Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crush on Teacher-phtlc and Charmed

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Scenario:
Rick-High school student who's schoolboy crush on his teacher has developed into something unhealthy
Stephanie Parks- Dedicated teacher who has always provided guidance and mentorship to Rick thinking he had more potential than he was showing.

Begin:
This was the day that I had to make my move. I just knew it was the right time. Ms. Parks (Stephanie was her first name) was at a low point and this was my time to swoop in.

Stephanie had been my teacher several years over. I first met her at middle school where she was my home room teacher. I was a bit shy and got bullied a lot then, but she was always so nice to me. I was sure she liked me. Why else would she have stuck up for me then. I always stuck around after class to help her out when I could. She was always so appreciative. Some of the other guys said she was nice just because she felt sorry for me, which pissed me off. I liked to think that maybe she liked me....yeah I'm pretty sure that's it.

As luck would have it, she switched to teaching high school the same year that I entered high school and wouldn't you know, I ended up in her class. I always liked the fact that she talked to me in a knowing way, and that I knew her better than the other boys in the class. It used to bother me when she spent too much time talking to another student, because I felt it there was something really special between us and I hated seeing some other guy talking to her.

She really was amazing. The way her hair curled down the back of her slender neck, her feminine neckline leading along a pronounced collarbone to her perfectly proportioned womanly shoulders which were often amplified by pads in the jackets she wore. Her breasts were perfectly sized; not huge and droopy, nor were they bumps; they were the optimal proportion for her petite frame. She had a slender waistline, which led to perfectly rounded hips, and an athletic ass. She had perfectly toned thighs leading down to the most sensual calves I have ever seen on a woman. When I saw them flexing in high heels my heart would speed up.

She often wore business suits which outlined her perfect physique like a glove. I remember so many times sitting in her class watching her reaching up to the chalkboard with her calves flexed, and her defined ass stretching pressed against the back of her business suit skirt as I tried desperately to hide my erection. I learned very quickly that track pants were never to be worn to class. Jeans aided discretion considerably.

I loved in the spring when she wore light cotton skirts and I could see the outline of her legs beautifully. I stared at her all the time, dreaming about seeing her naked. One time she asked me a question in class and I was so entranced by her feminine beauty that I didn’t even hear her. She sort of looked at me awkwardly and repeated the question…..”Rick…care to read the next passage?”. I was somewhat embarrassed because I think the whole class could tell why I was staring yet I stumbled and did the reading as best I could.

I guessed she was in her early 30’s. If she was any older than that she was hiding it very well.

Her areas were English and History, yet as an extra curricular she taught dance after school. I immediately signed up in my first year so I could be near her. Unfortunately I got stuck with some other girl as a dance partner. I used to stick around after the lesson trying to get extra help in hopes that Stephanie would do tangos and waltzes with me, which she did initially but eventually she asked one of the other girls in the dance club to give me extra help. That hurt.

Near the end of the first year I was walking along the road and I did a double take. Looking across the street I saw Stephanie walking hand in hand with a man who looked to be at least 10-15 years older than her. My Stephanie!!! I was devastated! How could she. I always thought I was a special student. I dreamed of the day when I would be able to be intimate with my favourite teacher. I can’t describe how hurt and betrayed I felt. She spotted me and waved as though it was perfectly normal for her to be walking hand in hand with another guy.

I eventually asked about him and she said he was her boyfriend. I was crushed! I tried to hide it but she could see. She looked at me, smiling; her eyes filled with sympathy as she started trying to complement me and make me feel better. PITY!!! For christs sake. I could only make her feel sorry for me??!!

Over time I made a few more inquiries when alone with her before she said “Rick, I am not comfortable talking about my personal life with you. Let’s talk about school, and keep my private life out of this”, in a sweet but firm tone.

On several occasions when I addressed her as Stephanie she reminded me to call her Ms. Parks.

By the end of my first year I had suddenly hit a huge growth spurt. I gained almost six inches, and going to the gym actually worked for a change. I actually became quite big for my age. Naturally the bullies backed off in a huge hurry, and actually started being rather polite. Good call since I had years of rage built up against their kind and was looking for an excuse to collect the tab with interest. My new found size and physique had other consequences. …….Girls. That rare and mysterious species that used to not even know I existed suddenly became aware of my presence. Some actually talked to me. One or two even flirted or grabbed my bicep. Rags to riches. I suddemly hung with the cool crowd and was popular with females.

