Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the Mask (butterfly0408/Kolath)

Paige's hands were twisting in the sheets under her as she filled herself with the anticipation of having him within her once more. The only man she would ever have within her, it was a wonderful feeling, knowing that she'd only even know him, he would always be the perfect fit within in folds. And then he thrust forth and she gasped in pleasure, twisting the sheets even more, throwing her head back into the sheets, "Ahhh!" she was not loud about it, knowing she had to be quiet as she could be with others in the next room. Letting one hand leave the sheets, she wrapped it gently around his neck, rubbing at his skin with her thumb and pulling him down into her lips once more for a loving kiss.

His lips came to hers kissing her deeply growling and panting softly as he started thrusting deep and fast in and out of her. his hands rubbed over her breasts teasing them through her corset. He nibbled on her lower lip for a moment before he moved down to kiss and nibble at her neck. There was a need driving him urging him to want to move faster something about the fact that society thought that doing this before marriage was wrong but how could it feel so right then. â??I love you Paige who will soon be my wife.â?

She could not help but giggle a little bit at a sudden thought that came to mind. This was the true meaning of a 'quickie.' She attempted to nibble back a moment, but his lips moved away before she had the chance at it. That was certainly alright with her though. Anything and everything he did was always alight with her. Paige did not even let the thought of what society would think cross her own mind. She only focused on the second bit of his thought... THIS was right. Her hand moved to just rest upon his hip a moment and she coo'ed a little to him, "Hey there, where it the race?"

Cameron stopped for a second before smiling leaning back down kissing her lips softly. â??Iâ??m sorry love just a bit nervous with your sisters and mother out in the other room.â? He nuzzled kissing her neck his thrusts beginning again just slower this time though still passionate and loving. â??Mmmm my love.â? His hands now more purposed moved down over her sides brushing over her thighs and rubbing them lightly.

She laughed ever so slightly, "We have little time, yes, but not THAT little of time my dear. We can't be so slow it takes forever, but neither must we go so fast neither of us recall it ever happening." Her hips started to move against his, meeting his pace and even speeding it up just a hair more to something just about right, "I want to remember every moment of this day."

He smiled his hands coming up to brush along her neck and jaw line. He knew her body well enough to be able to picture her even through the blindfold but there was something about not being able to see her that heightened the sense of touching her. he matched her pace growling as he could already tell just the time it would take him to finish at this pace. He leaned in close kissing her lips still having his hands resting on her cheeks. â??As do I my love, this is the day that the whole world will learn how much I love you.â?

"And they will know I love you as well," she added, nipping his lip while her hands both started to roam over his body, touching here and there, picturing it with every touch. "Mmm, note to us, we must play with blindfolds again some time. My senses are simply soring Cameron! Mmmm, makes me feel oh so sensitive, everywhere."

He smiled leaning in and kissing her neck nipping at it softly his thrusts staying the same pace as he growled lightly. â??mmm I know my love it feels the same with me, but I should mention that you have always been very sensitive to my touch.â? His hand moved to her breasts finding her nipple through her corset just to make the point a bit more obvious.

That touch made her yelp out, throwing her hand over her mouth quickly and laughing a little. "You made your point," she whispered, "but for this one time, I suggest you not give me surprises like that. I can't help the noises I made when I am surprised like that, you know that my sweet." A smirk crossed her lips once more, though he could not see it, "It will be hard enough to stay quiet when you help me reach my peak. Which, by the way, mmmmmm, I'm just about starting to feel creeping up on me my love."

He smiled having learned so much about her body in the months they had been making love that he had already guessed she was getting closer. There was a lot of temptation to take the chance of being caught and continue his surprise touches but he decided against it since it there would be hell to pay if they were heard. He growled nipping at her collar bone as he increased his thrusting a little his mouth moving back up to hers to kiss her deeply as they neared their peaks.

