Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Atzura's Break

Reika

Supernova
Hi. I'm going to be going off somewhere warm and filled with people who'll likely want to screw. I probably won't be able to post back from Friday, up to Tuesday or Wednesday. I will try to log on from local computers or my cell phone if I can. If not, please don't freak out, if I'm not kidnapped, raped and killed, I should be back and ready to post back in that short while. So yeah, that is all. Your lives may resume as previously scheduled.

Re: Atzura's Break (UPDATED FOR FUTURE)

Okay, so I know I won't be around from September 4 to September 7th or 8th. I want to let you guys know ahead of time, so that you aren't caught by surprise in the middle of our awesome roleplay.

I will probably get fried oreos, penis, a tan, a pound or two, a bathing suit and video games from where I'll be going, but it's all in good fun.

I don't think I'd be much into porking you love. However! Maybe we could have a sword fight... or um... sixty nine... or I can ejaculate all over myself while you ejaculate inside or all over me for semi-self-service-bukkake.

Wait, this has nothing to do with my vacation. Stop it.

Wait now, what's this? A journal/ vac thread became about shemale Atzura? Sweetness

Also nothing wrong with getting it from behind whilst being jerked off. Just sayin >.>

Stop it I say! As tempting as the idea sounds.

Wait... would I be getting jerked off, or would he?

I'd want a little penis though. Keep it feminine.

So, this thread hasn't been touched since August. Sadly, I will be getting much busier now. You can expect my post rate to drop, but I won't cancel any plots unless requested. As much as I am trying to stop posting new plots, my goal is to play out every one. I just can't deny a good idea. Well, now you know.

Back
Top Bottom