Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the Mask (butterfly0408/Kolath)

He groaned thrusting hard up into her panting roughly as he could feel his own release coming quickly. His body shut down everything but the drive to make her his and make her orgasm. â??Paige, Paige my love! Iâ??m so closeâ?¦come with me Paige!!â? he thrust roughly into her taking a few last deep hard thrusts into her pushing in as deeply as he could before his release rolled over him and he came hard his seed pushing into her body with incredible force as he yelled her name to the sky.

She was not to far behind. Feeling him fill her with his hot seed was something her body could not handle. It was the final push she needed to send her screaming after him. Her whole body shivered and shuttered, the walls of her womanhood squeezing his cock, convulsing all around it. Her hands grasped his shoulder, digging her nails into his skin a bit there as she held on and road the waves of orgasm with him. It lasted a few, sweet, lusty moments before it past and left her blissfully satisfied and worn out. She soon lay limp against his chest, head near his shoulder, the water calming around them, their bodies still joined, breathing heavy.

Cameron took slow deep breathes leaning back against the edge of the tub his arms wrapped around her stroking her back. He had never felt so complete in all his life never felt so totally one with any person before unless it had been her and even then never this deeply. His hands brushed over her back as he smiled just holding her. it was all so perfect he never wanted this to end. He nuzzled her hair smiling and growling softly. â??Mmm my beloved wife for now and always.â?

"Mmmm," she moaned slightly, "mmm my love, my life, my world," she whispered to him before lifting her head to look up into his eyes, "my husband. How I love thee so." She moved her lips to kiss his chin lightly and a quick peck on his lips before resting her head against him again and nuzzling there. The water was starting to cool by now, it made her shiver a little bit.

He smiled growling and nuzzling more against her hair. The water was quiet cold for his taste and he leaned down nipping her neck softly. The only problem was he didnâ??t want to break the connection yet. He smirked whispering, â??Hold on.â? His hands came under her ass and he moved holding her close using the muscles in his legs to lift them both out of the water and the tub. He carried her over to the bed kneeling down before he laid her on her back his still semi-hard cock inside her.

Paige held her arms around his neck during the short ride to the bed in his grasp. She could not help but shiver slightly as the air hit her wet skin. It was chilly. Yet as he lay her down and she realized that they were indeed still intimately joined, she could not help but feel her blood start to run hot again. Rather that let him pull out all the way, Paige reached her hand up to grasp the back of his neck, pulling him down to kiss her, lay on top of her. Still between her spread legs and pulling him deep into her wet sex once again.

Cameron was of the same mind a Paige but wasnâ??t going to force her however he put up no fight when she pulled him back into her. He lay down on top of her pressing his body completely against hers, just supporting enough of his own weight as to not hurt her and let her breathe. He growled moving his mouth down to her breasts starting to suckle lightly on her still erect nipples. His hands explored her body groaning as he felt his semi-hard cock start to stiffen again and grow inside her.

"Mmmm," she moaned, nipping at her lower lip. A giggle soon followed as she could feel him growing inside her. It was an interesting and erotic feeling. She was happy to share it with him. "Mmm, I fear now that we have taken this step Cameron, I like it very much. Perhaps too much. Mmmm, I think we may spend much of our time doing it from now on. Can you forgive me for wanting you like this?"

He smiled stroking his hand over her cheek and down between her breasts. Leaning in and kissing her lips he whispered, â??There is nothing to forgive I love having this with you also.â? He nuzzled in close smiling and starting to slowly thrust inside her growing back to his full size. His hands found hers and moved them up above her head smiling interlocking their fingers together as he started to move inside her.

Paige licked at his lips before they kissed once more. She could not help but show her excitement at the way he took her hands and laced their fingers together. "Oooooh Cameron," she whispered against his lip, bucking her hips up into his gently, just getting started once again. How had she survived so long without his love and his touch? Paige never wanted to go another day without it again.

Cameron panted softly kissing her neck as his thrusts held the same slow passionate pace that he had started with. His hands held hers squeezing them lightly as his lips took her neck and nibbled lightly at it smirking at the small sounds of pleasure she was making. â??Iâ??m sorry for that day all those years ago Paige when I left you.â? His lips kissed the hallow of her neck and he nuzzled closer. â??I never meant it to be this long. Till we were together again.â?

It was almost like he was reading her mind. She had almost forgot he was almost always able to do that. It was like they were the same mind in to different bodies at time. They were made for one another. "It's alright Cameron. Ooooh, I am just so happy you came back to me. Ohhh Cameron! I love you!"

He kissed her again looking into her eyes as he pulled back leaning back on his legs changing the thrusting angle a little holding her legs wide apart as his thrusts became a little slower and more forceful pushing as deep as he could into her on each and every thrust. â??Mmmmm I love you too Paige more then I can ever say.â?

