Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the Mask (butterfly0408/Kolath)

She sighed a happy little sigh, laced with the sounds of a pleasurable moan. She laid her head back against his shoulder as he showered her with affection. This was not how she had once imaging the first time to be, but things had changed since that time. Now, this was exactly how she knew she wanted it to be. Her left hand continued to gently stroke at his leg while the other reached up to rest upon his hand on her breast, gently stroking his hand and wrist as he touched her lovingly. "Mmmm," she got a sly little smile on her face, "Show me. Show me how much you love me Cameron. And I will show you just how much I love you in return."

He smiled kissing her neck lightly nibbling just below her ear. He smirked his hands still rubbing her breasts, one slowly slipping down over her stomach, his arm brushing along her side as it moved. His lips nibbled up to her ear growling â??mmm how would you show me my dear? Since your hands canâ??t reach my cock.â? He pulled her back against him making sure her back was pressed against his chest and she could feel his hard cock. His hand pushed down between her legs before she could do anything and started to lightly rub at her outer lips.

"Ahhhh!" Paige gasp and moved in what was basically an almost violent spasm in his grasp. Cameron had been the last one to touch her mound years ago and now her womanhood was very happy to have his touch back once again. Paige started to nip at her lower lip and ground her ass against this hardening cock. This was what she had been waiting for, and it was perfect. Every second of it.

He held her tight so she didnâ??t hurt herself as his fingers continued their slow gentle movement over her outer lips. he kissed and nibbled at her neck more as his fingers played with her breast and nipple. His hand between her legs rubbed a little harder encouraging her to spread her legs for him. â??I love you Paige so very very much.â?

Her legs gently parted for him as if it was second nature. It was pure instinct to welcome his hand between her legs and she still had that instinct all this time later. "I... mmmm.... I love you," she moaned out before letting a whimper slip in at the end. "Cameron.... mmmmm, oh Cameron...." She turned her head and tired to find his lips with hers.

He smiled kissing her lips deeply letting his tongue slip past her lips and begin playing with hers. His fingers slowly spread open her outer lips and began gently brushing at her inner ones. He was being a horrible tease and he knew it. finally his fingers came up and rubbed lightly at her sensitive clit as he slowly moved another down and slipped one finger into her.

Paige nipped at her lower lip, whimpering in pleasure from all these familiar sensations. He always knew hot to touch her. It really was amazing how far they had gone with touching and teasing and yet she still remained a virgin. That would soon be over, but for now, she was just indulging herself. Yet, she wanted him to enjoy himself as well. Reaching for the edge of the tub, she held on to balance herself and turn around in the tub, so she now was face to face with him, her legs wrapping around him, almost at the point where they would be joined, but it was not time for that yet. Her eyes roamed over his body a moment as she raised herself onto her knees. "You have not had your bath yet..." she whispered as she reached for the soap and a cloth. Lathering the cloth up, she started to wash him with her delicate touch, rubbing the cloth over his skin, nipping her lip as she worked. It was symbolic really. A cleansing of the past and starting a new future once again for them.

Cameron looked up at her as she turned. His hands came back around her hips rubbing at her ass lightly looking into her eyes. He was ready if she was but was still willing to wait wanting to draw out their first time as long as they could. Smiling he leaned back against the edge of the tub letting her explore his chest clearly remembering what she was feeling. His hand brushed up over her body gently squeezing her breast as he came up brushing his thumb against her lips. before he leaned in kissing her deeply.

As her hand massaged over his chest, the other came to join it. Her eyes left his and lowered to watch her own hands. She found her mouth started to go dry as she watched. A moment later, her eyes lowered to see him rock hard under the water. She unconsciously licked her lips at the delicious sight of it. Her tongue licked a bit at his thumb as he was rubbing her lip. By the time her eyes rose once again, he was upon her, kissing her and making her head spin. Her hands gently wrapped around his chest, her hands rubbing over his back as she returned the passionate kiss. She nuzzled herself closer, causing her lower lips to brush against his hard length.

He kissed her deeply groaning softly as he felt the heat and wetness of her womanhood press against his length. It was clearly different from the wetness of the water around them and he craved to feel more of it. his hands came down resting on her ass holding her up so she could relax and not be impaled on his thick member. He broke the kiss pressing his forehead against hers as one hand slipped around and pressed a finger into her slick lips. â??I need you Paige Iâ??m not sure I can wait any more.â?

She whimpered and nuzzled her hips against his hand. By now she was panting as well, pressing her forehead against his. At first her eyes were closed, but a few moments after he whispered her desperation to her, she opened her eyes and gazed into his, whispering back, "Then don't wait anymore Cameron. I have been waiting so long now! I just... oh, I want you Cameron. I want you now..."

He pulled back looking into her eyes seeing she was as sure as he was. Slipping his finger out of her dripping sex he moved both hands to her waist and then leaning in to kiss her he slowly lowered her till her lower lips brushed against his tip. Moving down to her neck he kissed her lightly nibbling as he slowly started to push inside her waiting warmth. Stopping as he felt resistance, he kissed her ear whispering. â??This will hurt loveâ?¦are you ready?â?

