Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crush on Teacher-phtlc and Charmed

Those words……..the words I had dreamed for years of hearing her speak. I almost feared for a second that I would suddenly be awakened by my alarm clock and find out that this was all a dream yet after a seconds amazement and doubt I was still here, naked on top of Stephanie and she was asking me to make love to her. My entire body felt a shiver go through it at the excitement of what she just said.

I was not a virgin, but I had always used condoms before, yet here I was and she wasn’t asking me to. My first time doing it natural was going to be with Stephanie! Touching my head against her flesh I started to push forward agsint the hot wet flesh of her sex and felt the tender folds separate to accommodate my hardness as it sought refuge in her womanhood. As the lips seemed to almost shut around the head I felt the most amazing sensation I have experienced in my life as her wet inner tissue was in direct contact with my cock head. Taking a deep breath I slowly but assertively pushed the remainder of my manhood into her tender sheath feeling every micro-meter of flesh against my skin, and savoring every instant of the penetration, determined to never forget any detail however insignificant. Eventually I found myself balls deep in her as her womanhood clasped my flesh tightly and my body rested on hers as I looked down at her in awe. I needed a moment to compose myself before I could start thrusting.

I gasped at the pleasure/pain of his long, thick cock stretching my channel as it slowly but surely made it's way deep into my depths. I was on the pill so had no worries about getting pregnant and knew he was smart enough to have used condoms with his previous lovers, so I wasn't worried about any STD's either. No, no worries whatsoever- just pleasure, and God! was it good!

Once he was fully seated inside me, he paused and looked down at me- his eyes were glowing with lust and passion and for a moment, as I returned his heated stare something flickered between us, like mutual admiration but deeper, more intense. I then wrapped my legs around his hips and locked my ankles behind him in an attempt to get him to move. "Take me Rick- fast or slow, hard or gentle- however you want...just take me!"

She didn’t have to tell me twice. I had Stephanie Parks underneath me and I was inside her and she was begging me to give it to her. It was an unreal sensation. I had never done this without a condom before, so I can kind of see this as a type of first with her. I was skin on skin inside Stephanie and I was actually going to leave my semen inside her body. It may seem ridiculous to obsess about that but the reality of it overwhelmed me.

Drawing back I drove myself deep into her body, loving the sensation of having her wrapped around my manhood as I thrust into her, imposing my body into hers. I wanted this moment to last forever. I wanted to stay here on this floor with her for the rest of my life as I started driving my steely flesh in and out of her soft womanly flower as my hands roamed over her body and I kissed her deeply.

I moaned with pleasure as sensations rocked through my body in perfect sync with his thrusting hips. " OhGODYES!!" I cried out unable to hold back.

Without thought or rational comprehension, my nails raked down his broad back all the way down to his flexing ass which I firmly grabbed hold of with both hands. Our bodies melded so perfectly together, worked like a finely tuned machine as I raised my hips to meet his every thrust into my welcoming sheath.

Sweat gathered and rolled off of our heated bodies as the fire we created together reached a fevered pitch. It suddenly became imperative, although at the time I didn't understand why, that I look at him, that he look at me- that our eyes met and held each other's gaze as we raced to towards release.

Running my fingers through her hair, I thrust my steely flesh into her body with desperate need as I took her body and fulfilled my greatest fantasy. Our bodies seemed to be moving as though on a dance floor despite the fact that we were laying down and there was no music save for the sensations coursing through our bodies as our flesh seemed to bind while my manhood penetrated into her hidden depths as I explored the mysterious sexuality of my favorite teacher.

The fingernails did not hurt but rather spurned me on to thrust even more frantically into her body as I hooked my arms around her legs and pulled them back almost to her chest so I could achieve maximum penetration. With that I started driving myself into her as she grasped my ass pulling me into her and we both desperately tried to grind our bodies together in a mutual need for release.

My breasts bounced with the force of his thrusts and the angle with which he held my body to him put his shaft in direct contact with my G-spot, causing me to lose all ability to think. I became a tightly wound ball of pure sensation and nothing I'd ever experienced with anyone before him had ever felt so amazing. How ironic that the best sexual experience of my life was with a student who I'd watched grow from an awkward, insecure boyinto an intensely sexually prime man.

I'll never forget the look on his handsome face as he stared down at me with such passion filled eyes. Or the sharp angles of his face along with the dark 5 o'clock shadow that made him look so sinfully dangerous in the glow of the fire's light. It was a sight that mesmorized me and brought me closer to a shattering release.

