Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the Mask (butterfly0408/Kolath)

butterfly0408

Singularity
mask1.jpg

"I don't want you to go," Paige whispered into her love's ear as she held him tightly. She never wanted to let him go, for the moment she did, he'd be off. To war. She may never see him again. "I won't let you go. I forbid you to leave me!" This was the hardest thing she could ever have to do. She was letting go of her lover and one of her best friends.
mask2.jpg
Everett watched the two lovers from a distance, already atop his horse, the empty horse of his friend beside him. He wished it were he getting such a goodbye from Paige. She was beautiful of face and of body. Those firm breasts he longed to touch and the long luscious legs he wished to lay between. He fantasied of being with her. Not even all the money he had could buy her though. She was not his, she belonged to his best friend. He'd die for her. Or at least... kill for her...
mask3.jpg
"What if you don't come back?" she was crying now, still holding him so tight that it would be hard to get her off of him, "What will I do without you?"

Cameron held Paige close kissing her hair nuzzling into her neck as his arms tightened around her waist. He didnâ??t truly want to let her go either, he kissed her neck smiling as she got even more demanding telling him that he couldnâ??t leave. His hand came up as she leaned back brushing her hair back behind her ear wiping away a few of her tears not caring for his own. Smiling he leaned in close kissing her lips softly, â??My dear love, Death cannot stop true loveâ?¦â? he seemed about to go one when there was a cough from the side, â??We need to leave Cameron.â? Everett said.

Nodding slowly Cameron kissed Paige once again before pulling away and swinging onto his horse. His bright golden blonde hair flashing lightly in the sun. â??I love you Paige and I will return.â? The two of them started off into the sunset heading for war.

Life in their homeland seemed to go on without the young men there. Women took on more work, but everything just seemed to go on. Yet there was always that tension waiting for their boys to come home and discover who was no longer among them.

Paige prayed for Cameron every night. Often she would pray for Everett as well, but Cameron every single night.

A full year passed with no end in sight for the war it seemed. Little word reached them. A few letters here and there, but communication was difficult. Ever day that passed ate away at Paige's heart.

Then, one day, a warrior appeared on the hill. Just one. Paige knew before he even was close enough to see his face that it was Everett. His father had fallen in and sent for him to return home, take over their estate. They had the money to buy his way off the front lines. Paige was just excited to find out news about how her Cameron fared on the battle field.

She was there along the road as he passed, "Everett!"

"Lady Paige!" He was so excited to see her. She was a sight for his swore eyes. And at last... she would be his...

She a smile, the two friend embraced. "Oh Everett! What news is there? How do we fair in the war? How is my Cameron?"

Everett was a fine actor the way his face sank, filled with sadness, "Paige, did you not receive my letter?"

"You're letter? Everett no. The last letter I received was from Cameron some 6 months ago." Her heart was racing, "Everett what has happened? Is Cameron hurt?!"

"Paige... Cameron is dead. He went missing in battle, but with no report of his capture... we can only assume he is-"

"No! Everett it's not true! Cameron is alive, I know it! I feel him! I know he is alive! Everett it can't be true!"

He tried to take the opportunity and comfort her, but she was in more of a rage then in the mood to weep. She pushed him away. "You will see! He'll come back! When the war is over he WILL come back!"

But the war ended, and the men came home. Paige stood at the roadside every day for two weeks, waiting for Cameron to come over the hill to her, but of all the young men that passed by, non ever stopped, Cameron was not among them. But he wasn't dead. She kept telling herself he was not dead. She felt him. But then, why was he not coming home to her? Where was her Cameron?

Everett spent the next month after getting home from the war healing up from a minor wound and making sure that the estate was run the way he wanted. After that he was rarely seen anywhere but near Paige. He spent every waking moment with her doing everything he could for her trying constantly to first convince then console her but she was not in that mood ever. Finally the war ended and the all the men came homeâ?¦all but Cameron. The day that the last one arrived there was a spring in Everettâ??s step as he went to see Paige again.

He found her in the normal place watching and waiting for the man that would never return. â??Paige?â? he came up behind her his hand resting on her arm, â??Paige pleaseâ?¦he is not coming back, and I need to start fulfilling my promise to him.â? he gently turned her around to look at him using enough force to do so without hurting, â??I told him I would take care of you if something happened to himâ?¦I know I can never replace him, but let me try.â?

Paige shook her head, "No Everett. I am sorry, but I can't. I wouldn't be able to love you. I can never love again. It would not be fair to you." She pulled away, walking towards the house, "Don't worry about me though Everett. I can take care of myself."

