Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Tanja said to Clint,"Wow you sure have been traveling all these years,and I missed you as well,and I'm enjoying this nice little small trip Clint." Tana gently kissed Clint on his lips once again.

Tanja smiled back at Clint and she felt his fingers moving to each side of her body and she loved the feeling of that and she was glad to be back with Clint once again and rested her head against his chest and felt him returning the kiss as well and when Clint kissed her she felt all warm inside of her body.

Clint deepened the kiss as his fingers moved to her back, lightly caressing across the lower section. His eyes sparkling as lust began to surge through him.

Tanja looked at Clint and she felt him caressing her lower section and she felt the kiss even more deepen and she returned the kiss as well and could tell that Clint was getting full of lust and she knew excatly what he is up to once again.

Clint's body moved to pin hers down, hips grinding against hers as the kiss deepened. Hands working on their clothes and soon his shaft rubbed furiously against her labia, piercing it with one hard and fast thrust. Burying the entire length within the warm confines of her pussy he moaned loudly into the kiss.

Tanja felt this and she moaned once again and she felt his full length inside of her pussy and she feels the kiss getting more deeper then ever before and she returns the kiss as well and moved her hips with his hips and she arched her back a little bit more. Tanja said to Clint,"I'm going to cum once again all over your length I can feel my orgamsa starting to build up,this feels so darn good Clint."

Clint barely heard her words, his hips grinding harder and faster against her. The tip of his shaft lightly pulsating deep inside of her pussy ; pre cum oozing out the tip slowly. Head thrown back as he groaned loudly and pinned her body down even harder with his own. "Cum for me Tanja baby"

Tanja felt Clint pinning her body more harder then last time and she maoned like hell and she finally cummed for Clint and moaned when she was done cumming all over his shaft and she felt his hands on her breasts and her hips keep grinding with his hips and she was loving this so much and wonders how long she could last this time.

Clint's body pressed even harder against hers, loving how her juices coated his shaft. Moans filling the cave as his hands lightly pinched her breasts, the tip of his shaft pulsating more ferociously before erupting like a dormant volcano. His tiny bloated sacs emptied their contents hard and fast against the inner walls of her pussy.

Tanja moaned with pleasure when she felt Clint cumming inside of inner pussy walls and she also groaned when he lightly pinched her breasts especially her nipples and she wonders what else Clint has in store for them both now.

Clint's shaft remained hard as he moved to stand up, helping her up and leading her from the cave he jumped into the small stream grinning at her. "Best shower you can have, join me".

Tanja looks at the small river and she jumps into the river and she said to Clint,"This actually feels nice to me and your right this is the best shower you could ever have Clint." She smiled at Clint and she washed herself off and she felt so clean and smiled at Clint once again.

Clint watched her body enter the cool refreshing waters of the stream, his hands moving to capture her body. Holding her close and lifting one leg around his waist he thrust his turgid shaft into her ass as his lips found her deeply and passionately.

Tanja felt Clint shaft in her ass and she gently moaned when his shaft was inside of her ass and she returned the kiss as well and she kissed him back more deeply and passiontly as well.

Tanja was loving this and she moaned again when Clint Turgid shaft was thrusting very fast and hard in and out of her ass and she moaned non-stop and could feel his orgasma starting to build up once again.

Clint fucked her ass even harder and faster, his balls tightening once again before the tip of his shaft pulsated violently. His hot sticky seed shot out the tip hitting the inner walls of her ass hard and fast.

Tanja moaned with pleasure and she felt Clint hot sticky seed shooting inside of her inner walls of her ass and she was a bit exhuasted from all of this and she sighed.

Tanja smiled at Clint and she let's him hold her body closer to his chest and she feels Clint helping them both to the edge of the water and she also felt Clint easing her out and she smiled at him and let him kiss one of her hands and she was very happy and please with him.

Clint smiled into her eyes as he got out of the water, taking the small blanket and wrapping it around her as they walked back towards the cave. Stoking the fire and making it burn brighter he spoke. "We can return to town in about an hour"

Tanja said to Clint,"Thank-you for wrapping the blanket around me to help me dry off,thank-you Clint. That sounds fine to me that we head back to town in about an hour Clint."

Clint took the other blanket and dried himself off, placing that into one of the bedrolls after dressing he made sure the horses would be ready to go.

Tanja was done drying herself off and she also got dressed as well and she gently petted her horse and smiled at Clint and she enjoyed the little trip away from the town for a bit and wonders if the enemy will try to get out of jail or not and she sighed.

Back
Top Bottom