Eventually, I started getting invited to parties as though the geek loser I used to be was dead and a whole new guy was born. One night at a party, a girl from my math class asked me if I wanted to go upstairs. I really didn’t because I wanted to save myself for Stephanie, but combining alcohol and the fact that I was strangely horny I agreed. Eventually one thing led to another and I had my first sexual experience with none other that one of the chearleaders! Not bad for a guy who just over 12 months ago was being shoved into lockers. I felt guilty for having sex because I felt I betrayed Stephanie. On the flip side, doing it with someone else for my first time might have been a good thing since I lasted all of 20 seconds before I lost all control and unleashed my orgasm inside of her. I would hate for that to happen with Stephanie. I realized that I would have to get a bit more practice in before I consummated my relationship with her. I had a few more girls, just to learn a few tricks. I owed it to Stephanie to satisfy her when it happened. Subsequently I sought out every opportunity to have sex, and due to my physique which was big for a high school student, I seemed to score quite regularly. I felt terrible that I couldn’t offer her my virginity anymore, but that was necessary to have some experience. I would have gladly waited for her even though I knew she probably wasn’t a virgin. In some ways I really wish my first time could have been with her. It would have been so much more romantic than upstairs at a party with that cheerleader skank.

Once Stephanie even commented on my new physique. On one hand I was afraid she was just doing it as a friend and mentor, in hopes to help build her students confidence, but part of me desperately wanted to believe that she found me attractive.

Opportunity strikes! When assisting another faculty member I overheard to of the other teachers talking to each other about Stephanie. Evidently they were not aware that I was there. Apparently, she broken up with her boyfriend a few months ago and had been quite upset about it. I could feel my heart speed up so much that it almost beat out of my chest. I had already found out that Stephanie lived in another township almost 40 minutes away. As luck would have it, some friends of our family owned a cottage just about 15-20 minutes further out than that, and were gone to Europe for a month and left us the keys. I hatched a plan. If I could find an excuse to meet her after school on Friday, I could maneuver her to driving me out there since she would almost be going that far anyway. Once there, we would be alone. As soon as we got out there I could either try to invite her in or even initiate a romantic interlude right there in the car. Due to my recent birthday, I was now officially of legal age in this state so there would be nothing stopping her.

On Fridays she helped with the girl’s volleyball team, and I was around always to use the gym. I knew I could arrange to bump into her while she walked out of the school after practice. From there I could get a ride and by the end of the night have the woman of my dreams. By the time we got all the way out to the cottage it would be dark out. Of course she would want to. She always liked me. It was now just a matter of time.

God, I'm glad this day-this week is over! Stephanie thought to herself as she hefted her gym bag over her tense and tired shoulder as she walked across the faculty parking lot to her black Range Rover. She was one of the last to leave after volleyball practice this evening so the lot was nearly empty, everyone eager to get home to their families or started on their plans for the weekend. Must be nice, she thought caustically, regarding the state of her personal life. Michael, her boyfriend of nearly two years had recently admitted to an affair, leaving her heart-broken and alone, dreading the weekends as much, if not more so, than she did going to the damned dentist.

With a sigh, she hit the "unlock" button on her key remote, hearing the familiar 'chirp' that indicated the alarm system had been disengaged and opened the rear passenger door to toss her bag filled with her "school clothes" into the leather seat along with her briefcase and her purse before closing it again.

" Oh damn!" she cursed aloud when she suddenly remembered the stack of student progress reports she'd left in the gym. Had it not been such sensitive information regarding the eligibility of several key players on the girl's volleyball team, she seriously would have considered leaving it until Monday. But that wasn't the case and she had to go back......

Waiting around the corner from the staff lounge I plan to suddenly walk around the corner and bump into Helen as she comes back to the gym. I could almost feel my body against hers already, hear her screaming my name lustfully as I make love to her. Tonight is our night.

