Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

םιℓιɢσ ○ vιcтυм ● тσтυs ♡ {Methos and Pretty}

prettylykSIN

Supernova
            • 22386-2.jpg
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• The sun was setting in the eastern sky, casting long shadows over the flagstone streets of Rome. The streets
                  were clearing, decent folk returning to their homes for the night. A single litter made its way through the
                  Forum, half a dozen armed men trotting attentively beside it. Inside a single man and a young woman rode in
                  silence. The man's head was bent over a scroll, appearing to read the parchment in the dying light as his
                  slaves carried the litter through the streets. He muttered occasionally to himself, his gray streaked hair falling
                  into his dark eyes. The young woman sat docilely beside him, lounging at her ease, her eyes downcast. "What
                  could be so important that he had to meet us immediately?" the man said for what seemed the hundredth
                  time. The young woman rolled her shoulders in a helpless shrug. "Uncle Pompey didn't sound
                  very pleased in the letter,"
                  she commented idly. She knew that her father hadn't heard a word she had
                  said since they had left the villa. She knew he was worried that he had somehow angered his uncle, and
                  confused as to why he had demanded for her, the youngest daughter, to be present. It did not bode well for
                  their family, or her for that matter, but she had little reason to fear. She could think of no reason offhand that
                  could cause her uncle to be angry with her.

They arrived at the domus of Pompey Magnus in a short matter of time. After a brisk greeting from the
                  servants, they were ushered inside and into the the triclinium, where the great politician Pompey Magnus was
                  lounging on a couch, idly eating dates. He rose to greet them, embracing her father first and bestowing a
                  kiss on her brow. "Esme, my child, you grow more beautiful each passing day." She smiled, inclining her head
                  politely to him. "You are too kind, Uncle," she replied. He bade them sit, making himself comfortable once
                  more. "I have news," he said, getting straight to the point. He looked to her father, forgetting that she was
                  present for the moment. "I have promised Esme to one of my dear friend Caesar's generals." Her startled gasp
                  was ignored by both of the men. "Who?" her father questioned. Pompey took a letter from his robes and
                  opened it carefully. "General Cassius Claudius," he read aloud. Her father was silent for several long moments,
                  eyes turned inward in though. "The boy hero?" he asked at last. Pompey nodded. Her father did not answer
                  right away, at last he turned to Esme. "It appears you will not be a widow much longer." Pompey chuckled,
                  slipping the letter back into the folds of his pristine white robes. "The boy will arrive in a week. I suggest you
                  make yourselves ready to receive him."
                                            • ~~~[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

The week passed in a blur. She and her father had returned from their uncle's soon after the they had received
                                              the news. There was a wedding to plan and a household to prepare. While her family was not as wealthy as
                                              Pompey Magnus, they were no paupers either. The boy general would be received in style. For the most part,
                                              Esme was kept out of the way, needed only for fitting of her bridal robes. For most of the week, the young
                                              woman stayed in her rooms, refusing to speak with anyone.

"I don't understand what's wrong with the girl," he father commented the day the general was due to arrive.
                                              "Weddings are happy occasions. Wasn't she happy during her wedding to Dreccus?" Her mother only smiled
                                              and kissed her husband. "She is nervous, that is all." She led her husband into the triclinium to await their
                                              guest.
                                              [/list:u][/list:u]

War was always a grand game of dice with the lives of men. Fortunes were made and lost, and reputations soared meteorically or were forever sullied. Cassius Claudius had found himself catapulted from obscurity to a small measure of renown. Cassius was of old name and family, and of a senatorial rank, thus there had been little trouble in getting himself appointed as tribunus laticlavius to his cousin and legate Sextus Longinus’ legion.

Very little was expected to come of such an appointment, and little did for the first year following his appointment. A sleepy appointment to the legions in Aquilleia had offered little opportunity to do much other than pour over old manuals written by dead general, drill the men of the legion and drink the local wine. Then the Helvetii had invaded Gaul and Caesar had intervened, taking command of most of the Republic’s legions in the area. Suddenly a sleepy posting had become a bloody war.

