Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger from the Heart (Krad + Charmed)

He sighed as he held her close. It had been amazeing, better than amazing for him. It had all seemed to go so fast, he was sad that it was over, but he enjoied holding her like this very much. He didn't know what to think anymore. What the hell was all this about, first he gets a wedding invitation from her, next they're in bed togeather.

She smiled at him before slowly sliding out from beneath him. She motioned for him to lie on his back and she laid beside him with her arm across his chest and her head resting on his chest- right over his heart.

It was at that moment that her cell phone began to ring. Too tired and relaxed to get right up and get it she ignored it and let her voicemail answer it for now.

After about 15 minutes, she said " I'll be right back, need to use the restroom." she gave him a quick kiss before she left the bed. A short time later, as she walked back towards the bed she stopped at her purse and looked at her cell phone. She frowned slightly as she looked at her "Missed Calls" and then listened to her messages.

After she listened to the message she had a deeper frown on her face as she turned to David and looked at him, " It seems Winston decided to cut his trip short.....he's back and is on his way over to my house" she said reluctantly as she began gathering her discarded clothes. " I'm sorry David but I have to go."

He let out a long sigh. "You're kidding right?" He asked, but knew it was just his luck for this to be true. He started feeling angry, but just gave up cause there was nothing she could do about it. "...that's fine."
He said then glanced away from her, rolling over onto his side and pulling the blanket up higher. It was getting late now, so he figured he'd just stay here in bed all night. He felt the firmiliar rush of sadness from this morning when he'd gotten the invitation.

She quickly got dressed- not unaware of how he'd reacted to the news but not sure what to say or do. She walked over to his side of the bed where he laid on his side, facing away from her and placed a gentle kiss on the top of his head. " I'll..call you....O.K.?"

"Sure..." He said tuning to look at her. He didn't have anything to say really, he was feeling too much right now. He gave her a nod, and touched her hand gently. This all just seemed a little too firmilar to him.

She left feeling horribly, but what could she do? He seemed to understand and he didn't act angry or upset..? Maybe she was just feeling guilty for no reason? Yes, that had to be it- David was a very understanding type of guy and always had been. she thought as she drove home to meet Winston.

He whiped away a tear after a few minuets, once again, things had been so perfect. He was holding her just like he always wanted to. But it stopped, dissapointingly. He got up and sat on the edge of the bed before going out and getting the bottle of Vodka and bringing it back to his room. He started sipping it out of the bottle as he turned on the tv, hoping to find something cheerful.

He didn't know what to feel, all he knew was that it was a firmilar feeling, and he wanted it to go away. And one episode of Everybody Loves Raymond later, the half empty bottle was now compleatly empty.

The next couple days flew by quickly as she continued to prepare for the wedding which was only 4 short days away now. David had been on her mind almost constantly but she hadn't yet called him. She knew it was cowardly and selfish but she just didn't know what to say. She was afraid to hear the disappointment in his voice, didn't know how to deal with it.

Winston remained aloof as ever regarding any decisions that needed to be made for the wedding and she found herself wondering how David would act if he was the one she was marrying? Would he care or maybe even help her pick out their china? Would he actively participate in choosing the color/pattern of the tuxedos his groomsmen would wear? Would he have any opinion whatsoever on what flavor their wedding cake would be?

She sighed as she brought her thoughts back to reality, afterall, there was no point thinking about things that wouldn't happen......

He haddn't had to work the last two days, so he spent them in his home. He managed to get out at one point, needing mlik and a few other things. At the small grocery store he pushed his cart along, quickly taking everything he needed to buy.

It had been awhile since she was the only thing on his mind. He had the same feeling he had back the too, and remembered why he hated it. He had pretty much gotten over everything untill he saw that invitation.

*( sorry it's taken so long!)*

It was the day before the wedding and the past couple days had been a whirlwind of last minute preparations. She had thought about David on and off and felt worse and worse about not calling him. She and Winston had been bickering quite a bit and had, at one point, fought rather harshly- slinging verbal jabs back and forth until she seriously contemplated calling the wedding off. But he'd apologized and blamed it on stress and nerves. She hoped, not for the first time, that she wasn't making a huge mistake......

David was sitting on his couch now, a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand he'd been sipping at, watching Everybody Loves Raymond on the tv. Honestly he was annoyed with the show, as usual the weomen were being vicious overbearring bitches, while the men comicly floundered around to make things right. Tomarrow was the wedding...