I hear the patter of her footsteps as she approaches. Even the sound of her walk is sexy! One can understand why I have had so many sleepless night over her. She is pure feminine beauty, and a wonderful woman. Even given our age differences I would marry her in a heartbeat. Seeing her in the drugstore a week ago as she cancelled a prescription to a drug that I had seen other grils around the school using. The Pill! She was no longer on birth control! Oh my god, if she was in her fertile period this would be even better. I would not abandon her if she conceived. I would make her so thrilled with what a great guy I am and how supportive I would be, she would forget that chump she had been with. Heck she might even propose to me if that happened.

Stepping around the corner I saw the most beautiful woman in the world. Stephanie. Her linen suit tastefully showed the firm curves of her body without being tasteless. My HStephanie would never do anything trashy. Her firm breasts had exactly the right amount of sway in them as she walked. Her thighs looked strong yet at the same time soft and tender. I can’t really describe it but it leaves me breathless. Her pubic mound is decently highlighted by the cut of the skirt and I envision what lies beneath the skirt and almost lose my mind. Time now is 4:10 PM

“Hi Stephanie. How was volleyball?” You remind me politely to address you as Ms. Parks, but then seem to feel bad about talking to me like that and start showing interest and asking me how school is going and if I am going to try out for the team this year. I am melting like butter at this perfect woman talking to me. I want to take hyou right here in the hallway but chose to wait for a more appropriate time.

During the conversation I pretend that my cell phone goes off on silent mode. “Can you excuse me for a minute”…Answering the phone I start talking to a fictitious person on the other end and suddenly blurt out “Oh no!? It leaves at 4:25? You said 5:25! I’ll never make it!”

Hanging up the phone I say “Excuse me Ms. Parks but I have to go in a hurry”

You ask me if all is OK

“I am supposed to be at the bus terminal to catch a 4:25 bus to Hemlock Ridge. I’m staying there with family. If I’m not there the next one leaves at 2 AM.”

You look like you are pondering my dilemma, particularly since you are almost going that way anyway

“Ms. Parks I hate to ask this but would I be able to impose upon you for a lift to the bus station? I need to be there by 4:20 at the latest”

I know full well that we could not get there on time and knew that you knew that. When you told me that we wouldn’t be able to make it on time I said “OK, I will get going then. Can catch the next bus”

I know full well that you are concerned about a student of yours being at that bus station around 1 and 2 in the morning since it is not in a good area of town. I am praying you will offer me a ride all the way home, so we can have almost an hour together in the car.

Stephanie sighed as Rick looked at her rather hesitantly, no way could she make him wait that long for the bus when she was going that way anyway, " I tell you what, here are my keys- I'm in the black Range Rover, I have to get something from the gym real quick and then I'll meet you out there- no reason for you to wait for the bus when I'm going that way anyway.." she said and couldn't help but smile at the surprised and relieved look on his face.

Rick was one of her favorite students. She had watched him go from an awkward, lanky boy to a confident, well filled out young man over the years and was quite aware of his popularity with the girls. She'd known that he had a crush on her from the very beginning and she was careful to never encourage him. A few times she'd even had to remind him, gently of course, that calling her by her first name and/or asking about her boyfriend, just wasn't appropriate. Yet, despite all that, she had always been secretly flattered by his apparent devotion to her. Afterall, she thought to herself on more than one occasion, didn't most kids, at some point or another in their education, have a crush on a teacher? She certainly did. she smiled at the thought of her high school biology teacher who was also the football coach. Yes, Coach Kirk was definately a "hottie"!

Stephanie put all thoughts of high school crushes aside after grabbing her stack of progress reports which, luckily were exactly where she had left them. As she passed by the locker rooms, another thought had her stopping and going inside. With atleast an hours drive ahead of her she decided to go ahead and change out of her work clothes and into an extra pair of shorts and t-shirt she always kept here.

Finally, feeling much more relaxed and comfortable in her black Adidas running shorts, plain white t-shirt and her running shoes, she headed back out to the parking lot, where Rick was waiting for her in her car.

" Sorry, I couldn't leave for the weekend without these progress reports and then I decided to go ahead and change while I was in there, " she said as she opened the car door and tossed the stack into the backseat before getting in to the drivers seat. She glanced over at him and noticed that he'd aleady buckled himself in. " O.K., ready?" she said with a wink and a smile and then started the car.

Ricks eyes lit up on the offer, since he had some degree of uncertainty as to whether or not the plan would work.. When she handed him the keys her fingers brushed against his hand for just a fraction of a second, but that was enough to send an electrical charge of excitement through his body and get his heart racing. Trying to control his breathing he walked to the range rover and helped himself into the vehicle.

