Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crush on Teacher-phtlc and Charmed

The slightest hint of alarm raced through my body as he used his considerable strength and much larger size to pull me back to him.
“Don’t go. Let’s not lose this moment”
He was behind me now with his arms wrapped firmly around me and kissing my neck which caused moisture to flood my recently waxed sex. The bare, tender folds were throbbing with forbidden desire and somewhere, from inside my alcohol hazed mind, a whisper came forth that said Just another minute or two....won't hurt anything...relax and enjoy....just another minute....
To which my body eagerly agreed with and I leaned back into him just a bit more....

When she melted back into my arms I sensed victory. I could feel the desire radiating from her body and knew she was weakenning. Now it was just a matter of the right kind of pressure and I would have her. No words any more, just physical communication between our bodies as she started yielding to her desires and abandoning her inhibitions.

Turning her head a bit, I kissed her on the mouth and her mouth openned allowing my tongue to penetrate as I explored her mouth. With this, my hands on her shoulders slowly worked their way around front to the top of her chest as her bossom rose, and then they gradually slid down over the soft material of the robe until they were cupping her breasts through the thin material.

A strange sensation came over me then when his mouth fused with mine in a kiss that practically curled my toes- it was as if I had been flung into a different dimension..a different reality, one where I wasn't a teacher acting irresponsibly with a student but simply a woman reacting to the sexual advances of a man.

My breasts rose with each breath I took, and each breath became heavier and heavier until the large mounds with their pebble hard tips practically forced their way into his sensual hands.

The moan that escaped my lips then couldn't have been held back if I'd tried and I suddenly found myself undulating my hips back against him, pressing against the hard bulge beneath his jeans.

This was it; my dream come true. I finally had Ms. Parks….Stephanie in my arms, romantically kissing me as our bodies press against eachothers. Her mouth tastes so good, and her tongue almost seems to give off an electrical charge, unless of course that is just my own nervousness.

Her nipples start hardening through the thin material and I can tweak them with my fingers through the fabric as she presses her breasts forward while driving her hips back to grind into me. Our want is mutual. We each want to bind with the others body, become one and let our bodies communicate in an instinctive ritual that has existed as long as our species.

Gently I start to undo the belt on her housecoat as I kiss her and she rubs against me

With a gasp of pleasure as he tweaked my nipples, I wrapped an arm up and around his neck as I kissed him with renewed passion. God! This felt so damn good...he felt so damn good! I thought as I let him lead me further and further away from propriety.

Then, as my desire grew hotter and as out of control as a wildfire, a sense of urgency took over my actions. I turned in his arms, tossing the robe the rest of the way off my shoulders to puddle on the floor around my feet and stood facing him in the firelight. The look on his face sent chills dancing along my skin and I wanted nothing more at that moment than to make every one of his fantasies come true.

When she turned to rise, I thought for a second that she was pulling away, but the way she jettisoned the robe assured me that no such thing was happenning. She stood before me, naked in all her beauty, as I kneeled. I wanted to get up right away, but my legs were a bit rubbery, so I had to pretend I was being casual about getting up rather than let on how nervous I was. Standing and facing her I was still dressed, but I would let her take care of that at her pace. I pulled her in tight and kissed her hard, puhing my tongue into her mouth, trying to keep myself from having a heart attack from the excitement

I kissed him back with equal excitement as my hands frantically pulled at his shirt. I had to break the kiss briefly in order to lift the shirt over his head but once it was tossed carelessly on the floor nothing could have kept our lips from rejoining.

Ah God! The feel of his chest against mine, the light coating of hair rasped sensually against my hardened nipples as I rubbed them against him, pressing them against his warm skin.

Our kiss continued as our tongues mated and explored each others mouths while I moved my hands down along his sculpted abs and followed the trail of hair that started below his navel and led below the waist of his jeans. I fumbled slightly at the button in my eagerness but finally managed to get it undone and the zipper down. After shoving his jeans down along with his underwear, his hard, exceptionally large cock sprang free into my waiting hands....

When she started to undress me I almost felt my heart stop from the excitement. Te most beautiful woman in the world, the woman I have loved for years is now treating me like a man instead of a schooboy.

Her hands on my skin make me tingle and I cannot keep my hands off of her. WHen my last article of clohting drops to the floor I am overwhelmed by the lovely sensation of her soft delicate hands fondling my erection as we kiss. I gently place my hands on her breasts as she handles my flesh and we kiss passionately as I stimulate her nipples gently.