Thee years and several tribes later Cassius had managed to make himself more than a notation on the rosters of the legions. In Amorica Longinus’ legion had proceeded along the planned route in to invest the Venti’s city, however, the Venti and their allies had laid an ambush and twenty thousand men had assailed the legion before any reinforcements could arrive. Longinus was slain in the initial moments of the ambush by a pair of arrows and the legion had been sorely pressed, fallen into disarray and began to retreat on its own accord. But the tribune had taken command as was his right and demanded that the men stand and fight. He’d stalked to the front and led counter-attack himself that bloodied the Venti and steeled the legion, discipline recovered and the assault was repelled leaving the Gauls fleeing as an angry legion began to slaughter like the well oiled killing machine that it was. Naturally no one had kept track but it was widely stated that so fiercely had the young tribune led the counter-attack that more than thirty men had surely fallen beneath his blade.

The legionnaires had proclaimed him a hero and given him the grass crown to honour him for saving the legion. Caesar had left him in command of a legion at the age of twenty one leading many of the older men to rather sardonically label him “the boy hero”. Though few mocked what followed, for as war continued to rage his command was impeccable. He lost few troops, decimated his enemies and followed his orders skillfully. Plunder from Gallic cities had flowed into his coffers and enriched his men. The senate some time later had confirmed his appointment after Caesar had lauded his deeds repeatedly in his dispatches. Some of more conservative senators had questioned his lack of experience and his youth, but it was wryly pointed out that by such a definition “Alexander of Macedon would have been unsuited for command”.

Cassius’ fame and fortune had risen so meteorically such that as the wars were winding down and at the age of twenty five, he was informed by his commander that he was being sent to Rome to marry Pompey’s niece. The yet youthful general had cocked a brow to his commander and in a rather puzzled fashion had inquired “Me?”

Caesar had noted “Antony is married already, and none of my own family are off a sufficient age. Rumors of a rift between my faction and Pompey’s have began and we wish a show of unity. The mob loves you, so your return to be wed to Pompey’s niece will be almost as auspicious as a triumph. I wish to remind Pompey and his friends just how popular I and my friends are.” Caesar paused and smirked as he noted “Besides it will marvelously grate on those that think you are too young to hold command to see the city hail you and to have one of its leading men give his kin to you in marriage.”

There had been little point in refusing as he didn’t really expect he should have done better if left to his own devices. Hence as Gaul had settled to a discontented lull with no open violence he was sent by ship back to Rome. Several of his friends had been granted leave to accompany him Titus Curius and Publius Minicus whom had served with him in the legions. Half a century of men had been sent with him as an honour guard. Caesar’s own gifts had left him returning looking very much the hero, an iron breastplate ornate with the gold and gemstones that dripped from it that had once been in the possession of a Gallic king, and a white stallion that looked the sort of horse a god would ride. Naturally gold was given as well.

Cassius was a rather tall man by nature, his shoulder broad and his skin that bronzed tone that any Roman gained when subjected to the sun. His features were considered handsome enough, a cleft chin and rather classical good looks with thick dark hair framing his face. Riding into the city on the magnificent horse he’d been granted and with the gaudy breastplate of a Gallic king and a grass crown upon his head, he looked very much the part of a hero. He found a crowd assembled to great him which roared its approval as he arrived – and that was even before those that accompanied him began to distribute gold among the mob.

• Deccuss Fulvia and his wife lounged comfortably in their salon, chatting about the war in Gaul and Caesar and
      their uncle Pompey. They speculated on what their new son-in-law would be like. Deccuss wondered on whether he would be a
      decent Roman anymore, having spent the past eight years in Gaul. Claudia, Esme's mother, merely stated that a war hero was
      better than their daughter moping their domus after her husband, the old senator, Lucius de Lucca died in their bed. A man
      came to lean beside his lord's head, whispered in low tones. Claudia raises her dark brows at her husband. Deccuss shrugged
      and pulled himself up into a sitting position. "He has arrived in Rome," he stated simply. Claudia nodded and clapped her hands,
      summoning the servants surrounding them. "We shall have dinner prepared by the time you and the boy return." The lady of the
      Fulvii sauntered off towards the kitchens. "Oh, and do have him bathe once he gets here. I'll have water heated for him."

