Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

The shierf was glad that Clint manage to find the cowboy that framed him and the sheirf locked him up and said to him,"You'll be in jail for 3 long years for the murder of my wife and your not coming out of your cell any ealier then 3 years,enjoy your stay in the cell cowboy."

Tanja left the house and she walked out of the house and locked the front door up behind her and she walekd back to the stables and sees Clint sound asleep on a haystack and she gently places a blanket around him to keep him warm for the night and she gently kissed him on the cheek and she was glad that he wasn't hurt or harmed at any cost.

Clint had fallen asleep in the stables no sooner he had laid down, eyes heavy from the last two days of travel mainly. Tonight his mind should be clearer and let him focus on other things like her. It was why he had come back in the first place as he turned a little in his sleep. Waking to the sound of his horse neighing he looked around and stood up, lightly rubbing behind her ear and down her nose.

Tanja sees Clint awake and she said to him,"I thought that I'd put a blanket over you,so you wouldn't get cold tonight and I'm so glad that you didn't get hurt or harmed when you found the cowboy that framed you. Thank-you for returning my father's hatchet and I'm glad that it's in ine piece,I'm sorry if I woke you up from your sleep Clint truly am sorry,you can keep the blanket ok and if you need anything else don't be afraid to knock on the door ok Clint."

Clint heard all of her words, his hand moving across his stomach as he grabbed his glasses and hat from where it was. Moving closer to her he spoke softly.

"Tanja join me for breakfast at the saloon"

Tanja said to Clint,"Of course I'll join you for breakfast at saloon around what time in the morning?I have to get back to my room to get some sleep before morning comes along Clint."

Tanja said to Clint,"Ok with me 10am is good and thank-you for inviting me to join you for breakfast Clint,you sure are one special guy and see you at 10am at the slaoon and is their anything else you'd like to talk to me or not.?" She felt Clint touching her cheek and she smiled at him and she gently bashed her eye lashes at him.

Clint heard her words, smiled and sighed on the inside as he began to walk casually past her towards the main centre of town.

"Tanja nothing right now, go home and get some rest"

Tanja said to Clint,"Fine with me I'll go home and get some rest then see you tomorrow morning at 10am at the saloon Clint good night."

Tanja walked home and she unlocked the front door of her father's house and walks inside and closed the door behind her and she locked it up again and walked upstairs to her room and fell right asleep on her bed and slept until when ever morning comes along.

Clint watched her leave, walking down the main street and out of town a little. Not much had changed as he noticed several empty buildings in that part of town. One would ideally suit him if he could acquire it, making his way back to town he stopped in at the sheriff's office, duly signing the paperwork and enquiring about the building. Leaving some cash there he smiled knowing soon enough he would have somewhere to properly call his home.

Tanja's father saw Clint signed a paper and he quickly leaves the sheirf office and catches up with Clint and said to Clint,"Here is the new key to your new home and enjoy living back in this town once again Clint and good night Clint." Tanja's father walked away from Clint and tidy up his office and made sure that the sheirf office is not messy ever again.

Clint took the key and made his way back towards the building, entering he saw a few things would need repairing but with him out of work so to speak right now it would pass the day nicely. Leaving and locking the building he stopped in at the hardware store, made his purchases and carried them back to the stables.

Tanja continued on sleeping away and she couldn't wait until when morning comes along and has breakfast with Clint and she smiled in her sleep.

Clint glanced at the clock, it was getting closer as he entered the saloon. Taking a table towards the back he ordered some water for a start and glanced towards the main street.

Tanja woke up from her sleep and it was about 9:30am and she quickly climbed out of bed and changed out of her pj's into her cowgirl outfit that she always wears. Tanja put's her hair up into a braid and she was wearing a white cowgirl hat,her western boots were red,she was wearing a red western cowgirl skrit and her top was white and it showed a little bit of the clevege of her chest and you could barely see her breasts. Tanja leaves the house and runs over to the saloon and walks into the saloon and sees Clint and she sits down across from him and knew how he'll react to her outfit she was wearing.

Clint was watching the other saloon patrons and the main street when he saw her, his eyes taking in whole appearance and smiling. Ordering his breakfast and taking a sip of his water he spoke. "Very nice outfit there, perhaps later you will visit the home i bought"

Tanja said to Clint,"Sure after breakfast you can show me which buliding you brought and I can stop their after were done breakfast. Thank-you for the comment about my outfit and I'm glad that you like it Clint." She also sprayed Vanilla body spary all over her body and she knew excatly what the smell of Vanilla did to Clint.

Clint had always liked vanilla, he wanted her so much this time but did not wish to ruin their friendship or the promise to her father. Taking a bite of his breakfast he glanced across the table at her.

Tanja also bites into her breakfast and she was done her breakfast and said to Clint,"Sometime when you find the right girl that you'll ask her to be your girlfriend and whomever that girl is,she'll be lucky to have a nice boyfriend,you are such a proper gentlemen Clint."

Clint finished his breakfast a few minutes after her, absorbing her words he smiled across the table into her eyes as he took a few sips of his coffee. Finishing that too and leaving some money near his plate to cover it he stood and offered her his arm. "Care to see my house now"

Tanja takes Clint arm that he is offering her and said to him,"Of course I'd love to see what your house looks like,please lead the way Clint." Tanja smiled at him and she knew that her vanilla body spray was defently working on Clint for sure.

Clint was slowly becoming intoxicated by the smell as he led her towards the building, later he would collect a few things and begin working on it. Opening the door he stepped inside and spoke. "Its not much right now but i will make it very livable.."

Tanja said to Clint,"It really is a nice place you have here and I see that it already has a bed here in the main masterbedroom which is straight ahead and it also has a door you can open or close. This place will look very great after your done with it."

Clint heard her words and smiled as he walked through the building more, his feet stopping at the door before softly speaking. "Tanja want to try the bed out.."

Tanja said to Clint,"Sure I'd love to try the bed out it looks so comfy,but shouldn't you close the front door behind you and locked it up so no one will try to take this house from you Clint hmm.?"

Back
Top Bottom