Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger from the Heart (Krad + Charmed)

She slowly disentangled her hand from his and moved it to his ball sac and began to fondle while she increased her speed and strength with which she sucked him.

He moaned loudly and put his hands onto her head, stedying her. "Easy..." He said, his member pulseing and twiching in her mouth as he kept his orgasm down.

Sensing his impending orgasm she slowed down and reluctantly lifted her head. She looked up at him with lustfilled eyes, " God, you taste so good..but when you cum, I want you inside of me"

"Well then you better quit what you're doing there, unless you want to wait a little longer." He told her, giving her a little smile. He knew he would cum more than once tonight, but she would have to wait till he got hard again.

With a sexy smile in return she shook her head and crawled up his body, her breasts rubbing across his skin as she went until she reached his mouth. She looked him deeply in his eyes as her heart beat against his, " No, I've waited long enough" she whispered right before she lowered her mouth to his.

He took her in his arms as she moved up. They looped around her, moving down to cup her rear as she lay on him. He smiled and kissed her, feeling his heart pulse faster and faster as he had her all to himself.

Their kisses became hotter and more passionate and her hands roamed and explored every inch of his body. She felt his rock hard cock against her stomach and wiggled until the hot, wet entrance of her sex rubbed enticingly along his shaft...

His hands moved over her body as well, touching every inch he could. He sighed feeling her ready herself, her wet womanhood rubbing over his cock. He broke the kiss and looked at her, breathing along with her. "Are you sure there's no regrets?" He asked, rubbing her back.

" None David...none whatsoever!" she said with seriousness in her eyes. " I want you...I've wanted you for a long time...and if you want me too...I'm here, take me David"

He sat up, keeping her legs around him, but positioning himself ontop of her between them. He leaned down and kissed her gently, then back again to position his member just right before pushing into her, leaning against her body, pushing his chest against her's.

Her body hummed with desire and her channel was slick and ready for his penetration. She watched as he positioned the head of his shaft at her entrance then as the bare lips of her sex widened tightly around him hugging his cock like a glove she moaned at the slight pressure/pain.

He slid himself fully into her for the very first time. His head lowered in extacy and kissed her neck, loving every second he had her. He started moving slowly, his hard shaft sliding against her walls as he pushed and pulled.

She moaned in pleasure and gripped his back firmly while she reveled in the union of their bodies. " Oh yess!! Oh David!" she whimpered as she lifted her hips to meet his.

He leaned over her as he thrusted, their faces close, listening to her rapid breath. His hands held her sides gently, as her brests bounced slightly agaisnt his chest.

Despite the fact that she wanted to close her eyes with the pleasure, she purposefully kept them open and locked onto his gaze. The intensity with which he stared at her while thrusting into her body made their union
so much more intimate.

He pushed his lips down against her's, his hips continueing to piston in and out of her. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against her's, looking into her eyes again. He slowed down quite a bit, gently pushing into her as she lay under him. He listened to her breath, watching her neck move and her chest rise as she drew in each one.

Her breasts heaved against him with every deep breath she took as her eyes returned his gaze with passion and desire burning bright in their depths.

She clung to him as if her life depended on it- both inside and out. The way he fit against her, inside her was so perfect it brought tears to her eyes which she had to quickly blink away for fear he'd see them.

He nestled his head down against her neck, sucking on it gently as he kept his slow pace. His hands grasped her chest in his palms, squeezing her soft orbs with each thrust. He breathed heavily against her neck, as he began speeding up, the bed bounceing slightly as their bodies moved against one another.

She lifted her slender legs and wrapped them around his thrusting hips with her ankles locked behind him. One arm was around his neck as she held on to his body while the other rubbed and squeezed up and down his side and down to his flexing ass. Their bodies were so close together that every downward thrust of his hips rubbed erotically against her clit pushing her closer and closer to orgasm.

His hands worked hard over her brests, massageing them as best he knew how as his hips kept going. He started slowing down again, feeling his climax reaching him. His hips pressed deep into her's as a hand moved down and teased her clit, pinching at it slightly.

" OhGodDavid!" she cried as her inner muscles began to tighten like a vise around his thrusting cock, " I'm going to...cum!!!!"

Her moaning words spured him on, he felt himself starting to cum as well, but kept thrusting into her. His fingers worked hard over her clit, rolling it around, rubbing it as fast as he could.

She screamed out his name as she came long and hard. Her nails raked down his back and held onto his ass firmly as an explosion of lights in muti-colored shapes and sizes burst behind her tightly closed lids.

He slowed down as his member released multiple streams of cum up into her. Finally he stopped and slowed down before pulling out gently and laying down draped over her slightly. He kissed her neck and shoulder softly, letting her relish in her orgasm.

" Mmmmmm" she whispered against his neck as her heartbeat began it's decent back to normal. She ran her hands lovingly up and down his back, lightly tracing circles with the tips of her fingernails.

" That was amazing, David"

Back
Top Bottom