Sitting there alone he thought about the evening ahead. He had the cottage all to himself and would be able to spend the entire weekend with her if the plan worked……………..and it would work. It was just an issue of getting her into the place where he could make his move. He sort of felt that she wanted this as bad as he did and was going to capitalize on it. This had to work; he had waited for years and know he could sense this was the right time to sweep her off her feet.

Looking towards the school his heart just about leapt from his throat at the sight moving towards the vehicle. She was in shorts and a t-shirt. HE Was treated to the sight of a magnificently formed pair of legs walking sensuously towards the car, as he caught every flex and extension of her muscles; and of course, her breasts bounced gently with her walk swaying rhythmically with her bodies movements. Rick stared in shock for a moment feeling himself getting hard. Placing some books in his lap covered the evidence so he was fine in that regard, but he was going to have to act calm even though he was trembling.

As she got in she winked at him and smiled, almost causing him to have a heart attack. As they pulled out he almost felt this was some amazing dream. Had over an hour in the car with her, and if things went as planned, an entire weekend alone with her in the cottage. Things were working our perfectly.

"Hemlock Ridge, right?" she asked after they had been on the road for about 30 minutes. They had been talking about various school related issues, and as usual she found him to be a very interesting conversationalist. He had always been a bit more mature(mentally) than the other boys his age and now that he had physically matured, she found it harder to see him as a boy any longer..but a man.

The ringing of her cell phone brought her back from thoughts she was better off not entertaining. As she picked up the phone from it's holder in the middle console, she glanced at the called ID. Oh great, what in the hell is he calling for? she thought anxiously when she saw that it was Michael, her ex calling. " Hello?" she answered in a falsely cheerful tone. " Yes Michael...what.." she listened silently as he had the nerve to call her wanting her to give him permission to use the time-share condo in Jamaica they had gone in together to purchase before he broke up with her. She was visibly upset yet used every ounce of her will-power to remain cool, calm and collected. Yet the slight tremor in her voice as she replied gave her away. " You know what Michael? Go ahead and enjoy the condo, I hope you have a wonderful time with your new girlfriend, you just be sure to have a check for my part of the investment in the mail to me by Tuesday!" she ended the call and tossed the phone down.

As she fought the tears that pooled in her eyes she looked over at Rick and sighed, " I...I'm, uh sorry about that.." she said and then quickly returned her eyes and her attention back to the road. She didn't know what else to say or do now that he had seen her at such a vulnerable moment. It was a good thing that they were almost to Hemlock Ridge, as she wasn't sure she could hold it together for much longer.

It was great to be there in the car with Stephanie, just the two of us talking alone for a long car ride. I had to make sure to keep my eyes up and not ogle her, since she looked amazing in those shorts and that t-shirt. Thank god I had some jeans on. Now would not be a good time to be wearing track pants. Strangely Ihad a sense that she was really enjoying the conversation. I couldn’t wait to get her to his cottage; I was sure I could win her over now in her time of need.

When the phone rang I could tell by the look in her eyes it was him. A strained conversation, which got tense as she spoke in a strained voice before hanging up. Hearing the hurt in her voice, and seeing her eyes start to water like that made me feel terrible. I loved her smile and couldn’t imagine why anyone would want to hurt her. She was the most beautiful woman in the world, so what the hell was wrong with this Michael guy. What a fucking moron. I would like to smack the idiot. I’m sure Stephanie wouldn’t mind.

“No need to apologize Stephanie”. I noticed that she didn’t correct me and tell me to call her Ms. Parks. She was too distracted to even realize. I didn’t know what point. I knew that she would not be in the mod for small talk, so I allowed the conversation to dwindle. She spent the whole time trying not to break down so I simply gave her some verbal space and allowed the silence to linger. Unfortunately she almost got us killed twice she was so distracted. Both times my heart started pounding faster as my life flashed before my eyes. This of course opened up new possibilities for when we got to the cottage; if we got there alive. She looked like she was loosing it so I looked away so she wouldn’t feel I was watching her.

To make matters worse a torrential downpour started and visibility was nil while the roads were slippery as hell. It was pouring heavier than I had seen in years. Again this could work to my advantage.