Deccuss Fulvia sighed and resigned himself to greeting his new son-in-law, taking a handful of men at arms with him to the
      Forum. They left at a brisk walk. No one rode horses within the city. The streets were far too narrow and crowded for such
      things, and despite his girth, Deccuss kept a swift pace. It took little to no time to reach the Forum where he saw what he
      supposed was Cassius Cladius throwing Gaelic trinkets to the plebs of Rome, hearing them cheer and chant Caeser's name.
      Deccuss bared his teeth in what he hoped was a smile and called out to Cassius. [/list:u][/list:u]

Cassius had moved to his feet once they were in the winding streets of Rome. Thus soon soldiers were leading the horses, and Cassius himself was being mobbed by well wishers. People called out blessing from the gods upon him and naturally for Caesar. His own name was shouted out, but it was Caesar’s name that rose up to a deafening chant as gold and silver from Gaul was distributed to the masses. It was a warm welcome all the same as he made his way through the city to the Forum.

He spied his soon to be father in law with a party of retainers awaiting him. He raised his hand in greeting to the older man. It was a rather odd thought as he looked towards the older man, that he was about to be married off the Pompey’s niece. Most in Pompey’s retinue had scorned his promotion and his patron. Yet all the same one of Pomey’s staunchest allies, who was married to Pomey’s sister was walking over towards him and preparing to marry him to his daughter. A laugh parted his lips as he quietly murmured “And Caesar thought it was mountains we were moving mountains in Gaul..”

Cassius walked over to where Deccus Fulvia was waiting for him. He extended his hand to him in greeting as he remarked “Deccus, its been some time.” He’d met the man previously, although he didn’t pretend anything more than the passing familiarity that the Roman aristocracy had with each other. “I trust I haven’t kept your daughter waiting overly long on my arrival. Caesar of course sends his greetings.”

He fell in beside the older man and walked towards the Fulvia residence. He moved at a rather leisurely pass, stopping to speak briefly with those who greeted him. He remained in good humor as they arrived at the villa and soon found himself chivvied by slaves towards a bath that had been drawn for him. He didn’t really make any noises of protest as the dust of travel was gladly washed away from him, and his skin lightly oiled. His toga was retrieved for his and soon the slaves would assist him in donning that rather voluminous garmet.

• Deccus greeted his future son-in-law courteously, nodding his head at the boy. "Indeed it has. Is your father
        well?" He made small talk as they walked to the Fulvii domus. To someone who took the time to notice, they
        would have realized that the older man stayed well off the topic of Caesar and his war in Gaul. "My daughter
        has been quite eager to meet you," he lied smoothly. In truth, as far as he knew, his daughter wasn't
        interested in the least in meeting the young war hero. She had been holed up in her room for the past
        fortnight. Deccus smiled at the boy as they arrived. "I'm sure you're tired from your journey. My slaves have
        prepared a bath for you. After that, you can join my wife and I in the salon." With that, he excused himself
        and left Cassius in the care of his slaves.

The man retired to his salon, talking softly to his wife when Cassius returned, freshly bathed and dressed.
        They beckoned to him, motioning that he should sit on one of the plush couches. The hero's wife-to-be was
        still no where in sight. "Forgive my daughter's tardiness," Deccus said somberly. "She is readying herself."
        Slaves were already setting food down on the low table in front of them, laying out an assortment of foods
        and filling Cassius's cup with wine.

In the back of the domus, Deccus was right, Esme was readying herself. Her slaves dressed her in a pale
        golden silk robe, bound to her slender frame with white cords and insinuating her curves. Her hair was piled
        on top of her head in elegant curls, falling over her shoulders and down her back. She looked at herself in
        the mirror and nodded in improvement. She was no Helene of Troy, but no one would ever call her plain. She
        rose and walked to the salon to meet her betrothed. Her slaves announced her arrival and she entered the
        room slowly, enjoying the sound of her silk robe rustling against the tile floor. Her eyes found Cassius
        immediately, running over his muscular form for an instant before turning to her parents.