With their lips together, she used the change to let his kiss absorb all the sound that he would take. And she hoped that was a lot, for she suddenly was running the risk of getting downright loud with him. Close. She was OH so close that within moments, her hips were trying to catch up with his and push it that last little bit. And then... bliss overtaking her whole being. A familiar feeling that she loved every time.

He was right with her hoping that she would be able to block most of the sound he made also. He thrust into her one last time feeling the familiar feeling of her walls closing around him in her release of pure pleasure and he joined her in that same moment, filling her with his seed one last time before they were married. He was panting hotly when he finally felt safe pulling his mouth away from hers and just gently nuzzling into her neck sighing lightly in pure pleasure of knowing that she was his and only his. â??I love you Paige.â?

Paige lovingly nuzzled back, "Mmmm..." It had been quick, yet it had also been perfect. "I love you t-"

A knock came at the door, followed by someone trying the thankfully locked doorknob. "Paige? Paige dear open up the door." It was her sister. Seemed they really finished in JUST the nick of time! "We are running late Paige! We need to get you into your dress still. Come now Paige, open the door."

Paige was pushing on Cameron to get up at once, but was calling to her sister through the door, "I'm coming!" Before going back to a whisper for Cameron, "I love you!" She gave him one last quick kiss, "but you have to go! I love you, I love you, I will see you soon! I love you! GO!"

He chuckled lightly at the knock on the door finding it reassuring that fate was on their side for this. He moved back and helped her smooth down her skirts knowing that he would be alright to go back to his room as he was. He knew where he had left her panties and smirked as he slipped them into his pocket. Leaning in one last time he kissed her his fingers slipping under her blindfold starting to slip it off at the same time whispering a soft word. He and her blindfold disappeared at the same time, taking her panties with him.

Coming back to his room he sighed reaching up and taking his blindfold off. His room felt so empty without her but he also knew that they would be together in the master bedroom tonight. He smiled and got out of the bed he had been laying in when he popped out to her room. He straitened his clothes keeping her panties in his pocket as he finally was ready and headed for the chapel where everyone was waiting for him. as he entered they all took their places, himself and his groomsmen at the front of the chapel with the priest and they waited for the bride and he ladies to come.

Paige reached around, looking for her panties, not realizing it was him that took them. There was no more time to stress about that though for her sister was knocking once more. She could not wait any longer.

Once they re-entered the room things happened in a flash. They placed the dress over her head and laced her up into it. The dress was a bit elaborate, but she loved it never the less. Long lace sleeves and a train flowing long behind her. Laces up the back and beads hand sticked all over the bodice and the veil over her face. Holding a bouquet of fresh picked violets that matched her dresses her sisters wore as her bridesmaids.

And before she knew it, there she was, on her father's arm, standing at the end of the isle, looking down at Cameron, standing there waiting for her to walk down and join him, become his wife. She smiled, her heart beat started racing. She wondered if he knew it... for she had slipped the stone that connected them into her bodice. It rested snuggly in her cleavage.

She started to slow walk down the isle to meet him, a smile upon her lips.

Cameron just stood there in total shock as she came into view. Had it not been for the years he had spent learning to remain in control somewhat he would have been standing there slack jawed at how beautiful she looked. As it was he was still staring like a idiot a look of pure joy and happiness on his face as she came down toward him led by her father. He now understood why a groom should not see his bride before the wedding, had Cameron seen Paige even in the slightly undressed state he was in when he had come to her roomâ?¦he would never had been able to leave her.

His hand dropped to his pocket where he had both her panties and his stone that was his present to them both. He could feel her warmth coming off it and knew she had it on her, smirking a little when he thought about where she could have it. he had to push that thought away quickly or he was going to just disappear with her the instant she was next to him. which wouldnâ??t be long as her father was about to pass her arm to Cameron, who stepped forward to willingly except her before turning them both toward the priest.

Paige took a moment to kiss her father on the cheek through her veil before turning her attention back to Cameron. It was all upon him now. Like there was no one else in the whole room or even the whole world. The moment her father handed her off to Cameron, she was already his, even without the words being said yet. She was his.

