Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Disturbing Love [Clonewar & Lunar]

"Ashly and Jess left for home" he took the sheets and bodies throwing them into the closet which led into the basement. he smiled kissing each of them one at a time before loading the van to continue the trip. "Anyone want to go home" he asked eager to play with more of the girls before he killed them all. he was even better looking then before his eyes had a sparkly and his hair was well great he was better in every way. "Oh and thanks for coming i have a feeling this will be a trip i will remember for a while"

ooc thanks any ideas just post me

"No, why would we?" The other girls asked and shrugged and Aislyn shook her head as well. Though soon they left to the van and got their things packed. Why would they leave? She wondered and sighed, maybe they told him why. Though the girls climbed into the van and Aislyn sat up front once again and looked over to him, he seemed different and she smiled. Much more handsome, maybe because he got his rest and she bit her bottom lip.

The next stop was a diner he knew the owner and could use the meat locker for anything her wanted to. the customers paid top dollar for woman meet young and fresh some were monsters like him some were not. "You guys hungry my treat" none of them had eaten since they had started the trip. he laughed getting out he could see that the girls were excited how dumb were they not to see what was wrong.

"Really?" They asked and giggled before climing out of the Van and Aislyn followed suit, looking up and around at where they were. She moved around and towards him, "Where are we?" She asked as the girls automatically went for the front door, it didn't seem like a regular place to eat but she pushed her bad thoughts away for now.

It was almost all meet sausage racks of ribs slathered in sauce it looked like any other human eatery. "A place i know hope you like meat" he laughed ordering drinks for them the others gave him a look. "You back already and with three guests" she laughed slapping his back a werewolf after his own heart in many ways. she smiled telling them the drinks would be on the house before leaving. the menus were printed on the table he could order without looking at the menu first a very special bloody marry.

She peered around to see the meat and she sighed softly, it smelt good to her and she smiled as he ordered a bloody mary and she smiled. Some alcohol sound good and she ordered a margarita and she sat down by him. "thanks for taking us." She said and nudged him a bit as the two girls were chattering and sat down at the table with them. "Hope you're at least having fun." She laughed and shrugged.

"I am i always like taking the tour" he told her in his normal flat tone he could see she was having fun. the place was packed but short on meat as always not many people could pull them in like aster could. "They show you how they slay the animals not that any of you would like to see that" he teased already horny and hungry again. he could see that at least one of the girls was horny by now.

"Good." She nodded before her eyes widened, "No..not really." she laughed and leaned back as she took a drink of her own and the other two girls, drinking and giggling with one another. The day slowly passed on by as they hung out at the meat factory, "So where are staying for tonight?" she asked with a nod, wondering if it was another cabin or if they were actually camping out tonight.

"well they have a camp ground out back" it was nice an old camp ground with the cabin walls knocked down. you got the feel of camping without all the mess. "Well not everyone can like meat like me" he teased knowing that the meat they were eating was human. maybe a boy or girl of any age but the younger the better. "is anyone tired" he asked paying the bill but again it was on the house.

She laughed softly, "You're so sure?" She asked and nodded as she looked to teh girls, "you two tired?" She asked and they nodded slowly. Yawning and stretching, "Better than in the dirt." She nodded and stood up slowly, "We'll share one.." The girls rose their hands and nodded and aislyn smiled softly, "Sure, I'll share with you." She nodded and shrugged.

each cabin platform could hold one tent and was far enough away that it would take a good scream to be heard. "Well this is the guys tent" he teased setting up his bed he would not need it for long. he had the idea that one or more of the girls would join him then he just had to get them into the slaughter house. he smiled this was already one of the best trips to America in many years that he could remember.

She cocked her brow and she laughed, "Yeah, but that didn't stop the other girls." She said and rolled her eyes before the two girls grinned and nodded. Looking at him and the girls turned as they looked at his tent, "We can stay with you." One laughed and smirked, "Join us, Aislyn." She said and grabbed her arm, pulling her into the tent with them. "Have a fun night with just the four of us." One shrugged and smiled.

Aster laughed "I think two is more then enough" he let the last leave as he pulled both close kissing them "you don't want everyone to hear i know a much better place" his hands moving to cup ass and breast once more. he needed some fresh meat to bad he dumped the other girls or did he. he could not recall if he had them in the truck, either way it would not be fresh and he wanted a good fuck to go with it.