Claudia smiled at her daughter, rising to give her the kiss of greeting. Esme returned it unthinkingly. Deccus
        also smiled at his daughter. "Esme, may I introduce you to Cassius Claudius?" he said, glancing at him as he
        said it. "Your future husband." Esme turned back to Cassius and inclined her head politely to him, murmuring
        a greeting. Her father bade her sit, and she moved to sit on the couch next to her betrothed. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Cassius had been tended to by the slave and once rather formally attired he made his way towards where his soon to be in laws awaited him. There he abided as Deccus apologized for his daughter’s delay, Cassius was inclined to remark about the frequency with which women kept one waiting but elected to say nothing. He simply raised his cup to his lips and tipped it back taking a gulp of wine. “I’m sure she’s simply taking more care than usual.”

It seemed a rather safe comment after all presumably she was spending more time than usual to prepare herself to greet her future husband. Cassius wasn’t entirely sure what to expect as he’d never had the opportunity to make his future wife’s acquaintance previously. After all into the homes of Pompey’s confidants he’d never been invited, nor had he been of sufficient importance previously that his presence would have been sought out. Thus he wasn’t sure exactly what to expect. Thus his eyes turned from her father to her mother and rather hoped the better features of the latter were carried through in her daughter.

After waiting rather patiently and with some anxiety himself, briefly wondering what exactly Caesar had gotten him into this time, it was with a mixture of pleasure and relief that he regarded her. After all he could never entirely warrant that those whom had related to him that she was attractive enough weren’t just trying to cheer him up given that he was bound to accept his lot given that it had been decreed by the tow most powerful men in Rome. A grin graced his lips as he regarded her, and his eyes would rest upon her features for a moment, before traveling down her silk clad form.

He watched her walk towards him and then seat herself rather quietly beside him. His head turned to smile at her in what he hoped was a reassuring fashion. “A pleasure to meet you Esme.” Cassius wasn’t exactly sure what one said to your future spouse when her parents were sitting there before you, he assumed flattery wouldn’t be ill regarded. “I’m pleased that you are every bit as pretty as I was lead to believe. And you do look quite lovely in that dress.”

He had a sneaking suspicion that while everyone else in Rome might wish him to regale them with his war stories from Gaul, that Pompey and his relatives would be far happier with small talk. Thus Cassius in his mind started to catalogue a list of inoffensive subjects he could inquire after, thus far the weather, agriculture, approaching festivals and his hosts themselves sprang to mind.

• Esme ran her hands over the silk of her robe, her fingers plucking at it delicately. "This old thing?"
        she asked with a smile. "Thank you." In truth, the dress was brand new, bought earlier that week
        for Cassius's arrival. Deccus would not have his daughter looking like a pleb when the war hero
        arrived. Dinner went smoothly, Esme's parents talking of nothing of consequence. The theatre, the
        spice trades, and other matters of no importance. All the while, Esme watched her soon-to-be husband,
        taking delicate sips of her wine. He really was a handsome fellow, the picture of what all Roman men should
        look like. Tall, muscular, clean-shaven, with thick dark curls framing his angular face. She kept a
        respectable distance from him, though no one seemed to notice when their knees touched, or when
        her hand would accidentally brush his thigh.

Once dinner was cleared away, musicians came to play a light tune in the background, Claudia and
        Deccus got into a debate on the new eunuch who sang soprano at the theatre. Esme set her wineglass
        down at leaned in close to Claddius, a smile curving the edges of her full lips. "Would you like to see the
        rest of the house?"
        she asked, a thin eyebrow raised questioningly. Her parents didn't seem to notice,
        not that they would object to her offer to give him a tour. She doubted he had seen much of the domus
        in his short time here. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Cassius rather suspected that the dress wasn’t quite so old as she let on. His observation was that women went to great pains to be presentable on more notable occasions, and he doubted he’d have been left cooling his heels quite so long if any old dress would have done. Naturally he just smiled in response to her comments and soon found himself engaged in discussing trivialities. He feigned an interest in the spice trade, and plays he hadn’t seen. The latter he was far too polite to note he’d been busy fighting Rome’s enemies to have seen.

