Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

The setting takes place in an old western town, inside a saloon where a female dancer/cowgirl was serving all of the customers their drinks that they ordered to drink.

Her name is Tanja and she has been working at this Saloon for a while and she is about 21 years old, wearing a red dress, black shoes and her hair is blonde, her eyes are hazel green and she hasn't seen her male cowboy friend fro about 2 whole years now.

Tanja wonders if he is alright and is not hurt or dead at all and they were friends since they were kids and one day he protected her from a mean cowboy named Drake and she wonders if Drake is still alive or not anymore and she sighed.

It's about noontime on a nice summer night out like tonight and Tanja was done serving her customers and she was getting ready to go onto stage to perform a song and a dance that her mother taught her about a year ago, before she died from a disease that their was no cure for at all, and she really misses her mother so much and she sighed. (d.)

Clint rode his steed towards the small mountain range, his blue eyes gazing towards the horizon and the setting sun. His mind began to wander back to better days and better company. In the last two years he had done too many things ; one of them involved killing a man and shaking his head as he remembered the scene so clearly he tipped his hat and let his black hair get the last rays of sunshine for the day. Solidly built and fairly tall he was agile when needed to be and had made many a woman blush in his presence.

Stepping down from his saddle he let his steed graze a little on the few tufts of grass that grew there. Eyes taking in the full horizon as he thought back two years. Yes she was good and he again felt remorse at not having kept in touch, his next ride was going to see him in that area so that would change.

Tanja was done singing and dancing for the night and she went back to do her work again and served more customers more drinks and she took the empty glasses behind the bar and put all of the glasses in a small dishwasher that the bar has.

She closes the dishwasher up and runs the dishwasher nad knew that the dishes will be done in about an hour or so and she loved working here at the Saloon and wonders if she'll ever see her male cowboy friend ever again or not and she sighed.

Clint glanced at his steed, she had served him well for the last year and he knew she would enjoy a change of scenery too. His thoughts now kept going back two years as he took the reins , leading her back down towards the valley. His day in the saddle was not over as he put her back into a light trot. Thankful tonight as the moon and stars guided him between each rocky outcrop he had traversed between months ago. By morning he would be back near her town as he gave his steed a light tap to the ribs, feeling her hooves stir up the dust as she raised into a gallop.

Tanja was done for the night and she picked up her pay from her boss and she walked home and she still lives with her father,because her father is the shierf of this town and she unlocks her front door and walks inside and closes the door behind her and locks it up as well.

Tanja walked upstairs and she walked into her room and changed out of her cowgirl outfit,into her pjs and she lays down on her bed and she slowly closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep until whenever morning comes along.

Clint rode most of the night, his steed not slowing down as it navigated through some rough terrain. Sighing a little he began to recall the last time he saw her and whether she had changed much. He had several scars on his back now from various experiences on the trail. As he took the small ridge , first rays of sunshine hit his eyes as he slowed down the pace of the horse. Eyes moving about like a tracker , every trail having its own symbols to him as he left the saddle and guided her towards the nearby water. Taking a few handfuls of it he splashed some on his face and rested there for about an hour.

Tanja woke up around 10am in the morning and she yawns and stretches for a bit and she lays in her bed for a few more minutes and she finally get's out of bed and put's her housecoat over her pj's and walks downstairs for breakfast and she made herself breakfast and knew that her father already left for work and she sighed.

She was done eatting her breakfast and walked back upstairs and took her housecoat and pjs off her body and stepped into the shower in her bedroom and the water felt so nice against her body. She was done her shower and got herself dressed and put on her cowgirl outfit on again and she braided her hair up into a perfect braid and she left her room and headed back downstairs once again.

Tanja unlocks the front door of her parent's home and walks outside and she closes the door behind her and locks the door up and Tanja walks through the small western town and looked around the area for a bit.

Clint had rested by the waterhole with only one thing on his mind, her and he tried to formulate how to approach her. He figured she would still be working in the saloon and her father the sheriff. Oh god he thought "what would her father do to him", the thoughts shaken as he stood and got back into the saddle. Hooves soon stirring up the dust as he put her into a gallop for the town, arriving at around 11am he pulled hard on the reigns.

His blue eyes surveying the town he had once called home, not much had changed he mused to himself as he tethered her to the large wooden railing. Removing his hat and wiping his brow he sighed softly to her and lightly patted her head as he left for the saloon.

Tanja walked into the Saloon and she accidently bumped into someone and she looked up at the guy and said to him,"I'm so sorry sir,I didn't see you their,it's my fault that I bumped into you and what brings you here to the saloon looking for anyone special that has goten your eye,whom ever you are looking for,you'll probably find her among all of these cowboys and cowgirls,and a have great day sir."

Tanja walked away from Clint and she didn't reconize him at all and she sighed and sat down in a booth by herself and she was doing some thinking about her life and wondered what else life has for her.

Clint was letting his eyes adjust to the saloon and its atmosphere when it all happened. The lightest of bumps and all the words, watching her walk towards a booth he smiled. She had in fact not changed but he had so much that she did not recognise him. Striding up to the bar he ordered a drink for himself and made sure to get her usual. Taking both across to the booth he put the glass down in front of her as he spoke.