Together, they moved up to the priest, and the ceremony began. She hardly heard most of the words for her head was spinning, in a good way of course. It was not until she heard her name that she realized the moment had arrived.

"Do you, Paige Elizabeth Miller, take this man, Lord Cameron Lionel Ravenhurst to be your lawfully wedded husband..." she was holding his hands and looking into his eyes, tears shimmering in her eyes. Tears of such joy at long last. "to have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live..."

"I do," she nodded a little with her response.

Cameron was just as lost in her presence and eyes as she was his. There was no one else and never had there ever been anyone else. He heard the most important part of the ceremony start and smiled as she quickly responded to the question already knowing her answer but something about hearing it at this point made it seem so much more vivid and have a much deeper point to it.

â??Do you, Cameron Lionel Ravenhurst, take this woman, Paige Elizabeth Miller to be your lawfully wedded wifeâ?¦â? his breath caught as the priest said wife knowing that finally she would be his by law not just in their hearts and no one could ever take them apart. â??To have and to hold, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall liveâ?¦.â?

â??I do,â? his eyes locked with hers for a moment before the priest continued..

â??Have you the rings?â?

The best man held out the one for Cameron and the maid of honor the one for Paige. The ring that Cameron had he had told her about years ago back before he had left for the war, it was a ring that his mother had picked out just for her already knowing years before the two children were old enough to think of marriage that the two of them would end up married. â??With this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worshipâ?¦â? even though his tone never changed as though he was just reciting something a look crossed his face that spoke of the volumes that the last statement meant he was going to do to her. â??And with all my earthly goods I thee endow.â?

Paige blushed a little bit the the bit about his body. It was a common line, but it meant a lot more between them. She hoped that no one noticed her reaction to those specific words, especially the priest.

She handed her bouquet to her maid in the trade for the ring and took his hand and replied, "With this ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship and with all my earthly goods I thee endow.”

"Then, by the power vested in me by the church and before these witnesses, I now pronounce thee," Paige held her breath, "husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Paige held her breath and waited for a the moment he would raise her veil and kiss her, sealing the deal.

"Then, by the power vested in me by the church and before these witnesses, I now pronounce thee, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Cameron needed no such cue he leaned in close to her his hands slipping down and lifting her veil whispering so only she could hear. â??I do with all my heart and shall for all eternity.â? He kissed her deeply his one hand slipping around her waist the other brushing along her cheek and into her hair a little holding her close as they shared their first kiss as husband and wife.

The crowd cheered everyone was on their feet clapping for the newly wedded couple, but Cameron was in a world that only held one other person. The kiss continued as the commotion continued around them. They were alone in their own world where only each other existed and wanted it to remain that way for all time.

Paige lovingly returned his kiss. Her one hand rose to rest upon his chest while the other wrapped around his neck. They were man and wife at last. She could let him know now. Oh sure, she could wait until that night, but she wanted to, had the urge to tell him right this moment. The first thing she ever said to him as his wife. It might make a good story once day.

She pulled her face back after the kiss and smiled, a warm, loving smile, but before he could direct them away from the alter and back down the isle, she leaned her lips to his ear to whisper their little secret so only he would hear it, "Cameron... I'm pregnant..."

Cameron smiled at his bride and was about to turn them down the aisle when she leaned up and whispered that she was pregnant into his ear. He froze for a moment then turned looked at her shock on his face before it broke into a perfectly radiant smile. He didnâ??t care for properness or correctness at this point. He wrapped his arms around her waist and there on the alter before all those people he swung her around in his arms holding her close kissing her deeply ass he did.

The remainder of the day passed quickly and perfectly. The two of them could not have been happier and though the rest of their life together was not perfect as it is in stories. One thing was always true is that they loved each other and were always there for each other through whatever trials may come to them. They truly were able to live happily ever afterâ?¦their son however, well thatâ??s another story.

Back
Top Bottom