He seemed to play the dutiful son-in-law and general good fellow to a T. Whatever thoughts he had concealed for the moment. Although the seemingly accidental brush of his bride’s leg and hand proved a rather welcome distraction. His eyes seemed to drift to her, examining her in some detail as he conversed. She did possess a rather lovely slender form, and his eyes rested quite easily upon her. A great deal of his anxiety had disappeared the moment he saw her. After all it was quite easy for Caesar to call upon him to go forth and marry the woman for Rome, Caesar wasn’t the one who had to live with the woman. But he didn’t think this would be the burden he had feared it would be.

As Esme inquired as to whether he’d like to see the rest of the house, he heard her parents debating the virtues of an eunuch’s singing voice. This caused him to nod quite emphatically as he noted “I’d be delighted too.” The alternative of enduring that conversation would be a mild form of torture. Naturally he also was happy to part himself from his future in-laws in order to have some semblance of privacy with the woman he was to marry. Hence he rose to his feet and offered her his arm as he murmured “Then lead on.”

• Esme took his arm, placing cool fingers along his forearm, and rose. Her parents didn't seem to
      notice, or they didn't seem to mind, that they had both gotten to their feet. Esme snapped her fingers
      and a slave came to offer her a lighted candle. She took it without looking at the slave, holding
      the candlestick delicately in her slender hand. She took him around the house, murmuring comments
      here and there about each room and what purpose they served.

She stayed quite close to Cassius as they walked, guiding him with a nudge of her body, rather than
      tugging on his arm. At last they came to a dark room. No candles burned in this room at all, the only
      light coming from the soft flame that Esme held. "Do you know what room this is?" she asked with a
      coy smile curving her sultry lips. [/list:u][/list:u]

Cassius felt her slight form rest against him. He smiled to her pleasantly and walked with her as she showed him around the house. He looked around the villa with her, his eyes casually regarding one room after another. The library seemed to be the only one along the way the remarked much genuine interest from him, after all he’d seen the bath and there was only so much you could say about the kitchens and guest rooms. But he made polite if only passing comments.

He let himself be led by his bride. Although when he was led to a rather dark room and nudged into it. He lofted a brow to her. The coy smile that graced his lips seemed to be accompanied by a question that likely had a less than coy answer. He replied quite honestly “I haven’t the faintest idea but seemingly the darkest on in the house.” He smiled to her and secluded as t hey were in the dark room his fingers idly strayed along her side.

• Smiling at him, she set the candle down on a small table, illuminating two frescoes on the
        wall, both of them depicting a man and woman joined in the act of love. In one, she straddled
        him; in the other, her rode between her thighs. Esme has seen finer works, but they were not
        poorly rendered. She looked at them a moment longer, the blood beating hard in her veins.
        "It is my father's private salon," she said, and blew out the candle.

In the darkness, it was she would found him; her hands lifting to cup her face. Her lips on his,
        her tongue slipping between them to probe his mouth. She was taking a terrible risk, she knew,
        but at that moment, she could have cared less. She pressed her slender form against him, her
        breasts straining against the thin silk of her gown as she pressed them against his hard chest.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Cassius looked around the room as she set the candle down upon the table. He glanced at the frescos in their rather amorous poses. A slight grin graced his lips as he noted “Rather interesting décor.” He noted and a moment later he watched her blow out the candle. He felt her hands pressing to his cheek and then her lips pressed to him. His arms would slip about her and she’d feel their strong forms wrapping around that slender waist and pulling her body tightly up against him.

His head leaned down towards her as his lips crushed against her own. His mouth hungrily pressed against her own as his body pressed back against her own. His hips rocking into her form as she’d feel his body growing aroused. He felt the brush of her breasts and the softness of her body against him. His hand pressed into the rounded curve of her ass, fondling it rather eagerly and thereafter he began to pull the hem of her dress upwards along her body as he murmured “Lets put the pictures to shame Esme..”

• She groaned into his mouth, feeling his stiffness as he pulled her hips against his. The last remnants
      of her resolve crumbled at his husky voice in her ear. It sparked a deep craving in her. She wanted him
      to take her then and there, hard and ungentle. She wanted him to sink both hands into her elaborate coif
      and turn it into disarray. She wanted to tear away her thin gown, baring her abundant breasts.

