Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the Mask (butterfly0408/Kolath)

He smiled still holding her close leaning in and nuzzling against her neck smirking as his teeth gently brushed over one of the more sensitive spots on her neck. â??I will love it my dear because it comes from your heart. And I love you desperately.â? His arms slipped around her waist pulling her close kissing her lips deeply holding her tight against his body feeling every one of her curves mold against him as though she was made to fit him in every way. His hand slipped into her hair growling into the kiss before he pulled back panting against her lips as his forehead rested against hers. â??Mmmm love we still have several minutes before midnight perhaps.â? Kisses her deeply, â??We shouldâ?¦â? kiss, â??make the bestâ?¦â? kiss, â??of it.â? his cocky smile said everything he was thinking without words.

She smirked back and gave in to his lips happily. "Mmmmm, you sure my love?" She rubbed her body just as teasingly against him, "For what I would have in mind, a few minutes is no where near enough time for it. At least... we would not be able to do it justice."

He growled lightly his fingers brushing over her sides letting his fingers lightly trail over her dress and corset and breasts below them. â??Mmmm I know love but it is going to be so hard keeping my hands off you all day tomorrow.â? He leaned in nipping her lower lip growling in passion as his fingers started to work on the front ties of her dress growling into her neck where he was kissing and nipping softly, as his fingers worked on the cords holding her dress up.

Paige groaned. Paige whimpered. She rose her hands up to his... glancing at the clock in the distance... and smacked them off her laces, "We can't!" When his hands were away, she started to retie them with a sigh, still close to his body, "We will never finish in time, and I could not bare to stop half way through it. I suppose you will just need to learn a little self control, now won't you?" Her smile was teasing him, yet she was serious at the same time. "As much as I would love to make love one last time to you before we are wed..." she whimpered a little again, her resistance was weak, but she had to hold on to it.

He growled almost not caring about the time it was all he could not to just take her right there pushing her skirts up. He panted leaning into her neck his hands coming up to hers growling nipping her neck his breath playing over her soft skin. â??I donâ??t know if I can Paige.â? His knee pushed between her legs forcing her skirts up between her legs against her womanhood. He suddenly pulled back turning around breathing heavily. â??I love you Paige more then I can say but you had better not be there when I turn around or tradition be damned.â? He was trying to regain a little composure taking time just to make sure he wouldnâ??t jump her the moment he saw her again.

Paige was just as hot and bothered as him, but knew she had to resist him and the temptation. They had had so much bad luck in the past, she did not want to tempt fate anymore then they already had. They needed all the luck in the world.

And yet now she felt horrible. She stood there a moment, looking at his back, not sure if she should go. This was not how she had imagined there last moment together as just Paige and Cameron, but it would have to do she supposed. "I love you," she said before turning and retreating back into the manor, up her room, locking the door behind her... regretting her choice a few moments later.

He turned around hearing her rushing off his body shaking with suppressed tears. He hadnâ??t wanted this romantic night to end like this. It would have been perfect to have a last time with her making love under the moonlight and stars just as Cameron and Paige. He knew that they had the rest of their life together and that there would be many more romantic moments to be together but he had wanted tonight to be special. His mind was churning on ways that he could make it happen for themâ?¦one last time of them being just Paige and Cameron.

Paige found it hard to sleep at all that night and we very tired by the time the next morning came. There was no time to rest then though for the whole house was twittering with activity. The bridesmaids came into her room bright and early and started to help her prepare herself. They all were giggling and fussing about her. Her hair, her makeup, everything. Before anything more happened though, she gave the small token she had gotten for Cameron and handed it to her sister, her maid of honor, asking her to give it to him with her love. It was only a small token. A small charm upon a chain that she had a butterfly engraved upon one side, and on the other side, a small simple message. 'Forever will I love you - Paige' She had another one made he would get to see. A heart exactly the same only on the one side she had engraved a mask, and the back was blank still. She would let him put his own message upon it at a later date. Until then, she wore the mask and the heart around her neck.