We eventually pulled off the highway, and spent some time on some country side roads and somehow managed to make it to the cottage 15 minutes after puling off the highway. Pulling into the gravel lane, we pulled to a stop. The place was pitch black as nobody was there.

“Looks like nobodies there. They mentioned they might be gone for the evening”

Looking at her shaking and trying to hold herself together I went for broke; “Look Ms. Parks……………the roads are terrible, it’s a torential downpour, and there is no visibility. This isn’t good weather for anybody, much less someone who is as upset as you” I made a point of not calling her Stephanie this time. Don’t want to make her back off. “Why don’t you come in and at least wait out the storm? I would be worried about you driving on the highway in these conditions. I can make you some herbal tea and you can relax for a bit, and head out when you are feeling better and the storm has passed?”

He's right. I knew he was right, because of the storm visibility was horrible -not to mention the fact that I was still upset over asshole Michael's phone call; combined, the two were reasons enough for me to agree with Rick and stay. " That would probably be best, thank you Rick." I said as I turned off the motor and looked in the back seat, " There should be an umbrella...back there...somewhere.." I was practically laying in between the seats now as I rumaged through my things in search of the damn umbrella that I knew was back there somewhere. Finally, frustration kicked in " Well, maybe not...I can't find it" I said and twisted my body back fully in my seat and look over at him " Looks like we're going to have to make a run for it!"

After I grabbed my purse we counted to three and then jumped out of the car, each getting instantly soaked as we ran the short distance to the front porch. When we both were safely under the porches covering I started to laugh. I don't know what came over me but suddenly I felt like a kid again and walked right back under the rain and with my arms out at my sides I twirled around with my head up at the sky and laughed. Poor Rick looked at me as if I was insane, which made me laugh even harder- " Aww, come on Rick...didn't you ever play in the rain? Come on out here!"

Unfortunately, I didn't realize- until later- that the soaking wet, white t-shirt I had on was completely see-through.....

The sight was awe inspiring. Stephanie in a wet white T-shirt; I could die and go to heaven now. Her laughter however had been the most positive thing in the whole evening (next to the great hooter shot). Unlocking the door I held it and allowed her to walk in before following behind and closing it. Fumbling around for the light switch I turned it on and she got the first good look at the interior of the place. It was modest, yet had a nice hardwood floor and a throw rug in front of the fireplace. She was rather impressed yet still shivering due to the icy rain she had just been standing in. It tends to get a bit cooler out here in the country so she was suddenly coming down from her exhilaration and feeling a chill. As much as I enjoyed the effect that had on her nipples in the wet t-shirt, I realized that I was going to have to warm her up.

“Let me get a log going in the fireplace. We tend to use wood as much as possible here to cut costs”

With that I picked a large log and some kindling wood and set out getting a fire going. Always a slow process at first it eventually caught and we had quite the blaze going shortly thereafter. I motioned to her to make herself comfortable, which she did, sitting right in front of the fire place. “Let me get started on that cup of tea”

Going into the kitchen, I started a kettle and pulled a letter out of my pocket that I had pre-written which was designed to look like a letter from my parents. I even had the handwriting perfect.

Coming back out pretending to read it I looked up and saw her staring at me as if to ask what the letter was. “It’s from my parents. They had to go take care of my great aunt who just had surgery on her back. I apparently have the place to myself. They apologized for leaving on such short notice. Anyway, your tea should be ready soon. Mind if I join you down there? I’m freezing”; as I sat beside her in front of the fire, rubbing my hands together to try to warm them up. Fortunately the fireplace was capable of really heating the place so we would be warm enough soon.

Despite the warmth from the fire, I still needed to get out of these wet clothes. " Rick, I hate to ask this...but do you think your mother might have a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt I could borrow, just until these clothes dry?" I look down at my t-shirt and gasp at the way my hardened nipples are showing through my wet bra and shirt and put my arms around my waist in an attempt to cover up. Atleast now, I didn't have to worry about his parents walking in and finding me like that!Thank God!

I'm sure I looked just awful, as I stuck a stray locke of wet hair behind my ear and tried to appear collected. But the truth was..I wasn't even close. My earlier bout of impulsiveness that was likely caused by Michael's poorly timed phone call (which brought too many hurt feelings and painful emotions to the surface), had receded and left me feeling completely overwhelmed. And while I consider myself to be a pretty stable and level headed person, I, like everyone else, had my limits. It was just unfortunate that Rick had to see me like that. I wouldn't be surprised if his long time crush on me started to fade.