"Cassius," she moaned into his mouth, her hands tugging at the expansive folds of his toga, her fingers finding
      the hard muscles of his chest. She pressed her mouth to the hollow of his throat, tasting the salt of his skin, tracing
      the lines of his collarbone with her tongue.

She knew she was throwing caution to the wind, she knew that her parents were only a few rooms away, and her
      father's salon on the way to their bedroom. They could be caught, but that didn't seem to stop her hands from
      wandering over his chest, her mouth from moving to claim his once more.[/list:u][/list:u]

Cassius heard her growing into his mouth and his hands seemed rather eager now, greedily pressing into her body. His mouth locked with hers kissing her rather passionately as he murmured “Esme” as though that would answer whatever she wished to know. He grasped hold of her and lifted her up from the floor and set her down upon the edge of the table. His own body pressing between her legs as he leaned in towards her. His hands pulled her dress upwards towards the waist, and thereafter rather vehemently pushed it downwards to bar her chest leaving it like a rather broad belt about her belly.

He felt her tugging at the folds of his toga and soon she’d managed to unfasten it and he slide out of it easily enough, which left his member thrust out through the dim light of the room toward her. As he drew near to her it brushed against her thigh and then soon pressed to the softness of her sex. His mouth pressed to her own rather hungrily as he murmured “I’ve wanted you since the moment I saw you.” Although he hadn’t though he should get to satisfy that craving till the following day, he now seemed delighted so as not to wait.

If her parents wondered where they’d disappeared to as yet no one thought to disturb them or knew where to find them. Nor did they seem to be wasting much in the way of time. His hand came to her cheek and tilted her head towards his own as he kissed her. It seemed they were getting acquainted rather swiftly and as his lips lingered against her own his hips rock forward to thrust his manhood within her. He pressed between her thighs and stabbed his prick within her. Into those soft folds her plunged as his body would become flush with her own claiming her as his in an act of mating far more natural than any ceremony that should follow.

• Wrapping her arms around his neck, Esme kissed his throat as he set her on the table, cold wood
        pressing against her buttocks. The sound of her name on his lips made her blood beat in her
        veins all the harder, and she pressed her lips to his mouth, kissing him as though she were
        starving for it. Of course, after years married to that old man, she was, in a fashion, starved. She
        wanted to taste young sweat, feel hard muscle against her.

The sight of his naked form drove a deep groan from her lips. The light from the hall haloed
        Cassius so that he appeared like Adonis, wreathed in golden light. This had already gone
        farther than she had planned, she had only wanted to sneak a quick embrace. She never
        imagined that it would go this far.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he drove into her, the birth of him stretching her
        to the point of pain. It had been so long, and her late husband had not been a big man. Nails
        dug into his broad shoulders as her back arched into him. She muffled her pained gasp in his
        mouth, pulling his head down to hers and forcing her tongue between his lips. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Cassius felt the lithe form of her arms slipping around his neck. The gentle weight pressed against him as he seemed rather surprised to find her this eager. He grinned slightly to her as he murmured “I can’t say I expected quite so warm a welcome.” He let his lips press against her as he seemed to delight in finding his lips against her own. After all between a few years of not but barbarian wenches, and his own fear that he’d be saddled with some horrid, disfigured shrew he was quite pleased with her in turn.

He hadn’t really thought to bed her either. After all it was going to be a tremendous task to fix his toga once more when they finished. Although as he tread on it that was a distant concern that could occupy him later more pressing were the charms of her embrace and the warmth of her body against him. If this was what it meant to be married it seemed a lighter burden than he’d been led to believe. After all his comrades had suggested all he had to look forward to was a lifetime of nagging and his treasure being spent on twenty different pairs of sandals when he’d never be able to tell one pair from the other.