I was lost in the physical sensation of having her warm skin against mine and feeling her soft feminine sheath gripping my manhood as I thrust in and out of her frantically as she grasped me in her arms and her tender breasts bounced erotically with each thrust as we ground our bodies against each other in a mutual need for release. I had loved her secretly for years and never really imagined this day would come and yet here I was alone with Ms. Parks, naked in front of a fire place having unprotected sex with her. I really did not care about that. I figured she was taking care of the protection end of things and all I had to do was please her as a gorgeous lady like her deserves.

I started thrusting harder into her as I felt myself approaching climax. I could sense she was also close to so I just had to work a little harder on her to ensure that she came with me. Constantly ensuring the angle was such that her clitoris was being stimulated with each thrust I started driving into her frantically as her breathing sped up, until I felt her body seize up in climax at which point I could no longer hold back and I climaxed with the most intense soul shaking orgasm of my life as I almost seized right up and felt as though my cock was being electrically stimulated as I suddenly sent powerful jets of semen spraying deep into her body as I kissed her on the mouth, penetrating it with my tongue as our bodies climaxed against each other and I finished filling her with my seed, and the collapsed upon her in front of the fire as we both lay sweating and breathing hard

I rubbed my hands up and down his broad back, letting my nails trace lazy circles and miscellaneous patterns against his skin as we each reveled in our post orgasmic bliss.

I knew I should say something, yet at the moment words failed me completely. Or maybe it was that I didn't want to think about what to say in a moment as peaceful and pleasurable as this was. The alcohol had long ago been sweat out of my body, I was sure- and even though I might like to use it as an excuse for why I was in the situation I was in, deep inside I think I knew differently.

However, none of that changed the hard facts that what we'd done was so wrong on so many levels. And while it might really, totally suck.... I knew we'd never be able to do this again.

Laying on top of her I continued to kiss her as she ran her hands up and down my back, gently running her nails over me. I was loving this moment. I had just made love to the woman of my dreams and now we were laying in front of the fire place, in a remote cabin in the woods, at the beginning of a long weekend.

I rolled off of her and looked at her face, all glowing with perspiration as the flickering light from the fire caused shadows to dance across her face while she breathed deeply, causing her gorgeous bossum to sway rythimically to her movements. I loved her and was overwhelmed with the sensations of what we had just done and the tender romance of the moment as we lay here, post coitus, gently caressing each others bodies. Oh my god, even sweaty she smelled good. I was going to make her glad she did this. The whole weekend would be dedicated to her, making her feel like the beautiful princess she is, and treating her the way she always deserved to be treated, rather than the way her dickhead ex had treated her.

I ran a hand gently up her side, slowly tracing my fingers over her breast and then gradually stroked them up her neck, and along her face to brush a bit of hair out of her face. Kissing her some more I had to speak, to let her know the effect she had on me.
“Stephanie, this was…………it was amazing.” as I kissed her again, “Nothing I have ever done in my life had felt that right………you’re so beautiful!” I was amazed that I wasn’t blushing since in reality that had to sound really corny but it was true.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips deeply, taking in her taste and her aroma as I closed my eyes and let the feelings shoot through my body

“Stephanie, this was…………it was amazing.” as I kissed her again, “Nothing I have ever done in my life had felt that right………you’re so beautiful!”

His heartfelt words tore right through any defenses I managed to erect in the last 5 minutes as I contemplated on how to tell him this would never happen again. How could I tell him without it demeaning everything we'd just shared? How could I look into his eyes that were, at that very moment, filled with such strong and real emotions, and hurt him like that? I couldn't. Not now atleast.

So, with a deep breath I took his face into my hands and whispered, " YOU Rick, were amazing...you make me feel...beautiful " my gaze never wavered from his,as I wanted him to see the meaning behind my words in my eyes.

Her words............her gaze.....they overwhelmed me. I wanted her to lok at me like that forever.

Holding her in my arms I cuddled up in front of the fire with her as I started to drift off, into a relaxed sleep. I had not slept that well in years and despite being on the floor I was incredibly comfortable as her warmth pressed against me.

I woke to find the fire had died down significantly and it was getting a bit colder. Looking down at Stephanie She was sound asleep so I carefully lifted her arm off of me and got up to put another log in the fire place. It had a very thick spark screen in front of it so it was safe.

Laying back down beside her I looked down, and admired her in her sleep. THey say you really get an idea about ones true beauty when they sleep as they cannot put on their best look, well even in her sleep she was gorgeous. And she was with me!

I started carefully stroking her hair, gently running my fingers through it as she stirred. EVer so gently I traced my fingertips over her face, feeling her incredibly soft skin as she breathed in her sleep but stirred a bit. Slowly my fingers started working their way along her jawline and slowly down her neck

I don't recall falling asleep, warm and sated in his arms in front of the fire but despite my exhaustion my sleep was a light one and I do recall the feeling of peace as I would occasionally slip into alertness before falling right back under again.

