Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Disturbing Love [Clonewar & Lunar]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
The young woman had slipped out of her dorm and was out in the front of her college where she had met her friends, who wanted to go to Europe for Vacation. Why not go together? But they didn't want to fly or drive, nor take a train there. It would be so boring, why waste the time. Backpacking across the country to get to it would be worth it and she knew as it would take quite a long time. But that was the point to backpack across the country.

An odd time to meet together was at night, but they shrugged it off. Aislyn was her name, young at 20 years old. Standing at 5'8'', her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a deep ocean blue. She wore a white tank top with a pair of blue jean shorts and black tennis shoes. Her backpack upon her back with clothing, food and underneath it was her sleeping bag that she knew she would need for the nights they would sleep. Smiling she greeted her friends who stood in a circle as they waited for their guide. Who one of her friends had managed to call up and get a hold of to see if he could do it and he agreed.

They did have trouble before him as some said they wouldn't be able to take that kind of time off to get them to Europe on foot. And it seemed their wishes finally came true.

Aster had found out about the trip the silly girls seemed to know nothing about the world at all. "I think you would be better off traveling across the Us of A" he laughed they had not bough tickets or gotten passports. the only upside was for himself because there parents would think they were in Europe or getting piss drunk at a friends house. he grabbed the first bag tossing it into the back of the Van.

"You can come up front with me" his plan to ditch most of them in the middle of nowhere and take the best looking one as his slave was working out. he smiled helping her into the car this really was to easy. he looked around no parents saying good bye no cops looking for him he might even eat the others. the blonde looked like a rare blood type he would have to keep her close to him.

ooc figured it out

[Ahh k cool. =] ]

And they truely didn't know anything about the world or where they were going. Neither did Aislyn, the blonde sure had a rare blood type. And she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box either, turning as they saw their guide and they smiled. "Okay." She said with a nod just as he tossed her bag into the back of the van and she smiled, sitting down in the front seat just as the back door to the van was opened and the other four girls climbed in and she bit her bottom lip. "Thanks for taking us." She said with a nod and watched him as he tossed the bags into the van and she grinned, the girls high fiving each other as they were now on their way to vacation.

he looked back five girls it was a small feast he pulled his fingers through his long black hair. "sure no problem My name is Aster like the flower and who are all you fine young women" he turned on some music pulling towards the first camp ground they had cabins that his time of year were all empty. he looked into the mirror counting his blessing to have not one but five possible slaves. "And if any of you need any help don't hesitate to ask" they were already in his power. he could do anything and they would not so much as bat an eyelash much less run away from him.

The girls giggled and sat back as they murmured amongst themselves and Aislyn looked over to him and one girl spoke up. "Jess.." She said and rose her hand, short with black hair and blue eyes. "Maria." another said, short brown hair with dark brown eyes. "Kira, Ashley.." The last two said and they giggled as they looked to him. Aislyn looked over to him and she bit her bottom lip, "Aislyn." She said and she grinned over to him, though soon they gasped as they saw the cabins. Soon the girls fought over who was staying with who.

the cabins looked like something out of a fairy tale with bad colors and bad designs but they were warm. "anyone who wants, one can stay in my cabin" he left the girls to decide or fight over the one spot. he sat on the bed he had packed almost no cloths just enough to cover up his toys. he watched the door waiting for the first of what he hoped would be many victims slowly he licked his lips.

Why would one just share tonight? Ashley and Jess nodded as the others sighed and lost the small fight, leaving to their cabins and Aislyn left to her own which was beside the Guides. Jess and Ashley smirked as they stepped forward and to the cabin, both wearing short shorts, shoes and tank tops. Opening the door they looked to him and then at each other, "We thought we could both share." Jess nodded and grinned before moving to the second bed in the small cabin.

"well maybe we should share a bed" he had them move the other bed over to his own before he had them sit down. "so yo want to share me" he kissed one then the other sliding his hands into the shirt of one and the shorts of the other. he could see they were both very excited to be with him. "have either of you been with a woman" he asked having them kiss each other as he rubbed them.

"Mm, that sounds great." Jess grinned and helped push the bed with Ashley and they crawled onto it. "Of course, who wouldn't?" They asked and Ashley giggled just as she moaned as she felt his hand on her breast and Jess breathed in, spreading her legs as his hand pushed into her shorts. "No." they said simultaneously before looking at each other. Soon their lips pressed and they both moaned softly up to him.

he smiled spreading one lags as his other hand gently pinched her nipple he had long forgotten there names. "Such a sweet sight" he teased kissing one then the other he could see they were both very excited. he had not been with a teen in some time though a vampire he found youth made the blood sweeter. "well i see you have had some experience in sex" he exposed there chest kissing the chest of one then the other.

Their blood was pumping fast in both bodies, through their veins and they murmured their moans softly. With each touch of his fingers against their nipple and womanhood. Both laid back as they pulled their shirts off, exposing their well sized breasts to him and Jess smiled. "some experience." Jess said and nodded, "Teach us?" She asked and Ashely grinned, her legs spread wide for his hand as her walls tightened.

He could hear the blood pumping through there veins he knew nothing about them how old they were or where they lived. his teeth grazed one of there bodies as she kissed down and between her legs. "I will teach you all i know" he could tell they were ready why no one was claiming them besides himself he did not know. perhaps they had been planning on meeting men in Europe the were very naive. "Moan beg me for more"

Most of the others weren't as forward and hell like Aislyn was, she wasn't forward at all.. Unless she was alone and she had four other girls with her. Sure he was cute, but she wasn't able to be alone with him and she wouldn't. She almost wished that they weren't here so she could at least try something but she knew that wouldn't happen. Or would it?