But why did that thought really, really bother me?

Well, I certainly didn’t want her in my mothers clothes. That would be just creepy, but not a problem since my family only brought clothes when they came so there would be nothing except……... I did have my own brand new housecoat. It would be big on her but it was all that was available

“ We really don’t keep too much up here, since this is really only a weekend place, but I do have a housecoat. You can use the guest bedroom to change if you want. I’ll go get it for you” Heading to my room, I grabbed it out of the box. It was big, but not too long in the legs. The material was thin and soft.
Giving it too her I pointed in the direction of the guest room and went to the kitchen to get her tea. To be honest, I was rather looking forward to seeing her in it.

Coming back with our teas I sat by the fire and waited for her to return.

" That would be great, thanks" I gave him a smile and waited for his return. Once he was back and handed his housecoat to me, I followed his direction to the guest bedroom.

It was a nicely decorated room with a queen sized bed, an antique dresser and mirror and a comfy looking chair in the corner by the window. After I stripped out of my wet clothes and put on the housecoat, which only came to just below my knees, I went to look out the window. The storm was still raging on and didn't show any signs of letting up anytime soon. For some reason Michael's call replayed in my mind again and I suddenly felt myself on the verge of tears. I had held it in so long in the car, not wanting to break down in front of Rick but I just couldn't do it any longer.

With a quiet sob, I sat down in the chair beside the window with my face in my hands and cried.......

She was taking her time coming back. I had sat there for almost 10 minutes before getting curious as to what was taking her so long. She simply had to lose the wet gym clothes and put in the robe. How hard could that be?

I waited patiently a few more minutes before getting up to investigate. I went to the room and knocked on the door asking if everything was OK. Hearing nothing I knocked again and called out “Ms. Parks?.......are you OK?”
She still did not answer so I put my ear to the door and thought I could just barely hear the sound of sobbing. Opening the door I saw her slumped in the chair crying as though she wasn’t even aware I was there.

“Stephanie?”

She looked up and tried to compose herself but couldn’t so I immediately moved over and without even thinking I started rubbing her shoulders as she cried. She did absolutely nothing to stop me. Part of me felt bad, yet another part of me was thrilled. Granted I was only rubbing her shoulder, but the fact was I was touching her and she was allowing it. I suspected that something a little stronger than tea was required.

Kneeling in front of her I brushed some hair out of her eyes and looked her straight on before speaking;

“Would you like something to drink? We have beer, wine, and several bottles of liquor. Maybe it will help you feel better. The storm isn’t letting up so it’s not like you will be driving any time soon.”

Oh hell. Rick's sudden presense in the room should have been enough to break through my crying spell but unfortunately, it only made it worse. I felt ashamed of myself- breaking down in front of a student- yet, by the look on his handsome face, it became apparant rather quickly to me that he was truly concerned- not horrified by my lack of composure.

Then he was there, beside me, rubbing my shoulders trying to console me. He had big, strong hands yet his touch was gentle, comforting. I paused when he knelt down in front of me, looking at him through tear filled eyes. I was past the point of dignity it seemed because when his hand tenderly moved the stray strands of my hair from my face, I actually closed my eyes and reveled in the contact.

He sounded so much like the adult I had watched him become when he offered me a drink and without thinking I nodded my head, " Do you have Scotch?" That would be the best to calm the restless emotions that I seemed incapable, at the moment, of controlling.

“Scotch, definitely. I will get you a double….you look like you need it.”

With that I went and poured a Scotch on the rocks for her and grabbed a beer for myself. The realization that I would be having a drink with her and comforting her alone in this cabin, where the only light was that being cast by the fire, with the exception of the kitchen light whenever I went in there. The living room was dark save for the flickering lights from the fire and it seemed like a nice comforting place. I wanted to be out here in front of the fire, but she was in the room sobbing so I had to go take care of her.

Coming back into the room I saw her slumped over trying to compose herself while wiping the tears away. I wanted to play this right and not push it too fast, otherwise she might withdraw. Handing her the glass I sat on the bed facing her waiting for her to be able to speak, as she took it gratefully and raised it to her lips taking a large sip, and closing her eyes for a moment.