Kiara gasped a little with this new feeling starting to flood every nerve in her lower body. "Cameron...." she gasped as her cheek nuzzled against his affectionately, her hand clutching to his shoulders now, "I know. Ooooh, I know but I don't care. I'm ready. Cameron, I love you and I am ready to be yours. Take me... make love to me..."

He nipped her neck growling and pulling her back up a little and suddenly pushing in past her hymen taking her virginity for himself pushing in deeply. He rested after he finished pushing into her his entire cock buried inside her as he stroked and kissed her neck and back knowing that she would need a few moments to recover. â??I love you Paige and I always will.â?

It only took a moment, but everything changed in that moment. A moment filled with pleasure and pain all at once. Her hold body tensed in that moment, her nails digging slighting into his skin. A shocked jolt rushing through her entire body and a small, gasp right into his ear before it was a whimper in his ear. She did her best to hide the pain from him, to make him think it had not been so back, but it was hard. She could not speak. And yet, with all that negative, she welcomed every bit of it, for it all meant one wonderfully thing, "I'm... I'm yours now..." she whispered weakly, "Forever. I belong to only you. I love you."

He leaned his head down kissing the joining of her neck and shoulder sighing as he stroked her back. â??And I belong only to you my love. Only one woman shall ever come to my bed again.â? His hands brushed down over her hips and thighs before running lightly back up over her breasts cupping them as he kissed her throat nipping at the sensitive skin letting her have time to relax and except his length inside her without pain.

It was she that was the first to move against him. It was a small move, a very tentative one, but she could not just sit there any longer. Every maiden knew there were pain, the the promise of more drove her now. She wanted to reach that pleasure with him. She wanted to wipe the memory of ever other sexual experience he had had in their time apart and replace then with only memories of her sex wrapped tight around him, her moans in his ear, her body pressed against his. With a moan, she tilt her head back in the same moment that she started to move against him, rocking her hips very slowly against his.

His hands closed around her waist as she started to move and helped guide her in her movements at first slow gentle rocking motions. He leaned forward kissing and nibbling at her throat growling and whispering words of love and passion to her as his hands guided her to a lightly more thrusting motion his hips rocking up to meet hers still being gentle and soft. So gentle that the water was barely moving around them.

"Oooooh... oh Cameron..." she moaned before gasping at the this new sensation of having him inside her. "Ca-Ca-Cameron oh God!" The pain was going, going, it was gone and only the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced was left. It was impossible to define it. It was just, "Heaven!" she whimpered out suddenly. "Cameron this is heaven! Oh... I never knew! I never knew it could be like this with you." She was getting a little bolder, moving and thrusting a little faster against him. "Oh baby..."

He groaned nuzzling into the base of her throat nipping and sucking at the small pulse there as his hands kept up with her and drove her to more and more. He leaned back pulling her lips down to meet his as he kissed her deeply catching her pants and moans in his mouth as he moved up against her hips. Growling deeply he moved his hands down to her hips circling around them on each side to help her move even harder on him. â??Oh Paigeâ?¦its so goodâ?¦P-Paige I love you so much I never felt so good.â?

Her lips danced wildly against his in a passionate kiss. Her arms moved the same time his did, moving them to wrap around his neck, holding here faces so very close. While he spoke, she started to work at nibbling his lower lip, "Mmmmm.... mmmm!" There movements were getting more violent now, the water was being to get rocker the more their love making increased. Soon, it would be spilling over the sides.

He growled kissing her deeply again his tongue pushing into her mouth dancing with hers in a simple but long honored dance of passion. He groaned as he helped her move even harder the water splashing out onto the stone floor as he thrust up to meet her down thrust. He loved her so much and it was being put into every movement they made in their first time as man and woman as they became one in a way that was more than physical almost more of a spiritual bonding as they made love.

Soon, hints of a familiar sensation deep in the pit of her stomach was starting to make itself known. It was still a ways off, but it's presence turned her even wilder still. Her body began to move in ways she didn't even know it could, and she was fighting to make the feeling inside grow and grow and explode within her. She wanted it to him as well. Her fingers laced up into his hair, tugging at his locks, twisting them around her fingers so much that her hands were basically trapped there, her lips pressing against his, her tongue attempting to enter his lips and dance with his own.

Cameron groaned as he kissed and nipped at her neck thrusting up to meet her down thrusts pushing hard into her tight warm womanhood. His fingers dug into her hips as he panted into her ear feeling his own release coming up fast. Despite having not been near Paige for all those years he found that she and he remembered each otherâ??s sensitive spots very well. All he had been imagining for all these years was where to touch on her body to drive her toward the edge.

He still knew her well. For he was taking her quickly to the edge. Faster then she ever thought she could get there. One moment, her release was but a distant feeling. And now? Now it was just about banging on the door, wanting to get out. "Cameron! Ahh! Oh God! Cameron!" she had her head tossed back so she was moaning to the sky now. She was starting to get in that zone now when her body just moved on pure, utter, instinct. Beyond her control, driving towards heaven!

Back
Top Bottom