Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint was deep in thought and did not hear her footsteps through the dusty laneway, her words startled him slightly as he turned to look into her eyes. Reaching out and tenderly caressing her cheek he smiled. "Tanja so many things , in time i hope to collect them all"

Tanja said to Clint,"I also remember that night as well and can't remember whom framed you,I wish I could remember and I'd be able to help you out Clint. Your right we do have time to hang out with each other,I get the rest day off and also the night off tonight Clint." She felt Clint reaching out and carsing her cheek and she was fine with it.

Clint knew who had done it, having seen one of the men earlier and recalling where their hideout was he smiled into her eyes and scratched behind his steed's ears. Turning from the stables he spoke. "Want to cook me something at your home then"

Tanja said to him,"Of course I can cook us something to eat for supper at my home and were not far from my home it's about 5 minutes away from the stables,please follow me Clint."

Tanja leaded them both away from the stable and to her parent's home and she unlocks the front door and walks inside and waits for Clint to follow her inside her parent's home.

Clint smiled at her words and knew where he was going later tonight. Following behind her his eyes glanced around occasionally, entering her home a few seconds after her. Placing his hat down on the small stand near the door he wiped his brow and fidgeted a little.

Tanja closed the door behind her and Clint and said to him,"Are fine with Chicken Breasts,peas+carrots and potaotes for supper Clint hmm.?" She walked into the kitchen and got the chicken breasts out of the fridge and also the peas+carrots out of the cupboard and she also grabbed about 2 cans of whole white slice potoates and hopes that Clint is fine with what she is cooking for supper for them both.

Clint had barely heard her words, his mind partly on later tonight and what he might need before then. Hearing the movement and noises he walked down the corridor and saw her in the kitchen, it smelled great and living off tins and the odd cooked meal had taken its toll. "Tanja need any help at all"

Tanja said to Clint,"You can set the table for us both and theri are two plates over their on a shelf and in the second drawer of the kitchen is forks knives nad grab two forks and two knives for us both please and Thank-you Clint."

Tanja continued on cooking the chicken breasts and cooked 3 chicken breasts 2 chicken breasts for Clint and one Chicken breast for herself, the chicken breasts were fully cooked nad she turned the stove off and begin to cook the peas+carrots and the canned potatoes on the stove top as well. After 10 minutes the veggies were fully cooked through and were nice and soft and very easy for people to eat.

Clint turned and set about the task, not something he was unfamiliar with but one rusty skill he had learnt. About twenty minutes the table was set with the plates along with knife and fork as he glanced about again. Was it still there he wondered and peeked out the back door, the small hatchet was as he licked his lips.

"Table is set Tanja"

Tanja said to Clint,"Thank-you for setting the table for me and supper is ready now Clint and please sit down and I'll dish out our supper for us both ok."

Tanja carried the frying pan over to the table and she grabbed a flipper and flipped two of the chicken breasts onto Clint plate and then flips her chicken breast onto her plate.

She palces the frying pan in the sink and dishes out the veggies for them both and she said to Clint,"Go ahead and eat now,you look a bit hungery and let's eat shall we now Clint hmm.?"

Clint took a seat at the table, watching her serve up the food. Taking a bite of the chicken he smiled across the table into her eyes. Reaching across his hand lightly covered hers as he spoke softly.

"Tanja tastes delicious "

Tanja said to Clint,"Thank-you I'm glad that you like your dinner and on your chicken breasts I mixed up a white wine sauce just for you only,because I know how much you like white wine." She smiled at him when she felt his hand softly over her hand and she continues on eatting her supper and wonders what else Clint has up his sleeve.

Clint had tasted the white wine and finished eating his meal about fifteen minutes later, eyes moving towards the back of the house again as he slowly stood up. Carrying his plate and cutlery back into the kitchen he ran some hot water, cleaning them off and leaving them to dry on the rack.

Tanja was done her supper as well and she took her stuff out to the kitchen and rised everything off and set it in the dish rack and she said to Clint,"What shall we do next now,shall we realx for a bit and listen to music on my old jupit box up in my room or are you fine just hanging out in the living room hmm Clint.?"

She sees Clint eying the old hachet and said to him,"Leave that hatchet alone it's a dangerous axe for anyone to use or touch,stay from that hatchet I see you eying it."

Clint heard her words and knew it was the truth but for his plan he wanted it, his eyes meeting hers as he spoke.

"Tanja some music upstairs but i need that hatchet if i am ever to free myself"

Tanja said to Clint,"If kill the cowboy that framed you,you'll be locked away for murder,do you want remain behind bars for the rest of your life if you kill this cowboy that framed you hmm.?"

Tanja walekd away from Clint and headed upstairs and walked into her room and played some music for them both and she hoped that Clint remembers which room is hers.

Clint heard her words and laughed a little, watching her head upstairs. The music helped him on the inside as he ascended the stairs, entering her room a few minutes later. Moving across towards her he spoke softly.

"Tanja not kill him but scare him and the hatchet will help me do it."

Tanja said to Clint,"I do see your point their that the hatchet will help you scare the cowboy off that framed you Clint."

Tanja enjoyed listing to music and it helps her to relax as well and she was really comfy around Clint only and no other cowboys will make her feel comfy only Clint makes her feel a 100% comfy with him.

Clint smiled as he glanced around her room, sitting down on her bed he caressed her cheek and softly kissed the same spot. "Tanja i will take the hatchet later, please do not tell your father i have it.."

Tanja feels Clint kissing her cheek and said to him,"Don't worry,I won't tell my father you have the hatchet at all with you,your sercert is safe with me Clint."

Clint smiled, the hours passing as darkness started to creep in on the house. Moving from her room but not before giving her a hug he left without no more words, taking the hatchet and the large cloth too knowing he would return both tomorrow. His feet moving like a tracker away from the house and back towards the stables.

Tanja watched Clint leave and hoped that he'll be alright on his own and she wishes she could help him but she knew that Clint wants her to stay at home where she'll be safe and out of harm's way.

Tanja lays down in her bed and she slowly closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep for a bit and was actually having a good sleep.

Clint searched the small pack from his saddle bag taking what he needed, his feet moving quietly through the town and out of it towards the mountain pass. Carefully picking his moment he cut the ropes tethering the horses with the hatchet, his bow already aimed as the first arrow hit a tree just above the man. His voice shouted into the darkness. "You know what to do right, head back to town and give yourself up for framing me"

((Am I rping as the cowboy that framed Clint?))

The cowboy said to him,"No way I'll never turn myself in at all,you'll never be able to make me turn myself in never Clint."

Tanja woke up from her sleep and she walked downstairs and sat on the couch and hoped that Clint will be alright and she is a bit worried about him.

(( no i will cover it ))

Clint had half expected that response from the leader, he noticed one of them looking for the horses as he aimed another arrow, this time it pierced the shoulder of the second in charge. Having learnt from indians his shots with the bow were second to none as he aimed for the leader's heart. " Either go there now or he will be picking up your corpse.."

Time passed slowly as the stand off continued, leader glancing at his injured mate before moving towards him. Along with his underling they trudged through the mountain paths for the town below, Clint following a short distance behind them. When he saw them enter the sheriff's office he retreated back to their camp, caught the horses and took the hatchet back too. His next stop would be the stables to get a few hours sleep.

Back
Top Bottom