Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

living for the moment. (raz and irena)

"Who said you would be alone?" He said, a smile forming with a corner of his mouth tilting up slightly. "Who ever said that I would let you go if I gave you such a gift?"

"the fact stands that you most likely wouldnt, and that if you did decide to give it, who says i would want to accept it?" she raised her eyebrow at him and let her hand rest on his chest. taking a breath she notcied his scent, warm and comforting, it made her smile.

"What makes you say that you would deny it? By the time you are ready for it, you would be begging for it." He held himself back from kissing her to spite her, his eyes locked on hers, his voice a velvet tone as he stared her down. "What makes you say that you would have very much choice in the matter?"

she laughed out, the sound musical, "i dont beg." she told him simply as she looked into his eyes and stepped around him. if she was to stay here she might as well know where she would be sleeping. " what makes you say i wouldnt?" she smirked and continued up the stairs, her hips swinging just slightly.

"Because, you are now under my watch." He said, moving around her quickly and cutting her path off. "They gave you to me for a reason. Have they told you it?"

she came to a halt when his form loomed over her and blocked her path. annoyed she looked up at him, her hand on her hip. "no...i was told nothing. so why dont you just tell me because you obviously want to." she snipped. taking a breath she tried to calm down so she would hear what he told her, after all she did want to know.

He smirked slightly as he heard her protests. "Well, I think it would be better if you found out for yourself..." He moved closer, and before she could protest that, he kissed her, a light kiss as his arm wrapped around her. He could feel the electricity arcing through the two of them in that soft embrace.

she watched his expression change as he spoke and it irrked her but she listened. when he told her to find out on her own and before she could open her mouth to ask just what he ment by that, she felt his lips moving agianst hers, gently, and sweetly. she moaned softly before she could stop it and let him take hold of her.

He smiled as he heard her soft moan, caught by his lips. He held the kiss for a long moment before breaking it, taking a few steps back and looking over her, waiting for some reaction.

she kept her eyes closed for a moment after he pulled away, then she took a breath as she opened them. he was still standing before her, watching her as she blushed deeply and resisted the urge to place her fingers on her lips that still held the feel of his. she waited a moment before she said anything, then opened her mouth as if to answer but no sound came out. suddenly her world went black, her knees buckled and she fell to the floor.

His eyes widened when she passed out. He was quick, grabbing her before she fell to the floor and lifting her up in his arms. he carried her through the halls until they reached his room, laying her down on the bed and moving to a nearby chair, watching her, waiting. The room was only lit by candles, there were no windows. and the only things besides candles and the bed were two wardrobes.

she woke up a few minuets later, in a strange room, his she guessed, but didnt open her eyes just yet. she was trying to recall what made her pass out, then it came back to her, the stairs and his kiss...oh his kiss. she blushed deeply at her thought and then opened her eyes slowly. she looked around the room and was suprised to find it so cozy, lit with many candles and very dimly lit. she spotted him a moment later and gasped softly, her gaurd was down and she felt very vulnerable. she gulped and then tried to say somthing, "umm...you mind explaining what that was all about?" was all she could come up with, for she was not going to appologise to him for passing out.

He watched her wake up, look around the room. But then he heard her question, and he smirked a bit. "Yes, please, explain. tell me why you passed out on the stairs back there." He sat back a little bit, waiting for her response.

she couldnt believe him, she sat up in a huff and nearly fell out of the bed. "i asked you for the explination not the other way around, and if you intend to keep me here i would like to know the whole story." she retorted before modesty made her feel like she should cover up.

"I kissed you." He said simply, his eys watching her every movement. "And you dont have to even answer my question, because I believe I know the answer. You swooned at it."

she blushed deeply at his words and sighed to herself, how could she have swooend over his kiss? that just didnt make sence, and yet it did. "well if you think this is what happened...what does it have to do with why my family sent me here?" she ventured.

Her question made him smile. She didn't see? He stood, walking back over to her, kneeling in front of her and moving close. "You were meant for me." He said in a low, velvet voice, before he was kissing her again, another light, electric kiss.

she scooted back further in the bed as he got up and moved closer to her, but before she could get very far she was entranecd by his voice and then his lips were once again moving against hers. she whimpered softly as she couldnt resist kissing him back this time, her arms snaked around his neck and she pulled him closer to her.

He was a little surprised as she wrapped her arms around him. at his awkward position, her pulling him pulled him completely forward, losing balance and falling on top of her on the bed. He broke the kiss then, looking into her eyes. "You feel it. I can tell."

she didnt realise until he was on top of her that she shouldnt have pulled on him, but she smiled sheepishly up at him and let her hands stay in his hair. she didnt answer him right away but she did nod at his words. she liked the feel of him on top of her, she had to say but then she shook her head to rid herself of that thought, she didnt want him to be able to controal her. "and what happens if i do?" she blushed deeply and looked up at him.

"You become mine." he said softly, looking into her eyes. "You become part of my world. I take you deeper into it. Mark you as mine and give you everything I can... from immortality to extreme pleasure..."

she blushed deeply at his words and wondered what it would be like for one fleeting moment but then her other side told her no. she flinched at the sudden change of mind and couldnt decide what she would do. "i....im still not sure weather i am ready to accept that offer." she replyed.

he couldn't help the soft smirk that was on his face as he slowly moved off. "You want it." He said softly. "I can see it plainly on your face. You want me to take you to my bed. You want me to be passionate with you, to feel something you never felt before."

she blushed deeply at his words and then found herself angry at his arrogance, "how dare you presume to know me or what i want!" she snipped and lept out of the bed and made a dash for the door. she wanted out of here, or at least away from him for a moment.

She wouldn't be able to open the door, it was another one of those heavyset doors. "Now, don't go hiding what you want." He said in his velvet voice. "Let me give you what you need. Let me give you your desires. Come to me..."

Back
Top Bottom