Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forcing it on Brother (Closed)

Re: Forcing it on Brother (Kratos and Atzura)

Mina blushed, listening to what he was saying. "I'm not... I'm... well, no I'm not jealous! I just don't want you to be heartbroken, or end up with herpes or something. You're my big brother, and don't ever want to see you hurt... and if I see you doing anything with those girls, I'll vomit."

A small laugh escaped Seth as he had clearly seen the blush and her tone to begin with still had shown the hint of jealousy before Mina seemed to manage to compose herself to sound quite a bit more convincing which brought a small smile to his face which slowly disappeared near the end of what she said "Now.. I thought you would not have minded because they were your good friends.. from what I recall, but if it makes you feel any better, they probably are not my type at all." He would not tell her his type because from what he had noticed Mina.. was pretty much exactly his type and the only thing that made him not act upon such a thing, was that they were related and so that sort of thing was just not seen very well in the eyes of everyone else.

"Alright well come on... I rather they didn't show up so soon, but they want to see you. We'll wait for them downstairs or something." She tugged at her shirt and started to go down the stairs before coming back into the living room. The back of her mind was just thinking up crazy stories of what was going to happen in a little while. These girls were always talking about him, she knew that they liked him, but she didn't want him to have anything to do with him.

Seth sighed at her as she almost pulled him down the stairs, part of him wondered what it was going to be like once those friends arrived of hers, yet he knew she did not really want anything to occur and so he would at least give an attempt to make sure that was the case for Mina. After all they had not been the subject of his dreams a few times although he would never tell his sister about such things, or what kind of dreams they where either.. it would be to embarrassing to say the least, and she would probably freak out about it.

"Alright, I'm going to be in the shower really quick, and well, hopefully I'll be able to bring them in, and kick them out fairly quickly. I don't know why I texted them, so I brought this upon myself. Oh. You should also know... remember that girl, you kinda went out with when you lived here? She's moved even closer to us and she's close with Courtney, so, chances are she'll probably show up to. She I seriously don't want you talking to. We both know she broke your heart. So don't give her another chance." She said, running upstairs to head for the shower.

Exactly as anyone would fear, the moment Mina vanishes, the bell rings, and he already knew exactly who was on the other side. He hadn't seen these two in a while, but they were always trouble for Mina. She got into trouble at school countless times at their doing, and things never went smoothly when they were around. He doubted they had some sort of disease. These girls were into guys, and liked sex, but they weren't stupid.

Courtney and Melody (NSFW) were at the door, they peeked into through the window just to make sure someone was home.

A small laugh escaped Seth hearing what Mina had to say, before the expression changed a little hearing what was said. A small sigh left him as a brief replay crossed his mind of the event that she had broke his heart. It had effected him for quite some time after that but he had partially almost forgot about, or more to the point forgave her. Although he did not mention such a thing. Hearing the bell ring he decided to go answer it knowing it had to be the visitors for him.

He was sure Mina would not mind him answering the door instead while she was in the shower, of which as the door opened a slight look of surprised crossed him. It was definitely them alright but they seemed to had formed a little more from his memory and although partially looked a touch like whores, they definitely seemed to have nice bodies yet he did not mention anything gesturing for them to enter speaking

"It has been a while Courtney and Melody.. Come on in.. Mina is in the shower but she will not mind us talking like I heard you wanted to.."

"Hey there stranger!" Yelled Courtney, the blonde lead cheerleader at the school they were soon to graduate from. "You've got so frighteningly tall... can I give you a hug?" She asked, not really waiting for a response before hugging him. Melody looked around for Mina but saw nothing, then rubbed his shoulder to get herself a hug of her own.

Of course, they had to come by in their cheerleading uniforms, and both looking quite good. Melody had a careless feel to her, while Courtney was clearly an arrogant girl.

"So how've you been? You look really good..." Said Courtney, smiling at him as Melody took a few steps back.