Reaching down I grab her by her buttocks as she fondles my cock and I lower my mouth to her breasts and take a nipple in my mouth

I cried out with pleasure as his skilled mouth took over my nipple and squeezed his shaft in response. Not too hard, just a fraction firmer so he'd know of my excitement. My other hand found it's way beneath his long and heavy rod which I started to slightly pump my fist on, and found his heavy ball sac. My fingers lingered there, fondling and carressing in combination with my increased stroking of his cock. Suddenly I wanted..no needed to taste him- so with a sexy grin I dropped to my knees before him.......

As she squirms against me I feel myself getting overwhelmingly excited. Every fiber in my being is screaming it's tension as my body feels the warmth of her against mine. She is woking my cock with her hands and I am breathing heavily as I tenderly bite on her nipples.

She starts playin with my balls using her oter hand as she strokes me up and down. I want her so bad my body is shaking slightly. Then she does the unexpected, and drops to her knees in front of me. Oh my god I don't beleive it. I was hoping for some fun but I never expected it to be this good.

I try to keep my legs steady as I wait

I couldn't wait to taste him- wanted him so badly that my mouth had gone dry.

His arousal was there, in my face- so full and long and thick...and without waiting another second I took a hold of him in one hand and brought just the tip of his erection into my mouth.

I licked him slowly all around the mushroom shaped head, learning his shape and taste. A drop of precum leaked out then and Oh did he taste good! A moan escaped from the back of my throat sending vibrations along the length of his shaft as I eagerly took more of him into the wet cavern of my mouth.

My sex clenched as I took another inch, then two- deep, deeper. My cheeks hollowed with the force of my suction as my other hand dug into his ass- damn fine ass too and my nipples ached as need and lust burned hotter inside of me.

My gaze lifted to his face and I knew my cheeks were flushed and my eyes shone with passion- for him....all for him..

THe sensations coursing through my body were beyond description. Her gentl mouth, it's tender lips and tongue against my flesh were tantalizing me with a feast of pleasure as I struggled to keep my legs from giving out. I had to actually articulate the reality of my situation in my mind as though I feared this was just a dream I would wake up from...Stephanie was naked on her knees in front of me taking my manhood in her mouth and pleasuring it gleefully. It was heaven and I had her here, mine to make love to.

Looking down at her, the pretty eyes glancing at me, sparkling in the smile that was behind them told me she knew how overwhelmed I was.

My flesh was quivering at the sensation of her mouth on my cock

I couldn't wait to repay the favour. It was going to be an honour to go down on Stephanie...a priviledge and I would make damned sure that she realized I appreciated that.

As I sucked harder and took more of him into my mouth I had to relax the muscles in my throat in order to take him deeper and as I did so I could feel the bare lips of my sex grow wetter. The only thoughts that filled my head at this point, were focused around the overwhelming need that consumed my body and how much I wanted to feel him, all of him...skin to skin... with his hard body covering mine.

Those thoughts had me pausing in my excitement and aware that I didn't want him to finish yet... so I reluctantly pulled away and looked up at him, " You taste soo good.. but when you come, I want it to be inside me.."

I feel my manhood trembling with excitement as she worked magic with her mouth and I was lost in throes of ecstasy as my entire existence seemed to be comprised of the phallus in her mouth and my entire life centered around this moment. I never wanted it to end. I felt my legs starting to tremble with the excitement and my abdomen fluttered as I started losing control of my body and started breathing like I had run 10 miles.

When she stopped I looked down in disappointment wondering what the problem was, but then her words excited me and I immediately dropped down to my knees in front of her as we both kneeled facing each other. I gently pushed her onto her back so she was laying there for the taking but I had no intention of doing that just yet. I wanted to perform the same favour on her that she did for me. And with that I lowered my face between her legs and gently started kissing, licking and nibbling around her tender womanly flower as I worked towards it

Oh God!Yes!

I wasn't quite sure if I'd spoken aloud or just in my mind as he lowered me to the floor, onto my back and then put his head between my spread legs- nor did I really care. The minute his magical tongue made contact with my quivering flesh I was consumed with fire. White - hot fire that spread from my tender folds that were coated with liquid arousal which now practically gushed forth from deep in my core. My clit pulsed in eager anticipation as I wantonly opened my thighs wider to give him better access.

