Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Tanja said to Clint,"Of course I can finish up some curtains before I go into work, and after work I'll come back here Clint,you have my word,and where are the curtains you want me to finish up hmm.?"

Clint smiled into her eyes as he heard the words, his fingers lightly caressing one side of her body. "Tanja they are at the general store already paid for. "

Tanja said to Clint,"That is good the curtains are already paid for and just let me know when we'll both go to the general store to pick up the curtains you paid for Clint hmm.?" Tanja felt Clint fingers caressing one side of her body and wonders what he is up to this time.

Clint smiled into her eyes and moved from the bed, dressing again he spoke softly as he opened the door. "Tanja ready to go when you are, then will see you back here tonight i do hope."

Tanja got herself dressed again and said to Clint,"Yes I am ready to go for a walk with you to the general store,I like going on walks Clint,let's get going now please and thank-you Clint.? Of course you'll see me after I'm done work Clint,don't worry I'll be back at your place after I'm done work ok I promise Clint."

Clint walked back to the general store with Tanja, taking the two rolls of cloth material for the curtains as he spoke softly. "Tanja i look forward to seeing you after work too"

Tanja said to Clint,"Yeah me too,and it's only 3pm in the afternoon and I'll see what I can do with these drapes,I'll figure something out Clint." She smiled at him and followed Clint back to his place to see what she could do with these drapes.

Clint smiled as they walked back, the small kettle was soon on the stove for her to use later as he headed out the back of the house. Working up a sweat as he put together the railing and posts for the larger verandah area, the front would need to be done too. Possibly later tonight when not so hot he mused to himself as he stripped off his shirt.

Tanja sees Clint take off his shirt from the kitchen window and she was amazed at how musiclar he truly was and she snaps out of her fantasy world and back to reality. She walked outside and said to Clint,"You sure have some good muscles and don't get burned by the sun at all ok Clint."

Clint had finished most of the railings and was putting up some of the support posts in between each when he heard her voice. Turning and smiling into her eyes he knew his body was glistening with sweat as he took his shirt and wiped his brow. Taking a few minutes break he spoke. "Tanja if i get burnt you could rub some lotion on me.."

Tanja said to Clint,"Yes I do have some lotion with me,I'll put some on when you want some lotion on your back and chest,just let me know ok Clint." She smiled back at him and tried her best not to show that she is slowly getting turned on about how Clint looks like without a shirt on.

Clint smiled at her words as he threw his shirt in to the small hamper just inside the back door, his lips softly touched the corner of her mouth for a few seconds. Whispered words soon followed. "Tanja you love me walking around like this and i like doing it, so oil me up .."

Tanja said to him,"Of course I like you like this,your muscles are so amazing and sure I'll oil you up Clint." Tanja rubbed the lotion all over Clint back and then she rubbed all of the lotion up on his chest and said to him,"Your all done and you won't get burned by the sun at all Clint." She gently kissed Clint on his lips and smiled at him.

Clint smiled as she oiled him up, his chest and back glistening even more now as he kissed her more passionately. His eyes sparkling as he spoke softly. "Tanja i love you so much..."

Tanja feels Clint kissing her more passionatly and she said to him,"I also love you so much as well Clint,and if you want a cold glass of lemonade,just let me know and I'll get you a glass of lemonade ok."

Clint smiled into her eyes and nodded his head slowly before glancing back at the work left to do for the day. "Tanja yes please then should get back to this.."

Tanja smiled at Clint and said to him,"One glass of lemonade coming up for you Clint." Tanja walked back inside the house and poured Clint a nice glass of cold lemonade and she said to him,"Here is your lemonade Clint and yes you should get back to work on the Verda. I'll be doing the curtains now Clint ok. Is their anything else you want before you go back to working on the verda hmm.?"

Clint smiled and took the lemonade, taking a few sips of it before putting the glass down. His eyes sparkled again as they met hers. "Tanja not for now thank you.."

Tanja said to Clint,"You are welcome Clint,see you later Clint." Tanja walked back inside the house and she removes her blouse off her body and underneath her blouse was a red bikini she always wore underneath all the time when she works on the drapes.

Clint smiled and whistled as he worked, soon finishing one side before working on the other side. About an hour later he had both sides done and the only part left to do would be a smallish roof.

Tanja was done the curtains and she begins to hang them up in the living room and they looked really nice in the living room amd she also made some small curtains for the kitchen window,bathroom window, and the back porach as well and she hangs them all up and the only two rooms she had left was the spare room and the master bedroom.

Clint put the ladder in place, taking it slowly as he worked on the roofing. He knew if he made just one mistake he might very well not see her again for awhile. About an another half later he took a break, sipping some more of the lemonade.

Tanja was done hanging up the cutrains except in the spare room and in the master bedroom,she'll need Clint help with hanging up those two last curtains and she also took a break as well and walked back out into the backyard and said to Clint,"This looks really good,you sure are good at building things very good Clint."

Clint stretched the muscles in his back when he heard her voice, turning he smiled into her eyes and moved closer. Softly kissing her cheek he wiped his hands on his jeans before sliding one hand around her waist. "Tanja glad you like it..."

Tanja said to Clint,"Of course I like it Clint and sorry about me wearing my red bikini top,it's a bit hot in the house Clint." Tanja felt Clint wrapping his arm around her waist and she smiled at him.

Back
Top Bottom