A small smile crossed him hearing the remark that Courtney had thrown towards him. Considering how long it had been since the two had seen each other, he had shot up in height where as she seemed to have hit probably her tallest height which to him was almost a little short. Knowing what sort of person she was even though she had asked if she could have a hug he had not even had a chance to answer feeling her arms around him for a moment before he turned towards Melody feeling her rub his shoulder which he decided to be fair hugging her briefly.

Seth felt that it was more of a flirt that Courtney had thrown at him then a conversation starter yet he did not mind this replying to it, "Well I have usually been quite busy, although finally I get to be a little more relaxed.. which is why I decided to come stay in this house for a few nights.. oh and just thought I would say.. like the cheerleader outfits.. they suit you two well.."

Melody smiled, "We had to wear them today, we went to practice on the field for competitions."

Courtney nodded. "I wish we knew you were here sooner. Only these idiot jocks and kids far too young for my amusement come by to see us. It would have been fun to have had you and Mina..."

"Or just you..." Intervened Melody.

"...Come by to see us. We're getting pretty good."

Melody went back and rubbed over his shoulder a while longer. "You look really cute Seth..."

Just then Seth's parents came down the stairs. His father had such a look of relief in his face. He knew Courtney and Melody were troublemakers, but they were girls other than Mina. Which was exactly what he wanted to see Seth speaking to.

"Good afternoon Mister Jeff." They both recited, at freakishly perfect syncronization.

"Ah, girls. Nice skirts. Son, I'm going with your mother to do some shopping. Do not let these girls drink any liquor we have here and make sure Mina vaccums the bedrooms." He saw Melody stroking him and rolled his eyes.

"You guys be careful okay?" Hollered his mother, leaving with his now very content father.

Upon seeing Melody again he had expected such a line from her yet now that he thought about it maybe sometime he would actually see the routine but for now he was fine with just seeing the two of them again. He simply managed a smile at Melody keeping it upon his face as he knew partially how the two of them felt about him. After all crushes were easy to notice. As his father entered Seth was slightly surprised by how in sync the two of them seemed to be together as they addressed him. A sigh left Seth hearing what his father had to say, yet that seemed to be the only limitation that had been applied upon him

"you really think I would do such a thing..?..." He asked curiously noticing that Melody seemed to now be somewhat stroking him yet before he even said anything he heard his mother before managing the smile once more.

"Don't worry.. it will all be fine, and I will get Mina to deal with the vacuuming"

Part of Seth was glad that his parents would be leaving making anything that would possibly occur a lot easier, and well it now did not have to be so secret although Mina was going to be against it if he chose to do something with either of the two, but something about them and there outfits slightly was making him actually want them.

"Well then.. shall we walk away from the door now.. and I see you two are not much different in personality from when i last saw you's"

Melody smirked, "Not much at all. We have bigger tits now, that's about it. Would you want me to do that vaccuuming for you? I have no problem doing something like that for you Seth. It definitely would have been sweet if your sister wasn't here. I know she doesn't like me for sure."

Courtney laughed and crossed her arms, "It's true. Mina's a bit of a saint isn't she? It's really too bad, she would have made a damn sexy cheerleader."

Melody closed her eyes and pulled herself up to lick his ear.

"Melody!"

A soft laugh escaped him since it was something that Seth had definitely noticed before he held a small smile across his face "Mina is Mina.. that is something that I doubt will change in a hurry,.. and as for her.. I plan to set her the vacuuming so that it keeps hero occupied so you will not have to...." He paused a little surprised as he turned hearing her name being said noticing what she was about to do.

She really was quite an outgoing person, something that had not changed yet part of him liked her upfront attitude towards everything, including how she presented herself and how she felt towards others and how she showed that to them.

"Hmm.. what did you think you were doing Melody?.. you could have at least asked.. or warned, .. ya know.." his eyes trailed to Courtney for a moment before smiling again " she like this to everyone these days?"

"Not at all. Melody, you should learn to control yourself a bit. You know how Mina is about him. She gets all defensive."

