Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

opening a slave school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

headmaster adam

Meteorite
i just opened a new website about a new kind of school, a school that teaches young woman on how to become the prefect little slave and i am looking for any female interested in joining in as a member of the staff or as a student.

more info can be found at the school website at - http://slaveschool.webs.com/

looking for those that want to join the forum and\or IM me and have some long term fun.

So basically what you want is a harem. yeah that's not really that fun since you can't do anything with all of them. I'd be interested if I could play a federal agent or something aiming on shutting you down :D

if your not interested that's your right, but i don't remember saying they can't role play with each other or me can't doing something with all of them so please don't put words into my mouth.

Oh I know, I read all the information on that site. I'm just saying it wouldn't too fun for you unless you were ready to take al lthe time in the world to do it. But what do you think? don't like the idea of conflict?

i'm open to the idea of woman visiting the school from the outside world, like a mother of a student or something like that but the way i see it there is noting illegal running a slave school "in world" so there won't be any troubles with the law.

if you come up with something else feel free to suggest it though.

Hmm Maybe a female representative of the mafia interested in buying students? How's that float your boat?

Well there's two things that turn me away from your site. The name of the school is a title and it seems very unprofessional looking since you seem very prone to neglecting the "shift" key.

Also:

3) willing to have the role play follow the school headmaster as he goes about his day. (Screw that, if you're looking for staff, let the staff and students be able to interact amongst themselves.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom