Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the Mask (butterfly0408/Kolath)

"Mmmm," she snuggled up with him under the covers and let her eyes drift closed, "Mmmm, I hope that is one large snack." She yawned loud and large, "I have not eaten since... since.... mmm I can't recall. Did we have dinner last night?" she was already half was passed out. "I sort of recall... were we at the dining room table?"

He was also starting to pass out as she mentioned the dining room. He smiled leaning in kissing her hair lightly. He knew that he had a few other things to explain to her letting her know about Everett and everything that had happened since the night at the ball. He sighed knowing that it could wait till after they had slept. He knew that with her forgiving him for not waiting she would be able to forgive him for what he had done to Everett after she heard what had happened.

With on last sweet sigh, Paige slipped into the land of dreams once again. And yet for the first time a long time, she slept with pleasant dreams in her head and a smile upon her face.

He also soon passed out dreaming of her the whole time. It was a few hours later when he woke. He felt her still laying beside him and he smiled feeling her warm body pressed close to his side. he suddenly had a huge craving come over him and it wasnâ??t for food. He slowly slipped down under the covers keeping them up around her as he slipped between her legs and started to lightly rub at her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned slightly, still in her dreams as he made his advances towards her. Without even thinking, for she was no where near aware of her actions right then, she rolled to lay fulling on her back and her legs slowly began to open for his touch.

He smirked knowing from her movements that she hadnâ??t woken up. That was just how he wanted it. he leaned in closer his mouth closing lightly around her clit sucking at it lightly as his fingers slipped into her quickly dampening pussy. he stroked at her g-spot lightly as his tongue and mouth worked hard on her clit.

Above the sheets, Paige looked so very peaceful. A soft smile on her face and the only sign of what he was doing to her below was an increase in her breath to very light panting. Below the sheets however was a whole different story. Her legs were spread wide now for him and he hips rose up to meet his lips, rubbing and grinding against his face.

He couldnâ??t help but chuckle growling into her clit sucking roughly on it his fingers working her g-spot harder thrusting his fingers in and out of her deeply. If only she knew how much this turned him on. She responded to his touches like what many people would expect of a wanton woman, but knowing how proper she was and yet clearly loved his touches made it all the more special. He knew that this was a side of her that only he would ever see and that made him love her all the more.

Indeed he would ever be the only one to see her in such a wanton state. For he was the only person that could make her feel this way. Could make her want sweet release so very desperately that she would beg and plead for it to be given to her. "Mmmm... mmmm ooooh..." she started moaning more vocally now, mumbling words here and there that sounded a little bit like 'please' and 'Cameron.'

He smirked knowing that even if she was awake she wouldnâ??t ask him to stop. knowing that when she dreamed of being pleasured it was he that she dreamed about was just more then he could handle. He started crying soft tears of joy as he continued his fingers thrusting and rubbing against her and his mouth working over her clit and pussy.

"Ooooooooh!" She was starting to pant harder, faster, body squirming in pleasure. The mattress was starting squeak and creak under her as she moved atop it. "Cameron... Cameron! Oh God Cameron!" she whimpered, struggling to reach the the peak he was pushing her towards.

His hand slipped under her ass holding her closer against his mouth as his tongue worked over her beautiful pussy and clit. He no longer cared if he woke her all he cared about was driving her to that peak and pushing her over it hard into a screaming orgasm like none she had ever experienced before as his fingers worked over her g-spot hard.

"Ahhh! AHHHH!" she was screaming out thought her panting, orgasm bearing down on her. It was there! Right there! In her dreams, she pictured this exact situation, not realizing that was what he was doing to her. He was indeed the man of her dreams, both in and out of them. "Cameron! CAHHHHmeron! OH CAMERON! AHHHH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as it hit her! Her body shivering, juices flowing, and after it had passed... and ONLY then... did her eyes at long last part as she woke from what she thought was a dream. "Mmmm."

There were a few servants passing by his door as she orgasmed and both of them stopped then looked at each other blushing and walking on pretending not to have heard that.