But things after the war only went from bad to worse. Her younger brother feel ill and she had to pick up his work. But it didn't seem to be enough. No matter how much they tired, they could not seem to pull in more then just enough to survive. And things still grew worse when her father hurt himself. Why did all these bad things happen to them? It was a hard choice to make, but Paige had to make it. If Cameron had returned and married her.... but that had not happened. Marriage was the only thing to save her family.

She made the visit to Everett... and agreed to be his wife.

He insisted she move into his home from then on, in exchanged he supported her family and hired workers to help them along. He bought his fiance fine dresses and took her to all the best socal events. A true trophy on his arm. But his bride to be never smiled. She meant what she first told him... she could and would never love him. Never.

Month passed into years and still the wedding that half the country side was looking forward to didnâ??t come. Everett led his family into even greater wealth and becoming one of the highest nobles in the land, but still he knew she didnâ??t love him even with all these things he had done to impress her. there was little new happening on that deep winter day. There was some talk of the wedding mostly from the mothers since they planned and planned for the day. The pressure was getting to be a lot all sides seemed to be pushing on her wanting her to give in. it was then that the letter appeared it was trimed with good and sealed with a curious shaped seal that of a mask.

Upon opening the letter, Everett was very pleased. He called Paige into the parlor to share the news with her. "My sweet. We have received and invitation today to what I think is going to be the social event of the year. Well... besides our wedding." He smirked, but she failed to smile back. "That Lord Montros, the one that purchased the old Simon manor at the end of last summer and has yet to show his face since... he is opening his doors at long last. A grand ball to be held next Friday night. Everyone who is anyone will be there! Which means we must go as well."

"Of course Everett. I will wear one of my new gowns," she said nodding her head almost formally as she stood and walked from the room.

Everett watched her go. He could not wait to have that ass at long last in his bed. He was eager for the wedding only because then he could have his wedding night. Sure he had his whores on the side, but She was a lady... he craved a lady fair.

One week later, dressing in their finest clothing, they made the trip across town to this grand ball. Everett dressing in a dark red suit and Paige in a stunning black and white gown of the latest fashion. Upon arriving at the ball however, one thing was very noticable. All the other guests wore masks. It was a masked ball. How had they missed that part of the invitation.

Upon seeing them the butler at the door seemed to know just what to do. "Lord Montros had a few extra masks on hand in case our guests failed to understand the nature of the party. Let me fetch you each a mask."

A few moments later he returned with two very different masks. The one he handed to Everett was massive and ugly. The full face of a wild boar. "Forgive me sir, but all the other masks where ladies masks. I did not think you would like to wear something with sparkles and feathers across your eyes." Everett looked highly annoyed and for the first time in a long time, Paige smiled as he slipped it on. It was a comical sight. "And this one is for you my lady," he handed her a lovely small black mask of twisted black wires that formed the shape of a butterfly, white flowers along the one side. Her smile instantly faded. Cameron use to call her his butterfly in times of affection. It had been three years now since his death, but she still missed him.

She thanked him kindly and slipped in on. Now that they were finally incognito as the rest of the guests, they entered the grand ballroom into the sea of masks.

Everett was ready to kill this Lord Montros just for the fact that this was the only mask that was available, when he figured out which mask he was behind. As he led Paige out on to the dance floor the masked swirling around them he got a sense that something big was going to happen and there was nothing he could do about it.

Montros watched the pair with hooded eyes a mask of gold and silver that flared back and up as though the ears of the mischievous elves or the horns of a demon covered his face hiding what only he knew. The eyes that at one time were a soft blue now held a much harder deeper hue of the same color akin to ice. The pair held special interest to him he wished to see how things had changed in his absence. Watching how close the lord Everett was holding Lady Paige he could gather a lot. His blood boiled in rage, â??very well I will just do as I planned, you both will regret betraying me.â?

If Montros was watching them from the front however, he would have seen that while he held her close, she held no enjoyment of it. The look on her face as what it always was, melancholy, grief. Everett sighed and leaned into her ear as they reached the dance floor, "Smile. You are suppose to be happy. Don't forget that." She felt like a slave with him sometime. But she did as told, letting a slight smile light her lips as he bowed to her in dance. She curtsied back. A moment later, the pair was swept up in the moved of the waltz like the rest of the floor, spinning in a pool of faces.

The waltz was the perfect one. He had planned out just his moves knowing where she would be facing at different times. His movements calculated and deliberate, he moved through the crowd he knew the waltz so well that he was able to brush through the dancers with ease and without breaking the stride of any even as tightly pressed as they were. His position was perfect and at just the right time his mask came off as he caught Paigeâ??s eyes with his, then was gone.