Melody was pressed against him, slowly backing away. "How boring Courtney. You should have just shut your mouth and let me do what I wanted. Anyway, you mentioned something about keeping her busy... might that mean that you want to spend a little time with us?"

Courtney rolled her eyes "He's here for a couple of days, why would you jump his pole now... idiot..."

It seemed Melody still liked to remain a certain closeness although it was true that Mina would go crazy at her if she had even seen the two of them this close let alone what she was about to do before Courtney managed to get a hold on her. "Maybe some time,.." he sighed knowing she had misinterpreted what he had meant yet that was to be expected. Of which his sister was still probably going to be in the shower another fifteen minutes.

"Knowing Mina though she will not fall for a distraction enough to leave us alone for a little while to talk yet she did say that she would allow us talking,.. so i guess that's all we can do.

"He's just too cute Courtney... I don't want to have to wait for anything, and he's completely not being objective to me... I think he likes me alittle bit..." She said, coming from behind him and hugging him, her arms around his waist. "He's in such good shape, and it's not only that... he's so nice and cute, and..." He hand slid under his jeans. "I don't think he's going to say no. I can do him a little something before she comes out...even so... he's his own man... he doesn't have to answer to her... do you?" Her fingertips moved towards his penis. Courtney rolled her eyes and shook her head. "This is a bad idea..."

As he felt her arms slide around him Seth simply listened to the words that Melody was throwing his way. Slowly he shrugged at her question not to sure how he should answer it although after a moment the answer came to him although he had noticed her hands were really starting to get close to his cock that had hardened slightly from the idea that she seemed to be hinting towards. "I don't have to answer to her you are right.. and I also think you should be able to do what you want.. if you want," he let out a soft sigh before thinking for a moment " I am sure it will be fine Courtney., Mina never will have to know.."

"See? I told you I'd be able to get him today if I wanted to. It's inevitable. Men just can't resist these kinds of approaches. And if they do, they'll regret it, all I want is a good time with a long time's crush. First I want to hear what you want me to do to you. You said I should do what I want... you make it seem like you don't even really want me to touch you..." She started to whisper. "You want me to jerk you off..." Her hand finally reached low enough to massage his tip with her fingers. "You want to crush into my pussy? Maybe slide that dick in my mouth? Courtney's in denial... but I'm not missing this chance. I'll convince you to stay here baby. I'll give you whatever you're hungry for..." She pulled her right hand out as the left one slid in, gripping his length as she kissed his neck. "I want your tongue in my mouth..."

Truth was although he had told Mina that he would not do anything to them. It was impossible to resist with the way they presented themselves and especially how Melody was acting towards him. Just feeling her hand stroking his member he knew now that turning back was something he just could not do as he felt his cock starting to harden from her soft grasp that she maintained as she stroked him.

Her words alone were enough to convince Seth of how she felt, and finally he let his guard down moving closer to her as his arms slid around her, his lips pushing against hers. His tongue did not even need to be told a second time as it slid into her mouth to mingle with hers. Seth lightly massaged using his hands on her back, one of his hands sliding lower before grabbing at her ass through the cheerleader outfit she word. The lust filled lips continuing before slowly he broke it "let us three move to my room, i don't care what Mina will thing now."

Melody smiled widely, "Come on! Let's go shove that nice cock down my throat!" She exclaimed, grabbing onto his hand tightly after moaning into his kissing. "Courtney, you're going to miss out on the nicest fuck of the year..."

Courtney held her hand over her head and rubbed hard. "Fine I'll go with you, you better hope he doesn't think badly of me after this..."

The way Melody stated it just made him want such a thing even more, just the thought was almost enough to get him hard now, he was almost erect from her exploring hands earlier and it would not take long before she would be able to use his full length to what ever uses she would desire. He simply dragged Melody partially over to Courtney his arm sliding around her before he started to lead the two of them to his room. He opened the door before offering for the two to enter. "Mmm this should be interesting.."