Slowly Cameron cleaned up her juices smiling growling at her taste before he started to slip up her body slowly finally poking his head out from under the covers resting it lightly between her breasts. â??Hello there my dear was there something really good going on in your dreams? Because you seriously just soaked my bed.â? He couldnâ??t help but smirk.

Truth be told, Paige had no idea that Cameron was still down between her legs, cleaning up what he had just done to her. She was slowly waking, not everything quite sinking in yet until his head just popped up between her bear beasts and he spoke. She had the funniest look of shock on her face and gasped, "You! You didn't!!" she was a wide, joyous smile on her face and a playful tone in her voice.

He smirked her juices still glistening from his lips as he moved up kissing her deeply now kneeling between her spread thighs. â??I didnâ??t do what?â? he kissed her again making it clear that she could still be tasted on his lips. his hand came up rubbing one of her full breasts as he continued to kiss her not even bothering to suppress a growl at the feel of her body against his.

"Mmmm!" Paige licked his lips while they kissed, knowing for sure now that her dream had been no dream at all, but a sweet reality. "You know very well what you have done Cameron. You bad little boy you. You took advantage of me while I was sleeping..." her smile remained playful, letting him know she was of course just teasing.

He smirked again pulling her close before rolling onto his back laughing and pulling her on top of him. â??Yes but I can plead insanity because of your beauty.â? He smiled brushing his hand over her side and up to cup one of her breasts gently rubbing at it. â??I canâ??t believe I would ever doubt your love Paige please forgive me.â? He leaned up kissing her softly nibbling on her lower lip.

Paige smiled warmly down at him, even as he nibbled her lip, "Cameron, of course I forgive you. You are my one and only true love. I could not go on without you. I love you so."

He smiled back at her laying back down his hands brushing down her sides to rest on her naked hips. â??Thank you my love and you are my one and only true love alsoâ?¦â? he smirked, â??Loveâ?¦since you are sitting up there I suggest we take advantage of this and seal our love once more with some passionate love making.â?

Paige groaned a little and plopped her head down on his chest, tilting her head to look up at his face, "The mind is willing love, but the body is wore out and hungry. We missed dinner last night, we missed breakfast AND lunch this morning. I fear I would faint if we made love again before I put something in my stomach."

Smirking and biting back the comment that came to mind when she mentioned putting something in her stomach. It was not the right thought to be having at that time. â??Your right my love we have gone too long without eating anythingâ?¦besides each other.â? He smirked growling leaning up and kissing her deeply smiling .

"Cameron!" she playfully scolded, batting at him lightly with her hand before rolling off him, and taking a sheet with her as she rolled right out of bed all together. She started to head for her clothing, the things she had wore at the party the night before. It was the only clothing she had with her after all. She had not expected to spend the night when she arrived last night.

Cameron followed her slipping up behind her in the sheet before she could lay hand on her clothes. â??Loveâ?¦you need to know I have been a bit obsessed with you since I left.â? he slowly led her over to a large wardrobe he opened it slowly showing many dresses hanging in it. he pulled her close his arms wrapping around her waist. â??You seem about the same size as when I left except these,â? his hands came up and brushed her breasts, â??Not too much bigger so they should fit.â? He kissed her neck lovingly, â??And I love how you look love before you get any ideas in your pretty head.â?

She smiled a little at the sight of the clothing. To know that he had cared enough to remember her in his home. Even when they were separated. Even when she was engaged to another person. Even when he was horribly angry with her..... he still pictured a place for her in his life. That was what these dresses meant to her. She laughed just a little bit as he felt her breasts, testing their size a bit before nibbing at her neck from behind, "Mmmm I was not going to say that. I was going to say thank you. That was all." Pulling away from him, she approached the clothing and started to go through them. They were all made of beautiful fabrics and colors. He knew her so well. Finally picking a simple lavender dress, a day dress really, for being around the house on a lazy day. Pulling it out she held it to herself and turned, "Well I have my clothing, and how about yours?" She was interested to see where he kept his clothing. He clearly intended her to be in this room since the clothing he had made for her was her, but what of his clothing? Did he place himself in this room with her as well?

Back
Top Bottom