I was interested to see that she was fully waxed, as one never expects teachers to do such things but oh my god is it sexy. I want to bury my face in it and taste her all night. Her aroma tantalizes me as I start licking along the folds, running my hands over her buttocks, inner thighs and belly. Bringing my hands tow her pussy, I use my thumbs to spread her labia, and expose her little clitoris for my starving mouth. I want to taste it so bad, I gently grab it in my teeth and suck it in, running my tongue over it as I bring my hands up on her body and start gently tweaking her nipples

" OooHYess!!!Oh!OooooH!" I cried out as he sucked my clit into his mouth, applying just enough pressure with his teeth and then his soothing tongue. I don't know where he learned such skill or who he practiced on but God help me if it wasn't the best anyone had ever done on/for me !!

My head thrashed from side to side as my eyes lost focus in the haze of such mind numbing pleasure. My hands were instinctively drawn to his head where my fingers grasped at his thick, silken hair.

I was so damn close now that I could feel the pre-orgasm tingles that started deep in my core and I had a feeling that it would only be the first of many he'd give me tonight.....

" Oh!God! I...I'm going to..come..!"

Her heated moans were the perfect compliment and spurned me on to really put every thing I had into driving her over the edge. I wanted her to orgasm against my mouth as I tasted her body. Having longed for her for years, I felt it a privilege to do this for her and would happily spend every day in this position. I wanted to satisfy her more than myself.

Sucking harder I started reully working her sensitive little button as my tongue licked against it ferociously as though trying to rub it off as her hands pulled my face into her lovely lady portal and I was lost in the sensation of her delicate thighs pressing against my head as her fingers tousled my hair and her delicate little rose of womanhood pulsed in my mouth.

An explosion of lights in a myriad of multi-colored shapes and sizes burst behind my tightly closed lids like fireworks against the blackest, night sky as I came long and hard. My body seized in a fit of overwhelming pleasure unlike anything I'd ever experienced before- a fact that both amazed and confused me.

What could have been minutes or even hours later, when the aftershocks began to ebb away and I could once again form a coherent thought, I released the death grip I had in his hair and gently ran my fingers through the tousled lockes and then down the sides of his handsome face.

I was admittedly surprised that instead of feeling guilty or just flat out wrong for what I had so wantonly allowed to happen, I was desperately eager for more....

If she thought I was done using my mouth on her beautiful womanly entrance she was greatly mistaken. I loved the tast of her, and was thrilled to be able to pleasure her like this. I had wanted her for years and I would be damned if I was going to let this be anything but amazing for her. Tonight was all about her....and I was honoured to be able to do that for her

" Rick.." I practically purred, like a cat who'd just been happily satisfied and now basked in the glowing aftermath. " Come here to me, baby" I said as I slid my hands across my stomach and up to my aching breasts. I cupped my firm globes of needy flesh in my hands and squeezed them together in a tantalizing display meant to entice him up from between my legs.

I was prepared to stay down there all year, but her sensual voice and the urgency in which she asked me to come up to her did not leave me needing to be asked twice. One last hard suck on her clitoris with a hard lick causing her to arch and I started working my way up, kising every inch of her flesh on the way there as my excitement mounted.

Moving myself up so I was directly on top of her I started to kiss her as my hands roamed her body.

My head swam with emotions as my body pulsed with the sensation of his weight ontop of me. He felt so big, so enticingly masculine that it was fairly easy to forget our age difference as well as the fact that I was his teacher- well, former teacher anyway.

That first orgasm was magnificent and as he ran his hands along my sensitized body I became intensely eager for more. I couldn't keep my hands or my lips off of him as my desire quickly grew to a fevered pitch.

"God Rick! You feel so good, I'm burning up for you" I whispered against his neck as I left a trail of wet kisses along his jaw, up beneath his ear and then nipped his earlobe with my teeth.

Every contact of her skin against mine felt electrical in it's excitement and the contact was thourough. Her warmth against me was driving me into a sexual frenzy as her body gyrated against mine and her hands roamed.

Moving my hips, I positioned my manhood at the entrance to her body, delighting in the light touch of my head against her sex. I wanted to waint for her consent and looked her in the eyes as I help my position, not penetrating yet

I held my breath in nervous anticipation. Nervous? I hadn't felt that since.. well, perhaps not since the first time Michael and I.....well, anyway I recognized the flutter in my stomach that felt as if a thousand butterflies had just taken flight inside me as that wonderful emotion one felt when with a new lover for the first time, and it was glorious!

As he held himself there at the opening of my sheath, and looked down deeply into my eyes, I gave him a sultry smile and said " Take me now Rick, make love to me"

Back
Top Bottom