The girls moaned for him, spreading their legs for him and panting. They were going to meet men, have fun out there. They were practically the sluts of the group and they knew it. So close to climax.

Blood that would come latter he knew that he needed to get one of them alone for now other warm fluids would do "come on you know you want to" he spread the girls fluid over the lips of the other inviting her to kiss her friend. or better yet to mount he sex over the other woman's it was something he loved doing. he could tell they were sluts getting the rest of them into his bed would prove more difficult.

Eagerly working on each other, kissing and touching they both enjoyed it as they moaned up to him. Tasting the friends fluids and pulling her close. They were giving him a show, kissing, touching and practically humping each other in front of him. Jess on top of ashley, kissing her lips and playing with her breasts. Ashley spread her legs and bent them up, "Uuh.. I want you in me." She said, panting to their guide as her fluids wetted her lips and walls.

Aster was eager enough and large enough to please any woman he plunged into her sopping pusy. his eyes locked onto the two friends his hands clasped onto her legs he thrust deep into her body. "So tasty" he began to lick the sex of the other girl he was sure that that night he would need to feed. he licked eagerly as he thrust into her warm and inviting sex, sexual energy was almost as good as sex.

She gasped and cried out as he thrust into her wet pussy and her back arched, kissing the girl back and she panted. Her body thrust into the bed as he pushed deeper into her, stretching her walls. Jess moaned out, arching uot her back as well as he licked her pussy, growing hotter and hotter for him. He would need to feed and these two, they'd almost be too stupid during or after the sex to not realize that he'd be hungry.. not for food and not for sex.

Aster had one tie the other up then tied that girl the two were really stupid to follow a man to a cabin. "I have bad news for you i am hungry" he pulled out an old fashioned straight edge pulling it over a leather belt. "look i wont kill you but i don't like biting when women fight its bad for the teeth" he flashed his perfect teeth he knew most people thought vampire were nice but most were closer to psycho killers. he hated the nice vampire with a soul image angel had and loved the one spike started out with.

[Yes, buffy!.. lol. Haven't watched that show in ages. =] ]

Tying each other up they grinned and looked up to him before fear struck their faces. Automatically they began to squirm, like hell they'd listen to a Vampire. they didn't believe until they saw the fangs and Ashley whimpered, "Don't.. Help!" She suddenly cried out and wiggled, trying to get herself free and hoping to get Jess out as well. Who cared if it wasn't good for his teeth, she wasn't going to feed him.

"a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down

the medicine go down

the medicine go down"

with that he slashed over Ashley's leg the blood welling up to the surface it was a sight a crimson line. "So sweet, made of sugar and spice" he licked up the blood slashing over her breast not nearly as much blood. his tongue was a deem shad of red the rest covered his mouth as he cut Jess this time. "So sweet good enough to eat"

Ashley cried out with each slash he gave her, blood rising as he licked up the blood and and she whimpered as small trails ran down her naked body. Next was Jess to scream, the same treatment as seh squirmed at each slash. "Why don't you bite like a true Vampire.... Freak." Ashley snarled and glared up to him. But just saying that might have cost her her life and not only hers but as well as Jess's and Jess gasped, tears forming up in her eyes.

He laughed slashing near her throat "Come on you ever met a real vampire" vampires were a race of there own not some mutant human. he looked at her again sliding his dick back into her body as he had before. "You know i may kill you now" he continued to cut they would die soon enough form the loss of blood. seconds latter he pulled out cumming all over them in the wounds more cum then ten men might have done. "Scream all you want you're friends are so drugged they will never hear you"

The girls screamed, wiggling but their squirms and cries were slowing down. Not because of becoming tired but the lack of blood.. their life growing dim. "Please.." Jess whimpered.. blood all over the bed in the cabin, mixed with cum. Would not be a pretty sight when found. Though it seemed that only a few minutes had passed before the first one went, Ashley. Her head tilted back, blood covering her body and her eyes wide in fear but just an empty shell. Jess cried out as her friend lays dead beside her and she knew she'd be next, she had lost alot of blood but not as much as Ashley had.

He tilted her head back forcing his cock into her mouth and throat she would not go for lack of blood. he poured blood out of Ashli's shoe into his mouth as Jess chocked on his cock. his finger ran over her throat as he fucked her mouth before he cut her throat. his cock was bathed in blood as he came again. "thank you ladies". he pulled out the girls last experience was choking on his cum and her own blood.

:twisted: ooc hope you are having fun

[Eeevil.. I fuckin love it. xD ]

Jess whimpered, her body squirming as her head was tilted back but she gagged out wildly as his cock was shoved into her mouth and throat. And his cock was deep in her throat, the base of his shaft and his stomach pushed against her face with each rough thrust, fucking her face. Gasping for air but her eyes grew wide as she felt the cold steel run along her neck. Soon the warm liquid sprayed into her mouth. Choking on his cum and her own blood, gasping for air before her head tilted to the side and bloody cum spilled out of her mouth, lifeless.

The night passed on by slowly, to where the day came and Aislyn sighed as she woke up. Not able to find Jess or Aislyn she wondered, maybe they both got drunk and got lost. She rolled her eyes, she wouldn't be surprised if that's what happend, they were too stupid at times anyway.

Back
Top Bottom