Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I really hate it when...

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
People don't turn on their blinkers and or randomly try to get it front of you when they don't have to space.

What do you hate whilst driving or in general? :D

I hate it when I'm comming onto a highway and the people in front of me on the slip-road 'slow down' making no attempt to easily slot in...

That and how most people here CANNOT use a round'a'bout to save their lives....

I just hate when people drive. Because seriously, they can't D:

Also, I LOVE Michigan in the fucking winter >.> I swear to God every single year people forget how to drive. I mean seriously, IT FUCKING SNOWS EVERY MOTHERFUCKING YEAR! How the fuck is it so hard for people to remember how to fucking drive in the God damned snow?!

vampire seduction said:
I just hate when people drive. Because seriously, they can't D:

Also, I LOVE Michigan in the fucking winter >.> I swear to God every single year people forget how to drive. I mean seriously, IT FUCKING SNOWS EVERY MOTHERFUCKING YEAR! How the fuck is it so hard for people to remember how to fucking drive in the God damned snow?!
I hate Michigan in the summer sometimes. >.> I'm starting to think i'm allergic or weak to high heat, and I got to mow a huge lawn in it!

I was on a roundabout a few weeks ago and some guy just cut's up two whole rows of traffic because he couldn't wait for his turn.. Jackass..

And heh, I love the winter, I haven't seen snow for years...

The only thing I don't like about summer is the high humidity. I can't stand it ;_; Stick me in dry heat with a heat index and I'm fuckin happy :3

vampire seduction said:
The only thing I don't like about summer is the high humidity. I can't stand it ;_; Stick me in dry heat with a heat index and I'm fuckin happy :3
I can't take heat period. It sucks. I prefer it in cold winter. And, the snow outside looks nice.

I hate it when I've taken time to actually do my hair, only to walk outside and have it curl due to humidity. D:

Also, I hate it when people don't put on their blinkers!​

jesus_turn1.gif

It's hot, it's humid, my family takes the only fan downstairs. My laptop overheats unless I have it propped right on books.

I hate getting kicked in the nuts

I sometimes hate my cousins, because they make a sport of trying to kick me in the nuts.

I hate it when your car brakes down in the middle of a empty dark road and you do not have a cellphone to call.

Back
Top Bottom