Melody and Courtney followed him, Courtney more cautious than Melody. Just as the girls entered, Mina finished up in the bathroom, knowing those two whores would only make it minutes before they tried to fuck him. She could't take that, not her brother...

Melody slid the door closed and locked it. She approached Courtney and smiled. "I have an idea... why don't you lay down Seth... your bed looks super comfy..." Melody looked a little bit more evil with every passing moment. She was like, born to only have sex, or so it seemed. Courtney was refined, and had a better grip on what was wrong and right. Seth's a single man, but she still felt some guilt, knowing his sister is somewhat protective of him.

"Now, Courtney, you should really relax... Seth actually wants to fuck you... stop feeling as if you feel bad about it when we both know you can't wait to taste that dick."

Courtney hated when Melody talked to her like that, it made her feel belittled, and extremely excited.

Melody strolled over and started to tug down at his pants. "Cock please, I told you it'd go down my throat, so... the first step is getting it out of your pants."

Seth's mind had given into the thought of doing the two, although in comparison to each other it was Melody's words that were turning him on. Such dirty talk. Such lust that was bringing out such a response from him. His cock was getting harder by the moment of which he decided to follow the suggestion that had been made hopping onto his bed his eyes looking at the two whores as his sister would put it.

It seemed that Courtney was hesitating, probably feeling some guilt but as he went to mention something about it his thoughts were stopped by the next words he heard. There was no point denying such a lust-filled statement and so he removed his belt followed by his pants before bringing down the boxers that had hidden the erect 7 inch cock ."dig in."

He looked over at the two knowing out of them Melody would not waste even a second wrapping her lips around it. Instead it was quite expected as he felt such a thing occur a groan leaving his lips.

It was only a quite one but his words that followed showed the pleasure she was creating. ."Mmm yes suck my cock just like that." his eyes looked over at Courtney his hand beckoning her over to join in ." you cant let her have all the fun now. . Can you?."

Melody's tongue made quick work, sliding all over his meat, lubricating it for the future plans ahead. She let her saliva accumulate and dribble out of her mouth. It was sloppy, and she was definitely doing exactly as she had wanted to.

Courtney heard him speaking as Melody sucked his dick. She was so careless, what if he was just fucking another girl just today, she needed to be more careful with her boys, they'll end up making her another victim of disease.

Still however, Seth was one handsome fellow. She couldn't deny that even one bit, and he seemed to come from good roots, which made him, at least to Courtney, more than a fuck subject. Now Courtney, sometimes with, sometimes without Melody, has been with plenty of guys. In truth, for her age, she's probably seen more than double the average standard. She was definitely more turned on by the taboo in sexual experiences. She she'd fuck Melody's brother, teachers, a guy, and then that guy's cousin, then perhaps his father, and just take in all those cocks, sometimes from strangers, sometimes two men or more at a time. Somehow she was still clean, tight, and smelled pretty nice down there. Melody was tight too, but noticably a bit... stretched. Unlike Courtney who wisely liked to have sex with guys of similar sizes, she jumped from huge, to large, to huge again, then average, and another large, then a small cock which surprised her because it was a decent evening, and then another huge cock, which only ruins her perfectly tight feel. Not that it doesn't still feel good.

Seth's ex girlfriend was a friend of Courtney's. That's one small taboo in itself. And of course there was Mina, a friend who didn't want them touching Seth. That's a second taboo, and one she couldn't resist. She wasn't having sex with him so much on interest. He was attractive, but Courtney was just thinking of settling down with a 28 year old man she met over the internet. Still, here and now, the 28 year old was nowhere, and Seth and his meaty rod were waiting for her action.

She smiled, "Even if I tried... Melody would still have all the fun. This is the one case where the blond does not come out on top..." She slowly approached, looking over at Melody and stroking her hair, her other hand slowly and gently stroking Seth's cock.

She got to her knees and began to kiss his shaft until Melody's tongue pushed his cock in Courtney's direction.

Back
Top Bottom