At first, Paige was not exactly sure what it was that she saw. It had only been for a split second at the MOST, but it was like looking into the past, "Cameron..." she whispered a moment as she fumbled with the steps. By the time she looked again, he was gone. She quickly started to scan the people for his face once again, but it was just a sea of masks.

Everett was swift to pull her back into step, "What's wrong with you?" He twirled her into another spin, but she was still looking through the crowds. Everett started to look around as well, "What are you looking for?"

"I thought I saw..." she looked again, but he still wasn't there... "I saw a ghost."

He smiled seeing her confusion not knowing what she said but he was just getting started on her. his mind reached out making a simple impression in her mind. Every time she took a step she would feel a cock either rubbing against her pussy or pushing against it as through to enter her though they would not. He continued his dance with her his eyes once again catching hers without his mask before he was gone again.

Once she started to feel something rubbing against her, poking at her, she gasped and stumbled, more noticeably this time. So much so that it almost looked like a trip. Everett yanked her back to her feet, "What the hell is the matter with you Paige?!" he whispered to her, almost sounding mean as he looked around. She was drawing attention. Attention he didn't want. "Stop this at once!"

But she couldn't stop. The more they danced, the more she was starting to be overcome by these strange sensations under her skirts. Soon she was clinging to Everett's arm. It was then she looked over his shoulder and saw Cameron's face once again. An agonizing sound escaped her lips, making heads true again.

"Paige you stop this RIGHT now! Do you hear me?!" but she didn't hear him. She turned her head and saw Cameron's face again. He was haunting her. From beyond the grave. He was angry with her. She had promised to love him and he was angry with her that she moved on. But she hadn't moved on! She had never moved on! "Cameron...!" She was starting to panting his name now. As she turned her face and saw him again.

Montros smirked slipping his mask back on after she had seen him that last time. Smirking he knew how far gone she was and that soon he would be able to have his revenge on them both. Cameron, for that was who Montros really was, brushed through the crowd casting one last spell smirking wondering how she would react to this.

She would not let him get away! Not this time! She took off, pushing through the people towards where she last saw him. But every step was agony. Soon she had fallen, tortured by pleasure and confusion to her knees. Everett came rushing after her. Grasping her arm he yanked her to her feet, "What the hell Paige?!" But when she turned her face towards his, all color drained from her face, her eyes wide in shock and fear. Cameron's face was where Everett's boar mask had just been. She screamed and jumped to her feet, rushing for the exit, tears rolling down her face. Everett took off after her. She had just embarrassed him in front of the best of society! She would not get away with that!

In the hallway, Paige fell to the floor, panting and gasping. Her womanhood was so hot and aroused. Her head spinning. She couldn't close her eyes, all she saw was Cameron's face and she wanted to weep even more.

Cameron watched smirking contempt written on his face as Paige rushed out. Now was the time to spring his trap. He stepped through a hidden door in the ball room moving toward where he would find her collapsed assuming she couldnâ??t take more pleasure then he remembered. The thought made him sick as he came out another door father down the hall hidden in shadows in time to see Everett come up to Paige.

Everett grabbed her arm roughly picking her up having thrown the mask away. He pulled her up to her feet, â??Damn you Paige what is wrong with you, do you have any idea what you did to my reputation back there!â? he growled his hand shot back and then with a loud crack slammed against her cheek with enough force to slam her to the wall. He was about to strike her again but his hand was suddenly caught in midair. â??Excuse me,â? lord Montros said from behind the mask, â??is there a problem?â?

Paige was still in a confused state as Everett grabbed her. She didn't even have the time to reply to him and tell her what had happened before she was filled with pain. He hit her so hard, the mask she wore dug into her skin. It was make of twisted wires after all. The second blow came when she slammed into the wall, sliding down it into a puddle on the floor. Now she added shock to her long list of suffering at this moment. She reached her hand up to touch her face. Her cheek was tender, the cut left from the mask dug into her face near her eye was starting to trickle down her face. No one had ever hit her before. Cameron never would have done such a horribly barbaric thing. What was she doing? She couldn't marry Everett. She couldn't possibly marry him. It was not until that moment that it finally sunk in.

Meanwhile, Everett yanked his hand away from Montros's, "No problem. At least not one you have any say in. Excuse ME..." he pushed Montros aside rudely, throwing the mask on the ground as he reached for Paige, grabbing her arm again as she tried to yank herself away. She clearly did not want to go anywhere with him, "We are leaving!" He yelled in her face.