It was surprisingly easy to pretend that this was all o.k., that we were two lovers without a care in the world between us. Reality could wait as far as I was concerned- I'd had my fill of it's harshness and heartache to last a lifetime, I was in no hurry to return.

I sighed as I felt the featherlight touch of his fingers dancing along my face and downward. I kept my eyes closed, eager to silently witness his tender and sensual exploration and to wonder where it would lead....

Gently I ran my fingers down her neckline and traced them down to her breasts. She was still asleep, and not responding. I slowly started tracing my fingers over her breasts, running the finger tips so lightly over her nipples that I was barely even making contact, yet they seemed to stiffen. Her body was beautiful, and I hoped she wouldn’t mind me taking the liberty to explore her as she slept. I was mesmerized by the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed slowly.

Gently my hands traced down her abdomen, touching her little belly button, and moving themselves down to the shaved pubic mound. I decided not to touch her vagina itself. If she awoke and found me simply exploring her externally she would likely find it cute and romantic, and even be aroused, but waking to find my fingers in her might come across as a wee bit creepy. Gently they traced past her hips and touched her thighs as I started kissing her neck and slowly moving my mouth towards her breasts

It became harder and harder to remain "asleep" while his hands roamed and explored my body. When he reached the bare apex of my thighs, a gasp escaped my mouth and gave me away. " Mmmmmm" I murmured and slowly inched my legs apart giving him both my desire and permission for him to explore deeper.

Then he added his mouth to the sensual mix and once again I became lost to my own deeply centered need for intimacy. My hands crept up his broad shoulders and squeezed briefly before tunneling through his silken hair as I held his head against my breast. " Ooooooh, yes Rick" I practically purred in excitement.

“Oh so you are awake” as I continued to kiss her breasts and run my hand along her inner thighs. Taking a nipple in my mouth I started sucking on it while running my tongue over it gently and every once and awhile biting gently down on it, just enough to stimulate her. My hand came up to cup her vagina as I slowly traced my finger along the fleshy crease as I gently probed in, stroking her clitoris.

As she arched her back in response to my touch I felt an immediate need to pleasure her and rolled over on to my back pulling her with me. Sitting her up so she was sitting on my chest, I raised her butt a little bit and then slid down enough that she was squatting just above my face.

“OK, you are in charge now” as I grabbed her hands and placed them on my head, making her grab my hair.

I eagerly took my pleasure from him as I positioned his thick shaft at my entrance and slid down him slowly until I was fully seated ontop of him. I moaned and threw my head back, my hair cascading back behind me.

My breasts were thrust out temptingly but when he moved to cup them in his hands, I stopped him and looked at him with lust burning bright in my eyes as I shook my head and moved my own hands and gripped and rubbed my breasts while he watched.

At the same time, I began to rise and fall along his pulsing rod never taking my eyes from his face.... I wanted to see, to watch as pleasure overwhelmed him. " D..Don't look away from me...."

Allowing her to take charge I lay back and completely relaxed as she slid down my shaft, taking me in fully as I breathed deeply, overwhelmed by the sensation of her softness enveloping me. . When she was fully impaled, seated on me she arched her back. Throwing back her hair magnificently as she sighed in pleasure.

As she started moving her breasts swayed sensuously as her inner softness massaged me deliciously while her eyes shone and she began a rhythmic undulation, as our bodies bonded in carnal lust while I let myself go to the sensations.

“Look away from you? Why on earth would I want to look away from a body like that?”

I couldn't respond, I could barely think with the pleasure he ignited inside of my body with his thick, pulsing cock that stretched me so deliciously.

With my hands flat upon his broad chest for support, I rode him with increasing swiftness and intensity, rising up and then practically slamming back down his length. " Ooohyessss...God baby, thats sooo good!" I moaned as I licked my drying lips with a quick swipe of my tongue. I was going to come, and soon. I could feel it building, gaining power and momentum deep in my core as every erogenous zone came to life in a primal heat that could not...would not be denied.

" OhGod...I'm close..baby, soo close!"

Stretching out I allowed myself to relax as herr body went to work above mine. Feeling your body gripping my flesh I worked to control my breathing.

Placing my hands on her hips I felt the soft skin covering the lean body that rode me, while simultaneously I looked up at her beautiful body, undulating on top of mine, her breasts heaving as she breathed, her eyes closed . “Oh my god ...it’s amazing, I love you”. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to feel every sensation as our bodies moved as one and my manhood penetrated into the depths of her body. The friction started getting intense as she rode me faster. I knew I was close to climax.

“I’m going to come.......oh my god I’m going to come inside you”

Back
Top Bottom