Cameron had barely slept also sitting looking at the two strips of cloth in his hands. He sighed taking one of the blindfolds and wrapping it around a softly glowing sapphire stone, along with a note. He heard the knock on the door and went to answer it smiling at his soon to be sister-in-law. He took the pendent smiling tears already coming to his eyes at the symbolism of it. he was so caught up in the moment that her maid of honor was already starting to leave when he remembered his gift. He handed it to her with the note saying to give her the note first. After she left he went and sat back down on the bed picking up another stone this one a scarlet red ruby. He sat the edge of the bed waiting.

The note read simply â??Paige send everyone out of the room and lock the door before putting the blind fold on and holding the stone in your hand. â??

Paige was just about to get into her wedding dress when her sister returned with the gift. All the girls giggled and gathered around to see what he got her. Tenderly unwrapping the gift, the stone made them all gasp. "Any man that gives gems for a gift is a keeper!" one of them said as the others laughed. While they all laughed, she unfolded the note and read it. Her cheeks were a little flushed as she wondered what special secrets the stone held he wanted to reveal to her in private. "Everyone, I would just like a little time to myself before we finish and put on that confining gown. If you could all just.... perhaps dress yourselves? In the next room?" They were looking at her like she was a little crazy, yet they all agreed to do as the bride asked, leaving her. Once she was by herself, she locked the door and followed the other instructions in the note. Tying the cloth around her around her eyes before clutching the stone in her hands, holding it to her heart.

Cameron held his stone to his heart and felt to slight change in the warmth smiling. He tied the blindfold over his own eyes. He knelt down bringing the stone to his lips kissing it softly before whispering some soft words of power. Both stones glowed in their hands and heated to a warm gentle heat.

He slowly disappeared from his room and began appearing in hers. His hands were on hers holding her hands and the stone as one. After he was fully there he chuckled lightly, â??Hello my love do you like my gift?â?

Paige felt it too, the warmth. It was a wonderful feeling. Like she was not along. Like she would never be alone again. And then, his voice and his presence fill her being. She gasped a moment, fearing that he was looking at her and she tried to pull away, "What are you doing!? It's bad luck Cameron! You know that! Do you forget last night so soon!" She was a panicked and flustered to say the least!

He felt her pulling away but he knew that he needed to keep her hands where he could find them or this might not work. His hands followed hers staying with them as he tried to calm her. â??Paige I know I know and I canâ??t see youâ?¦I just hope you have the blindfold on like I asked.â? He gently started to guide her hands to his face. â??I canâ??t see you and I hope you canâ??t see meâ?¦I mean we arenâ??t supposed to see each otherâ?¦doesnâ??t say we canâ??t be together now does it?â? even though she couldnâ??t see him he smirked.

She ended up smirking as well, sighing as the tension started to go away. "What a perfect little loop hole. I am so happy you thought of it." With her hands still on his face, she leaned in and captured his lips with a kiss. "And yes, I am wearing the blindfold. And holding my gift. I am sure you know what it is, but let me in on the secret?"

He standing and smirking kissing her back his hands slipping around her waist. â??Well it is a stone that will allow us to always be together.â? He slowly started to lead them by memory over toward the bed in the room. He had been having a master bedroom added on to the manor for them but for now they both slept in what were the guest quarters. â??the stones are made of a magic older then any otherâ?¦the magic of love when a wizard is married these are created by him for him and his wife. I have another stone that is back in my room or where ever I was when I came through it.â? he smiled kissing her again. â??They will allow us to be together no matter how far apart we are and allow us to return to where we were when we are doneâ?¦â? he smirked leaning down kissing her neck, â??Being together.â?

A little gasp escaped her lips as he kissed her, shivering in reply. Her body was still all hyped up from the night before, not finding her release with him then, but hearing him hint towards it... she smiled knowing they were soon to finish what they left off with the night before. It made her... made her want to tell him. She had one more wedding gift for him, but she did not know if she should give it to him now, or later on. No, not yet. When they lay together as man and wife. That was when she would give him the first gift of hopefully many in the future. "Be.... together... hmmmm? Here, in this bed, one last time?" she sat herself down upon the edge of the bed he had led them too, tugging him down to sit with her.