Cameron was losing what little bit of control he had, watching Everett treat Paige that way even after he himself had such anger and hate toward her but he could never harm her or any lady. He grabbed Everettâ??s hand growling softly. â??It would seem that you havenâ??t changed Everett, and that mask was fitting.â? He was fast with a quick twist he flipped Everett to his back knocking the wind out of him, and then had Paige with her back pressed to his chest his hand around her throat and her waist as he nuzzled into her ear. â??Shhh no need to scream I do not plan to harm you only take what has been coming to me for so long.â? A sweet smell drifted over her mouth and nostrals one designed to make her inhale and knock her out.

Everett was handled not so gently merely a blow to the back of the head sent him into darkness.

Paige was so lost in her own head and the sensations still pumping through her womanhood that she had no reaction to the way he grasped her. It was only when he nuzzled against her ear and started to speak that she gasped. It was just how he had done it. Cameron. The sweet smell made her eyelids heavy. The last thought that went through her head as she went limp in his grasp was that it couldn't possibly by her Cameron. He was dead. He was never coming back. And she'd never love again.

The blow was more then Everett needed to be fully knocked out. He was already half way there. When he at least started to find his way out of the darkness, his eyes opened to the sight of a well set dining room table. A meal fit for a king was laid out before him, fine china as well. He moved his hands to reach for something to see if it was real, but he found they didn't move. His vision was a bit fuzzy, but as he looked down they started to focus on his wrists, bound to the armrests of the grand dining room chair.

Moving his head up again, he started get more of the room into focus. The room was dimly lit. Only the bit of the table he was sitting at could really be seen. Across the table from him was a terrible sight. Paige. She was still out it seemed for her head was lopped to one side, eyes closed. Her butterfly mask was still on, but the blood had been clean. The light was dim, but he sore her could see that the place she had been injured was clean, a small bandage upon it under the mask. He could not tell for sure, but it seemed that her wrists were bound to the chair just as his were. "Paige... Paige wake up..." he called across the table, but there was no response from her.

Turning his head, there was another chair and dinner setting at the head of the table. It was empty though he had a good idea who was meant to fill it though...

There was a creak of a large door being opened and then loud echoing footsteps coming from behind him. it wasnâ??t long before lord Montros came into view still wearing his mask. â??Ah lord Everett I am glad to see you are awake.â? He sat down at the remaining place laying a rather large platter of food in front of him. â??Forgive my manner but capturing you and your lady love took me away from the party and I missed the meal so you will have to excuse me.â? He began to eat slowly looking the same as though he was seated at a state dinner not with two prisoners tied to the chairs at the table.

"What the hell do you want?!" Everett tugged and struggled in his chair. It did not move and inch and he cried out in frustration. Watching Montros partaking of the fine platter before him, Everett's mouth watered. He had not had anything to eat or drink in hours. "What had I ever done to you that you do this to me?" Everett seemed to be totally forgetting that Paige was still passed out cold just a few feet away from him. "I have never even meet you."

The masked man sipped a goblet of wine slowly before turning to look at Everett with the cold ice eyes, â??Really now? But of course what would one in your position do if he remembered all the little people he wronged getting what he wanted.â? Chuckling he sipped his wine again, â??what does it matter what happens to others as long as you get to the position you want. Tell me Everett what would you do?â? he stood wiping his hands on a hand towel, â??Would you kill to get what you want?â?

Something about the way Montros said that last part... Would you kill to get what you want?... something about it suddenly start to make Everett wonder. Something was alarming here.

"Uhhhh," Paige started to groan as her head rolled a little from one side to the other. She was coming to once more. Everett started to yell to her, "Paige! Wake up! Wake up! Come on!" She didn't seem to be responding to him even through she was slowly waking up.

Smiling Cameron walked around the table to behind Paige, he looked at Everett, â??you know the worst thing that any man can do to another?â? Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a powder letting it drift down in front of Paigeâ??s face to be inhaled. â??It isnâ??t to kill him as many would think no it is to rob him of the thing most dear to his heart, and even more so when it id done in front of that man.â? A gloved hand brushed lightly down the long curve of her neck as he kissed the tender spot behind her ear.

As the power fell down before Paige's nose, she inhaled the sweet scent deeply and let the breath out on a sigh with the hint of what seemed to be a soft moan. The powder filled her head with a sweet, sensual feeling. Paige suddenly felt like she was lost in some dream world. As his hand brushed over her skin and the kiss upon her neck... her world turned warm and sexual. Her already wet pussy beneath her skirts awoke once again. "Ooooooh," she moaned in reply, her breast already starting to rise in fall faster with her quickening breath.

"Don't you DARE hurt her Montros," Everett warned. "Don't you-" he held his breath as he watched the masked man touch and kiss his fiance. His face started to turn red with rage as he was forced to watch her respond as well. "Bastard!"

Back
Top Bottom