"That's fine with me." She said and pulled her arm back as she watched the girls leave with him and she rolled her eyes, "Yeah.. go have fun." She said and left to the other tent and she sighed, she didn't need to have a random good fuck. Sure it might be nice. She crawled down and into the tent, the two girls grinning and nodded. "So is this what the other girls did before they left?" One asked and giggled, "Mmm.. take us to this.. better place." They kissed his neck and collar bone softly.

were all girls this stupid he though the freezer was not set on cold there was no meet inside at the moment. "oh you will love it, and yes many times" hooks hung from the ceiling but in the center was a round bed. there was also strange things like bottle of red sauce it was better to have them do half the work. "So you girls want to have some fun" he asked kissing one then the other his hands on there bodies. he placed on on the bed cutting away her cloths with a pair of sheers he could see she was already wet and ready.

The girls giggled just as the one laid down and her clothes were cut off as she laid naked before him, wet and waiting for him. Her legs spread and she moaned softly the other girl beside him, her hands running along his chest and down his stomach, her hands unbuttoning his pants. "Mmm., what about Aislyn?" She asked and kissed his neck softly, her fingers running under his pants.

Aster crawled onto the bed "do you really want to share" he began to rub sauce over there bodies as he kissed the. he shed his own cloths his cock hard at the idea of taking there lives as they begged for more. he lay between the two of them moving his hands and mouth from one to the other one. "I mean which one of you wants 50 percent less of this" he teased placing there hands on his cock.

They looked at each other before shaking their heads, "We don't." They giggled and moaned up to him, their fingers running up and down his shaft now. Rubbing and squeezing him, wanting to feel his seed over their bodies. One kept her legs spread and she arched her back as he covered them in the sauce and she only grinned. Covering them in sauce and lick it off, would be quite tasty as they moaned for him.

he came fast thinking about eating them in a way they must never have imagine. being a monster he was still hard sliding his cock into the other. "good neither do i" when he was ready he would paralyze them and cut them up. he slid deeply into her first he would fuck one till she came kill her in front of the other and cut her up like a Christmas roast.

"Ahh.. fuck. You're huge." she gasped and arched her back, moaning as he pushed into her and she bucked her hips up against his and she bit her bottom lip as she ground up against him. "Mmm.. fuck me." she groaned, her walls tight around him. The other girl rubbing his side and the girls breasts, kissing her neck softly as he fucked her.

it was almost an encore of the last night his dick buried in a girl while her friend played with her body. he was in heaven. "Just like that" he thrust harder and harder he wanted her to love it before he killed her. then cut her up before fucking her friend in front of her dying eyes he nearly cumed thinking about it. "yes take that" she yelled fucking the girl as he friend touched her all over her body.

She cried out, bucking her hips up against his. Not caring if anyone could even hear them as they fucked. "God...harder. Drill me!" She panted as her friend continued to play with her body, touching her breasts, licking her skin and moaning out at the sight. Her hand moved down and spread her nether lips along with her legs, wanting him deeper inside of her.

He decided he wanted to kill her now the other one could not move after taking in the drug his body produced. "you know i am going to eat you" he fucked her cunt as he pulled out a meat clever to cut her up. he smiled as he brought it down taking of an arm her body able to move but not feel pain. "hmm you are going to make a good steak" he teased the girl as he cut of her other arm. maybe he would keep the other girl alive as his sex slave. "poor you, you're friend gets to live" he mocked her.

She grinned and arched her back, "Ah.. yeah?" She asked, thinking he'd get down between her legs and eat her until she saw him reach over and grab a meat clever. Her eyes widened and she panicked and managed to give out a light scream just as he brought it down onto her arm, chopping it clean off. Though then her scream became high pitched and the friend screamed out beside her. Trying to move but soon realizing that she couldn't, he must have given her something that paralyzed her. The girl screamed out as her other arm came off as well now. "You fucking psycho!" She screamed out.

He pulled out only long enough to cut of her legs at the knees the blood was a lot less then it should have been. he lifted her torso and nubs up plunging his cock back into her body as he fucked her. "No am am a monster" he laughed as she screamed moving her arms that no long went as far as they should. he was getting so close to filling her with cum small teens came in cloaks, or maybe midgets. what ever they carried away the limbs making them do lewd thing to the other girl before they left. "bad minion" he joked"

ooc thought i had gone to far

Back
Top Bottom