"On the house from an old friend"

Angel said to him,"Thank-you for the drink kind sir and that was nice this came from my old friend and I wonder how he is doing now a days oh well."

Angel slowly takes small sips of her drink and it finally clued in and she at the male cowboy and she was a bit surpise to her friend once again and she said,"I didn't reconize you at all Clint,I'm sorry that I didn't reconize you when I bumped into you. I'm so glad to see you once again and what brings you back to this town hmm.?"

Clint was about to walk away from her table when he heard her words, his eyes meeting hers for a few seconds as he recalled more of their time together from before. Taking a seat he put his glass down and spoke. "Tanja had to come back to catch up with you.."

Tanja said to Clint,"I had no idea you came back here to catch up with me,until you just told me now,and I have no idea how my father will react seeing you back in his town once again. Hopefully he'll be nice to you and not give you the cold shoulder and be rude with you at all Clint."

A male cowboy entered into the saloon and he was a bit drunk and he sees Clint talking to Tanja and he had a bit of a smirk across his face and walked towards their booth and grabbed Tanja by wrist and he slowly pulled her away from Clint to see what he'll do or react.

Clint heard her words and also wondered the same thing about her father, his attention caught off guard by the other cowboy who took her by the wrist from the table. His blue eyes surveyed the whole saloon and noticed no movement from anyone but the behind the bar. Meeting her eyes he just nodded as he stood up and glanced towards the door.

"Might i suggest letting her go now so you may leave the town in one piece"

The other cowboy looked at him and he released Angel and pushed her into Clint and wlaked out of the salon and Tanja slightly feels her wrist in a little bit pain and she said to Clint,"That drunken cowboy always comes here and stirs trouble with the other cowboys and cowgirls in this salon,I'll be fine now,and hopefully my father will be a bit happy to see you again or not we'll just have to wait and see that's all Clint."

Tanja gently hugs Clint like they both use to hug each other when they were kids.

Clint waited for his next move, his arms catching Tanja as he left. Listening to her words he caught a glimpse of her father outside as he strode through town and returning the hug to her ordered some ice for the wrist. His feet moving off towards the saloon door and back outside into the bright rays of the sunshine.

The bar tender hands Tanja some ice and she places the ice on her wrist and sees Clint leave and wondered how her father will react to him to be back in town again.

Tanja's father sees Clint and he said to him,"What the hell are you doing back here in my town so you can hurt my daughter feleings like you did once before hmm Clint.?"

Tanja sees her father kinda of telling Clint off with a bit of anger in his voice towards Clint and she hates it when her father get's like this and she sighed.

Clint had expected the aggravated tone and menace from her father, his eyes moving past him to another building as he got closer.

'No i have not come back to hurt her, you were young once too or do you not remember working on these trails"

Tanja's father said to Clint,"Yes I do remember working on these trails when I was young once. How do I know that you'll never hurt my daughter ever again hmm.? You were the one that shot her mother about 2 years ago or did someone set you up? Whom ever set you up you better track him down or else you'll be locked away in the cell of my office ofr one whole year understood Clint."

Clint did remember that but had been framed with his gun at the time being the one used. Who would believe him, no one would.

"I will not hurt your daughter, as for the other matter lock me up if you can not give me three months to get it sorted out."

Tanja's father said to him,"Fine with me you have 3 months to find the person whom framed you and if you don't find the person in 3 months,you'll be locked up for one whole year understood Clint. I have to get back to work and keep an eye on my daughter at all times ok Clint."

Tanja wrist was fully healed up and the bartender wrapped her wrist up in attetion bandage and he said to her,"Becareful with that wrist of yours Tanja and enjoy the rest of the day and night off for tonight Tanja see ya tomorrow Tanja."

Tanja nods her head to agree with her boss advice and she left the saloon and waited until her father was done talking with Clint.

Clint heard the tone of his voice and knew he would do it, long days behind bars were not what he wanted or needed. Nodding his head he turned and caught sight of Tanja leaving the saloon.

"I will do it all for you, that is a promise i will die to keep"

Tanja's father said to Clint,"That is good you keep that promise and if only anyone knew where this person is and go ahead and hang out with my daughter for a bit Clint see ya later on tonight Clint." Tanja's father went back to work and he tried ot figure out whom would want to frame Clint for.

Tanja sits down on a chair and she looks up towards the sky and sighs.

Clint watched him leave and knew where and what to get but how. Striding back across towards his horse, untethering her and leading her towards the stables. Paying the fee and leaving her with food and water he rubbed the back of his neck as he remembered the night when it happened. Not much different from last night, poker match gone wrong and by morning he was told to get out of town.

Tanja closes her eyes and she also remembers that night as well and knew whom framed Clint and she tries to remember how to get that cowboy home and she sighed. She reopened her eyes up and got off the chair and walked up to Clint and said to him,"Is their anything you'll like to do before you leave town again hmm Clint.?"

Back
Top Bottom