Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint moved back past her, closing and locking the front door before scooping her up into his arms. His lips softly touched the corner of her mouth as he carried her into the bedroom, kicking that door shut too.

Tanja felt Clint kissing the corner of her mouth and she also felt him scooping her up into his arms and she let him carry her to his room and said to him,"The last time you have ever carried me like that is when I badly sprained my ankle at the age of 12 and you were 13."

Clint heard her words and smiled softly into her eyes as he eased her down onto the bed, his fingers tracing down each side of her body as he kissed her lips softly again. "Tanja this time i want more but do not want to hurt you.."

Tanja felt Clint kissing her lips softly and she returned the kiss as well and said to him,"How much more do you want from me without hurting me.? You only hurted me once that was in the past,I can forgive you for that incident,I'm more forgiven then my father is Clint."

Clint ran his fingertips down her sides and across to the front of her shirt, undoing several buttons as his eyes looked directly into hers. "Tanja i want you.."

Tanja looked into Clint eyes and she said to him,"Fine with me that you want me and do not worry I won't tell my father at all,you have my word." Tanja felt Clint undoing serveral buttons of her white blouse she was wearing with her skirt.

Clint smiled into her eyes as his fingers moved up under her shirt to touch her stomach first, fingertips dancing higher and encircling each breast. Teasing her sensitive nipples as his lips brushed against hers.

Tanja felt Clint fingertips playing with her breasts and touching her nipples with his fingertips. Tanja also feels Clint lips brushing against her lips and she didn't mind this at all.

Clint continued to tease each of her nipples feeling them harden more as he kissed her more passionately, his tongue slithering inside her mouth to dance with her tongue.

Tanja felt Clint continuing on teasing her nipples with his fingertips as they slowly harden. Tanja feels Clint tongue dancing with her tongue and she didn't mind this at all.

Clint pulled her panties down to just above her knees, the tip of his shaft rubbing harder and faster against her labia and small bud. Feeling the bud harden he thrust hips against hers sinking a few inches of his turgid shaft into her pussy.

Tanja feels this and she gently moans and felt Clint harden shaft sinking into her pussy, and her hips begin to move with Clint hips and she moaned with pleasure.

Clint moaned slightly louder than her, their noises filling the tiny room as he sank a few more inches into the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy. His tiny sacs filled and tightened with each inward thrust, their first time might be quick but he would make it feel good as hips moved against hers corkscrewing the tip around deep inside her pussy.

Clint groaned loudly as he felt his balls tighten even more, his hot sticky seed rising towards the tip fast. Hips collided even harder and faster with hers, the tip pulsating viciously before spewing forth the contents of his balls hard and fast against the inner walls of her pussy.

Tanja gripped the sheets of the bed really tightly and moaned non-stop and felt Clint balls tighten up inside her inner walls of her pussy and she moaned and said to Clint,"Oh god I'm going to cum anytime soon oh god."

Tanja said to Clint,"Oh god that felt so dam amazing to me Clint,and I'm defently pregant for sure Clint,that was pretty good Clint."

Clint was glad that she had liked, he was not so sure on the last part of her statement. His eyes meeting hers as he softly kissed her cheeks and lips.

Tanja said to Clint,"I have no plans at all today,I only have work around 6 pm and I work from 6pm till 10pm tonight why do you ask for Clint hmm.?"

Clint listened to her words and smiled, softly kissing her cheeks and lips his words were softly spoken. "Tanja perhaps you could finish up some curtains for me and meet me back here tonight after work.."

Back
Top Bottom