She smiled up at him, looking so full of bliss as he made love to her like this. It was so slow and passionate, a total mirror was what they had done only moments ago in the tub. It was like getting the best of everything their bodies could offer to one another in this way. It was wonderful, paradise. He was taking in swiftly towards the heavens once more. She slowed her pace to meet his. "Mmmm, slow and steady wins the race," she commented playfully with a smile.

He laughed softly his hands rubbing up and down her legs and thighs. â??You have no idea my love. I could keep going at this pace for quite some time.â? He leaned over kissing her knee softly loving being able to look down on her in passion and love. â??I will never tire of seeing you Paige even should you growl old and grey I will still only be able to see this young woman that I love.â? His pace never changed continuing the slow steady thrusting deep and hard into her.

She laughed slightly, "I am a long ways off from being old and gray. So... let us enjoy our youth while we can." She took her hands and lowered his face to hers, kissing his lips soft and slow, "Make love as often as we can, before we find ourselves facing the risk of breaking a hip or two." Laying her head back into the pillow, she found making love so soft and slow like this was just so soothing. "Mmmm, I could lie like this all day Cameron. Fall asleep like this only to wake just like this as well."

He smiled kissing her back and nodding his hands rubbing over her sides and breasts caressing them softly. â??I know my love I could do this for the rest of my life with you and die happy.â? He gently kissed and sucked at her breasts his hips never slowing, or increasing their pace. He leaned back to kneeling above her his hands brushing over her hips and thighs. â??Though I think if one of us fell asleep doing this I think it would defeat the purpose.â? He chuckled lightly.

She laughed a little and nuzzled against his cheek. The pace kept going on and on just like that. Slow, soft, loving. Words were hardly spoken between them. Only the occasional whisper spoke of love between sweet moans. Time just passed by them. Soon, without either of the lovers realizing it, 45 minutes had passed and they were still going at the same pace. The pleasure was so strong by now. It was like.... they had built it up to a place nearing a climax in 3 times the amount of time a fast hard pounding would have. This was something new and wonderful.

In the time he had come back in close kissing her softly many times moving over her neck and breasts with his soft loving hands. He hardly knew the time and didnâ??t care he had said and meant that he could continue doing this for all time and be forever happy. Normally with a hard rough pounding pace he would feel the pressure slowly building but no there was nothing it almost felt like he was just keeping the same level of pleasure throughout. That was why it shocked him to suddenly feel the pleasure jump from the stable level it had been at too near orgasm level in moments. â??Ooooo Paige I thinkâ?¦â? he was moaning deeply as he tried to tell he was reaching his climax.

"Hmmm," she moaned a little, nuzzling her cheek against his just the same way as she had for the last 45 minutes plus. She had no idea what was about to happen. She had no idea how close she was as well. It was something about the way they were doing it this time that it just kind of crept up upon them. Both of them. She was just starting to feel something there, but she still didn't know he was there, "What is it love?"

He couldnâ??t finish what he was saying suddenly he pushed in a little rougher and deeper then he had been for the last forty-five minutes. His seed spilled out in great long thick hot jets deep inside her waiting pussy. panting and groaning deeply his orgasm overwhelmed Cameron and he just let himself go into it cumming harder than he ever had before.

Her eyes went wide, her mouth opening in a great gasp of surprise as he started filling her with his hot seed. "Cameron!" she whispered, shocked it had come along so suddenly. And the shock continued as she herself started to cum only moments later, urged on by his climax. "Oh my- Ah!" she yelped out a little, pressing her hips up into his as she joined him in bliss. The most amazing feelings of pleasure she had ever had in her entire life.

He panted roughly the orgasm draining him of everything. He collapsed down barely catching himself on his forearms. He nuzzled in close panting into her neck before he slowly rolled to one side slipping out of her as their shared orgasm finished. He pulled her close against his side nuzzling her hair. â??Wowâ?¦justâ?¦wow.â? It was all he could think of to say as he kissed her hair stroking her back.

Paige was still shivering with little tremors in the aftermath of her orgasm. It had been... well he said it best. "Wow indeed. Mmmm, best way to say it." She nuzzled nice and close against his side, resting her hand upon his chest, leaning in and kissing his bare skin lightly before laying her head down.

A few moments later, a knock came at the door, followed by the voice of one of his servants, "My lord. Lunch awaits you in the main hall whenever you would like it." Paige rolled a little over to look at the table where he had set the breakfast they had not ever shared. It sat cold and untouched there and she couldn't help but laugh a little and bury her blushing face into his skin.

Cameron sat up a little in bed reaching for the covers until he heard his servantâ??s voice. He smirked a little leaning down kissing Paigeâ??s hair. â??We wonâ??t be down for launch Christine have chef plan for a afternoon snack.â? There was a quiet, â??Yes milordâ? before they heard her walk away. Smiling he nuzzled against his lovers hair. â??Mmmm I donâ??t know about you my love but I am tired and could use a little sleep till that snack later on.â? His hand rubbed her side and back as he held her close smiling.

Back
Top Bottom