“Look Stephanie, You are welcome to stay in here as long as you want, but I think the living room might be a bit more comfortable with the fire warming the room”

The scotch burned on it's way down my throat and then finally hit it's mark as it pooled in a warm puddle in my stomach. " Th..thank you, Rick." I grabbed a wad of tissues that luckily sat beside the bed and inelegantly blew my nose. I noticed he had a beer in his hand and while my first inclination was to remind him that he wasn't old enough to drink- Oh, forget it Stephanie.. I thought to myself, it wasn't like he was a little kid.

“Look Stephanie, You are welcome to stay in here as long as you want, but I think the living room might be a bit more comfortable with the fire warming the room”

It's a good thing he was such a calm natured guy, he was thinking clearly where I was not, " O.K., yes, you're right" I stood, apparantly too fast because I suddenly felt a bit light headed and must have stumbled a bit because the next thing I knew, Rick was there with his arm around me..steadying me. " Guess I must have stood too fast, thank you" I said as we walked together into the living room.

When she stumbled, I grabbed her by instinct, and put my arm around her to steady her, she grabbed me too with her arm around my waist. It was unintended yet it still felt incredible. Since her arm did not move, I kept mine where it was and steadied her as we walked to the living room. Sitting down with her in front of the fire I was shaking with excitement at the fact that I had been arm in arm with her and now we were in front of the fireplace alone having a drink.

She still seemed to be working to compose herself as she gulped the scotch. I placed my hand on her back and started gently rubbing her back as she drank the rest of her drink. I could tell she was still upset so I went and oured her another scotch while grabbing another beer. Sitting back beside her I passed her the drink which she took with a grateful smile as she dabbed at her eyes. I continued to rub her back and massage her neck.

" I'm...well, I want to thank you, Rick....as well as apologize to you for my behavior.." I paused and hiccup'd, instantly putting my hand over my mouth, and giving him an embarrassed smile. The scotch was settling nicely in all the right places and making me feel much more relaxed. "I know there is no excuse for losing my cool in front of you and I hope you can forgive me?" Another hiccup and I giggled, thinking of how silly I must look to him. My hair had almost fully dried by now but hung wild and messy around my tear stained face but surprisingly he didn't seem to mind nor did he look at me as if I was a nut case- which I really appreciated.

As the fire cast dancing shadows about the room, I looked at him....really looked at him, maybe as I never had before. And without much thought after that, I leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek, "You're a great guy, Rick"

Her awkwardness was unexpected. The entire time I had known her she was always so confident and self assured and here she was shy and embarrassed. I wanted to tell her that there was no reason to apologize. I was thrilled; the most beautiful woman in the world, who I had a massive crush on for years was now sitting in front of a fireplace with me having a drink as I massaged her neck. I was so anxiously nervous that no words came out.

She started hiccupping and giggling which was actually quite cute and apologizing for it.

Turning my head towards her to laugh with her about it I saw her staring at me, almost examining me. I wished I could know what she was thinking. She seemed to be deep in thought. Without warning she leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek and saying something which I don’t recall, because I was mesmerized by the fact that she had just kissed me. I turned to face her and she had not moved away, she was just staring at me while my hand was still on her neck. I can’t recall exactly what I was thinking, it sort of seemed like an exciting blur, but for whatever reason I went to say something yet leaned forward and touched my lips to hers. She did not resist (thank god) so I continued to kiss her as she seemed almost limp and nervous. She was shaking a bit yet at the same time she was breathing heavier and her heart beat was picking up. She did however seem somewhat stiff as though something was bothering her. Moving my other hand to her I pulled her in and again she did not resist but I could tell she was uncomfortable about something. My age? My being her student? I don’t know but despite her initial reaction she seemed to be a bit tense. As I opened my mouth hers opened to and I started probing in with my tongue……..

The kiss was so unexpected that it took me a moment to realize that the tongue that so tantalizingly swept inside my mouth making me feel tingly all over, was that of my student. Maybe it was the alcohol, yes, that had to be it, that despite my realization kept my mouth locked with his instead of pulling away.

It was surprisingly easy to imagine that there was absolutely nothing wrong with what I was doing, the truth was that it felt damn good and my breasts were suddenly filled with an ache that had my nipples hardening with desire. Yet, it was the sudden moisture I felt between my legs that startled me into pulling away. " R...Rick.."