He felt her legs tighten around his waist and he held her body against his own. His hips rolled forwards and then back as they moved in that distinctive motion to press his manhood up and into her. He felt sex seem remarkably tight about him considering that he had been told she’d been previously married. He heard her gasp and he seemed to restrain himself somewhat as a consequence. Slowly he’d seek to work his way deeper inside her, seeking to let her folds stretch and strain to take him in. Although as they kissed he couldn’t help but press more firmly into her, lust got the better of him rather easily as he sought to ram that throbbing pick deeply inside of her.

• Gasping as he rode between her legs, her buried her face in his shoulder, her teeth grazing along
        his jawline. She buried her hands in his thick curls, moaning as she felt him move within her. Her
        lips found his ear, her voice breathless and husky as she groaned in his ear, "Don't be gentle."
        Her teeth found his neck once more, driving her point home. She didn't desire gentle lovemaking.
        She wanted him to hold nothing back, even if she should bare the marks of it later.

She barely noticed when a slave entered the room, eyes politely averted. It mattered not. Her slaves
        knew the value of discretion. They would not breathe a word of it to her parents. As it so happened, it
        was her personal salve, Maya, who had served as a nursemaid to Esme when she was but a babe.
        The old woman moved discretely about the room, gathering the toga from the floor before it was soiled.
        She turned her back on them and began folding the expanse of white cloth. Esme ignored her, grinding
        her hips against Cassius in an attempt to push him deeper within her. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

As he’d just met the woman he’d quite naturally felt inclined to be slightly tentative. She did look fairly delicate so his concern had naturally sprung from that appearance and her gasping. After all he had no desire to hurt her, and that did seem a rather lousy foot to start a marriage off on. But as she murmured that she didn’t want him to be gentle, the woman need not ask him twice.

He seemed quite pleased as his mouth roughly pressed to her own, for his hips to smack into her with a rather forceful lust. Her soft body was there to be taken and rather vigorously he’d do so. His shaft was thrust home within her, pressing into the smooth form of her sex. His body pressing into her as his manhood would fill her. His hands tightened upon her form as his fingers greedily pressed into her flesh. Deeper and harder he’d pound within her, reveling in the act.

He noted the arrival of a slave in the room who simply retrieved his garment. There was brief look of concern that flickered across his features before it became apparent they were not to be interrupted. Thereafter, he leaned down to press his mouth to hers as he murmured “I’m sure this would be thought highly inappropriate..” A mischievous look crossed his features as he noted “Which makes it all the much more enjoyable..”

• She gasped aloud as he obliged her whim and thrust forcefully into her slick sex, his mouth claiming
        hers roughly enough to bruise her tender lips. She clung to him, her nails raking down his back and
        over his broad shoulders. Waves of pleasure and pain rolled over her, and she was hard put to keep
        silent. She knew her parents were only a few rooms away, but the moans came unbidden, rising
        from her lips between lustful gasps.

Maya sat demurely in the corner, hands clasped before her and her eyes averted. "The slaves will
        say nothing," she murmured into his ear. Light grey eyes flickered over to Maya, and she raised
        an eyebrow at the woman. The old woman nearly bowed her head. Esme smiled and turned her
        face to him, nipping him lightly on the neck.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Cassius tightened his grip upon her hips as he felt her nails raking over his back. His eyes gleamed as he looked at her and rather forcefully his hips would smack into her. The strong form of his body was crushed against her as he plunged that thick throbbing prick into the tight and now quite slick confines of her sex. That throbbing pole would push deeper and further within her as his breathing would become more audible. He’d hear those sweet moans escaping her lips which seemed to encourage his exertions and urge him to drive harder and deeper inside her.

He filled her and heard her murmuring that the slaves would say nothing. Such was the case with slaves. They saw much but said nothing Cassius pressed his mouth hungrily to her own. He kissed her and his lips seemed to seek to consume her own. His hips beat a staccato against her own, with that steady and eager pump of his manhood within her. A wolfish smile would grace his lips as he murmured “I could get used to this.”

His hand rather greedily slipped down along her side. His fingers moving to close upon the curve of Esme’s ass. Strong, calloused fingers pressing into the pleasing and feminine curve of her bottom. Lust was written in his eyes as he looked down at her, his body locked with her own as he claimed the woman promised to him now even more than any ceremony or formality would do upon the days that followed.

Back
Top Bottom