. "Tanja can i have a few days to think it over, my last few days have been a whirlwind. Tonight i want to enjoy your company unless you are going home with your father."

Tanja said to Clint,"Of course you can have a few days to think it over and I'm not going back home with my father at all,but I need your help with to hang up the last two curtains one i nthe spare room and other one in the master bedroom. When we get back to your place,could you please help me hang up the last two curtains please and thank-you Clint.?"

Clint smiled and nodded at her words leading her back to his house, feeling eyes on him as he opened the door. Reaching for the large piece of lumber just inside the door he spoke softly. "Will be back shortly.." He left and crossed the street in no time, moving between several buildings until he ran into the deputy. Speaking for a few minutes it now seemed that Clint could have more trouble coming to town with the leader of the cowboys brother arriving day after next. Clint gave the deputy some cash, told him to bring the gun over tomorrow before returning to his house.

Back
Top Bottom