He smiled sitting down next to her kissing her shoulder lightly. â??Yes one last time like we wanted so bad last night but couldnâ??t haveâ?¦now we can.â? He gently turned her face pressing his lips to hers as his hand brushed down over her collar bone to the ties of her corset. â??Seems I caught you half dressed my loveâ?¦thatâ??s good I want to take your wedding dress off tonight only as a symbol that you are my wife once and for always.â?

"Mmmm," she moaned against his lips, "Careful... it took a long time to get this dressed. And if the girls return to find me fully naked once more, they will question what I have been up to while they all dressed in the other room." She took his hand and lowered it from her corset down to her leg, placing his hand right upon the garters she was wearing, "You came at the perfect time. Any later, and I would have had my dress on."

He growled softly his other hand brushing over her cheek and neck as the hand at her leg brushed along the garter. â??Mmm what is this? Is my future wife wanting to feel all sexy for me?â? he smirked and kissed her deeply before he knelt down nuzzling against her legs through her petticoats. â??Mmm you know that a woman of your beauty can in fact kill a man with such trappings he will have died from being exposed to the most sexy creature alive.â? He smirked and started to brush one hand up her calf bringing her skirts with it.

There was a big grin on her face. She loved sex play with him ever so much. There was no doubt... she would never tire of it. Not even if they lived to be a thousand together. "You make me feel sexy even without them. Knowing how you look at me, even without these blindfolds... it's more then enough to make me feel like I am sexy. I don't know if I would go as far as the most sexy creature alive... you do come pretty close and in my opinion you certainly surpass myself. I am common compared to a herculean-ese god of a man as you." She was stroking his ego a little bit, but also teasing him with words, seeing what his reactions would be. She gently rubbed her leg against his hand as he traveled up it.

He chuckled nipping at her knee as he pushed her skirt up past it. â??Mmmm Perhaps I am my love but even Hercules never compared to Diana or Aphrodite and they pale at your beauty.â? He smiled nuzzling against her inner thighs lightly nipping at the skin around her garters making a point of paying them attention. His hands bunched her skirt up around her waist as he leaned in nuzzling against her inner thighs and kissing and nibbling up the slowly.

She giggled a little as he paid her garters such attention, "It's not fair, you are finding all the little surprises I had for you later tonight before the wedding even takes place. I won't have anything left for you later on," she was pouting and somehow you could hear the expression in her voice. But then she giggled a little more, "Oh, and just what are you thinking of doing down there? We might have a bit more time then we did last night, but it will only be so long before my bridesmaids return."

He smirked laughing, â??Then why donâ??t I stop finding them all and just take my love one last time before she becomes my wife.â? He stood up still holding her legs and pushing her to lean back on the bed. Leaning down he kissed her deeply slipping his hands up her thighs to the waist of her panties and slipping them down and off quickly. His hands slipped up pushing her skirts up a little as he sought out her hands to bring them down to his pants loving when she was the one to take them off something about it always turning him on so much.

A small growl couldn't help but slip from her throat as he made the bold, but welcomed move. "Mmm! That sounds perfectly delightful!" Her hands gave him just exactly what he wanted, just as quickly as he took care of her panties, that was just as quick as she took care of his pants, pushing them down his legs, but not pushing them all the way off. As soon as his cock stood hard, proud, and free, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him to her body.

He willingly moved in closer to her pressing the tip of his hard cock against her wet pussy. he leaned in kissing her neck lightly his hands rubbing her thighs helping to give him the best thrusting position. He pushed in deep to her tight pussy even after having made love to her many times over the past few months of being back from the â??deadâ? she still was just as tight as the first time that he had taken her virginity. He kissed her neck wanting to undo her corset and fill his hands with her soft breasts but knew she was right in that they had limited time, so he just settled for rubbing them through her corset as he thrust inside her.

Back
Top Bottom