All the nervousness I had felt up until this moment evaporated instantly. She did not get upset or slap me but rather kissed back. It was heaven. The woman I had dreamed about for years was now kissing me passionately in front of a fire in a country cottage with nobody for miles around to disturb us while a storm raged outside. I could sense by her reaction that she wanted this. She was pressed against me even though she had that tentative nervousness to her that lingered in the background.

Then she suddenly broke the kiss……………..I was disappointed, but not defeated. I knew right then that she was feeling the same things I was feeling, even if she believed that this was wrong. I held her close and she did not pull away fully; she simply broke the kiss and spoke my name with her voice shaking and her chest heaving as she breathed heavily, resulting in her bosom rising and falling sensuously underneath the robe.

Keeping my face close to hers, I massage the back of her neck while playing with her hair and keeping her lips within inches of mine as her sweet breath plays across my face.

“What is it?”

"What is it?”

Good question.... what was it that was happening here? I thought as I looked at him trying to find my voice. His eyes were alight with passion, so much so that it startled me and caused my breath to catch in my throat. My body was burning with a desire I had no business feeling and yet....why did I find it so hard to refuse?

" Rick, I....I know you've had a crush on me for a while now- and believe me, I'm very flattered but...this...this just isn't right.....this has to stop here." My voice lacked the intensity with which I had intended but I made myself move farther away from him nonetheless.

Her words could have hit me hard, but her uncertainty softened the blow considerably. She increased the distance between our lips but I still had my arm around her part way and was massaging her neck gently. She wanted to be with me. She felt it wrong because I was her student but I could see it in her. The way she fell into me, the way she initially kissed me, the way she responded when I kissed her, the way she trembled and the way she looked at me now…..I could tell she was conflicted. Being my teacher was a problem, but I would never tell anybody about this. Why would I get her in trouble and end a romance with her. I wouldn’t even tell my best friend.

Massaging her neck gently, I reached out with my left hand and brushed some hair out of her eye and then gently touched her face, feeling it’s softness on my fingertips as she looked at me nervously yet with passion.

“Crush wouldn’t adequately describe it. Ever since I saw you, I was mad about you. You were perfect. Even back when I was a skinny kid who first came to your class, I couldn’t stop staring at you; when you touched my hand I would stop breathing, when you walked past my desk the smell of you would get my heart racing. I have had girlfriends, but nobody satisfied me because the only thing I had on my mind was you. I’m sorry if that makes you uncomfortable but it’s the truth”

I continued to rub her neck as I lightly played my finger across her jaw line , turning my hand over and gently running the backs of my fingers along her neck to her collarbone

" Oh Rick...I...I don't know what to say, I...." My eyes closed just for a minute as he gently caressed my face. Now it was me that was having a hard time breathing as my heart raced against my ribcage. I fought like hell to ignore the needs and wants of my traitorous body that couldn't care less about what was ethical or morally responsible-it cared only about the urgent, primal hunger that had been awakened and wanted to be fed.

I turned away from his tempting touch and started to rise to my feet, thinking that if I could just get some distance between us, I'd be able to think rationally...that I'd be able to remember why this was so not a good idea and that it would be much easier to refuse his advances any further......

She was losing her self control. Her breathing was accelerated, her face flushed and I could see her heart pounding against her chest as she trembled. She had the most wonderful scent coming off her body and I wanted to kiss her again and taste her. She was beautiful and I had her here in front of a fire with me. I knew I could make this work, if I kept her close, without scaring her. She wanted to do the right thing,….she desired to give in. I sensed it wouldn’t take much more to make her lose that battle.

She moved to rise, and I knew it was because she wanted space to regain composure. I knew what she yearned for and I wanted to make sure she could not get her mind off of it. She was here, and if I played my cards right, she was mine. A she went to rise, I stopped her, placing my hand on her shoulder pulling her down. She put up a very mediocre resistance if any. Wrapping my arms around her from behind, I pulled her in close and started kissing her neck, and the whispered in her ear; “Don’t go. Let’s not lose this moment”, as I nibbled on her ear and squeezed her tight, kissing her neck as I ran my fingers through her hair

Back
Top Bottom