He'd thought about having one of thoes moments of riseing up and saying "I object." stopping everything. But that would embarass her, ruin her big day. They hadn't talked in a while now, so he didn't know how she would react to something like that.

Tansy and Winston had decided to forego the usual " Bachelor/Bachelorette parties" the night before the wedding and so she sat at home, alone after returning from the rehearsal dinner and opened a bottle of wine.

She couldn't get her mind off of David and after a few glasses finally found the nerve to call him.

She dialed his number and hoped he answered. Which he did after four rings, " Hi David, it's me"

He looked over at the phone as it began to rang. He leaned over and grabbed it on the third and looked at the number. One more ring passed and he answered. "Hey. What's up?" He asked laying back onto the bed. The room was starting to move around on him, making him feel a bit happier as he set the half empy botle of whisky aside.

" How are you?" she asked as she could immediately sense the false cheer he tried to project into his voice. She was on her third glass of wine and tried not to remember that it was most likely what had given her the guts to call him tonight when she should have done so days ago.

" David...I'm...I'm sorry I haven't called before now, I've been, well...I'm just sorry. I understand if you hate me-I really do"

"I understand... You've been busy I'm sure." He said after a breath, hinting slightly at the wedding as he spoke. Hearing her voice calmed him, even with the way he felt, and the way he knew she felt too.

" So, will I see you tomorrow?" she asked hesitantly. What she really wanted to ask was if he'd come over now, tonight-but she didn't have the nerve.

He took another breath."Yeah, of course." He said running a hand throug his hair. It was going to be an awful experience, but he knew he had to be there.

" Good...that's , uh..good." she tried to sound cheerful but knew she failed miserably. " Uh, listen David, I hope there aren't any hard feelings between us... ya know, about the...the other night?"

"Look... let's just... not talk about it. It's not worth the trouble." He said, taking a breath to steady himself. They sat silent for a moment then he cleared his throat. "So... tomarrow. If you want I'll just stay for the reception, You can have your fun at the party."

She couldn't help the emotions that ran through her at his abrupt tone and after a few minutes said she had to go. " Sure, David- whatever, see you tomorrow" and she hung up.

That night she had restless dreams and every single one of them was of David....

After all that he figured he should show up with someone. He called another close friend he knew would acompany him. Back in highschool she had liked him too, but David hadn't felt the same. Regardless she was someone he knew he could count on.

She knew all about the situation, and scolded him for the drinking he'd been doing, but said she would go with him. He felt alot better not having to go alone, but still he didn't sleep much that night.

The next morning she overslept and woke up to her mother banging on her door. When she finally dragged herself out of bed and to the door, her mom was livid " Tansy! What are you thinking!! The wedding is in 6 hours!!" " Sorry mom.." was all she said in response.

2 Hours before the wedding- 2.p.m.:

Tansy looked out of the window in her dressing room as she waited for her maid of honor to return to help her get dressed. She'd been surrounded by throngs of people all day and she enjoyed the brief break from everyone. Her thoughts were once again on David and their night together.... which was quite troubling considering she was going to be marrying Winston in 2 hours! She sighed and wondered again, if she was making the biggest mistake of her life as she turned around and looked herself over in the mirror. Currently all she had on was a sexy, white lace bra and panty set with a white garter belt on that held up her silken pearl colored thigh high stockings and her white 3 inch heels. Her long hair was curled and flowing down around her bare shoulders and back and she had to admit she really did look beautiful.....

The wedding was a half hour drive off, and as he got into the passanger seat of the car, he began to feel his heart sink. His friend, Taylor, was concerned about him, but she didn't press the situation. She watched as he lifted a coke bottle up to his mouth, the smell of rum lingering on it. The ride wasn't so bad though, she was a cheerful positive energy that kept him in a convorsation on the way.

She waited anxiously for her maid of honor to return to help her finish getting ready. She wondered whether or not David had arrived yet and if he'd come alone or with someone?

Why does the thought of him being with someone else bother me so much? she thought to herself. I'm about to marry Winston for God's sake!

But no matter what she did or tried to tell herself, the fact was that it DID bother her.....

The finally arrived in the parking lot, and managed to find a spot. The two made their way up the lawn and through the doors. People were standing all around, talking and getting ready. David didn't see her anywhere, but figured she was off in some room prepareing for the walk down the isle. He and Taylor walked into the big hall and sat down on one of the long benches toward the back.

Back
Top Bottom